Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tobias and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Sabrina [COMPLETE]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

Tobias and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Sabrina [COMPLETE] Empty
PostSubject: Tobias and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Sabrina [COMPLETE]   Tobias and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Sabrina [COMPLETE] EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 10:39 am

The word they always used to describe this beach was 'lonely'. Never with a capital 'L', it wasn't it's name, that was just what people called it. It certainly made sense, as one walked it's sprawling length, the region's population was minimal at best and the season wasn't exactly calling for vacationers to flock from around the globe. No, today was cloudy, with the sea breeze whipping against a young man with his sights set firmly on the towering cliff up ahead.

The Drowning Cove, you'd be right in saying it was at least some part of why even those who did know about this beach were nervous to come. The Midara inside went by many colloquial nicknames, but what they were called wasn't important - it was that they were Midara with a collective penchant for mischief and hording. Surely there'd be treasures abound, enough to see him through for a while.

Tobias reached the rather unceremonious entrance to the Cove, a corner one had to squeeze themselves around to delve deep into the unknown, but otherwise unremarkable from this angle. No sign of sea-girls yet.

Last edited by Lipstick_Brat on Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Tobias and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Sabrina [COMPLETE]   Tobias and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Sabrina [COMPLETE] EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 10:52 am

Tobias take a look at the entrance and without any hesitation,entered not having fear about what is inside the cove,the pyromancer walked deeper into it as he look around for any hint he would find about who lives here.

Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: Tobias and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Sabrina [COMPLETE]   Tobias and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Sabrina [COMPLETE] EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 10:59 am

Once around the corner, Tobias was welcomed by a substantially more impressive view than the one from outside. The Cove was incredibly tall, its far back wall littered with entranceways to a complex system of tunnels that had been described by one of the rumours - seemed that much had been accurate. One particular oddity was how dark the water became the minute it passed the Cove's threshold, implying a gigantic drop in the sea-floor and a depth humans would likely struggle with. The ocean's waves gently jostled the jet-black water below Tobias as he navigated a series of wooden bridges connecting several stone islands, the only way to reach the entrance to the tunnels.

Down below, some curious Midara listened to the sounds of his footsteps and remarked at his peculiar smell - almost like he was one of them... But no, there was far too much human in there for that to be true. Nobody jumped out, giving Tobias a straight shot.

Last edited by Lipstick_Brat on Thu Jun 09, 2022 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Tobias and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Sabrina [COMPLETE]   Tobias and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Sabrina [COMPLETE] EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 11:04 am

Tobias thanks his other half fir helping him in camouflage his smell making them think he is one of them,with curiosity tobias just take a few steps back to see those midara talking about him trying to keep his presence hiden as he speak to himself "maybe i can look a bit before going straight to the objective".

Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: Tobias and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Sabrina [COMPLETE]   Tobias and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Sabrina [COMPLETE] EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 11:12 am

The stray Midara jumped at being caught, a couple of splashes signifying that they'd swam away to the depths. Would they warn anybody?

One brave girl stayed, poking her face up from beneath the water and hissing at Tobias - she was very small, almost like a goblin of some kind with features like a piranha...

"You! If you don't wanna become our toy, go home! You smell funny!"

She didn't attack, seeming more like a barking handbag dog than a threatening guard hound.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Tobias and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Sabrina [COMPLETE]   Tobias and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Sabrina [COMPLETE] EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 11:20 am

"Hey hey, listen i have no ill intentions,i know you smelled my other half is weird but i can explain,i'm...i'm half midara" said Tobias lifting his hands trying to convince her he is not there to harm them, "i'm just having a bit of curiosity about you and the others girls and maybe becoming friend of one?" His smile being the must honest one he can make.

Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: Tobias and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Sabrina [COMPLETE]   Tobias and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Sabrina [COMPLETE] EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 11:41 am

The little one gnashed her teeth, looking none-too-convinced. She wasn't the brightest, but even a piranha like her knew that a human getting a Midara pregnant and seeing it through was just... Silly!

A splash heralded the arrival of another piranha girl, who hurriedly regarded her friend:
"Sabrina's coming!"

"Oh yeah?" The first one cast a smug look up at Tobias. Sabrina was smart, she'd bust this liar's charade wide open!

