Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Irina's Pleasure Castle

Go down 
+10
herwillingslave
LastSorrow
BurningVulcan
Warrior of Darkness
Biscuits_Man
guametsunami
Lilytrice
Present
forest Assasin
DarkHeroAxel
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

Irina's Pleasure Castle Empty
PostSubject: Irina's Pleasure Castle   Irina's Pleasure Castle EmptyTue Jan 19, 2021 8:00 pm

Irina's Pleasure Castle 15225110

Sitting high above the sleepy town of Banbust, this once thriving castle had since fallen into disrepair after years of abandonment. No one had made the castle their home in centuries, a living monument of the previous monarchy. And the town was happy about that...until strange things started happening to the little town. Perfectly healthy people would drop into deep comas entirely at random, and this even extended to the nearby forests of midara, as well. Those that awoken were driven towards the castle as if in a trance, desperate to follow the voice in their dreams to hear it even further. Attempts by the town to reach out to others were quickly met with the same phenomena, as if it was aimed specifically for them. And the ones that awoke from those attempts had a single message for the rest of this little village: “Let me have my fun.” However, one such cry for help managed to slip under the creature’s notice, and through the wind it carried to larger portions of Juria. A message of great reward for helping to fix their plight, of the monsters that now bring disaster to their town.

Overview:

Irina and her maid Laura have taken up residence in the abandoned castle, and being an incredibly powerful Succubus of Sloth, her very presence has an effect on the surrounding town and the deep forest that is adjacent to it. Those that fall into their deep sleeps experience dreams of ecstasy stronger than their mortal bodies will have even fantasized about, and those that awaken from such a state only crave it more, both human and midara alike. The castle is absolutely flooded with those that have received that which they sought, molded into Irina’s obedient “pillows” to both serve through the castle and as Irina’s personal rotating cushions, no longer possessing a will of their own. Groups will have to battle their way through the hordes of midara that follow their master’s wishes, and weather the many traps throughout the ancient castle, all to find Irina and Laura waiting for them at the end, ready to finish the job. Most people and Midara are dormant throughout the castle, fully engulfed by their lust and unresponsive, but others will respond to the presence of intruders and fight them off, with the intent of bringing them to their master to show them what they’re missing. And all of them have the same, dazed look on their faces while they do it, barely a thought bouncing around in their unresponsive and giddy heads.

The castle’s halls form a modern labyrinth of twisting tunnels, haunting corridors and tricks and traps at every turn. The heroes will have to navigate their way through the maze to eventually reach the woman on her plush bed at the very end. Players will be given choices, find items to use on their quest, and battle hordes of midara who are not in their right mind and want nothing more than to drag explorers back to their succubus master. It will be a long and arduous journey, but one that promises riches and adventure.

Some specifics.
- This is a large dungeon RP meant for 3 to 4 players.
- Players will be given crossroads to other rooms, that could lean onward, or fall into dead ends or hidden treasure.
- Players will find items that can be used during battle, and midara may drop them after encounters as well.
- Players will be given rest areas sporadically along the castle corridors, and they can be used to recover a small amount of health before pressing onward.
- Various factors will come into play that will be explained as the RP progresses, alongside all of this.

I've been working on this for a while with a lot of help with a lot of people, and it's a co-DM project so I'm really excited to get this off the ground. DARE YOU WALK INTO MY MAGICAL, SLEEPY REALM?!? We're still ironing out all of the details, but we're at a point where we can start putting all of this to text and letting people know, get people as excited as we are.

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Irina's Pleasure Castle   Irina's Pleasure Castle EmptyTue Jan 19, 2021 9:38 pm

Impresive work here dude, i can't wait to try a run

Present

PostSubject: Re: Irina's Pleasure Castle   Irina's Pleasure Castle EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 2:09 am

Looks interesting. I'd be happy to give it a go.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Irina's Pleasure Castle   Irina's Pleasure Castle EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 9:45 am

This looks like sexy dnd stuff I gotta put a foot in! Please allow me to join!
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Irina's Pleasure Castle   Irina's Pleasure Castle EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 11:31 am

I've been wanting to rp lately so i'd love to join this!
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Irina's Pleasure Castle   Irina's Pleasure Castle EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 11:53 am

Looks like you already got a bunch of people wanting to try this, huh? I know I would love to give it a try with Brin sometime.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Irina's Pleasure Castle   Irina's Pleasure Castle EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 4:00 pm

Okay, so we're doing this first come first served for the first time through, just so we can start testing and really get a feel for things. That leaves Forest, Present, Lily and Guam for the first run, if all 4 of you are in for it. Biscuits, I'll be sure to put you in priority for the next run, so don't worry there. We'll probably have quite a few, once we get things off the ground. Sound good for everyone?

