Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Solas and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Ottopi [COMPLETE]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

Solas and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Ottopi [COMPLETE] Empty
PostSubject: Solas and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Ottopi [COMPLETE]   Solas and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Ottopi [COMPLETE] EmptyTue Jun 07, 2022 8:28 pm

"Alright, that's lovely, lad. Yer room's third on the left once yer up the stairs, and watch out for the scary fish girls, ay?"

That was the lighthearted remark the Innkeeper left Salos with before he rose to bed, her belly laughter following him up the stairs and to the door. Some folks eating their dinner on the ground floor had been trying to explain all these rumours about the 'daughters of the sea' and many other such names for fish-like women who lived in the cove up at the end of the lonely beach. The Innkeeper rolled her eyes and seemed to regard these legends as naught but the actions of delinquents skipping out on going to school in favour of hanging about these unremarkable ends.

"The most annoying thing they do is nick stuff, if y'ask me." She'd said, earning the ire of the two men who treated the sea-girls more like monsters from the deep.

Now, the distant muffled conversations from the ground floor made up a blanket of ambience to match the soft covers Salos rested beneath, a chill breeze from the sea making nights in Drift Village fairly chilly. All was well.

Last edited by Lipstick_Brat on Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Solas and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Ottopi [COMPLETE]   Solas and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Ottopi [COMPLETE] EmptyTue Jun 07, 2022 8:31 pm

“Maybe there not so bad? I don’t know, maybe that is just wishful thinking on my part?” Salos said as he looked up at the ceiling as he let his thoughts wonder. He had heard about this place via rumors and was curious.
Back to top Go down
Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: Solas and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Ottopi [COMPLETE]   Solas and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Ottopi [COMPLETE] EmptyTue Jun 07, 2022 8:39 pm

Drift Village wasn't known for much if you weren't a sailor, and even then it was mostly a stepping stone in longer journeys for the, or the odd adventurer combing the coast in search of Quests or materials. That is, unless, you'd heard about the ocean's daughters. The lonely beach and the Drowning Cove, that ominous cliff-face open to the sea and rumoured to be populated by fish-like women clearly falling under the classification of Midara. Whether you heard they were man-eating horrors from the ocean floor, delinquents who loved to play tricks on the villagers or cruel seductresses who ate men in an entirely different way, the only time you didn't 'drift' through Drift Village is if you had some business with the Drowning Cove.

But that expedition was for tomorrow. Now? Sleep, dream, and wonder just what the truth of all those rumours could be...

Midnight

Salos was fast asleep. The ground floor was quiet now, the Innkeeper finishing up the last of her cleaning and trodding off to her own room downstairs. The sea breeze howled overhead, carrying with it the scent of adventure, mystery and-

-and it was really cold. The room dropped rapidly in temperature following the faintest sound of creaking, a silhouette crouched starkly against the moon's light, looking dumbfounded into the room behind the cover of darkness. It was frozen.

Last edited by Lipstick_Brat on Tue Jun 07, 2022 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Solas and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Ottopi [COMPLETE]   Solas and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Ottopi [COMPLETE] EmptyTue Jun 07, 2022 8:46 pm

Salos couldn’t help but feel the chill in the cold dark of the night in the rented room, even in the embrace of sleep. He was shivering a little underneath the blanket as he slept in a dreamless sleep. He hoped that tomorrow’s expedition would bring some excitement.
Back to top Go down
Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: Solas and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Ottopi [COMPLETE]   Solas and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Ottopi [COMPLETE] EmptyTue Jun 07, 2022 8:54 pm

He... Wasn't moving? Ok, she could still work with this...

The shape at his window inched into the open frame, gently resting a foot on the floorboards with a squish. Her mission was the same as ever, get downstairs through this (usually) empty room and search the place for any female guests. Once that was done, go downstairs and raid the Innkeeper's stash for any good stuff she could get her hands on.