Some ways away, the dark waters of the Cove broke yet again, but not with a sudden splash. The shape of a much taller adult woman gently pushed herself up above the ocean's surface and quickly shook the droplets from her soaking red hair. On her back, the third piranha girl clung tight and glared daggers at Tobias.

"What's this about a visitor, now...?" The Midara woman seemed to have been asleep not too long ago, judging by her lidded eyes and the big yawn punctuating her question. When she stretched, Sabrina's large breasts bounced, barely covered by the seashells they were bound in.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Tobias and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Sabrina [COMPLETE]   Tobias and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Sabrina [COMPLETE] EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 11:50 am

Tobias sighed,he was as honest as he can but no avail as he try to nut blush from seeing the mermaid coming,"Hi miss, my name is tobias, i'm just a visitor like you say,i just try to take a look at everything here, without ill intentions,i told the piranha girls here i'm.half midara and even if they don't believe my words mean literally what i saying" he tried to explain his trouble with the little girls as he keep his smile for her.

Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: Tobias and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Sabrina [COMPLETE]   Tobias and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Sabrina [COMPLETE] EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 12:02 pm

"Forgive them, these girls have been trained by one of our own to be rough with strangers - it's women like her that make this place dangerous for humans to roam." This was Sabrina, the Midara spoken of by the small trio of piranha girls. Her voice was rich and warm, much gentler than the harsh scratching tones of her companions.

"Girls, see Mr. Tobias to my room. Keep him safe, you hear? Tell anyone who asks that he's my catch." With that, she suddenly turned tail (literally, wow - that was a pretty tail) and swam down into the inky darkness, leaving behind the third little one she'd been carrying.

Begrudgingly, the piranha girls clambered up onto the island and looked up to Tobias with a mix of annoyance and curiosity, was he strong? Maybe they should hand him over to Saaku instead... Nah, she'd eat him for breakfast and get annoyed at them for bringing her such a small-fry.

"C'mon, this way." The trio waddled off towards one of the tunnels, leading Tobias deeper into the Cove.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Tobias and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Sabrina [COMPLETE]   Tobias and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Sabrina [COMPLETE] EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 12:11 pm

"anyway if any of you Little piranha's want to see if i'm worth,why don't make a short spar" he suggested clearly having a feeling about how he look for them,if they don't want to spar then he will not force them ,as he follow them tobias was taking a look at any place he find interesting.

Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: Tobias and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Sabrina [COMPLETE]   Tobias and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Sabrina [COMPLETE] EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 12:23 pm

All three little ones looked at him intently, eyes wide. Suddenly, they all broke off into a huddle a few paces away and began to furiously mutter:

"D'you think Saaku would be impressed?"

"Sabrina said to bring him to her, she'll totally know if we mess him up! What if she gets mad and... And tries to marry us?"

"You idiot, we're 'not her type', remember? Whatever that means..."

To clarify, these three were not children. They were just dim.

"We accept your challenge, on one condition! Tell Sabrina it was all totally your idea, 'kay?" The three girls stood in a row, arms folded and trying to look tough.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Tobias and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Sabrina [COMPLETE]   Tobias and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Sabrina [COMPLETE] EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 12:31 pm

"Deal,i warn, i'm a very hot guy uh?" Said Tobias smiling confident as he get ready to make proof of his strength ,"would you prefer three on one or facing one of you at time" asked the redhead pyromancer taking a defensive stance as he wait for their answer,he will first use martial arts don't wanting to make them roasted fish with his fire abilitys.

Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: Tobias and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Sabrina [COMPLETE]   Tobias and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Sabrina [COMPLETE] EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 2:16 pm

"Eheheh...~"

"Stupid half-boy! Don't you know..."

The middle Piranha Girl flashed her teeth, eyes turning wide.

"Piranhas hunt in schools!" The trio of girls leapt at Tobias with their arms outstretched, ready to rumble!

Piranha Girl (A)'s SP: 10
Piranha Girl (B)'s SP: 10
Piranha Girl (C)'s SP: 10
Tobias' WP: 30

Progress: 1/2
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Tobias and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Sabrina [COMPLETE]   Tobias and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Sabrina [COMPLETE] EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 2:28 pm

"Perfect" Tobias quickly try to deflect them throwing a fan of knifes aiming to hit two times at two of them as he try to evade them "i wil make sushi with you,ha".

