Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin Vs Goth Witch

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Goth Witch Empty
PostSubject: Brin Vs Goth Witch   Brin Vs Goth Witch EmptySun Oct 04, 2020 8:32 pm

Brin was exploring a quaint village near the start of fall when her heard a rumor. If you venture out near the darker woods near midnight at the circle of stones, you would encounter a woman of a dark seductive beauty, but would never be seen again. The rumor seemed childish, but a number of people had gone and seemed to end up with black clothing wearing women, acting as their devoted lovers. It all seemed strange to Brin, but he couldn’t help but feel drawn to it.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Goth Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Goth Witch   Brin Vs Goth Witch EmptySun Oct 04, 2020 8:43 pm

Brin buckled on his sword and shield, and went to investigate. He hoped he wouldn't need his weapons, but it was better to be safe than to be sorry, after all. He waited until sundown and a few hours more, before setting out from the village to the circle of stones. He wondered if the witch truly existed, and what he would do if she did.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Goth Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Goth Witch   Brin Vs Goth Witch EmptySun Oct 04, 2020 8:46 pm

As he ventured deeper into the woods, he couldn’t help but feel that powerful magic was in the air. He eventually came upon the circle of stones. One of the stones near the center was glowing with purple lines across it. It gave off a magical aura.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Goth Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Goth Witch   Brin Vs Goth Witch EmptySun Oct 04, 2020 8:53 pm

Brin approached the circle of stones cautiously, looking around to make sure no one was watching or following him. Even though he wasn't a mage, he could sense the magic all around him. He walked up to the purple stone and scratched his head at the glowing stone. he couldn't contain his curiosity, so he reached out and touched it with his head, wondering what exactly is was.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Goth Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Goth Witch   Brin Vs Goth Witch EmptySun Oct 04, 2020 8:58 pm

He felt a warm aura as he touched it. “Well well. What brings you here at the witching hour?” said a beautiful sounding voice. When he tuned to look, he say a girl with black hair in a black dress. Her body was curvy and seductive. Her black makeup made her look mysterious. Her black lipstick reflected the moonlight off it. She had a few jeweled necklaces and rings adorning her. She also had a big crescent moon earring on her right ear with a sapphire in it.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Goth Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Goth Witch   Brin Vs Goth Witch EmptySun Oct 04, 2020 9:03 pm

Brin stared at the goth witch, his eyes drawn to her sexy outfit, tons of shiny jewelry, and dark, glossy makeup. 'Oh, um. I heard that there was a witch here who was up to all sorts of stuff like abducing people. Are you her?' He said, drawing his sword and shield. If she was who he thought she was, then it looked like he was in for a rough night.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Goth Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Goth Witch   Brin Vs Goth Witch EmptySun Oct 04, 2020 9:08 pm

“I’m one of a few witches that protect this place. Other people have met my sisters. Some have ended up marrying and starting families with them and others have joined our coven. We protect this sacred place and you have violated the rules by entering it without our permission.” she said, her arms crossed under her large breasts.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Goth Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Goth Witch   Brin Vs Goth Witch EmptySun Oct 04, 2020 9:18 pm

Brin was a little intimidated by her, to be honest. She was so beautiful, her breasts were so large and soft looking, and the sexy outfit, jewelry and makeup was making it hard to concentrate. However, the knight wouldn't back down. He raised his sword and shield at her and took up a defensive stance. 'Sorry, but I'm not falling for it. I'm sorry, but I'm shutting this coven down.' He said, trying to sound intimidating.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Goth Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Goth Witch   Brin Vs Goth Witch EmptySun Oct 04, 2020 9:20 pm

“You can feel the power of the goddess here. Do you really think you can beat one of her daughters here?” she said, summoning a purple aura of magic to her hand. She projected an aura of authority.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Goth Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Goth Witch   Brin Vs Goth Witch EmptySun Oct 04, 2020 9:32 pm

Brin thought about running away or submitting to her authority, but his pride made him hold his ground. 'I'm not a witch, so I don't care about this goddess or daughter nonsense. I'm just here to teach you a lesson. Let's see if a goth chick can fight back or not.' He said as she ran at her, swinging his silver sword.