This was the bi-monthly or so mission of Ottopi, a daughter of the sea and octopus Midara. Swimming far away on her own was scary, so she'd wait to raid the town's hotspot of travellers for their good instead. Trying desperately not to wake Solas, she creeped over to the door and cursed every creaky floorboard in her path.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Solas and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Ottopi [COMPLETE]   Solas and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Ottopi [COMPLETE] EmptyTue Jun 07, 2022 8:59 pm

Salos awoke, summoning a flame in his hand that illuminated the room. Salos stared at the stranger who entered his room. “Ummmm who are you and why are you in my room?” he asked, a little confused. He could see she was a curvy octopus lady and he was more then a little confused.
Back to top Go down
Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: Solas and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Ottopi [COMPLETE]   Solas and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Ottopi [COMPLETE] EmptyTue Jun 07, 2022 9:02 pm

"A-Aah... Ha...!" The poor girl was visibly quaking, eyes fixed on the open flame in Salos' hand.

"You're... Still dreaming. I'm a figment of your- your imagination." Ottopi nodded fiercely at her own bold-faced lie, as if acknowledging her own confidence in it.

After an awkward pause, she wiggled her hands, as if to imply a sense of... Mystical-ness. It wasn't very effective.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Solas and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Ottopi [COMPLETE]   Solas and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Ottopi [COMPLETE] EmptyTue Jun 07, 2022 9:05 pm

“Ummmm no your naught. My imagination is already weird on it’s own and I know my usual girly dreams and your not one of…..please ignore that. Look I know your a midara. I am not silly, so why not just explain why you are here and maybe I can get back to getting some sleep. Sound good?” he asked with a large yawn.
Back to top Go down
Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: Solas and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Ottopi [COMPLETE]   Solas and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Ottopi [COMPLETE] EmptyTue Jun 07, 2022 9:08 pm

"This is normally the part where you cover his mouth with your tentacles."

"But he's got fire powers!"

Ottopi's mental back and forth left her continuing to stare, dumbstruck as a deer in headlights. After another awkward pause, she attempted to make a break for the window without saying another word. Better act quick if you want to stop her!
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Solas and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Ottopi [COMPLETE]   Solas and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Ottopi [COMPLETE] EmptyTue Jun 07, 2022 9:10 pm

Salos quickly moved infront of the window to stop her. “I’m sorry, but your staying but until I get an response. I can guess you don’t like so maybe it would be better if you calm down and I will put away the flames.” Salos suggested, wanting to avoid spooking the midara. He dismisses the flames as he snaps his fingers to turn on the light.
Back to top Go down
Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: Solas and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Ottopi [COMPLETE]   Solas and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Ottopi [COMPLETE] EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 6:20 am

That gesture did actually settle Ottopi down, maybe she could get out of this without fighting? Ugh, no, what would the other girls think? If she actually got captured, it could spell disaster for everyone else back home... She silently lamented her slow movements on land, she wasn't exactly a breakneck swimmer either, but at least while submerged she didn't have to be so worried about tripping - balance is hard for an aquatic Midara!

"I just need to pick some stuff up, you know? The Innkeeper always locks the front door, but this window doesn't lock, a-and it's also the only one I can reach from the alcove thingie over the door..."

Ottopi's tentacles quivered, if she was quick, maybe she could shove Salos aside and jump out the window - not like she had any bones to break. Now that he'd put the fire away, she was honestly more scared of what the other ocean's daughters might do to her if she didn't sort this out properly.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Solas and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Ottopi [COMPLETE]   Solas and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Ottopi [COMPLETE] EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 6:46 am

“But what your about to do is called stealing? That’s a crime you know. What are you trying to acquire? Maybe there is something you can work out with the innkeeper to avoid it being a crime and me from having to make things ‘toasty’?” he suggested to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: Solas and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Ottopi [COMPLETE]   Solas and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Ottopi [COMPLETE] EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 7:06 am

No no no, Midara didn't trade, they took from the humans! Pets, toys, even lovers were fine, but to meekly roll over and accept the human's mercy would destroy what little reputation Ottopi had back at the Cove. It was unfortunate, but she'd have to fight this man, but doing so here would wake up the guests or even that scary Innkeeper!

