Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch Empty
PostSubject: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch EmptySun Oct 11, 2020 7:49 pm

As Gilder continued his research into midara, Love Magic, and how to undo the Love Magic corruption overtaking his own magic, he seemed to have met a dead end. That was until his hare girl towermate Hanna suggested he might want to consult with a midara mage she knew. A bunny witch who lived near by. Now after a rather short journey he found himself standing outside the homely cottage in which the bunny witch was purported to live.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 3:46 pm

"Well, this explains why Hanna was as knowledgeable in magic as she is." Gilder mused to himself as he walked up to the door. He gave it a knock and then waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 3:54 pm

After he knocked Gilder heard a clattering and the sounds of footsteps. "Coming, coming." Said a melodious voice before the door opened to reveal a midara not dissimilar to the hare girls that made Gilder's acquaintance except she was shorter, fluffier, and significantly less leggy. Atop her head sat a large pointed hat with a pair of holes cut out for her ears. "Oh hello, you must be Gilder." She said.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 3:58 pm

"Yes, I am." Gilder said with a nod. "Hanna suggested I meet with you, but she seemed to have left out your name. Is there anything you prefer to be called, miss?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 4:00 pm

"You can call me Vanessa." The bunny witch replied. "Well do come in. I assume you're here to ask me about your strange little condition?" She asked as she got out of the doorway and gestured for him to enter.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 4:02 pm

"Indeed." Gilder said as he stepped inside. "I apologize for the inconvenience. How much has Hanna filled you in about it?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 4:06 pm

"Not much, just the that love magic clings to your own and that it's begun to alter your spells without your knowledge. Also apparently its had the pleasent side effect of making your familiars all feisty. An 'Ophelia' featured prominently in Hanna's correspondence." Vanessa said in an amused tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 4:06 pm

"Not much, just the that love magic clings to your own and that it's begun to alter your spells without your knowledge. Also apparently its had the pleasent side effect of making your familiars all feisty. An 'Ophelia' featured prominently in Hanna's correspondence." Vanessa said in an amused tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 4:11 pm

"Feisty is one word for it, I suppose." Gilder replied. "They used to be simple gender-less things that took a vague shape based on their element. One-by-one they've been... evolving into women. Impressionable women at that."

The last was mostly referring to his Earth Spirit and her newfound instance on wearing a maid uniform
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 4:15 pm

"Well the period after a magical being first gains sapience is a formative one. You should see how many midara become defined by the first few things that happen to them after they form." She said knowingly. As Gilder entered her little home he found himself in a sort of small sitting room, nearby were four chairs and a small table upon which sat some plates and a kettle. "Can I get you something to drink?" The witch asked.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 4:47 pm

"Of course." Gilder answered. "And I was not aware of that. It seems the more I delve into this subject the more I realize I have no idea how deep it really is."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 4:49 pm

"Yes the rules do seem to vary from midara to midara, and the solitary nature if most midara types doesn't make it any easier. Is tea fine?" She said as she began to rummage through a cabinet.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 4:52 pm

"Yes." Gilder said as he took a seat. "Would it be rude to ask how it was for you? I mean, did you form with a talent or interest in magic, or was it something you developed after?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 5:01 pm

"Oh I don't mind you asking at all. No I formed without any knowledge of or interest in magic. For many years I was just like every other bunny girl, hopping through the forest without a care in the world. Then one day I witnessed a wizard use their magical power to grow a tree in an instance so that they could rest in it's shade. That got me interested, so as they slept I may have, borrowed, one of their books. And I began to study the mystic arts. The tree the wizard grew still sits in my backyard as a matter of fact, as healthy as the day I first saw it. I assume your story is rather different?" Vanessa asked with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 5:07 pm

"I was raised in a wizard's tower for as long as I can remember. I don't know know whether I was related to the wizard, stolen from my family, or if I was an orphan. All I know is that I've been studying magic since I was a child." Gilder told her.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 5:09 pm

"And since you're here I assume your mentor failed to explain the specifics of love magic to you." Vanessa said with a slightly mean smile.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 5:12 pm

"More like they never explained it was a thing at all." Gilder replied with a sigh. "I didn't really learn about it until a woman from a nearby town came to me and demanded I make some sort of charm to keep midara away from her husband."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 5:14 pm

"Wow. Hanna was not exaggerating when she said you knew next to nothing of midara till recently. Well, did you make that woman her charm? I've never heard of a magic that could keep just midara at bay." She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 5:19 pm

"No." Gilder told her. "At first it was because of her attitude, but her request did peak my interest. As I learned more on the subject, I've come to a conclusion that, if I did develop such a charm, it would also keep any normal human woman away as well. "
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 5:21 pm

"And why is that?" The bunny witch asked as she leaned in closer to Gilder. Her ears perking up and her whole demeanor becoming focused.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 5:27 pm

"They're too similar." Gilder answered. "I assume you've heard tales of ordinary woman being transformed into midara? Whether through their own lust or a midara forcibly changing them? Whatever force allows that to happen seems to cause interference in any attempt to create a spell that would only target one or the other."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 5:31 pm

"That sounds about right." The witch said thoughtfully. "I know all about the phenomenon of human women becoming midara. And I've heard of places where the line between the two is very blurred."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 5:39 pm

"While not nearly the same thing, as previously mentioned, my familiars have been turning into woman. Pseudo-midara, if you will. I only have one left that remains as they were. I'm hoping that, if I can actually witness the change happen, that it might shed some insight on this phenomenon." Gilder explained.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 5:41 pm

"Oh, so your saying you want me to help push your familiar to the next stage of it's evolution?" Vanessa asked excitedly.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 5:47 pm

"That's not explicitly what I'm saying, but I wouldn't mind if you did." Gilder corrected. "I'll admit, I also have an interest is seeing your own magic. But before we begin, a word of caution. My familiar is a being of flames. Do you have somewhere that we could do this that you wouldn't mind if it got burned up a little?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch Empty

Back to top Go down

Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next