Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kong V. Bunny Witch

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Kong V. Bunny Witch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kong V. Bunny Witch   Kong V. Bunny Witch - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 3:16 pm

"Not your pet." Kong mumbled in a daze. Although, that didn't seem as bad a thought as when she first called him that.

(Pass due to Stun)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Kong V. Bunny Witch   Kong V. Bunny Witch - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 3:29 pm

out of a hat-98(crit success)

She giggled and she pulled off her hat "Here pet reach in and grab your prize for fighting so hard" As she said that he couldn't stop himself as he felt something soft and squishy before he felt a hand hold his. As he pulled back he saw a small bunny girl holding his hand as she walked out of the hat and giggled "Did you enjoy the feel of my breasts mister? i promise i'll make you feel good too"

Kong-22(Unlucky)
BW-25(lucky)
BG-5
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong V. Bunny Witch   Kong V. Bunny Witch - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 3:35 pm

Kong gulped nervously at suddenly being outnumbered. He tried to ignore the new bunny for now and swung his open hand at his original opponent.

(Force Palm on Bunny Witch)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Kong V. Bunny Witch   Kong V. Bunny Witch - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 3:48 pm

Force palm-34(hit)
Bunny kiss-22(success)
Lucky rub 17(Crit hit)

Kong was able to get past the new bunny and hit the witch in her stomach but wasn't able to celebrate his hit as he was suddenly pulled into a kiss by the bunny girl making him feel in love with the bunny. His bad luck wasn't done there as he felt a foot against his crotch as the witch created a portal and is rubbing her foot on him

kong-18 (unlucky, charmed)
BW-22(lucky)
BG-5
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong V. Bunny Witch   Kong V. Bunny Witch - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 3:50 pm

Kong shuddered in pleasure from their combined assault and tried to knock the both of them off balance with a wave of force.

(Thunderclap)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Kong V. Bunny Witch   Kong V. Bunny Witch - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 5:06 pm

thunderclap-65(fail)
ploymorph-34(hit)
tail tag-69, 74(hit)

Kong went to clap his hands together but was stopped by a giggle as he looked at the witch "I think you'd look cute with some bunny ears pet~" as she blew a heart to him he felt his body change as he looked at himself he noticed he was now a bunny boy. As he looked at himself he heard a loud squeal and looked up to see the bunny girl with hearts in her eye as she walked over and pushed her rear onto his crotch "I know you want to breed like bunnies with me honey~"

Kong-15(bunny unlucky, charmed)
BW-22(lucky)
BG-5
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong V. Bunny Witch   Kong V. Bunny Witch - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 5:12 pm

Kong stumbled back. "Wha-Waht did you do to me?" he asked as he tried to send a ball of ki at the witch.

(Ki Shot)
(Will Auto-Fail due to being a bunny)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Kong V. Bunny Witch   Kong V. Bunny Witch - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 5:24 pm

(i assume it's a fail due to not doing a basic attack)
Ki shot- auto fail
witch's kiss-67(crit hit)
bunny kiss -23, 74(hit)

kong tried his best to make his ki shot but was confused as nothing happened while the witch walked close and grabbed his hand "Oh pet you can't attack your mistress like that~ Just give up and be my cute little bunny ok?" She then pulled him in for a deep kiss as the bunny girl began to pepper his face in kisses "May i please have this one mistress i want to breed with him so much! He is so cute!"

Kong-10(bunny(2),unlucky)
BW-22(lucky)
BG-5
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong V. Bunny Witch   Kong V. Bunny Witch - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 5:27 pm

"No, stop!" Kong yelled as he tried to feebly shove the eager bunny girl away.

(Basic attack on Bunny girl)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Kong V. Bunny Witch   Kong V. Bunny Witch - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 5:38 pm

basic attack-34(hit)
lucky rub-66(hit)
bunny kiss-4,67(hit)

Kong went for his shove and managed to push he on her but only to suddenly feel a foot on his crotch again from the witch who giggled "I'll let my pet decide who they want to stay with darling although i'm sure if you show him why he should stay with you he will~" hearing that she hops up quickly and jumps onto kong kissing him more "Please please choose me sir i'll give you every kiss in the world!"

Kong-7(bunny(1)unlucky)
BW-22(lucky)
BG-4
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong V. Bunny Witch   Kong V. Bunny Witch - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 5:42 pm

"I'm, not, a, pet." Kong grunted as he swung at the witch with all the might he could muster.

(Basic Attack on Bunny Witch)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Kong V. Bunny Witch   Kong V. Bunny Witch - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 5:53 pm

basic attack-64(hit)
Witches kiss-46(hit)
tail tag-98(Crit hit)

Kong hit his last punch on the witch as she fell down looking up at him with a smirk as her lips began to shine again he couldn't move as she stood up and planted the amazing kiss on him only for his will to break enough as the bunny girl began to grind her ass on his crotch making him orgasm into his pants and fall to his knees "Does this mean i won mistress? i get to keep him?!" the witch smiles and nods "You and your sisters win darling let's get them out here to celebrate!" the girl in her excitement hugs Kong tightly as his body tries to return to normal suddenly he hears loud squeals and sees 6 more bunny girls running to him and tackling him to the ground what followed was loud kissing and wet sounds as the bunny girls kissed and breeded with Kong. In the end he felt himself carried to the witch and brought with the girls into the hat where he saw ahome full of bunny girls. The last thing he heard before his fate was "Have fun in there pet they will treat you like a king~"

Kong has reached 3 wp and been defeated by the bunny girl

weakness gain-55(fail)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong V. Bunny Witch   Kong V. Bunny Witch - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 5:57 pm

Kong could only moan helplessly as he was dragged into the bunny girl's home and the horde had their way with him.

(Thanks for the RP!)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Kong V. Bunny Witch   Kong V. Bunny Witch - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 6:15 pm

(no problem! hope you enjoyed!)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong V. Bunny Witch   Kong V. Bunny Witch - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 6:18 pm

(I did.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kong V. Bunny Witch   Kong V. Bunny Witch - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kong V. Bunny Witch
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2