Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin Vs Goth Witch

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Goth Witch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Goth Witch   Brin Vs Goth Witch - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2020 9:55 pm

Brin felt himself get even more aroused from his new outfit. it was absolutely perfect. Apart from his lack of breasts and booty as well as his hair, he looked almost exactly like how she was when they met. He felt the tall high heels give him a feminine strut. He blinked, his new long eyelashes fluttering. 'It's perfect. Thank you dear.' He said, his voice already sounding slightly more feminine. He admired his own reflection, blowing kisses and posing sexily for the mirror.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Goth Witch   Brin Vs Goth Witch - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2020 10:03 pm

Moonlit love = 44

The goth girl pulled him close while looking into his eyes. “You have absorbed enough moonlight. Are you ready to awaken the real you and join me on the path of a witch? You would receive the honor of being my wife and sister witch? Are you ready?” she asked, kissing him as he was filled with the power of the moon. The stone in the center of the circle glowed as it called to the pair. “It calls you to awaken.” she said with a smile.

Goth witch: 28
Brin: 6, femme, Moonlight 5/5
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Goth Witch   Brin Vs Goth Witch - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2020 10:28 pm

Brin was ready to become a beautiful sissy wife and sister witch to her. He eagerly kissed her back, both of their black lipstick smearing against each other. He smiled back at her, ready to awaken to his new life. He felt the mysterious power of the moon flowing through him, ready to accept the changes coming over him.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Goth Witch   Brin Vs Goth Witch - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin Vs Goth Witch
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2