Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2020 5:22 pm

Chuicka smiled, happy he was being so cooperative now. 'Good boy. And because you're so good, I'm going to give you a special reward. She said as the conveyer belt he was strapped into moved until about halfway, letting Test look at the ceiling ahead of him. As he was slowly moving, the doctor walked along with him as she explained what was about to happen. 'That's the Lippressor. If you thought the kisses I gave you earlier were big and wet, then you're about to have your mind blown. This baby is like my lips blown up to thirty times the size, even softer, wetter and stickier, and absolutely covered with pink lipstick that'll take you weeks to fully wash off. Feel free to cum as it's kissing you, too. Now then, have any last words before you get smooched into next week?' The midara said with a wink as he got closer and closer to it.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 1:34 am

"I love being a tiny toy for you," he sighed, looking back fondly on being between her tits and having her lips suck him off while he was so miniscule. This Lipressor almost made it feel like just that, but too bad he couldn't enjoy a large pair of tits as well. "Oh, I can't wait~!"

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 5:21 pm

'Well, don't worry. You won't have to wait any more!' She said as she blew him a kiss. Finally, Ferro reached the end of the conveyor belt, leaving him directly under the giant pair of pink lips. 'Feel free to kiss back.' She said as the Lippressor went downwards onto him, covering Ferro from head to toe in bright pink, sticky, wet lips. A loud sucking and smooching sound droned out his thoughts as he was smothered by the contraption.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 11:37 pm

He happily did just that, kissing the Lippressor with all he had, enjoying the feeling of the sticky, wet lips all over his body. Ferro almost climaxed on the spot, just barely holding on as he let himself go and enjoyed this perfect moment.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 11:56 am

The loud smooching sounds drowned out any sounds, even the scribbling of Chuicka's pen as she wrote down how the experiment was going. (Spoiler: it was a complete success) The giant lips didn't give way at all as they kept going, smothering Ferro, who at this point had just about his entire front half covered from head to toe in sticky pink lipstick. The sensation was honestly pretty similar to the feeling of Chuicka's lips when she was larger than him, but even bigger and wetter, as the kissing continued on and on.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 2:32 pm

It was a dream come true, painted almost completely pink by a pair of sexy lips, his cock giving away just how much he delighted in this granted wish, spurting out a thick load from the pleasure. "I love you, Chuicka~!" he cried out, despite the lips smothering him. He was eager to enjoy whatever experiments she would want to test on him next as he blew another load.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 4:32 pm

The massive lips continued their sticky smothering for a long time. Whether it was minutes or hours, Ferro was unable to know. Eventually, the giant pink lips lifted, showing Ferro off to the doctor. His entire front half was a sticky mess of bright pink lipstick, with the area around his hips covered in an even stickier mixture of lipstick and cum. Yet his penis was still hard, both showing his arousal and how he still had a bit left to give. 'I take it you enjoyed yourself, huh? Why don't you tell me exactly what you liked and what you felt through the experiment.' Chuicka said, looking down at him with a satisfied smile as she continued writing a few notes on her clipboard before giving him another sultry wink.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 4:47 pm

"I loved being smooched by a pair of giant painted lips," he groaned, barely able to form the words in his lust-drunken stupor. A dopey smile played on his lips as he looked at the gorgeous woman standing over him. "I loved being shrunken down and put between your boobs, played with like a toy~" His cock twitched and stiffened even more at the memories. "And I loved the bimbos~"

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 4:57 pm

The midara nodded as she scribbled down more notes onto her clipboard. 'I see. Well, I thank you for giving me such accurate descriptions~' She teased before continuing. 'Well, why should the fun stop here? I think we have time for another experiment or two before you're all spent for the day.' She said as she flicked his still erect penis with her finger. 'Now then, are you ready for a bit more fun? Here's a hint: You might be shrunken down again if you say yes~' She asked, even though the doctor already knew the answer.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 5:02 pm

"Yes, please! Experiment on me more!" he begged excitedly, like a pet ready to play. He was eager to feel her already hug tits become much bigger for him, to envelop him and rub up on him. With his body covered in so much stick and wet pink lipstick, it might even feel all the better.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 5:19 pm

Chuicka nodded, having fully expected this answer. 'Of course, I'd be happy to.' She said as she brought out the all too familiar shrink ray. Wasting no time, she zapped Ferro back to his smaller size. 'Now then, I actually have an experiment or two in mind for you, little lipstick toy.' She said with a sly grin as she picked him up and snuggled him into her tits as she began to walk somewhere. 'We have some lovely girls for you to play with. You've already met them, don't worry.' She said, knowing he would know where she was going.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 5:25 pm

He rejoiced at the feeling of her tits pressing up against him, the warm comfort adding to the horny heat he was basking in. He fully enjoyed his stay in her cleavage, rubbing himself up against her tits as best he could until he climaxed again. "Ahhh~" He still had yet to lose his erection, of course, especially when he realized she was taking him to the bimbos from earlier.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 5:38 pm

Chuicka smiled down at her little toy as she felt a sticky sensation between her big bouncy boobs. 'Try not to get too excited. You might not have enough left for the ladies. Oh, who am I kidding? Of course you will.' She said with a giggle. Finally, she reached the room with the bimbos. She walked in, the group of beautiful, curvy bimbos immediately running up to Dr. Chuicka. The midara reached in and pulled Ferro out from her boobs, his tiny body still a mess of sticky pink lipstick. 'Hello girls. I thought you might like another taste of my newest little toy.' She announced before leaning in. 'Say hello to them and tell them what you want.' She whispered into his ear.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 5:53 pm

"I want to be smothered in kisses and boobs and feel so good," he sighed, getting excited even for what the bimbos could do with him for themselves. Who knows when he was so small right now... "And..." He remembered Chuicka calling him 'her lipstick'. "Use me like lipstick~!"