Knifes

Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: Tobias and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Sabrina [COMPLETE]   Tobias and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Sabrina [COMPLETE] EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 2:38 pm

Knives 35 (Faliure!) 75 (Faliure!) 85 (Faliure!) 43 (Faliure!)
((Holy shit I swear that's real))

The trio's small size and agile movements allow them to scurry around the fanning blades, taking a moment to to laugh at Tobias' failure.

"Eeeeh? He missed!"

Get 'em! <3: 70 (Faliure)

One of the girls thought about ordering a dogpile, but was questioning whether they'd even need it. The other two looked at each other with malicious glee and nodded their heads.

Tripping Goliath: 20 (Success!) 36 86 (Success!)

Piranha Girl B rushed forwards and curled up into a ball, rolling between Tobias' legs to cross him up - he didn't have time to turn around and catch her though, Girl C was hot on her heels! She took into a flying headbutt from her run, colliding with Tobias' stomach and knocking him back into her partner. Tobias had been hit with the oldest double-team in the book, and was now Knocked Down.

Tobias' WP: 30 (Knocked Down!)

Last edited by Lipstick_Brat on Wed Jun 08, 2022 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Tobias and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Sabrina [COMPLETE]   Tobias and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Sabrina [COMPLETE] EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 2:52 pm

Tobias not let them have his frustration as he get up and try another attack,"Okay try..THIS" he remarked the last sentence with a three balls of flames against the trio of them before geting up still having the same confident smile on his face or it was he planed if he is able to get up from there.,"you little pointed teeths have nothing to do against me,.that was just l,uck,"

get up> circus of fiery fire

Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: Tobias and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Sabrina [COMPLETE]   Tobias and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Sabrina [COMPLETE] EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 9:32 pm

Get Up: 11 (Critical Faliure!)

The second Tobias looked like he was making moves to recover, two of the Piranha Girls quickly moved in to grab his ankles and give them a yank, pulling the weight he was trying to prop up on his arms from underneath him - he was still Knocked Down.

Balancing Scales: (Autohit)
The third girl smugly strode over to where Tobias lay and grinned down at him, flashing her teeth.

"Remember, this was all your idea, right?" The other girls giggled as they crawled past his legs and sat themselves down, one pinning them to the ground and the other sitting further up on his sternum. The girl standing over Tobias planted one foot on the other side of his head and faced away, giving him a quick view of her butt before it smushed onto his face.

Tobias' WP: 28 (Bound)

Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Tobias and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Sabrina [COMPLETE]   Tobias and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Sabrina [COMPLETE] EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 9:38 pm

"Dammit" Tobias said as he try his best to struggle free from his captor "I know but i like when a win against number advantage" he said still squirming trying to scape from there down.

Struggle > circus of fiery fire

Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: Tobias and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Sabrina [COMPLETE]   Tobias and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Sabrina [COMPLETE] EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 9:44 pm

Struggle: 55 (Failiure!)

"Gyahah! Good luck~!" The girl on his face (who happened to be A) wiggled her hips side to side, Tobias could feel her tail happily swishing against the top of his head and hear the sound of her fins slapping the floor beneath. The others laughed to themselves, taking turns poking at his crotch to see if he'd get hard from their bullying.

Better get out of there quick, the other two might get bored and start biting pretty soon...

Tobias' WP: 26 (Bound)

Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Tobias and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Sabrina [COMPLETE]   Tobias and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Sabrina [COMPLETE] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2022 5:13 am

Tobias continue struggling against the girls with all of his forces,trying to separate them from him "aah!!! Get out of me already!!"

Struggle > knifes

Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: Tobias and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Sabrina [COMPLETE]   Tobias and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Sabrina [COMPLETE] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2022 7:03 am

Struggle: 88 (Critical Success!)

With a sudden surge of strength, Tobias grabbed Piranha Girl A by the sides of her hips and launched her off of his face, sending her tumbling into the other two girls and forming a nigh-cartoony rolling ball of miniature fish ladies. They bonked into the cave wall and landed in a heap, momentarily stunned from the impact.

Knives: (Autohit) 41 (Faliure to inflict Bleed), 93 (Faliure to inflict Bleed), 83 (Faliure to inflict Bleed) 22 (Bleed Inflicted)

The girls, all piled up as they were, couldn't exactly do much to evade the rapid stream of knives that came at them one by one. Each girl got stuck once by a blade, but the girl who'd been sitting on Tobias' face was unlucky enough to take a second knife right to the forehead, leaving it sticking out of her scales like a horn.

