Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin vs The Sea Titan

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Brin vs The Sea Titan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin vs The Sea Titan   Brin vs The Sea Titan - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 10:39 pm

Brin took a second to get back to his feet, still feeling shaky from the long boob smothering. However, he knew he couldn't just stand there. 'Hey! Your fight's with me!' He said, trying to sound tough. He swung at her belly with a powerful slash. At the very least, he hoped that he could persuade her to focus only on him. At least that would be safer for the rest of them. It's not like he actually liked being bullied by the giantess, honest!

(Starlight Slash)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs The Sea Titan   Brin vs The Sea Titan - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 10:54 pm

(Starlight Slash -roll 91- Crit Fail!)
(Titan's Kiss -roll 5- Crit Fail!)

Brin, swung at her, but he found it hard to move and there was hardly any power in his swing. It took him a moment to realize that his armor had been warped from his time trapped between her colossal tits.

"Oh?" The giantess asked curiously as the moved the captain away from her mouth and looked down on Brin. "How did you get out?"

Brin: 5 Willpower + Heart Amulet + Sirensong
Aegeia: 27 Stamina + 1/4 Miss + Crit Boost
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs The Sea Titan   Brin vs The Sea Titan - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 10:57 pm

'To be honest, I'm not quite sure myself. But I'm not going to let you bully them. If you're going to tease anyone, let it be me.' He said, again trying to reason with the giant midara as he tried to focus his mind a little. Hopefully it would do the trick.

(Intense Concentration)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs The Sea Titan   Brin vs The Sea Titan - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 11:10 pm

(Intense Concentration -roll 32- Success!)
(Weight of the World -roll 90- Crit Success!)
(Aura of Sirensong -roll 87- Fail!)

"Ah, going for the self sacrifice? Or did you enjoy your time in my breasts that much?" the giant woman said as she turned around. To Brin's horror, she slammed her ass down on him. All of the titan's weight crushed him as she sat on the ship. "If you can escape from this, then I'll accept your offer."

Brin: 3 Willpower + Heart Amulet + Stunned + Bound
Aegeia: 27 Stamina + 1/4 Miss
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs The Sea Titan   Brin vs The Sea Titan - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 11:13 pm

Brin was too stunned by her suddenly pressing her giant bubble butt on his body that he couldn't move at the moment. The sudden soft feeling all over his body temporarily shut off his mind as his rapidly rising lust took over his body. He couldn't help but begin to plant kisses all over her cheeks as she sat on him, the knight not even being visible under her massive ass.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs The Sea Titan   Brin vs The Sea Titan - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 11:25 pm

With the full pressure of the titaness bearing down on him, Brin could only bring himself to submissively worship her.

The Heart Amulet shined. Even if he couldn't see it, the artifact was still able to bring him back to his senses. It could not, however, do anything about the giant woman on top of him, nor the fact that the deck began to crack beneath him.

If he didn't escape now, the ship was going to be destroyed by her mighty ass.

Brin: 5 Willpower + Bound
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs The Sea Titan   Brin vs The Sea Titan - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 11:32 pm

Despite his lust, Brin knew the seriousness of the situation he was in. Because of it, he was able to attempt to escape as hard as he could, despite the urge that made him want to stay there and continue kissing her ass. He wiggled and thrashed, desperate to escape.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs The Sea Titan   Brin vs The Sea Titan - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 11:39 pm

(Struggle -roll 32- Success!)
(Aura of Sirensong -roll 98- Success!)
With strength born of desperation, Brin managed to claw his way out from underneath the giantess.

The colossal woman made a surprised noise as Brin escaped. "Oh? You actually did it?" she said as she got off of the ship. The action created rough waves that rocked the ship and almost caused it to capsize. "Well, a deal's a deal. Looks like I'm all yours."

That last sentence began to echo around in Brin's head.

Brin: 5 Willpower + Sirensong
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs The Sea Titan   Brin vs The Sea Titan - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 11:49 pm

Her words echoed in his head as he struggled to stay focused. Hearing that her attention was now squarely on him both terrified and aroused him. He tried one more time to focus his mind in the vain efforts of trying to resist the giant midara's advances, his gaze once again going back to her giant breasts and glossy purple lips.

(Intense Concentration)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs The Sea Titan   Brin vs The Sea Titan - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 11:53 pm

(Intense Concentration -roll 12- Crit Success!)

Brin managed to clear his head in record time as he prepared himself for what ever his colossal opponent did next.

Brin: 9 Willpower + Sirensong
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs The Sea Titan   Brin vs The Sea Titan - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2020 12:07 am

His will to resist the giantess's temptations renewed slightly, Brin put up his shield in anticipation of her next attack. He kept his gaze on her beautiful body, wondering what exactly she had in store for him. 'So what exactly do you mean when you said that I'm all yours?' He said, peering at her from behind his shield.

(Shield Stance)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs The Sea Titan   Brin vs The Sea Titan - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2020 12:12 am

(Shield Stance -roll 45- Fail!)
(Freezing Sea Mist -roll 37- Fail!)

"I mean I won't have my fun with anyone else on the ship but you." the titanic woman told him. Brin thought she might have winked at him, but it was hard to tell with her eyes hidden behind her hair.

