Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 11:17 pm

"Oh dear." Gilder said as he rubbed his eyes. How much of that had been a dream and how much had actually happened? "A few more minutes wouldn't hurt." he said aloud as he closed his eyes. He laid in the bed as he tried to get his drowsy thoughts in order.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 11:19 pm

As lay there the sound of conversation began to drift in from below him.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 11:22 pm

Gilder absently tried to listen into the conversation as he narrowed his slumbering point down to sometime after the ritual to transform his familiar started.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 11:23 pm

It was hard to make out the words but the occasional bit of laughter and the name Fiona drifted up through the floor boards.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 11:27 pm

Gilder finally found the will to push himself out of the bed and tried to make his way downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 11:31 pm

He found that this cramped bedroom connected to a narrow set of stairs which led down into the cottage proper. As he reached the bottom of the stairs he quickly found his way to the sitting room were he found Vanessa, the original bunny girl and his newly transformed Fire Spirit all sitting around a table. The Fire Spirit held a tea kettle in her hand to keep it warm as Vanessa and the bunny girl talked.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 11:36 pm

"Hello, ladies." Gilder greeted as he entered the room. "How long was I out for?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 11:41 pm

"Gilder, you're finally awake. Don't worry you weren't out long at all. Just a couple of hours. I don't blame you for needing a nap after all that." Vanessa said with a glance at the bunny girl. "Me and the other girls are really sorry mister Gilder. We didn't mean to get so carried away." The bunny girl apologized. The fire spirit said nothing, only giving him a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 11:44 pm

"It's fine. I was expecting something like that to happen." Gilder said as he waved off her apology. He then turned to his familiar. "And how are you Fiona? Are you adjusting to your new form alright?"

Fiona answered him with a happy nod.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 11:47 pm

"She's certainly useful around the house. One would never need to have cold food or tea again." Vanessa said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 11:51 pm

"She hasn't been causing you any problems, has she?" Gilder asked as he walked over to examine his familiar.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 11:57 pm

"Well she has a habit of rummaging through cupboards and slipping into crevices whenever my back is turned but I think that's just harmless mischief. Do your other familiars cause trouble?" Vanessa asked.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2020 12:02 am

"Yes." Gilder said bluntly. "If it wasn't for Jennifer and the others, I'd have trouble keeping them all from causing mayhem."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2020 12:06 am

"Ah yes. Hanna always was the mentoring type. I'm not surprised she'd help keep troublemakers inline. Never spent much time with Jennifer or Amy so I can't really say anything about them." Vanessa said before turning to the Fire Spirit. "Well Fiona I hope you're not planning on causing Gilder any trouble." She said with a wag of her finger.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2020 12:09 am

Fiona had the good grace to look chided for a few moments before she burst into giggles.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2020 12:13 am

Vanessa's face broke out into a wide grin. "Ah, how could I ever stay mad at you." She said with almost motherly care. "Well Gilder you and Fiona are free to stick around for as long as you like. And if you do choose to leave know that you'll be welcome back any time. And do keep me posted on those Love Magic studies. I'd love to find out how that all turns out."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2020 12:19 am

"I'll keep you updated when I can." Gilder told her with a nod. "Come along, Fiona. We took advantage of Vanessa's hospitality for long enough."

Fiona nodded before she gave Vanessa and the Bunny Girl each a kiss. She then hopped over to Gilder.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2020 12:21 am

Vanessa and the bunny girl each said their goodbys waved them away as they left. With that Gilder returned to his tower with his new housemate in tow.

(Do you want to end here or do you want to RP Fiona meeting everyone at the tower?)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2020 12:22 am

(We can end it here.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8