PostSubject: Re: Irina's Pleasure Castle   Irina's Pleasure Castle EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 4:02 pm

If you don't mind, could I be in the run with Biscuits? Kind of like his character and would be interested in rping with him. If someone wants to take my spot in the first run that's fine
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Irina's Pleasure Castle   Irina's Pleasure Castle EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 4:02 pm

Only thing remaining is for me to finish preparing the map and then we can officially start, I'll try to have it as soon as possible. So only thing left to say is, good luck everyone.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Irina's Pleasure Castle   Irina's Pleasure Castle EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 4:16 pm

I'm okay with that, Guan, no worries. In that case, there's one slot open for anyone interested.

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Irina's Pleasure Castle   Irina's Pleasure Castle EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 4:31 pm

Griffin coming in for that fun time

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Irina's Pleasure Castle   Irina's Pleasure Castle EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 4:35 pm

Perfect! Alright, we've got our four. We can get this show on the road. It's time to work some magic, hope everybody's ready.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Irina's Pleasure Castle   Irina's Pleasure Castle EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 4:36 pm

Map is ready so we can begin whenever everyone is ready.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Irina's Pleasure Castle   Irina's Pleasure Castle EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 4:39 pm

I'm ready to start whenever. (Although in about an hour I'll be busy for a while.) I'll be using non-final Test as usual.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Irina's Pleasure Castle   Irina's Pleasure Castle EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 5:19 pm

sorry for the late response but i'd love to help you test! i can even use Alita how she was meant to be used so i am super excited to be a guinea pig!
Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: Irina's Pleasure Castle   Irina's Pleasure Castle EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 2:08 pm

Í Want yo help yo test it
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Irina's Pleasure Castle   Irina's Pleasure Castle EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 9:13 pm

I’m trying to get back into RPing after my long break. I would be willing to help if you want.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Irina's Pleasure Castle   Irina's Pleasure Castle EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 10:22 pm

IF you need help filling out the second group, I can step in.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Irina's Pleasure Castle   Irina's Pleasure Castle EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 10:25 pm

I would also love to fill a spot if you need an extra.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Irina's Pleasure Castle   Irina's Pleasure Castle EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 2:00 am

Alright, so, since things have clearly been getting pretty busy in here, let's just clarify how things are going. We've got our first group going, and after that, Guan and Biscuits get first dibs because of how that went, and scryven and HWS can go along with them. Pfp and Con, I'm saving you spots for after that, if you're still up for it by then. I think that's mostly organized.

I didn't think this'd blow up so fast. Man, it's exciting.

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Irina's Pleasure Castle   Irina's Pleasure Castle EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 6:20 pm

Just as a heads up for everyone currently doing the RP (and for future knowledge), this is infact a co-DM run between me and Warrior of Darkness, so at certain points he might take over the role of DM. We have an internal system designed for that, and it hasn't really worked out that way yet, so I'm clarifying that here so that it doesn't catch anyone by surprise during the big moment.

Hope everyone's been having fun so far, juuuust wanted to be sure everyone was aware of that.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Irina's Pleasure Castle   Irina's Pleasure Castle EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 9:33 pm

....Welp.
Nothing ventured.
Nothing gained.

I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Irina's Pleasure Castle   Irina's Pleasure Castle EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 3:38 pm

Hey, so, bit of an update. I'm supremely burnt out, because of a lot of things right now. And, some friends of mine have urged me to take a break for a bit to recuperate. My lapses in posting for days have led me to agree with them that it's probably for the best, so I'm basically going to take a hiatus for a little bit. Maybe a week or so, or somewhere around that.

That said, the thread will not be grinding to a halt because of it, and I'm putting my co-DM friend Warrior of Darkness on it to fill in for me, and if you've seen any of his posts right now, you'll know you're in great hands. So don't worry about that if it came to mind, and please, keep having fun. You guys really enjoying yourselves from what me made makes me feel a little bit better already.

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Irina's Pleasure Castle   Irina's Pleasure Castle EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 4:42 pm

You deserve that break Darkhero, enjoy it and rest well,hope your recovery is prompt

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Irina's Pleasure Castle   Irina's Pleasure Castle EmptyTue May 11, 2021 10:45 pm

I'm a little late at this, but a big thanks to everyone taking part in the first run. It went off pretty great and we got some great information out of it for the next few runs. We're going to be using this information to upgrade the castle a bit, so there should be a few extra new surprises to be had by the next run. It might take a little bit to finalize, but not that long.

So far, the next run players right now are:
Biscuits
Guan
HWS
Pi

and then after that we'll round up everyone that's left that hasn't had the chance to get involved that's still interested. Lemme know how that sounds for everyone and I'll get back to everyone once all the new updates are in place.

PostSubject: Re: Irina's Pleasure Castle   Irina's Pleasure Castle Empty

Back to top Go down

Irina's Pleasure Castle
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next