Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2020 10:20 pm

Ferro wasn't going to let her get away, readying up a clothesline to knock her down a peg or two. Maybe even just knock her down.

-Gargoyle Rush-

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 9:02 pm

Gargoyle Rush - 45

Midara Experiment - 56

Ferro ran in, going for a close range melee strike. Unfortunately for him, this was exactly what the doctor was hoping for.

As he ran at her, she grinned at him. 'So eager for a little bit of close contact, huh? Well don't worry, I have just the thing for that.' She said as she pressed a button under her desk. All of a sudden, Ferro fell through the floor into a brightly lit room. Around him were all sorts of midara with blonde hair, womanly curves, and huge, puckered lips covered in red lipstick. 'There are all the midara I've been conducting some tests on. And I thought that you would make a nice little treat for them. Dinner time girls!' She said with a laugh as Ferro was quickly pushed to the ground and vigorously covered in sloppy smooches by the midara. The doctor smiled as she watched her subjects absolutely cover the adventurer in their kisses, their nude, beautiful bodies rubbing against him all the while. Eventually Ferro was grabbed by a long mechanical hand and was lifted back the office, the bimbo midara waving goodbye for now. 'How was that, sweetie?' She asked, taking some notes of his new appearance.

Ferro: 14

Dr. Chuicka: 24
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 10:34 pm

"Amazing..." he sighed blissfully, his mind shorted out from all the lipstick-laden kisses he received from such buxom, beautiful babes.

-Skip-

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 8:42 pm

Turn Skip

Smoll Ray - 60

Ferro sighed, unable to move for a second due to the stimulation.

Chuicka pulled out a ray gun from under her lab coat, saying 'I bet you remember this from the arena, huh? So I bet you can tell what's going to happen next.' She said as she pointed at him and fired, shrinking Ferro down to the size of her hand, leaving him tiny and vulnerable as she loomed closer, licking her giant lips...

Ferro: 14, Smoll 0/3

Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 2:20 pm

Ferro did recall the last time he was shrunk, enough so to make him freeze up again, staring like a deer in the headlights at the doctor's now-humongous lips.

-Skip-

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 9:13 pm

Skip

Trappai - 68

The tiny Ferro froze up, making him a perfect target for the beautiful doctor.

Chuicka swiftly picked Ferro up and held him at eye level before stripping him of his tiny clothes, laving him exposed and at her mercy. She stuck his penis between her massive breasts as she began to kiss all over him, her massive, plump lips smothering every inch of his shrunken body. The adventurer leaked pitifully between her tits as she gave him one extra long and wet smooch, her red lips coming off of him with a loud popping sound as he was placed back on the ground. 'How was that? Was it just as good as you remembered it, sweetie?' She asked with a smirk.

Ferro: 9, Smoll 1/3

Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 9:34 pm

"That was wonderful," he sighed, only realizing later what he'd just let happen. "No, I can't let this happen again..."

-Struggle -> Palm Strike-

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 9:49 pm

Palm Strike - 34

Trappai - 5, 17

Ferro managed to bonk the doctor on the noggin when she picked him up, dazing her as she struggled to shake it off.

Chuicka shook her head, visibly a bit shaken by the surprising force she was just hit with. 'That wasn't very nice, sweetie.' She said, trying to recover.

Ferro: 9, Smoll 2/3

Dr. Chuicka: 23, Daze 1/2
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 9:53 pm

He felt sluggish after pumping a load between her massive mammaries, still on edge in more than one sense of the phrase. He eyed the valley of her titanic titties and felt his cock twitch, wanting more, but if he allowed himself to fall, he'd become her next experiment. He attempted to summon a mushroom to blow its spore in her face.

-Spore Spread-

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 10:13 pm

Spore Spread - 37

Trappai - 96, 86

Ferro tried summoning a mushroom, but instead the only thing that showed up was a useless mushroom stalk.

The midara managed to shake off what was ailing her as she once again picked up Ferro. 'I think you need a little more. When I'm done, you won't even be able to think about fighting back!' She said with a lewd grin as she once against massaged his aching erection with her humongous breasts as she smooched on another layer of red lipstick onto Ferro's already covered body. She made sure each kiss was loud and forceful as she smooched him again and again. She let him down and he quickly grew back to normal size, but after blowing yet another load between her breasts, Chuicka could only smile at the state of her opponent after her intense teasing.

Ferro: 4

Dr. Chuicka: 23
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 10:18 pm

Ferro was exhausted and barely clinging on to his right mind, glaring daggers at Chuicka, with a little bit of want and a definite tendency to ogle her tits. The moment he could bring himself to turn away, he spotted his staff and made a run for it.

-Rearm-

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 10:28 pm

Rearm - 10

Lust Balloon - 23

Ferro managed to grab his staff before she could stop him.

