Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Griffin vs. Amore Manor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Griffin vs. Amore Manor - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griffin vs. Amore Manor   Griffin vs. Amore Manor - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 5:04 pm

(Gale Thrust -roll 42- Success! Disadvantage -roll 24- Success!)
(Lady's Affection -roll [6, 18]- Success!)

The knife struck Amata, and the burst of wind that followed made her stumble. But it was not enough to stop the graceful woman from pulling him close and she lovingly placed more kisses on his neck.

Griffin: 5 Willpower + Alraune + Charmed
Amata Amore: 26 Stamina + 1/3 Mother of Amore + Enervated(1)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Griffin vs. Amore Manor   Griffin vs. Amore Manor - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 5:13 pm

Hjs breath hitched as the feeling of her ruby lips smooched his skin. Attempting to take advantage of the close distance, he quickly poured Alraune's power into his knife and took a stab.

-Gale Thrust-

PostSubject: Re: Griffin vs. Amore Manor   Griffin vs. Amore Manor - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 5:20 pm

(Gale Thrust -roll 66- Success! Disadvantage -roll 100- Success!)
(Commanding Kiss -roll [22, 78]- Success!)

The wind enhanced strike struck the LAdy of Amore, but she held on to griffin and pulled him into a deep kiss that shorted his mind out with pleasure.

"Tell me, Griffin." Amata whispered seductively in his ear. "How would you like me to finish you off?"

Griffin: 2 Willpower + Alraune + Commanded(Must make a request)
Amata Amore: 25 Stamina + 1/3 Mother of Amore
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Griffin vs. Amore Manor   Griffin vs. Amore Manor - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 5:27 pm

His head clouded with thoughts of her wonderful body, he wanted to see more of it. He wanted to feel her foot on his bare cock, while admiring her naked form. "I want to be finished off by your feet, but... Please, can I see everything?"

PostSubject: Re: Griffin vs. Amore Manor   Griffin vs. Amore Manor - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 5:44 pm

(Lovely Sole -roll [85, 10]- Crit Success!)

"My, what a bold request," Amata said as she took a step back, "but I suppose it is one I can grant."

The Lady of Amore slipped off her dress and revealed her immaculate body to the man in all of its magnificent splendor. The now naked woman then sat down in her chair and beckoned him over. Griffin obeyed and as soon as he was close enough, Amata reached up with her legs and squeezed the tent in his pants between her feet. A stain formed as the young man climaxed in total defeat.

(Griffin has been defeated!)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Griffin vs. Amore Manor   Griffin vs. Amore Manor - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 6:00 pm

He fell to his knees, overwhelmed by the pleasure as his pants were once again dirtied by his spunk. "That was... Wonderful."

PostSubject: Re: Griffin vs. Amore Manor   Griffin vs. Amore Manor - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 6:10 pm

"Good boy." Amata said as she caressed his face with her bare foot. "Please, take good care of Daphne. If I find out anything happened to her while she was with you, I will lock you in the basement with my middle daughter until she has grandchildren." she threatened with a pleasant smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Griffin vs. Amore Manor   Griffin vs. Amore Manor - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 6:12 pm

He mindlessly nodded his head, kissing her foot again. "Yes, my mistress," he sighed, though a slip of sincerity leaking into his otherwise lethargic tone. He had every intention of keeping Daphne safe where he could. If not, he'd come back and toss himself into the basement.

PostSubject: Re: Griffin vs. Amore Manor   Griffin vs. Amore Manor - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 6:17 pm

"As long as you understand." Amata said with a nod. She then got up and slowly began to redress herself.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Griffin vs. Amore Manor   Griffin vs. Amore Manor - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 6:20 pm

Griffin whimpered sadly at her redressing, a hand reaching into his pants and jerking his cock a little while he could still enjoy the view. His mind was recovering, but for now he was left shameless.

PostSubject: Re: Griffin vs. Amore Manor   Griffin vs. Amore Manor - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 6:31 pm

Amata finished dressing herself, but left her shoes off. She returned to her seat and opened up her book again.

"As much as you enjoy staying here, shouldn't you be getting ready to depart?" Amata asked before she pressed two fingers to her lips. She blew a kiss and several copies of her lips darted out of the room.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Griffin vs. Amore Manor   Griffin vs. Amore Manor - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 6:33 pm

"I... I guess I should, but..." He pulled down his stained pants and underwear, getting to his feet only to approach Amata. "I want more..."

