Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 5:55 pm

"Sure thing. I'd love to see this transformation for myself." Vanessa said before taking him by the hand and leading him to a nearby clearing where the trees had already been cut down and the grass had already been burned away. "A good place for a bonfire." She told him. "Or a fire familiar. So how do you want to go about this?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 6:00 pm

"Well, it seems the process won't happen if I just let a midara have her way with me." Gilder explained, having confirmed this multiple times with Jennifer. "So, I need to be fighting back while you try to work your magic on me."

Gilder than tried to summon forth his familiar so they could begin.

(Summon: Fire Spirit)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 6:06 pm

(Summon: Fire Spirit -roll 36- Success)
(Witches Kiss -roll 96- Crit Success, Status -Auto-)

"Works for me." She said as Gilder summoned a vaguely humanoid column of flame from the scorched earth. As he was admiring his handiwork the bunny witch walked up and pulled him into a kiss that was literally spellbinding. Gilder was left speechless as Love Magic flooded into his body through his mouth.

Gilder: 28 Willpower + Stunned + Fascinated
Vanessa: 30 Stamina
Fire Spirit: 5 Stamina
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 6:11 pm

Gilder found himself staring lovingly into Vanessa's eyes as hsi scrambled mind tried to figure out what to do next.

The Fire Spirit was no at indecisive and sent a small burst of flame at the woman attacking its master.

(Gilder passes due to Stun)
(Fire Spirit: Basic Attack)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 6:16 pm

(Stunned)
(Lucky Offering -roll 14- Success)
(Attack -roll 82- Success)

Vanessa took a step back, held up a bare foot and wiggled her toes at Gilder. "Care to give them a kiss?" She asked sweetly and Gilder couldn't stop himself from falling to his knees and showering her foot with attention. The witch was forced to lower her foot when she was grazed by the Fire Spirit's blast of flame.

Gilder: 27 Willpower + Fascinated + Unlucky
Vanessa: 29 Stamina + Lucky
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 6:19 pm

Gilder's eyes never left he foot. Oh, how he longed to keep kissing it. Something in the back of his mind was yelling at him, but he couldn't make out what it was saying.

The Fire Spirit, meanwhile sent another burst of fire at the witch.

(Gilder: Arcane Blast)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 6:27 pm

(Will Check -roll 10- Success)
(Arcane Blast -roll 18- Success, Status -roll 52- Success)
(Bunny Kiss -roll 58- Success)
(Basic Attack -roll 49- Fail)

Gilder managed to pull his eyes away from her foot long enough to try and get an attack in, striking Vanessa with a bolt of Love Magic that left her looking all hot and bothered. She eagerly hopped over to him and pulled him into a soft kiss. "I saw how you were looking at my feet. Just tell your fiery friend to stop attacking and you can worship my cute little rabbits foot all you like." She offered before conjuring up a magic shield to block another fireball.

Gilder: 26 Willpower + Unlucky + Charmed
Vanessa: 27 Stamina + Lucky
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 6:30 pm

"No." Gilder said as he shook his head. "Too early to give in." He then tried to overcome her defenses with a concentrated stream as his familiar chucked another fire ball.

(Gilder: Mystic Laser)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 6:37 pm

(Mystic Laser -roll 48- Success)
(Tail Tag -roll 10- Success)
(Basic Attack -roll 67- Fail)

"Ouch. That hurt." She said as Gilder hit her with a concentrated beam of magic. She then turned around and teased him with her soft rear and tail. "If this keeps up I might just use the more serious spells." She teased as she continued to rub and tickle him. The familiar meanwhile threw a weak fireball that dispersed long before contact with Vanessa.

Gilder: 23 Willpower + Unlucky + Charmed
Vanessa: 24 Stamina + Lucky
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 6:40 pm

"I don't think I'd mind that." Gilder admitted as he tried to push her away with two quick spells.

His familiar tried to close in and moved to strike Vanessa with a flaming arm.

(Gilder: Quick Cast)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 6:48 pm

(Quick Cast -roll 3, 76- 1 Crit Fail, 1 Success)
(Polymorph -roll 66- Success)
(Basic Attack -roll 47- Fail)

Gilder managed to land a hit on her before the other went haywire. "I think you should try out a new look." Vanessa giggled. Bopping Gilder on the nose as she dodged the Fire Spirit's attack. Gilder felt his body become shorter and softer, a pair of bunny ears sprouting from his head as the transformation magics coursing through him made casting impossible.

