Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Aphrodite, Avatar of Pleasure

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Aphrodite, Avatar of Pleasure Empty
PostSubject: Aphrodite, Avatar of Pleasure   Aphrodite, Avatar of Pleasure EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 12:44 pm

I created this based on needing to get my mind off stuff. I know I still need to add damage and more move effects, but I wanted to post this now. Anyone is free to use her and have fun.

Aphrodite

Bio: A version of the Greek goddess of love created by people’s fantasies of her and a large amount of love magic. She tries to create a garden around her with worshipers and her “daughters”, people who she remade in her own image to be avatars of pleasure and love.

- Seductive Hip Dance [pleasure] Aphrodite starts to dance, making sure her target is captived by her seductive hip movements.
- Motherly breast smother [pleasure] Aphrodite brings her target into a warm motherly hug, her huge tits smothering them in her softness until they can summon the willpower to free themselves.
- Blown Kiss [pleasure] Aphrodite blows her target a kiss that leaves a glowing lip print that causes the target to feel a warm pleasure where her kiss landed.
-Blissful foot [pleasure] Aphrodite removes her boot and uses her foot to start to tease her target’s crotch, sometimes using the other foot of their face or mouth if they have a foot fetish.
-Blissful Milk [pleasure] Aphrodite reveals one of her breasts and coxes her target close. When they get near, she guides her target to her tit and starts to feed them her milk until they can summon the will to break free. If they have a breastfeeding fetish, it takes two rolls to break free.
-Blissful Bottom [Pleasure]  Aphrodite turns around and starts to twerk her large bottom in a hypnotic way. Once her target is dazed by her ass, she gets close and forces them to their knees. She then pulls up her dress, revealing her ass in all its glory. Her target can’t stop themselves from burying their face in her ass.
-Courting Bottom slap [Pleasure] Aphrodite walks close to her target as she flirts with them seductively before smacking their bottom before backing off. Her target is left with a feeling like someone is fondling where her hand touched their ass.
-Pheromone Breath [Pleasure] Aphrodite blows a kiss to her target that expands into a pink mist. When the fog clears, they can see the goddess again, but feeling more attracted then before. Inflicts Heavy Charm.

Aphrodite likes to transform naughty boys and girls into daughters in her own imagine if she finds they either have a feminine side to themselves or love pleasure like her.

- Kiss [Tg] Aphrodite pulls her target into a kiss that takes their breath away. When she breaks the kiss, her target finds their lips more full and looking a little less masculine.
- Playful ass grope [Tg]  Aphrodite pulls her target into a close embrace, her eyes captivating them as she gropes their ass. When her target can finally free themselves, they find that their bottom has ballooned into a soft seductive ass.
- Heavenly face massage [TG] Aphrodite catches her target as she tells them to close their eyes as she starts to message their face. After a few minutes, she has them open their eyes. When they open, they are looking at a hand mirror and they face has a definite feminine appearance and shape to it now.
-Cosmetics Barrage [TG] Aphrodite snaps her fingers as countless magical pink circles appear behind her. Soon the circles start to summon many floating cosmetics. With one final giggle, Aphrodite gives her command as the makeup rushes at her target. By the time they are done, they have to make up of a seductive model that they can’t get off their face.
-Teasing Nipple lick [TG] Aphrodite smiles as she pulls away her target’s shirt. She starts to kiss and lick they nipples, sending waves of pleasure washing over them. When she pulls away, her target now has very large tits with very sensitive nipples.

Aphrodite, Avatar of Pleasure 38b78b10

Last edited by herwillingslave on Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite, Avatar of Pleasure   Aphrodite, Avatar of Pleasure EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 12:57 pm

i would like to face her

Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite, Avatar of Pleasure   Aphrodite, Avatar of Pleasure EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 1:50 pm

Could you check the pic? The link seems to be dead
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite, Avatar of Pleasure   Aphrodite, Avatar of Pleasure EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 2:46 pm

I posted the pic instead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite, Avatar of Pleasure   Aphrodite, Avatar of Pleasure Empty

Back to top Go down

Aphrodite, Avatar of Pleasure
Page 1 of 1