PostSubject: Re: Griffin vs. Amore Manor   Griffin vs. Amore Manor - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 6:36 pm

"You want more what?" Amata asked with raised eyebrow. From her smile, she clearly had an idea but wanted him to say it himself.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Griffin vs. Amore Manor   Griffin vs. Amore Manor - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 6:40 pm

"More of you, mistress. I want to feel good again, just a bit longer. I want to feel your feet again, and maybe more." He recalled every part of her flawless body, including her tits and especially her naked womanhood.

PostSubject: Re: Griffin vs. Amore Manor   Griffin vs. Amore Manor - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 6:44 pm

"Sorry, Griffin, but I think I'm a bit too much woman for you to handle." Amata told. "Perhaps when you return, you'll be able last long enough for me to enjoy it."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Griffin vs. Amore Manor   Griffin vs. Amore Manor - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 6:47 pm

The disappointment of her answer helped snap him back to his senses for the most part. "Th-Then, I'll definitely return one day," he assured her, his eyes hovering down to her bare feet again before he forced himself to leave. He had to go see Daphne, taking some time to explore the manor a bit, to see its halls one last time before he left.

PostSubject: Re: Griffin vs. Amore Manor   Griffin vs. Amore Manor - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 6:52 pm

(Encounter -roll 97- Fail!)

Griffin made his way through the twists and turns of the Amore Manor. As he explored, he encountered several of the maids. They seemed to be incredibly busy and at most only offered him an apology as they rushed by him.

Eventually, he arrived at Daphne's room. The eldest daughter of the manor had a vine looking whip strapped to her waist as well as some sturdy looking boots on her feet. "How'd it...?" she trailed off as she caught sight of the mess on his pants.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Griffin vs. Amore Manor   Griffin vs. Amore Manor - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 6:55 pm

"Uhh... Yeah, I might want to get these washed along the way," he sighed with an embarrassed laugh. "Should we say goodbye to everyone first or...?"

PostSubject: Re: Griffin vs. Amore Manor   Griffin vs. Amore Manor - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 7:02 pm

Daphne shook her head. " I said goodbye to Sanya while you were busy, and mom sent me a message not too long ago. She... She said that if she said goodbye in person, she might not be able to bring herself to let me go. As for Bunda? She would just attack you for trying to steal me away or something like that." she explained as she led Griffin to a room where he could wash his pants.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Griffin vs. Amore Manor   Griffin vs. Amore Manor - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 7:05 pm

"I see, well I guess it makes sense to leave right away then." He followed her, pulling off his pants and underwear along the way so that he could clean them easier when they arrived. Not like anyone in the manor would mind seeing his dick. Most of them have already anyways

PostSubject: Re: Griffin vs. Amore Manor   Griffin vs. Amore Manor - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 7:09 pm

"D-Do you have any other clothes with you?" Daphne asked as she did her best not to stare at his exposed manhood.

They soon arrived at a room filled with basins of water that had soap and washboards lining the walls.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Griffin vs. Amore Manor   Griffin vs. Amore Manor - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 7:10 pm

"I-I'm afraid not," he said, feeling the embarrassment she felt. "I didn't exactly have a chance to pack when me and my friends got swept up in this world." He got to wetting and cleaning his pants and boxers, his member simply hanging out.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Griffin vs. Amore Manor   Griffin vs. Amore Manor - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 8:29 pm

"And we don't really have any spare pants for you to use either." Daphne said as she kept her back to him while he worked.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Griffin vs. Amore Manor   Griffin vs. Amore Manor - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 8:57 pm

"It's okay, I'll just have to get some new clothes when we reach a town or something," he assured her. "Thanks again for coming along, Daphne. I think if I went alone, I'd just keep wandering around aimlessly."

PostSubject: Re: Griffin vs. Amore Manor   Griffin vs. Amore Manor - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 9:11 pm

Daphne couldn't help but chuckle at that. "You'll still be wandering around aimlessly. I've never really been out of the manor before, remember? You just won't be alone."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Griffin vs. Amore Manor   Griffin vs. Amore Manor - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Griffin vs. Amore Manor
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next