Gilder: 23 Willpower + Unlucky + Charmed + Transformed 0/3
Vanessa: 23 Stamina + Lucky
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 6:53 pm

"This... This is new." Gilder admitted as he examined his new body. He shook off his curiosity and focused back on the fight. With his magic not responding to him, all he could do was attempt to strike her with his staff.

The Fire Spirit sent another ball of fire at the witch.

(Gilder: Basic Attack)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 6:58 pm

(Basic Attack -roll 60- Success)
(Out of the Hat -Don't Remember the Number- Fail)
(Basic Attack -roll 94- Crit Success)

Gilder and the fire spirit were able to trap Vanessa between them and together land a hit that left her senseless.

Gilder: 23 Willpower + Unlucky + Charmed + Transformed 1/3
Vanessa: 21 Stamina + Lucky + Stunned

Last edited by Present on Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 7:01 pm

(Isn't 32 a success?)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 7:06 pm

(Yes. I could have sworn I rolled a fail. I must have written down the wrong number.)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 7:10 pm

The pair didn't let up and both tried to tak another swing at her before she could recover.

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 7:25 pm

(Basic Attack -roll 30- Success)
(Stunned)
(Basic Attack -roll 17- Fail)

Vanessa was forced to focus entirely on defending herself as Gilder continued to hammer her with his staff.

Gilder: 23 Willpower + Unlucky + Charmed + Transformed 2/3
Vanessa: 20 Stamina + Lucky
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 7:27 pm

"Apologies if I'm being too rough." Gilder said as he took another swing at her. "This isn't my normal method of doing things."

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 7:32 pm

(Basic Attack -roll 57- Crit Fail)
(Out of a Hat -roll 2- Success)
(Basic Attack -roll 22- Success)

Gilder slipped and hit the floor as he made to swing again. Vanessa used the opening in his attack to pull a bunny girl out of her hat. "There we go, now maybe your attacks won't be so focused." She said as she was lightly scorched by another fireball. As he got up Gilder could feel his body returning to normal.

Gilder: 22 Willpower + Unlucky + Charmed + Transformed 3/3
Vanessa: 19 Stamina + Lucky
Basic Bunny Girl: 5
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 7:36 pm

"My, you certainly have all kinds of tricks." Gilder noted as he fired off a simple spell at the witch while simultaneously directing his familiar to go after her summoned help.

(Gilder: Arcane Blast on Vanessa)
(Fire Spirit: Basic Attack on Basic Bunny Girl)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 7:39 pm

(Arcane Blast -roll 55- Fail)
(Tail Tag -roll 13- Crit Fail)
(Basic Attack -roll 45- Fail)
(Tail Tag -roll 91- Fail)

A chaotic melee formed in which no one was actually able to land a hit on anyone else.

Gilder: 22 Willpower + Unlucky + Charmed
Vanessa: 19 Stamina + Lucky
Basic Bunny Girl: 5
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 7:41 pm

Gilder tried to back away from the chaos to try and line up a shot on his opponent.

(Gilder: Mystic Laser on Vanessa)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 7:47 pm

(Mystic Laser -roll 24- Success)
(Witches Kiss -roll 1- Crit Fail) (For someone who's supposed to be lucky she really isn't rolling well.)
(Basic Attack -roll 22- Success)
(Tail Tag -roll 39- Success)

Gilder was able to hit the bunny witch with a laser that knocked her off her feet as his Fire Spirit kept the other bunny girl away.

Gilder: 22 Willpower + Unlucky + Charmed
Vanessa: 15 Stamina + Lucky
Basic Bunny Girl: 4
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 8:04 pm

"Run out of luck already?" Gilder teased as he sent two weak spells the witch's way.

(Gilder: Quick Cast on Vanessa)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 8:09 pm

(Quick Cast -roll 97, 9- 2 Crit Fails)
(Tail Tag -roll 17- Success)
(Basic Attack -roll 14- Success)
(Tail Tag -roll 41- Fail)

"Nope, your just relentless." Vanessa said breathlessly as both of his quick casts misfired and knocked the wind out of him. As he recovered the witch walked up and rubbed her side rear and rail against his increasingly hard member. "I think you could stand to calm down and relax a little more. After all it's just a friendly bought." She whispered in his ear. As all this was going on the Fire Spirit continued to do battle with the bunny girl.

Gilder: 17 Willpower + Unlucky + Charmed
Vanessa: 15 Stamina + Lucky
Basic Bunny Girl: 2.5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next