Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin vs The Sea Titan

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Brin vs The Sea Titan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin vs The Sea Titan   Brin vs The Sea Titan - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 03, 2020 1:28 am

Brin found himself being picked up by two large fingers. He was carried above the giantess's head. She leaned back and dropped him on her puckered lips.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs The Sea Titan   Brin vs The Sea Titan - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 03, 2020 1:32 am

Brin felt himself go limp as he landed right on her giant magenta lips. Well, limp except for one part of him, of course. He once again felt her glossy purple lipstick smear all over his body as she gave him a giant smooch all over his front half. For what it was worth, Brin tried to kiss her back as much as he could, puckering his lips and making out with the top part of her lips, burying his face in her wet softness as his face got absolutely drenched in lipstick.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs The Sea Titan   Brin vs The Sea Titan - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 03, 2020 1:34 am

After what felt like an eternity in heaven, the giant woman plucked Brin from her lips and gently placed him on the cracked deck of the ship.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs The Sea Titan   Brin vs The Sea Titan - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 03, 2020 1:37 am

Brin laid on the deck of the ship, his body a mess of warm breast milk and sticky magenta lipstick. He looked up at her, the sensations going through his body making it hard to think. He looked at the giantess and said a quiet 'Thank you.'
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs The Sea Titan   Brin vs The Sea Titan - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 03, 2020 1:40 am

"Any time." the giant woman as one of her massive fingers poked his lower half. She then backed away a disappeared into the depths of the sea from whence she came.

"Are you alright, lad?" the Captain asked as he and several crewmen rushed to Brin's side.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs The Sea Titan   Brin vs The Sea Titan - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 03, 2020 1:42 am

Brin laid on the ground, a complete mess of different fluids. And yet he still found the energy to give them a solid answer. 'Never better.' He said, feeling sleep starting to overtake him.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs The Sea Titan   Brin vs The Sea Titan - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 03, 2020 1:48 am

Brin was out for several days. By the time he had woken up, the ship had already made port. The Captain had thanked Brin for his selfless sacrifice and not only payed him more than what was promised, but also agree to let the knight ride on his ship anytime, free of charge.

THE END

(Tangent: Odd thought, but this thread kind of made me realize we don't have a dedicated "Pirate" midara. Do we?)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs The Sea Titan   Brin vs The Sea Titan - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 03, 2020 11:14 am

(Thanks for the great RP! It was a lot of fun. Also, I don't think that we have a pirate midara. I could be wrong as there's tons of midara and I might have just not seen it, but I don't believe we do.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs The Sea Titan   Brin vs The Sea Titan - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin vs The Sea Titan
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3