(Basic Cutter)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Goth Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Goth Witch   Brin Vs Goth Witch EmptySun Oct 04, 2020 9:35 pm

Basic cutter = 24
Moonlight kiss = 36

He manages to slash her, getting a soft groan from her. She doesn’t seem taken aback as she grabs him. “Show me what you have. I will let the goddess decide your punishment.” she says as she kisses his lips, coating them a little in her shiny black lipstick.

Goth witch: 28
Brin: 27
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Goth Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Goth Witch   Brin Vs Goth Witch EmptySun Oct 04, 2020 9:47 pm

Brin felt the shiny black lipstick on his lips, aware of how shiny and pretty it must have looked on his lips. He shook it off and threw his chains at her. 'My punishment, huh? We'll see about that.' He said as he threw it, trying to stop her from moving for a bit.

(Capture Chains)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Goth Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Goth Witch   Brin Vs Goth Witch EmptySun Oct 04, 2020 9:53 pm

Capture chains = 63
Moonlit fortune = 22

She manages to dodge his chains as she drew a card from her chest. “Look into the card and tell me what the goddess shows you.” she said as the moonlight from the card seemed to be hypnotizing. He could swear what he saw in the card feel familiar to him.

Goth Witch: 28
Brin: 27 (must reveal a weakness of choice.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Goth Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Goth Witch   Brin Vs Goth Witch EmptySun Oct 04, 2020 10:09 pm

Brin stared at the card as the light from it drew him into a trance. In it, he saw her glossy black lips reflecting back at him, and he couldn't help but say what he saw. 'I see your lips and a tube of glossy black lipstick. I see you doing all sorts of things to me with it, from kissing all over my face, to applying a bunch of it onto me, to writing all sorts of humiliating and girly things on my face and body...' He said, lost in his fantasies for a moment.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Goth Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Goth Witch   Brin Vs Goth Witch EmptySun Oct 04, 2020 10:14 pm

Moonlit fantasies = 78

“Well seems like someone wants to get in touch with their feminine side. All me to pretty you up.” she said as she took her tube of lipstick out from between her cleavage. She began to apply a good amount to his lips until they matched her’s. She wrote a few messages on his face including, “Goddesses’ pet, witch wannabe, and sissy goth.” She laughed as she backed off. She healed up the card from before, only now it had a clear picture of his face in makeup similar to hers. “It seems the goddess has decided your ultimate fate.” she said with a sultry smile.

Brin: 23
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Goth Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Goth Witch   Brin Vs Goth Witch EmptySun Oct 04, 2020 10:22 pm

Brin stood still, dazed by the lipstick filled mischief she had just done to him. He puckered his new lips as he felt her write all sorts of things on his face. Feeling submissive and feminine, all he could say at the moment was 'I look so pretty now.' He said with a slight giggle as he stood there, still unable to move. He was already loving how she had humiliated him with her lipstick, and he wanted her to go even further.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Goth Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Goth Witch   Brin Vs Goth Witch EmptySun Oct 04, 2020 10:28 pm

Moonlit stripping = auto

“The goddess has decreed that you are to join our coven, but there is much to be done. First we must get rid of these.” she said as she stripped Brin if his armor and underclothes, leaving him naked in the moonlight. “Our sisters love the moonlight on their bare skin. The moonlight blesses us with great beauty and soon it will bless you as well.” she said as she stripped out of her dress. The moonlight illuminated both bodies in its soft glow.

Brin: 21, nude
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Goth Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Goth Witch   Brin Vs Goth Witch EmptySun Oct 04, 2020 10:36 pm

Brin stared at her naked body, his eyes drawn to her huge breasts and bubble butt. She still kept on her gorgeous jewelry, part of him wishing he could have accessories like hers. He shook it off as he felt the moonlight on his skin. 'I'm not some sort of sissy witch.' He said, trying to sound tough as he put up his shield to try and counter her next attack.

