Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Queenpin

Go down 
+2
Present
AggronStrong
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

The Queenpin Empty
PostSubject: The Queenpin   The Queenpin EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 1:28 pm

Introduction

The Queenpin is a midara in charge of an organized crime family of midara. They extort money from local businesses and townsfolk, and any businesses in the area that cater to a man's 'needs' are almost certainly run by the Queenpin, upfront or behind the scenes. Her primary concerns are money and reputation for her organization, and taking it upon herself to shake down victims personally is prudent to both. She can't abide any adventurers getting in her way, and is very willing to make them pay for any transgressions, often with both money and sex. In despite of her business, she has a soft spot for tough fighters, she sometimes patrols just to seek them out, and her affections become more sincere if she her opponent gives her an exciting fight.

Appearance

The Queenpin stands 6 feet tall with a lean build, yet she still has curves in the right places. Long orange hair that goes down to her elbows, sky blue eyes, and a demeanor that exudes dominance and sex appeal. She always wears a business suit; with the jacket always unbuttoned, the shirt showing off some of her bountiful cleavage, and the pants tightly hugging her hips to highlight her voluptuous booty.

Abilities

Passive

Dominant Pressure: As the Queenpin fights, she pressures her victim more and more to give in to her, physically and mentally. The more the Queenpin asserts herself, the more options the Queenpin has to break her victim.

The Queenpin's moves build up stacks of Pressure for herself. She gains new moves or her moves gain new effects when she has more stacks of Pressure. Pressure caps out at 10 stacks.

Moves

Criminal Impression: "Let's make this easier for both of us, shall we? Fess up, and I'll make the payment worth it." The Queenpin confidently struts up to her victim, invading their personal space but not laying a hand on them. She demands to know their weaknesses, and her victim feels compelled to comply by her overwhelming presence.

Standard roll. Deals 1 damage, builds 2 stacks of Pressure, and compels the victim to share at least 1 weakness. Once this moves lands, it cannot be used again on the same opponent. The Queenpin will try to use this move as early as possible, sometimes spamming it until it lands.

Busty Proposition: "Want to have some fun with these? It won't cost you...much." The Queenpin pulls on her shirt and plays with her boobs, enticing her victim with the display. They feel tempted to take her up on her offer, despite the obvious risks.

Standard roll. Deals 1 damage, builds 1 stacks of Pressure, inflicts Charm, and inflicts Disadvantage for 1 turn if the Queenpin has 4 or more Pressure.

Invasive Smooch: "Stop running and come here, I got something for ya." The Queenpin gets a hold of her target's arm and pulls them in for a big kiss on the cheek. The kiss leaves the target shivering in pleasure and a big lipstick mark on their cheek.

Standard roll. Deals 2 damage, builds 1 stack of Pressure.

Business Booty: "I bet you're going to like this" The Queenpin backs her butt right into the target's crotch and starts grinding. She eventually lets up, proud of the effect her ass has on her victims.

Standard roll. Deals 2 damage. Builds 1 stack of Pressure. The Queenpin gains 1 turn of Advantage if she has 4 stacks of Pressure or more.

Thigh Command: "What's the matter? Weak in the knees for me?" The Queenpin holds her target close, rubbing her thigh on their crotch. Once they falter a bit in her embrace, she trips them and leaves them floored.

Standard roll. Deals 1 damage. Builds 1 stacks of Pressure. Inflicts Downed.

Illicit Service: "Come on, babe, I know this is what you like." The Queenpin improvises a move that exploits her opponent's weaknesses. She puts her all into it, and can make even ridiculous actions seem second nature. Such is the way she got so far in the world of crime.

Standard roll. Inflicts 3 damage as a baseline, add any effects of weaknesses to that. Only usable when the Queenpin has 4 stacks of Pressure or more. Builds 1 stack of Pressuee.

Grunt help: "Okay, girls, get in here!" The Queenpin calls for reinforcements from her subordinates. They report immediately, as thought they were watching the whole time and waiting for the signal. They wear similar attire to their boss, but don't have anywhere near her dominant appeal.

Auto Success. The Queenpin must spend 5 stacks of Pressure or this move will fail. The Grunt has 5 HP, and can only basic attack for 1 damage at a time. However, she can exploit the target's weakness if the Queenpin knows it.

Sexual Shakedown: "Last warning, kid. Are you going to play ball, or am I going to play with you?" The Queenpin corners her target and forces them to make a decision. They either pay the price she demands, or refuse and face the consequences. Either way, the Queenpin always wins out.

Only usable when at 5 stacks of Pressure or more. The Queenpin rolls 1-10, if the roll is less than or equal to her Pressure stacks, this move succeeds. If the roll is greater than her Pressure stacks, this move fails. Either result consumes all of the Queenpin's Pressure stacks. Upon success, the victim is stunned and chooses to comply or refuse. The Queenpin follows up based on their answer.

Sexual Shakedown: Compliance: "Good answer. I'll have you know it's a pleasure doing business with you." The Queenpin takes whatever she demanded from her target, then rewards them with an intense makeout session. It lasts for what feels like minutes, and both the Queenpin and her victim break away looking incredibly satisfied.

Auto Success. Deals 4 damage and inflicts Charmed.

Sexual Shakedown: Refusal: "Still resisting? I guess you're the type that likes to be broken. And I'm the type that likes to do the breaking." The Queenpin forces her opponent onto the ground and services them into submission. She tailors her 'service' to her victim's taste, ranging from paizuri to blowjob to facesitting to whatever she thinks will make her victim submit most effectively.

Auto Success. Deals 3 damage and Binds the target for 3 damage a turn. Always exploits weaknesses similarly to Illicit Service.

Closing

This is my first midara, I like her thematically but I have no idea how balanced she is. She is free for anyone to use, but I would like to try DMing with her myself, although I have no experience DMing (or RPing at all). But, the best way to learn is to do, right?

Last edited by AggronStrong on Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:40 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Present

The Queenpin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Queenpin   The Queenpin EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 2:45 pm

I'd be more than happy to face her with Test if you're still looking for a player.

(In fact, I would say her moveset makes her an ideal opponent for Test.)

Good move variety. And her summon move costing stacks of pressure seems good for balance.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

The Queenpin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Queenpin   The Queenpin EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 4:45 pm

i would like to face her too ^^

Lilytrice

The Queenpin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Queenpin   The Queenpin EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 4:54 pm

after them i'd love to send alita at her! she sounds so fun!
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

The Queenpin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Queenpin   The Queenpin EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 8:33 pm

Ok I'll be willing to DM her for each of you, but 1 at a time, and 1st come first served.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

The Queenpin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Queenpin   The Queenpin EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 10:23 pm

She looks great, especially for the first midara you've made! Great work on her!
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

The Queenpin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Queenpin   The Queenpin EmptySat Aug 21, 2021 11:29 am

Slightly nerfed her. The Grunts no longer build her more Pressure when they attack, and her big payout move costs all of her Pressure even if it fails. I found that as soon as she got the Grunt up, her opponents got decimated and she still built plenty of stacks.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

The Queenpin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Queenpin   The Queenpin EmptySat Aug 21, 2021 7:51 pm

Mind if I throw my character, Kong, at her?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Queenpin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Queenpin   The Queenpin Empty

Back to top Go down

The Queenpin
Page 1 of 1