Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test vs. Sabrina

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Test vs. Sabrina - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 11:28 pm

Test spent several seconds stunned by her effortless elegance. Gardevoir's every motion charming him without even trying. It took all his willpower to focus enough to keep fighting.

Old Reliable
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 11:57 pm

Old Reliable (2) Crit Success

As rapidly as Test's infatuation with Gardevoir was growing, it didn't stop him from landing a key blow and forcing the Pokemom to yield the initiative to him.

Test: 22 Willpower
Gardevoir: 25 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 12:22 am

With his position stabilized Test went for a more aggressive attack, putting all his energy into a trio of quick jabs.

Triple Strike
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 12:41 am

Triple Strike (25,73,68) 1 Success
Building Lust (98) Crit Success

Test scored another blow, but he began to feel.... odd. Oddly aroused..... and it was because Gardevoir was getting aroused as well. She could feel that fire in her building, her eyes trailing his body, and her thoughts hoping that he'd keep staring at her too.

Test: 20 Willpower, Stunned
Gardevoir: 21 Stamina, Attack Up 0/3
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 12:47 am

It seemed that Gardevoir was as attracted to him as he was to her. Knowing this left Test's mind filled with fantasies. The adventurer becoming lost in dreams of the alluring pokemom.

Stunned
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 1:15 am

Intrusive Thoughts (93,57) Fail

You're so cute when you're all flustered.... I can't wait to make you even more flustered. And I think I know just how you want me to do it. Gardevoir whispers to him with her Telepathy as she slowly comes closer, putting nothing between Test and the object of his lust.

Test: 20 Willpower
Gardevoir: 21 Stamina, Attack Up 1/3
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 1:21 am

"Y-you do?" Test asked, a hint of anticipation in his voice as her smooth, confident approach brought a blush to his cheeks. The adventurer barely remembered to defend himself.

Repel
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 1:27 am

Repel (29) Fail
Trick Room (93,33) Fail

I'd say so~ And you're so adorable right now~ I'm starting to think I should tease you a little more. Maybe you'll give me more ideas? Gardevoir asked as she stood right before Test and he was helpless to strike at her impeccable beauty. From head to toe, breasts to butt to legs and feet, she was a dream come true. All flatteringly presented in her garbs and robes.

Test: 20 Willpower
Gardevoir: 21 Stamina, Attack Up 2/3
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 1:35 am

Her teasing words and sensual pose caused Test's blush to deepen. His face going beet red as his crush for her became even stronger. He was now a lot more focused on ogling and fantasizing then he was on fighting.

Repel at Disadvantage
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 1:40 am

Repel (52,28) Success
Trick Room (44,40) Success

Test somehow managed to give Gardevoir a weak shove and give himself some space, only for the air in front of him to be filled with another fantasy painted before his eyes. This one was simple but provocative, it had Gardevoir standing before Test just as she was before... cupping her breasts in her hands, kneeling down, leaning them towards his crotch....

How would that be for a finisher~?

Test: 15 Willpower
Gardevoir: 18 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 1:44 am

"It would be so hot." Test admitted, a blissful smile on his lips as he imagined her sexy breasts, teasing, seducing, and entrancing him. Watching her conjure an alluring illusion of his impending seduction was quickly breaking down his will to resist. How could he resist a temptation like that?

Turn Skip
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 1:49 am

Intrusive Thoughts (30,1) Success

Glad you agree~ But, I have to soften you up for it, first~ I love that look on your face. I want to just hide it between my breasts and give it a squeeze~ The Pokemom began closing in again after Test was left lovestruck by her illusion. She slowly swayed her breasts and hips with each step, gently pressing her boobs together and letting him admire her cleavage to his heart's content.

Test: 14 Willpower, Infatuated
Gardevoir: 18 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 1:56 am

Test smiled a dopey smile as he watched her boobs sway. His eyelids fluttering as he similarly swayed on his feet. His thoughts growing fuzzy as became overwhelmed with a desire to please the pokemom. Eager to hear more of her playful, teasing praise.

A Moment of Respite (Unless Infatuated prevents the use of support skills, then Kiss instead)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 2:00 am

Moment of Respite (2) Heal 2
Trick Room (60,30) Success

Test could only catch his breath for a second before Gardevoir gave him plenty of more illusions to stoke his burning lust. Images of the busty Pokemom giving him a very sensual and breast-focused striptease contrasted with fantasies of her tucking his face between her girls and playfully smothering him into horny putty.

Test: 12 Willpower, Infatuated
Gardevoir: 16 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 2:04 am

Gardevoir would find that Test was just as receptive to visual teasing and temptation as he was to direct stimulation. The images of her strip tease arousing him just as much as the thought of being smothered by her girls. Unable to control his desires Test stepped forward and offered her another kiss.

Kiss
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 2:07 am

Kiss (96) Crit Success

Gardevoir's eyes went wide when Test caught her lips, but she quickly settled and hummed and purred into the kiss. She snugly embraced her lover and shared a slow and loving kiss with him that fed into both of their desires.

Test: 11 Willpower, Infatuated
Gardevoir: 15 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 2:13 am

Test continues to kiss along her neck. The fight completely forgotten in favor of pleasing the elegant pokemom.

Kiss
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 2:19 am

Kiss (79) Fail
Expanding Love (48) Success

As Gardevoir and Test embraced each other physically, the mental connection grew stronger as well. They could intimately feel each other's pleasures and sense each other's lust. An endless feedback loop of charm.

Test: 11 Willpower, Infatuated
Gardevoir: 15 Stamina, Synchronize Up 0/3
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 2:24 am

"You're so beautiful. I don't want to fight you." Test admitted as he gently caressed her. Enjoying being close to the lovely pokemom.

Basic Willpower Attack
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 2:28 am

Basic Attack (59) Fail
Service (36) Success

Gardevoir guided his hands along her body, allowing him to get a newfound appreciation of her hourglass figure, curvy hips, and sinfully soft thighs. I understand. Then don't fight, just indulge. I'll make sure you enjoy every second, handsome.

Test: 9 Willpower, Infatuated
Gardevoir: 15 Stamina, Synchronize Up 1/3
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 2:32 am

With that Test abandoned any pretense of resistance. His focus entirely on indulging Gardevoir as he leaned down to kiss her breasts and caress her every curve.

Caress
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 2:37 am

Caress (Auto)
Service (59,10) Crit Success

I never thought you'd find me this attractive~ I better not disappoint you now~ The Pokemom allowed him to surrender himself and worship her figure while indulging himself at the same time. Test continued on for a while before Gardevoir gently squeezed her girls together, burying Test in her cleavage and giving him a heavenly Puff-Puff.

Test: 5 Willpower, Infatuated, Stunned
Gardevoir: 14 Stamina, Synchronize Up 2/3
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 2:39 am

Test let out a weak, submissive moan as he was squeezed between her girls. His worship briefly ceasing as he was reduced to a state of mindless tit-drunk bliss.

Stunned
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 2:43 am

Service (99,92) Success

That's better~ You're looking very softened up to me~ Well, except for one part of you, fufu~ Gardevoir giggled aloud as she rhythmically and sensually rolled her boobs around Test's face, going in steady and easygoing circles to help him drown in the sea of her soft, warm cleavage.

Test: 3 Willpower, Infatuated
Gardevoir: 14 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 2:47 am

Test let out another happy moan as she squished and squeezed him between her girls. Returning to worshipping her divine curves as soon as his strength returned to him.

Worship
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test vs. Sabrina
Page 2 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next