Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Costume Witch

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. Costume Witch Empty
PostSubject: Salos vs. Costume Witch   Salos vs. Costume Witch EmptySun Oct 04, 2020 8:27 pm

Salos walked down the sidewalk as people passed by him. It was Halloween, and Salos was seeing all sorts of people dressed up in all sorts of costumes, from cute children as pirates and mummies to older girls dressed up as sexy versions of things of the same sort. He wasn't wearing a costume, however. He had heard rumors of a itch using her powers to cause mischief for anyone not wearing a costume and trick or treating, and he was determined to see if she was real, and if she was, to teach her a lesson.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Costume Witch   Salos vs. Costume Witch EmptySun Oct 04, 2020 8:32 pm

“I hate rumors around the holidays. I want to get this done soon.” he said, wanting to hurry up.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Costume Witch   Salos vs. Costume Witch EmptySun Oct 04, 2020 8:41 pm

Salos walked around a little more, searching for the witch in question when he felt someone tap on his shoulder. 'Hey, mister.' He looked behind him and saw a little girl wearing a cute witch costume. In her hands was an empty bag. 'This mean girl stole my candy earlier, could you come talk to her and ask her to give it back?' She said, tears in her eyes as she struggled not to cry in front of him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Costume Witch   Salos vs. Costume Witch EmptySun Oct 04, 2020 8:44 pm

“Ok. Take me to her and we will get your candy back.” he said with a gentle smile. He may not cared for the holiday, but he wasn’t going to abandon a kid in need.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Costume Witch   Salos vs. Costume Witch EmptySun Oct 04, 2020 8:52 pm

The little girl took his hand and let him behind a bush to a small clearing in a park. It was near the neighborhood where he had seen many adult women dressed in sexy costumes walking around. The little girl looked around, making sure no one was watching her and Salos. Then, all of a sudden, she turned around and gave him a devious grin. 'Wow, you sure are gullible, huh mister?' She said, folding her arms at him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Costume Witch   Salos vs. Costume Witch EmptySun Oct 04, 2020 8:53 pm

“Who are you?” he said wiggling free of her grasp.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Costume Witch   Salos vs. Costume Witch EmptySun Oct 04, 2020 9:02 pm

'Who am I?' She said a thick grey fog enveloped her. When it cleared, the little girl was gone. In her place stood a tall, beautiful woman. She was dressed in an absolutely jaw dropping sexy witch costume, with purple and white robes that showed off her cleavage and perfect hourglass body, a big purple witch hat, and a beautiful broomstick adorned with jewels. Her long blond hair went down her back and framed her flawless face perfectly. Her other hand still had the bag of candy, only now it was full of all sorts of treats. 'I noticed you aren't wearing a costume. Do you know what day it is tonight?' She said as she raised an eyebrow at him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Costume Witch   Salos vs. Costume Witch EmptySun Oct 04, 2020 9:06 pm

“Yeah and I’m guessing your the witch who keeps messing with people.” he said, summoning some flames around him.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Costume Witch   Salos vs. Costume Witch EmptySun Oct 04, 2020 9:17 pm

She giggled at him. 'Ding ding ding! Correct!' She said, clapping her hands together. 'I'm a witch that embodies the spirit of Halloween! It's my job to bring all sorts of tricks and treats to everybody tonight. And looking at you...' She said, looking at the pyromancer up and down. 'You look like you're in need of a good trick. And if you're a good boy, maybe I'll give you a treat too.' She said with a wink as she approached him, clearly not thinking of him as even a slight threat.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Costume Witch   Salos vs. Costume Witch EmptySun Oct 04, 2020 9:19 pm

“Ok. I hope you like your witch well done.” he said, throwing daggers at her.

(Blaze daggers)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Costume Witch   Salos vs. Costume Witch EmptySun Oct 04, 2020 9:31 pm

Blaze Daggers - 78, 34, 55, 71

Magical Breasts - 90

Salos fired off a round of blazing daggers, with half of them hitting home as she winced in pain.

The blonde witch then disappeared in another puff of smoke. She then reappeared in front of Salos, giving him a quick but loving boob hug for a little bit, letting him feel how soft and warm her body was before backing away with a giggle. 'I won't be well done by the end of this unfortunately. This is your trick, after all.'

Salos: 27, Charmed

Costume Witch: 28
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Costume Witch   Salos vs. Costume Witch EmptySun Oct 04, 2020 9:32 pm

“Take this.” he said, summoning a bow and aiming.

(Blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Costume Witch   Salos vs. Costume Witch EmptySun Oct 04, 2020 9:46 pm

Blazing Bullseye - 98

Trick an Treats - Chubbifying Chocolate - 13

Salos fired an arrow right at her, hitting her square in the chest and making her squeal in surprise.

