Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 8:04 pm

(I guess. Would you like it to? I just kind of play these thing s by ear. And it wouldn't have made a ton of sense for her to summon a million bunny girls while Gilder was having some one-on-one time with this one. We can still do the finisher as part of the after sequence if you like.)

The bunny girl cheered as Gilder wrapped his arms around her and came between her thighs. She planted a kiss on his nose, enjoying the pleasure drunk look on his face. Vanessa meanwhile kept a close eye on his familiar.

(Magic Taint: Mega Magic gains 53 Corruption.)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 8:04 pm

(I guess. Would you like it to? I just kind of play these thing s by ear. And it wouldn't have made a ton of sense for her to summon a million bunny girls while Gilder was having some one-on-one time with this one. We can still do the finisher as part of the after sequence if you like.)

The bunny girl cheered as Gilder wrapped his arms around her and came between her thighs. She planted a kiss on his nose, enjoying the pleasure drunk look on his face. Vanessa meanwhile kept a close eye on his familiar.

(Magic Taint: Mega Magic gains 53 Corruption.)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 8:07 pm

The Fire Spirit showed no sign of change as Gilder went completely limp except for his manhood.

(I leave that choice entirely up to you.)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 8:10 pm

"Well that didn't work. You got any other ideas?" Vanessa asked. The bunny girl guided Gilder's limp body to the ground where she pulled him into a cuddle, giggling as she showered his face with little kisses and licks like an affectionate puppy.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 8:13 pm

"Can't really think at the moment." Gilder said helplessly as the bunny girl cuddled him into submission.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 8:15 pm

"Well I've got an idea. We could try a more direct approach, I could just run Love Magic through you until something happens. Of course we'll need a ground to prevent a dangerous buildup." Vanessa said knowingly.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 8:23 pm

"A ground?" Gilder asked curiously as he got a bad feeling about that.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 8:30 pm

"That's a scientific way of saying you'll want to be having sex with the bunny girl so the magic has somewhere to go." Vanessa clarified. Upon hearing this the bunny girl let out a happy squeak and pulled Gilder even closer. "Of course if you want to make sure the magic flow is even more defused I could summon a couple more bunny girls to help us. Or a lot more bunny girls to help us." Vanessa added with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 8:37 pm

"If... If you think it will help." Gilder forced himself to say as the bunny girl squeezed the air out of his lungs.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 8:42 pm

"How many would you like? Keep in mind that the more there are the longer the whole process is likely to tale. Of course that might be what you're looking for." Vanessa asked. As she said this the bunny girl gave him a pleading look. Although he had no idea what exactly she was trying to communicate with it.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 8:45 pm

"Would each bunny girl add a static amount of time, or would the process get exponentially longer with each one added?" Gilder asked curiously as he tried to decipher the bunny girl's looks.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 8:47 pm

"No idea. Never done this kind of thing before. But it's probably not an entirely linear process." Answered Vanessa. The bunny girl covered her mouth and tried to adopt a neutral expression, doing her best not to influence Gilder's decision with her own desires.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 8:50 pm

"Then... does three sound like a good amount to start with?" Gilder suggested uncertainly.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 8:54 pm

"Sure." Answered Vanessa before pulling two more bunny girls from her hat. The first one who still held Gilder close adopted an expression torn between disappointment and relief. Vanessa gave Gilder a moment to prepare as she explained their little arrangement to the new bunny girls who all seemed excited to partake in what amounted to a Love Magic fueled orgy.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 9:07 pm

"I can't know what you want if you don't tell me." Gilder said as he placed a comforting hand on the head of the bunny girl holding him.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 9:12 pm

"Sorry. It's just that I'm greedy and want you all to myself. But if we're going to be messing around with magic you and Vanessa should probably be calling the shots. So I did my best not to change your mind." She apologized. Leaning into his head pat and rubbing her soft fur against his palm. "I'm just happy you didn't ask for her to summon a ton of bunny girls. Now I only have to share you a little." She said happily.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 9:15 pm

"You're still taking part in this." Gilder said as he kissed her forehead. "I don't want to force you to do something you're not comfortable doing."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 9:17 pm

"How could I possibly be uncomfortable with this. It's going be so much fun." She said. The moment he finished kissing her forehead she pulled him into a deep kiss that left him breathless. "Now let's go do whatever it is you and Vanessa are hoping to accomplish." She said as she finally released his lips.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 9:19 pm

"Ready whenever you girls are!" Gilder called out to Vanessa and the bunnies she was briefing.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 9:24 pm

"Alright Gilder. Just direct them into whatever set of positions you find most comfortable and I'll do the rest." Vanessa said, taking a wide stance and getting ready to call down a storm of Love Magic that would shatter the inhibitions and supercharge the libido's of all caught in it's path.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 9:27 pm

"Uh... I just want at least one of you squeezing me between your legs. The rest are free to do whatever they want." Gilder awkwardly explained with a blush.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 9:32 pm

"Oh I call dibs on that." Said the original bunny girl. Quickly taking up a position that trapped his member between her smooth thighs. The other made to sit on his face and wrap her own thighs around his head while the last one sat on his chest and lifted his hands up to cup her breasts. "Everyone ready?" Asked Vanessa.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 9:34 pm

"Yes." Gilder answered, already getting aroused under the three bunny girls.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 9:37 pm

Vanessa began to chant and gesture and Gilder could feel the Love Magic slowly fill the air. The bunny girls were the first to be affected, the two atop him begining to moan and rub their asses against him as the original began to give him an increasingly urgent thighjob. At first Gilder felt it as a tingle in his loins that quickly built into a towering flame. An overpowering need to both give and receive pleasure in whatever forms it might take.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 9:41 pm

Gilder began to thrust his hips as the Love Magic filled him. He absently squeezed whatever he could get his hands on as he kiss, licked, and worshiped the bunnygirl sitting on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next