Chuicka tried to press a button to release another lust balloon, but seeing him continue to defy her advances made her pause for a second. 'Oh? Still want to fight back, huh? Then how come that throbbing erection right there disagrees with that?' She mused, taking the time to take a could notes about everything she did to him.

Ferro: 4

Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 10:34 pm

"Sh-Shut up! I have to do something!" He reached a bit more clarity, allowing him the chance to think to summon Lasciel to clear his mind a bit more.

-Summon Lasciel-

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 10:43 pm

Summon Lasciel - 54

Lust Balloon - 22

Ferro summoned a beautiful angel as the office filled with a brilliant light. This light cascaded over Ferro as the angel smiled down upon him, restoring some of his energy to fight back as she disappeared.

Chuicka was obviously a bit rattled, seeing a literal angel suddenly appear and disappear in her office, but that didn't stop her from finally managing to summon another lust balloon, who quickly floated up to the adventurer and gave him a big, sticky smooch on his cheek, adding on yet more lipstick as it floated away as quickly as it had came.

Ferro: 5

Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 6:14 pm

Lasciel's healing light helped clear his head a bit, only for it to almost not matter as the wonderful addition of more lipstick to his body fogged it right up again. He had to do better than this, to get more clarity or he wouldn't stand a chance. Quickly, he ran through those nine familiar hand gestures and spoke each one's title allowed to himself. Hopefully this could work...

-Nine Kata-

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 8:30 pm

Nine Kata - 27, 42, 51, 35, 90, 4, 48, 20, 17

Potion Play - 73

Ferro made several hand motions and focused his mind, restoring some of his willpower.

Dr. Chuicka picked up a familiar potion, but a slight wave of exhaustion hit the midara as she fumbled it a little bit, making her curse under her breath as she couldn't get it together.

Ferro: 10

Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 9:25 pm

Having regained his right mind, at least a little, went on the attack again. "Sorry, but I'm putting your experiments to an end!" Taking a wide swing at the doctor's head while she was distracted with her own exhaustion.

-Helm Splitter-

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 10:21 pm

Helm Splitter - 7

Potion Play - 16

Ferro swung at the midara, but she stepped out of the way just in the nick of time.

Chuicka finally got a hold of herself and got a good hold on the potion. Wasting no time, she splashed it onto her lips as they once again swelled in size. She smiled, her glossy red lips catching the light, saying 'There we go. Now then, let's get back to the fun part. C'mere you!' She said, catching him before he could get away as she began making out with him once more, the lab filled with loud squeaking sounds as the doctor nosily made out with him as she held him tightly in her amorous embrace.

Ferro: 7, Bound

Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 10:43 pm

Ferro was losing his head again, wanting to just kiss the doctor and hand himself over. "Ah, let go of me..."

-Strugle -> Double Thrust-

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2020 9:36 pm

Struggle - 77

Potion Play - Continued

Ferro was still unable to move as his mind only wanted more of what the doctor could give him.

She continued to make out with poor Ferro, her massive red lips constant sucking and smooching almost creating a vacuum like effect that held him nice and still as she continued to pummel his face in her sloppy lipstick kisses. Sensing that he was close to giving up, she made sure to moan suggestively as they kept going in this one sided smooch session.

Ferro: 4, Bound

Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 7:29 pm

Ferro needed to pull himself together, but it was just so tempting to stay in her embrace, taking kiss after erotic kiss. "L-Let go...!"

-Struggle -> Fleet Combo-

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 8:32 pm

Struggle - 39

Ferro struggled with all his might, but it still wasn't enough as Chuicka held him close.

She continued her smooching, leaning forward to really assert her dominance over him as the loud smooching sounds kept coming. She rubbed her thigh against his crotch as well, tempting him to give in as layer after layer of red lipstick was kissed onto his face, staining it completely red as she stared straight into his eyes. If he didn't get out of this kiss very soon, it would be game over for poor Ferro.

Ferro: 1, Bound

Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2020 4:34 pm

Ferro couldn't take it any longer, leaning into the kiss, losing his mind to her lips. His hands reached up to indulge himself and squeeze her massive mammaries. Moaning his head off and feeling his cock twitch stiffly as he surrendered himself completely to the doctor.

-Surrender-

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2020 6:08 pm

Surrender

The Lippresser - Auto

Chuicka smiled as she finally broke the kiss, the midara's red lips shrinking back to their usual size. 'Good boy. Now, how about I give you all the kisses you want?' She said, giggling as he squeezed her big boobs. She grabbed poor Ferro and brought him to another room with a long conveyor belt before strapping him in it. Finally, she stripped him of all his clothes, leaving him naked and exposed for her viewing pleasure. 'It's time for the best part. Ready?' She said as she clicked a button and the conveyor slowly began to move.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 9:13 pm

"Yes, I want to be kissed all over~! I'm ready!" He felt himself be pulled along, his dick rock hard and standing tall, ready for the ecstacy Chuicka had in mind for him.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next