Ottopi's lips trembled, then quietly smacked as her face hardened into something you might consider resolve, if you squinted. Distract him, then take it outside!

Lovely Lashing: 58 26 (Success!)

One of Ottopi's lower tentacles snaked around and smacked Salos on the butt, hoping to divert his attention.

((First roll, please lmk if I'm doing anything wrong!))
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Solas and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Ottopi [COMPLETE]   Solas and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Ottopi [COMPLETE] EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 8:19 am

(Your doing ok. You want to be sure your keeping track of the WP if you want or we could just keep going until 1 gives up. Would you like to do rolls for both or just yours? Normally the dm rolls for both moves but I can roll mine if it would make things easier.)

Salos felt a slap on his ass as he tried to move a hand behind to try to catch the culprit. Salos had encounters with midara before that used tentacles to try to catch him off guard. Salos summoned a flames that turned into warm chains that snaked towards the girl.

(Fire bind)
Back to top Go down
Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: Solas and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Ottopi [COMPLETE]   Solas and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Ottopi [COMPLETE] EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 9:40 am

Fire Bind: 10 (Critical Faliure!)
The burning chains missed Ottopi and hooked into the far wall, but when Salos tried to reel them back in, they held firm and instead yanked him right into Ottopi's loving tentacles!

Squeeze~ (Autohit)
"Shhh! You'll wake everyone up!" She whispered as assertively as she could, looping her arms around his shoulders and wrapping all five tentacles tightly around his body to press his face tightly against her chest. Her skin was unnaturally soft and squishy, perfectly smooth with breasts that - while not gigantic - could comfortably squish around his cheeks.

Ottopi's SP: 30
Salos' WP: 28

Ottopi's Excitement: 0/8

Last edited by Lipstick_Brat on Wed Jun 08, 2022 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Solas and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Ottopi [COMPLETE]   Solas and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Ottopi [COMPLETE] EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 9:41 am

Salos meekly tried to free himself from her squishy boobs. He did admit that they felt nice.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: Solas and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Ottopi [COMPLETE]   Solas and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Ottopi [COMPLETE] EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 9:51 am

Struggle: 43 (Failure)

While holding Salos, Ottopi awkwardly shuffled over to his rented bed and flopped back on it, keeping him bundled close with her tentacles. She could work with this - she could work with this! Confidence, all those hazings from Saaku had to amount to something, right? Confidence.

Her 'confident' face was marred somewhat by the feeling that Salos' wriggling sent shooting through her body. Now that he wasn't brandishing fire in her face, she could see past her own fear and realize he looked pretty cute all squeezed like that; he was almost like the women Ottopi had seen in magazines advertising her favourite products, which she'd never before seen from a man.

Lovely Lashing: 28 95 (Faliure)

She considered giving him another spanking to try and make him stay still, but she couldn't bring herself to do it when his squirming felt so nice. Instead, she tried to offer up a deal befitting of a dominant Midara, something she could say still left her in control. As Salos had his nose pushed deeper between Ottopi's boobs, he felt it poke against something hard that his captor swiftly removed, holding it up for him to see: A tube of black lipstick.

"This is what I'm after. Maybe... We can share?"

Salos' WP: 27

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Solas and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Ottopi [COMPLETE]   Solas and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Ottopi [COMPLETE] EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 10:52 am

“Ummmm I don’t think I need lipstick. I am a guy after all.” he said, trying to wiggle free. His face was red, showing that her offer had caught him off guard and threw him off his game.