She took a moment to find her footing, looking at him a bit more suspiciously, seeming like she was starting to take him a bit more seriously. 'Hmm. Looks like you might be a little more trouble after all. Oh well. That just makes what happens after even more fun.' She said as she brushed herself off.

Salos: 27

Costume Witch: 24, Burn 1/3
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Costume Witch   Salos vs. Costume Witch EmptySun Oct 04, 2020 9:50 pm

“No kidding.” he said, throwing more daggers.

(Blaze daggers)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Costume Witch   Salos vs. Costume Witch EmptySun Oct 04, 2020 10:08 pm

Blaze Daggers - 88, 26, 9, 60

Trick And Treats - Sticky Taffy - 24

Salos fired off more daggers, being even more successful than last time, with three of them hitting their mark.

However, this time the witch would really give the pyromancer a taste of her power. She reached into her bag of candy and pulled out a long brown taffy candy. 'Here's a treat just for you!' She said with a wink as she unwrapped it and blew some pink dust on it. The sticky candy rapidly began to expand and launched itself at Salos, the sticky candy wrapping him up and leaving him at the witch's mercy. She began to stroke his penis as she smiled lovingly at him, enjoying how defenseless he was.

Salos: 25, Bound

Costume Witch: 20, Burn 1/3
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Costume Witch   Salos vs. Costume Witch EmptySun Oct 04, 2020 10:09 pm

Salos tried to wiggle out of the sticky candy.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Costume Witch   Salos vs. Costume Witch EmptySun Oct 04, 2020 10:21 pm

Struggle - 5

Salos was unable to wiggle free as she kept teasing him.

She continued shoving her hands into his pants, teasing and stroking his penis with her soft hands, making him moan in pleasure. 'How are you liking your treat?' She whispered into his ear as she kept going.

Salos: 23, Bound

Costume Witch: 19
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Costume Witch   Salos vs. Costume Witch EmptySun Oct 04, 2020 10:23 pm

“This sucks.” he said, struggling more.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Costume Witch   Salos vs. Costume Witch EmptySun Oct 04, 2020 10:34 pm

Struggle - 66

Salos managed to break free of the taffy by using his flames, much to the witch's dismay.

'Aww, what's the matter? Taffy not your favorite candy? Would you mind telling me what is?' She said as she backed away, smirking a little as she stared at the visible tent in his pants.

Salos: 23

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Costume Witch   Salos vs. Costume Witch EmptySun Oct 04, 2020 10:35 pm

“If you must know, I prefer the sweeter candies.” he says as he charges his energy.

(Sun’s blessing)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Costume Witch   Salos vs. Costume Witch EmptyMon Oct 05, 2020 8:46 pm

Sun's Blessing - 57

Trick and Treats - Giggly Gum - 12

Salos tried to recover his energy, but unfortunately she pulled the next candy out of her bag and used it on him before he could.

She pulled out a pink wad of gum before quickly sticking it into his mouth. The sticky, super sweet candy was quite addictive, and Salos couldn't help but chew it as warm and fuzzy feelings rushed through him. 'Well? Feeling the Halloween spirit yet?' She said, examining his regular clothes, clearly planning something for him...

Salos: 20

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Costume Witch   Salos vs. Costume Witch EmptyMon Oct 05, 2020 8:49 pm

Salos couldn’t stop himself from chewing the sweet pink gum.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Costume Witch   Salos vs. Costume Witch EmptyMon Oct 05, 2020 9:08 pm

Turn Skip

Costume Change - Sexy Mummy - 50

Salos submissively chewed the pink gum, unable to move.

She snapped her fingers as pink fog began to swirl around Salos. 'Now that you're being nice and compliant, the real Halloween fun can begin! Time for a little festive fashion show! First off, how about this one?' She said as Salos suddenly found his old clothes were gone. In their place was a sexy mummy costume, with pads to make it look like he had breasts and pink, girly bandages wrapped around him that barely covered his body. 'Like it?' She said with a giggle.

Salos: 17, Femme

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Costume Witch   Salos vs. Costume Witch EmptyMon Oct 05, 2020 9:18 pm

“What is this? It barely covers me.” he said, covering his private parts.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Costume Witch   Salos vs. Costume Witch EmptyMon Oct 05, 2020 9:34 pm

Turn Skip

Costume Change - Sexy Nurse - 90

Salos tried to cover himself as the witch looked at him and shrugged while smiling.

'Oh? Want something different? Don't you worry, I've got plenty of options to choose from. Next up is... this one!' She said, making the pink fog cover him again. When it cleared, Salos was wearing a sexy nurse costume that was obviously a few sizes too short, with an open top that showed off his cleavage that was pushed up by his outfit, a super short skirt that showed off his pink panties, and a cute little nurse cap on his head. 'Better? Or do you want another one?' The witch said, clearly enjoying the outfits she was putting him in.

Salos: 14, Femme

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Costume Witch   Salos vs. Costume Witch Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Costume Witch
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next