Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 9:45 pm

As Gilder and the bunny girls rubbed against each other Vanessa kept a close eye on his familiar, who remained unchanged. As Gilder thrust, licked, and squeezed the bunny girls he could feel the love magic flow from him to them. It seemed Vanessa's ground idea was working. The bunny girls sped up their own ministrations. Moving as if getting him off was the only thing in the word that mattered.

(Magic Taint: Quick Cast gains 16 Corruption)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 9:48 pm

Gilder upped his pace to try and keep up with the energetic bunny girls.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 9:52 pm

Gilder's acceleration created a feedback loop. The thighs around his member reaching monumental speeds as the two atop him rubbed their soft asses against him even harder.

(Magic Taint: Mystic Laser gains 70 Corruption)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 9:54 pm

Gilder tried to keep up, but he was quickly falling behind the three excited women and came beneath them.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 9:57 pm

Gilder's muffled cries as he came only seemed to make the bunny girls more excited. The flowing nature of the love magic filling them all with a strange and powerful empathy.

(Magic Taint: Mystic Laser gains 78 corruption)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 10:01 pm

Gilder moaned helplessly as it seemed less and less like he was have sex with them and more like they were raping him.

Maybe having only three bunny girls to pump all the Love Magic into was a bad idea?
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 10:06 pm

Gilder's diminishing condition did nothing to stop the moments of the bunny girls or the flow of love magic. Just when it all began to seem like a lost cause the flow of magic suddenly stopped. It Vanessa had spotted a change in Gilder's familiar.

(Magic Taint: Summon Fire Spirit gains 46 Corruption.)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 10:10 pm

The flame's making up the Fire Spirit's body turned pink as it shifted into a clearly feminine figure. As she rushed to join the bunny girls on top of Gilder, her flames shifted again to give her something resembling bunny ears.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 10:15 pm

The bunny girls were all far too worked up and Love Magic addled to care that the new participant was literally made of flames. The bunny girl sitting stop Gilder's chest pulled the newcomer into a kiss but before they could really do anything Vanessa gave a weary sigh and summoned a powerful gust of wind to blow the four off of Gilder. They didn't care, continuing to kiss and lick and caress each other even without the original focus of their affections. Ignoring the orgy now happening a short ways away Vanessa walked over to Gilder and offered him a hand to help him to his feet. "Hey you alright?" She asked "Sorry that that took so long. I probably should have stopped sooner."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 10:19 pm

"I've been better." Gilder admitted as he took her hand and struggled to get to his feet. "What do you think a good name for her would be?" he asked as he watched his familiar get thrust into the metaphorical deep-end of sex.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 10:21 pm

"How does Fiona sound?" Vanessa answered uncertainly. "Also am I technically like her mother now?" She asked as she did her best to be heard over the sounds of passionate lovemaking.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 10:29 pm

"If you are, than that makes me a father of five." Gilder said as he used his staff to hold himself up. "Did you manage to make any observations about the transformation process?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 10:34 pm

"Well you weren't wrong about the impressionability." She said, noting the spirit's rabbit ears. "Also the flames turned pink so it was definitely becoming suffused with Love Magic. But it doesn't seem to happen all at once. It looks like the Love Magic builds until it reaches a critical mass. Also the Love Magic doesn't seem to be subverting it but rather merging with it. I don't think it's a process that can be undone, and it might be the same for your spells." Vanessa noted in a rather scattershot and off the cuff matter.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 10:37 pm

"I believe that matches my hypothesis?" Gilder said, sounding uncertain. "Apologizes, my mind feels a little scrambled from the ritual.

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 10:39 pm

"Understandable. I did just pump a lot of Love Magic into you. Do keep in mind that everything I just said could easily be wrong. Love Magic is a fickle and inconsistent thing." Vanessa told him.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 10:43 pm

"Noted." Gilder said as he turned his gaze to the energized bunny girls and saw them overwhelming the inexperienced Fiona. He then turned back to Vanessa. "Would it be rude to asked if you had anymore tea?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 10:45 pm

As he said this Vanessa slapped a palm to her forehead. "I never made you that tea I offered." She said, clearly upset with herself. "Do you think we can just leave them out here? I've got food and drinks back at my place." She asked him.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 10:47 pm

"I... guess we can?" Gilder answer. "From what brief contact I've had with Fiona, her flames no longer give off conventional heat, so she shouldn't accidentally start a fire."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 10:50 pm

"That's good. And between the two of us I'm sure we could make a little rain if anything happened." She said. Vanessa lead him back to her little cottage, sitting him down in a chair, putting out a tray of bread and biscuits, and putting a kettle on the fire. "How you feeling?" She asked. "You've just been through a lot."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 10:53 pm

"Tired, yet longing for you to crush my head between your thighs." Gilder admitted before he devoured on of the biscuits.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 10:55 pm

"I could if you like. It helps not to let urges get pent up in these situations." She said. "I ask how you're doing because taking in that much Love Magic is nothing to be laughed at. I've experienced it myself. Yeah it's fun but the loss of control can be rather scary."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 10:59 pm

"It certainly was intense." Gilder said as he moved to sit on the floor in front of his chair. He hoped he was now in a position where she could sit down and causally squeeze him with her legs. "And yet I find myself longing to experience it again." he admitted.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 11:01 pm

"Depending on who you ask that's either the best or the most dangerous part." She replied as she took a seat behind him and wrapped her legs around his waiting head, giving at an almost comforting squeeze.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 11:07 pm

"Understandable." Gilder said with a yawn as he nuzzled her warm legs and began to doze off.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 11:09 pm

Vanessa gave him a pat on the head as he drifted off between her legs. His sleep filled with dreams of soft thighs and eager bunny girls. An unknown amount of time later he awoke in an unfamiliar bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next