(Half hearted struggle)

(Struggle with disadvantage)
Back to top Go down
Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: Solas and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Ottopi [COMPLETE]   Solas and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Ottopi [COMPLETE] EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 11:08 am

Struggle: 58 33 (Faliure!)

Ottopi pouted, which emphasised her already unnaturally shaped lips. Salos couldn't help but wonder now if that black colour was natural, given the tube she now held.

"Well, why shouldn't boys have lipstick too? Now that I think about it, that's totally unfair for them. Everybody should have lipstick, right? I bet you'd like it..." To accentuate her point, Ottopi twisted the tube in her free hand and puckered her lips for Salos to see. She sat up while still cradling the poor boy in her squishy tentacles, shifting to sit on his lap.

Apply a Treasure: 61 (Faliure!)

...But her attempt to show off the joys of lipstick by applying a fresh coat onto herself went awry, Ottopi dropped the tube onto her chest, leaving a smear on one of her boobs and on Salos' forehead.

"E-eheh... Whoopsie."

Salos' WP: 26

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Solas and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Ottopi [COMPLETE]   Solas and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Ottopi [COMPLETE] EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 11:20 am

“I’m sure you would look very cute in lipstick, but I don’t need it. I already look close to being a midara without a makeover to make that worse.” he said, his blush increasing with the struggle.

(Struggle )
Back to top Go down
Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: Solas and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Ottopi [COMPLETE]   Solas and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Ottopi [COMPLETE] EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 11:33 am

Struggle: 34 (Success!)

"Uwah-!" The moment Ottopi loosened her tentacles to retrieve her precious treasure, Salos was able to shove her off onto her back. He was free!

"Hmph, I bet you don't eat your veggies either, do you? You need to try these sorts of things!" An odd comparison, but, such is the way of the Midara.

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Solas and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Ottopi [COMPLETE]   Solas and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Ottopi [COMPLETE] EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 12:08 pm

“Ok. I do eat my veggies, maybe not as often as I should, but that is not the point. Let’s take this outside. I would prefer to not wake the nice owner up and I would hate to have to pay a repair bill for burn marks all over the room.” Salos said, trying to summon a weapon.

(Heated horror)
Back to top Go down
Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: Solas and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Ottopi [COMPLETE]   Solas and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Ottopi [COMPLETE] EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 12:31 pm

Heated Horror: 16 (Success!) 30 (Terrified!)

Ottopi could very well go to bed with pyrophobia tonight. She rapidly nodded in agreement with Salos' request, the tentacles atop her head flapping from the motion.

"T-The front door's locked... Gotta go that way." She pointed meekly to the window.

Ottopi's SP: 30 (Terrified! 3 turns remain)

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Solas and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Ottopi [COMPLETE]   Solas and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Ottopi [COMPLETE] EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 1:24 pm

Salos jumped out the window behind her, giving her a glare that would scare anyone. He took a defensive stance. “Maybe should should have been willing to talk before.” he said as he charged her.

(Fiery reaper dance)
Back to top Go down
Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: Solas and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Ottopi [COMPLETE]   Solas and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Ottopi [COMPLETE] EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 2:23 pm

Fiery Reaper Dance: 56 (Success!) 60 (Success!) 100 (Critical Success!) 27 (Faliure!)

He didn't need all four hits of his technique, just two was enough to open Ottopi up for a crushing third attack that sent her sprawling onto the floor, winded and scorched.

"Ow..."

While prone, she wrestled with the fear that this scary human might actually kill her. No... Surely not, right? After all, just a minute ago he'd been so cutely squished against her body, that had to mean something! Ottopi's lips set into a fierce pout as one of her eyes creaked open, looking up at Salos but otherwise not moving.

Ottopi's SP: 27 (Terrified! 2 turns remain.)

Last edited by Lipstick_Brat on Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solas and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Ottopi [COMPLETE]   Solas and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Ottopi [COMPLETE] Empty

Back to top Go down

Solas and the Drowning Cove: Vs. Ottopi [COMPLETE]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next