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 6:07 pm

The bimbos all smiled and eagerly got to work. Plucking the tiny Ferro from Chuicka's hands, they gathered around him, roughly a dozen bimbos in all, and did exactly that. Using the tiny adventurer like a lipstick tube, they ran him back and forth on their giant, soft lips, smearing the sticky pink lipstick he was currently covered in onto themselves. Back and forth he went, memorizing every shape and detail of the giant lips as his whole body was used like a pink tube of lipstick. After a short while, the pink lipstick on his body was mostly wiped off, but now he was staring down a group of very horny, sticky lipsticked bimbos.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 6:51 pm

It felt amazing, knowing what a tube of lipstick felt like, and now he'd get to enjoy the payoff. "Please, give it to me~ Kiss me and smother me~!" He couldn't wait for more pleasure to fill him, to climax and lose his mind more and more.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 7:08 pm

Behind Ferro, he heard Chuicka ring what sounded like a dinner bell. 'Feeding time girls! I'll be right here watching and taking notes. Have fun!' She said as the bimbos descended on Ferro all at once as the smooching began in earnest. He felt softness on every inch of his body, from their soft breasts that kept him nice and still and smothered, to their glossy, sticky, pink lipstick covered lips as they smooched all over him. Loud and wet kissing sounds echoed throughout the room and in Ferro's ears as they smooching just kept going. Rather than something focused like hat Chuicka did, or something all at once like the Lippressor, the smooching here was chaotic and forceful as the tiny adventurer was basically bullied by giant, soft, wonderful boobs and lips as they kissed and kissed and kissed.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 8:02 pm

He couldn't keep up with it all, cumming and kissing and pumping his cock against each kiss, each press of their titanic tits, every smooching and smacking sound as his whole body was being repainted with the pink, sticky lipstick. "Oh god..."

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 8:13 pm

And Ferro realized that it just kept going. No matter how many loads of cum spurted out of his cock, the kisses just kept going. Lipstick kiss after lipstick kiss, breast smother after breast smother, it almost seemed to be never ending. The bimbos were determined to milk every drop of semen out of his cock with their sitcky pink smooches, and they wouldn't stop until it was done.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 8:16 pm

He continued to spurt out his cum again and again as they pleasured him savagely. By the time he was spent, he was covered head to toe completely in at least a little bit of pink. He had so little he could truly say after such an orgasmic experience like that.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 8:27 pm

After what seemed like an eternity, the bimbos finally stopped their assault when it looked like he had nothing left to give, Ferro's tiny form a sticky, gloppy mess of bright pink lipstick. One of the bimbos held up his limp, spent body to Dr. Chuicka, who scribbled down more notes and she smiled at him. 'Looks like you had fun. How about this. You're so cute, I don't even think I'll let you go. If you'd like, I'll keep you as my little lipstick toy forever. Would you like that?' She said, her words breaking down his resistance as she gave his pink covered face a light peck with her own plump lips.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 8:30 pm

If he'd had anything left in him, he'd have spent it on Chuicka's perfect lips. "Yes, keep me forever... Make me your perfect lipstick toy... I love you..." He was lost, nothing could possibly prove otherwise as he hung in the air by the last bimbo's fingers, gazing lovingly and mindlessly at his new owner.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 8:50 pm

'Good little lipstick toy. Oh, the fun we'll have together. Now then, how about I put you to bed for the night?' Chuicka said with a satisfied smile as she took Ferro from the bimbos, saying 'Don't worry girls, he'll be back soon, I promise. Some other time.' She said as she walked back to her office, prepared to send Ferro to a world of blissful dreams in preparation for his new life. She brought out a large golden tube of red lipstick, the one she was wearing earlier. She popped the cap off, showing that it was almost empty, but still had some rather gloppy looking lipstick in it. 'Say hello to your new bed.' She whispered deviously to him.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 10:48 pm

He grinned like a drunken dope at where he'd sleep, right where he belonged as the doctor's faithful lipstick toy. Though he was completely drained and spent from his time with the bimbos, he could feel his cock twitching, trying to harden again, but just couldn't manage it. "I love it..."

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2020 7:24 pm

'I knew you would. Now then, time to put my new little lipstick toy to bed.' Chuicka smiled as she slowly lowered him in. The tube was a little on the larger side, so the tiny Ferro fit right in. There was a decent bit of space to move around, but he was still rubbing up against the slightly gloppy lipstick everywhere he went. It really was perfect bed for him. 'We'll have plenty more fun experiments in the morning. Good night new toy.' She said as she she slowly put the cap on the tube as she put the tube of red lipstick deep into her soft, giant cleavage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3