Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Griffin vs. Amore Manor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Griffin vs. Amore Manor - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griffin vs. Amore Manor   Griffin vs. Amore Manor - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 9:33 pm

"Oh yeah, still you do know this world better than I do," he told her. "Even if you haven't left home before, that's still better than me." He finally satisfactorily scrubbed out his underwear and pants, having them dry for a bit. "Do you think anyone's gonna try and fight me while I'm like this? I'm practically begging for trouble."

PostSubject: Re: Griffin vs. Amore Manor   Griffin vs. Amore Manor - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 9:41 pm

"You mean pantless?" Daphne asked with a blush. "I don't think so? All the maids seemed unusually busy."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Griffin vs. Amore Manor   Griffin vs. Amore Manor - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 9:49 pm

"Yeah, what's that about anyways? I've never seen them so busy until now. Do you think it's something to do with us?"

PostSubject: Re: Griffin vs. Amore Manor   Griffin vs. Amore Manor - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 9:50 pm

"Maybe?" Daphne mused. "When I asked one, she just dodged the question."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Griffin vs. Amore Manor   Griffin vs. Amore Manor - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 10:02 pm

He considered that for a moment, an idea coming to mind. But if he was right, he wasn't going to tell her either. "That's odd... Well, all that's left to do is wait for my pants and underwear to dry."

PostSubject: Re: Griffin vs. Amore Manor   Griffin vs. Amore Manor - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 10:10 pm

"I suppose so." Dapnhe agreed with a nod. "Since we're going to be looking for your friends, is there anything you can tell me about them?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Griffin vs. Amore Manor   Griffin vs. Amore Manor - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 10:28 pm

"Well, first there's Jaime, my best friend. He was the first one besides me to awaken his Persona and we found Echoes together." He began to weave around details of his friends, first the aforementioned bestie, who was loud, fun and a total teddy bear. He played baseball often during his off time, so when the group started delving into Echoes, the bat was his weapon of choice.

Then there was the closet pervert, Hazel, an aspiring author in both more public ways and more... Lewd ways. She was timid, yet studious and very focused on her current task at hand, for better or for worse. She opted for a crossbow, something her father gave her when she left home.

Next was Mavis, a hopeless romantic, but also very stubborn and steadfast, with a hell of a lot of courage. Her weapon of choice was a javelin, sharpened to a fine point.

Ren was much like Hazel, a closet pervert, and was even in a similar interest as Hazel as well. His interest in literature, however, was more in line with illustrating manga and dojins. He was often appreciative of the machete he used to defend himself with.

Jake, Hazel's brother, was just as studious as she was, if not moreso. He was also a stickler for rules and very strict, but he had a big heart and was very gutsy. He opted for a wooden sword Ren gave him.

And finally, there was Eva, the group tactician. Often very flirty and focused making friends with as many people as she could, despite that she was dedicated to her priorities, be they Echoes or college courses. And her Persona was practical made for highly reliable support. She was the only member of the group who had a gun permit.

Oh yeah, and he almost forgot Titan, the Tibetan Mastiff. Yeah, a dog was a Persona user as well, it was weird to them too.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Griffin vs. Amore Manor   Griffin vs. Amore Manor - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 10:42 pm

"They sound like varied group." Daphne state as she listened to the explanation. "I hope they're okay. Someone of them sound like they could easily fall prey to some midara."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Griffin vs. Amore Manor   Griffin vs. Amore Manor - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 10:43 pm

"I hope so too, I can imagine them being pretty confused by everything. Especially a Midara's idea of combat," he sighed, hoping they came out better than he did.

PostSubject: Re: Griffin vs. Amore Manor   Griffin vs. Amore Manor - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 10:45 pm

"Some are more subtly than my family. And I hear others can be even more overt." Daphne told him.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Griffin vs. Amore Manor   Griffin vs. Amore Manor - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 10:47 pm

"That's even worse... Well, here's hoping that if they do run into any Midara, they'll be benevolent." After a while, his pants had dried to a satisfactory degree and he got dressed, letting Daphne know he was decent and ready to leave.

PostSubject: Re: Griffin vs. Amore Manor   Griffin vs. Amore Manor - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 10:55 pm

On Griffin's signal, Daphne led him o the entrance hall. To her surprise, she found several maids waiting for them.

"Good bye my lady." one said as she stepped forward. "We gathered all the supplies we could... and then realized you wouldn't be able to carry it all. So here's what we thought would be most essential along with a bag of gold coins from your mother."

Two maids stepped forward, one with a large money pouch and the other holding a back of food and emergency supplies.

"Good bye, Daphne!" the maids chorused

"Th-Thank you." Daphne said as she began to tear up. "Thank all you. For everything."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Griffin vs. Amore Manor   Griffin vs. Amore Manor - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 11:00 pm

Griffin smiled, happy that they were being seen off, especially for Daphne. It was also comforting that they were given supplies and gold, what he supposed was the currency in this world. He didn't even think about that before, but he wasn't going to right now. "Tell Amata that I'm very grateful to her for allowing me to stay here, and let Sanya and Bunda know I wish them both well."

He chuckled, thinking that Sanya might not even get the message, probably too sleepy to, and Bunda probably wouldn't want to hear it. Still, that was his message to them.

PostSubject: Re: Griffin vs. Amore Manor   Griffin vs. Amore Manor - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 11:04 pm

"We will, Master Griffin. Please, take good care of Lady Daphne." One of the maids said to him with bow.

"Shall we get going?" Daphne asked him with a smile as she wiped away her tears.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Griffin vs. Amore Manor   Griffin vs. Amore Manor - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 11:11 pm

"Yeah, let's go." He smiled back and proceeded out of the manor, happy with the knowledge that he wouldn't be alone anymore.

PostSubject: Re: Griffin vs. Amore Manor   Griffin vs. Amore Manor - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 11:15 pm

And so Griffin and Daphne left the manor to explore this strange world he had found himself in. Who knows what awaited them on there journey?
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Griffin vs. Amore Manor   Griffin vs. Amore Manor - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 11:22 pm

Sorry this dragged on so long))

PostSubject: Re: Griffin vs. Amore Manor   Griffin vs. Amore Manor - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 11:24 pm

(It's fine. Things happen.)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Griffin vs. Amore Manor   Griffin vs. Amore Manor - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 11:26 pm

I probably should establish character sheets for the other Persona users soon. It'll be neat to have Daphne as a partner.))

PostSubject: Re: Griffin vs. Amore Manor   Griffin vs. Amore Manor - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Griffin vs. Amore Manor
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8