Brin: 9 Willpower + Sirensong
Aegeia: 27 Stamina + 2/4 Miss

Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs The Sea Titan   Brin vs The Sea Titan - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2020 12:18 am

'O-Oh. Well, that's good to hear at least.' Brin said, blushing as he could have sworn that the giant woman had winked at him. He once again got into a fighting stance, determined to hold out for as long as he could against her, although part of him just wanted to give up right then and there so she could have her way with him. He nonetheless ran at her to slash at her once again.

(Starlight Slash)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs The Sea Titan   Brin vs The Sea Titan - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2020 12:25 am

(Starlight Slash -roll 65- Fail!)
(Sea Snake Venom -roll 12- Crit Success!)

The titaness backed away from the ship, unintentionally avoiding Brins's attack in the process, and lower her mouth to be level with him again. This time she opened wide nd showed offer her sharp teeth. A translucent liquid began to flow from her fangs unto her bottom lip. She then rubbed her lips together until both were covered in it. She smiled at Brin and her lips shined like stars in the night sky.

Brin: 9 Willpower + Sirensong + Stunned
Aegeia: 27 Stamina + 0/4 Miss + Venom + Advantage

Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs The Sea Titan   Brin vs The Sea Titan - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2020 12:28 am

Brin stared at the giant woman's lips that shimmered and shined in the sun. Although he saw that they were covered in some sort of liquid from her teeth, it looked to him like her giant, purple lipsticked lips were covered in sparkling lip gloss. He stood there for a second, staring lustfully into her dazzling smile. 'Your lips look so pretty...' He said out loud before he could help himself.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs The Sea Titan   Brin vs The Sea Titan - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2020 12:39 am

(Vortex -roll [65, 8]- Crit Success!)
(Aura of Sirensong -roll 20- Success!)

"Why don't you get a closer look?" she said mischievously before she inhaled. Brin was sucked of his feet and sent flying into her giant glossy lips. Their softness absorbed all of the impact, and he harmlessly bounced off of them. The knight landed on the deck of the ship, with his front half now covered in whatever it was her lips were coated in.

Brin: 2 Willpower + Sirensong + Stunned
Aegeia: 27 Stamina + 0/4 Miss
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs The Sea Titan   Brin vs The Sea Titan - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2020 12:48 am

Brin twitched on the ground, a dazed smile on his face. His entire front half was covered in bright magenta lipstick, as well as the glossy substance that her lips were coated in. He felt his penis twitch in his pants as he stared up at the giant midara. 'That was incredible.' He said, unable to move. Whether that was due to the substance on her lips or how pleasurable the giant smooch was, he didn't quite care.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs The Sea Titan   Brin vs The Sea Titan - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2020 12:50 am

(Married to the Sea -roll 71- Fail!)

The giant woman couldn't help but laugh at the state her teasing little kiss had left him in.

Brin: 2 Willpower + Sirensong
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs The Sea Titan   Brin vs The Sea Titan - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2020 12:56 am

Brin couldn't help but lay there, ready for the giant woman to finish him off, hopefully in more ways than one. He couldn't find the strength to get to his feet as his erection threatened to tear through his pants, the numbness from the sloppy smooch still not gone yet.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs The Sea Titan   Brin vs The Sea Titan - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2020 1:01 am

(Tidal Wave -roll [83, 48]- Success!)

The giant woman got up and bent over. All Brin could do was watch as her titanic breasts descended toward him. With a meat thump, the siver knight completely disappeared under the colossal woman's tits.

(Brin has been defeated! Weakness -roll 38- Success! Brin has gained a Weakness to Giantesses! All Giantess opponents deal +1 damage to him!)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs The Sea Titan   Brin vs The Sea Titan - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2020 1:05 am

Brin felt his body go limp as he felt her soft, slippery tittes land on top of him, making let out a moan as her soft titflesh enveloped him. He began to thrust upwards with his waist as he eagerly started grabbing and kissing every inch of her tits as much as he could as she smothered him into submission.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs The Sea Titan   Brin vs The Sea Titan - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2020 1:08 am

The Sea Titan smiled as she squeezed her colossal breasts together and pinned his, relatively, tiny cock between them.

"Just let it out." her voice whispered in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs The Sea Titan   Brin vs The Sea Titan - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2020 1:12 am

Brin couldn't help but do exactly as the giant woman said. He eagerly thrusted his penis against her giant breasts, her voice echoing deep in his mind. With each squeeze, he felt himself get closer until he couldn't hold it any longer. With a muffled moan, Brin felt himself cum, spurting his load into his pants as his whole body twitched and shuddered.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs The Sea Titan   Brin vs The Sea Titan - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2020 1:17 am

The giantess raised her breasts off the defeated man. She the brought her hand to her nipple. She moaned as she played with it until it began to leak. What was a small stream to her was a waterfall to the people on the deck of the ship.

And that raging torrent of warm breast milk landed directly on the prone form of Brin.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs The Sea Titan   Brin vs The Sea Titan - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2020 1:24 am

Brin opened his mouth, seeing the waterfall of breast milk approaching. He was then absolutely covered in it, the milk mixing on his body with her magenta lipstick as his body was covered in the evidence of his submission. He got a solid few mouthfuls of it, the milk tasting sweet and delicious. He felt himself leak into his pants once again as he laid there, some milk leaking out of his open mouth. Knowing how pathetic and submissive he looked right now, all he could do was look up at the giant midara and smile at her. 'Can I have another kiss too?' He said, his feelings making him unable to think clearly as he was bathed in waterfalls of breast milk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs The Sea Titan   Brin vs The Sea Titan - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin vs The Sea Titan
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next