(Shield Stance)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Goth Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Goth Witch   Brin Vs Goth Witch EmptySun Oct 04, 2020 10:45 pm

Shield stance = 81
Moonlit gift = 28

He attempted to put up his shield, but the witch pushes it down with a smile. “I see how you admire my necklaces. I have a few so I don’t mind sharing with a future witch.” she said as she removed some of her necklaces, placing them onto Brin. He could feel something odd about him. “These are charms that help us channel the power of the moon. Once you have gained enough, you will receive it’s blessing and your path to witchhood will be complete.” she says as she forces a sapphire ring, much like her’s, onto his finger.

Brin: 19, nude, Moonlight 1/5
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Goth Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Goth Witch   Brin Vs Goth Witch EmptyMon Oct 05, 2020 8:47 pm

Brin took a second to admire his new jewelry, loving how feminine and pretty it was. With his lips and face covered in lipstick and wearing some of her jewelry, Brin was already looking similar to her. He smiled a bit before subconsciously trying to recover his will to resist the busty goth witch.

(Intense Concentration)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Goth Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Goth Witch   Brin Vs Goth Witch EmptyMon Oct 05, 2020 8:57 pm

Intense Concentration = 27
Moonlit Desires = 82 (crit)

Brin tried to concentration, but was stopped when she pulled him into a passionate kiss. He could feel a powerful aura flow though him as he felt her lust and his own flowed through her. “I have shared my desires with you and you have shared yours with me. Would you like me to dress you up, feed you my milk, or should I continue your makeover?” she said with a smile.

Brin: 17, Stun, nude, Moonlight 2/5
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Goth Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Goth Witch   Brin Vs Goth Witch EmptyMon Oct 05, 2020 9:09 pm

Brin moaned into the kiss, his lust clouding his thoughts as he struggled to keep his desires under control. However, he couldn't, as his exposed penis rapidly became erect as she gave him all sorts of options of wonderful things she could do to him. Feeling both his lust and hers flowing through him, he told her his answer. 'Can you dress me up? I like your style of clothes.' He said, his lust forcing him to be honest.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Goth Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Goth Witch   Brin Vs Goth Witch EmptyMon Oct 05, 2020 9:22 pm

Moonlit dressing = auto

“Certainly. You will look like a true witch soon enough.” she said as she waved her hard, conjuring a long black dress that had an air of mystery and sensuality about it. She pulled the dress over his head with a smile. “You look very pretty dear, but you need some more things....I know.” she said as she waved her hand over him. Underneath the dress, he know had stockings, panties, and a black bra underneath his dress. “What do you think love? Can you feel the magic yet?” she said with a smile. Brin could feel something string growing within him.

Brin: 14, femme, Moonlight 3/5

Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Goth Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Goth Witch   Brin Vs Goth Witch EmptyMon Oct 05, 2020 9:35 pm

Brin twirled around, loving his new outfit. It felt so soft and smooth on his body, along with the stockings and lingerie. He already looked like a beautiful gothic girl. Brin felt a strange feeling growing inside of him as he felt himself get aroused from the soft and girly outfit. 'It's beautiful.' He said, unable to even think about resisting at the moment.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Goth Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Goth Witch   Brin Vs Goth Witch EmptyMon Oct 05, 2020 9:40 pm

Moonlit accessories = auto

“You look pretty sweetie, but there are a few more things you need to complete the outfit.” she said as she weaved more magic. Soon Brin was wearing a black pair of heels, black fingerless gloves, and black makeup on his face. She finished adding to the outfit with a crescent earring with a sapphire in it, a matching earring to the one she wore. She conjured a mirror for him to see himself.

Brin: 11, femme, Moonlight 4/5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brin Vs Goth Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Goth Witch   Brin Vs Goth Witch Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin Vs Goth Witch
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next