"G-Guh... Hey, your head!" Piranha Girl B shakily pointed at the dagger stuck in her friend's dome.

"Eh? What's wrong? We need to attack-!" Before she could finish her sentence, Girl C reached over and plucked the knife out, causing Girl A to bleed from the wound.

"OWCH!"

Piranha Girl (A)'s SP: 8 (Bleeding! 3 turns remain.)
Piranha Girl (B)'s SP: 9
Piranha Girl (C)'s SP: 9
Tobias' WP: 26 (No longer Bound!)

"You... You're really gonna get it now!" The three girls all rushed Tobias at once, combining their attacks into a single tri-pronged lunge.

Swarm: 84 (Success!)

The three girls all clung to Tobias, one nibbling at his left arm, the second on his chest and the other on his right leg. Their teeth sunk into his clothes and their limbs tangled around him, making it difficult to move, but thankfully not bowling him onto his back again.

Piranha Girl (A)'s SP: 7 (Bleeding! 3 turns remain.)
Piranha Girl (B)'s SP: 9
Piranha Girl (C)'s SP: 9
Tobias' WP: 23 (Disadvantage on next roll)
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Tobias and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Sabrina [COMPLETE]   Tobias and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Sabrina [COMPLETE] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2022 8:34 am

Tobias don't let the group attack slow him as he try to fist them in their heads trying to ignore the feeling of her sharp teeths. "Come on,is all that you can do?"

Jabs

Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: Tobias and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Sabrina [COMPLETE]   Tobias and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Sabrina [COMPLETE] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2022 8:53 am

Jabs: 74 45 (Faliure!), 1 (Critical Faliure!), 82 (Success!), 93 (Critical Success!)
The girl on his chest feistily swatted away his attempt to jab at her head, but the second time he went for it she was prepared enough for an even more devious counter - she scampered up his body and over the second punch, planting a quick kiss on his lips that carried with it the taste of sea-salt.

Tobias's subsequent thrashing around struck the other two girls off of him, with one landing headfirst on the stone and having to stop and rub her head. The girl who'd given him a kiss leapt away to rejoin her allies, deciding to spent the time Tobias spent collecting himself from his Critical Faliure by continuing to tease him, puckering against the air and making kissy noises. Girl B went to Girl C and tried to help her up, also forgoing the chance to attack.

Pass

Pass

Piranha Girl (A)'s SP: 6 (Bleeding! 2 turns remain.)
Piranha Girl (B)'s SP: 8
Piranha Girl (C)'s SP: 8 (Off-Balance)
Tobias' WP: 22

Last edited by Lipstick_Brat on Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Tobias and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Sabrina [COMPLETE]   Tobias and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Sabrina [COMPLETE] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2022 9:22 am

Tobias make three flames from his and throw one at each girl keeping them at their places "Ha,you think that will make me mad?, you're wrong".

Circus of fiery

Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: Tobias and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Sabrina [COMPLETE]   Tobias and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Sabrina [COMPLETE] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2022 10:26 am

Circus of Fiery Fire: 19 (Faliure!), 29 (Faliure!) 92 (Critical Success!)

Right as poor Piranha Girl C went to get up from her head bonk, Girl B screeched and dived to the side, one fireball flying over her head and the other smacking Girl C back skidding away with a singe on her nose.

"Hey, leave her alone!" Girl B shouted, only to be stopped by Piranha Girl A putting a hand on her shoulder.

whisper, whisper...
The two girls looked deviously at Tobias, charging together to try and take the heat off of their comrade.

Get 'em! <3: 97 (Faliure!)

They stuck to his legs and pulled on his pants to try and cause him to tumble, but struggled to do so with their tiny bodies.

Piranha Girl (A)'s SP: 5 (Bleeding! 1 turn remains.)
Piranha Girl (B)'s SP: 8
Piranha Girl (C)'s SP: 5 (Off-Balance)
Tobias' WP: 22
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tobias and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Sabrina [COMPLETE]   Tobias and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Sabrina [COMPLETE] Empty

Back to top Go down

Tobias and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Sabrina [COMPLETE]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next