Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Unsanctioned Brawl!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Unsanctioned Brawl! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Unsanctioned Brawl!   Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Unsanctioned Brawl! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 02, 2022 8:40 pm

"And now time for a REAL taste of your own medicine!" Will got a serious look on his face before he jumped onto the corner and leapt into the air, spinning as electricity sparked into his lips again. He was making a serious corkscrew dive for the diva's face! This was going to hurt. But the question is... WHO would it hurt?

(Free Wrestling Move)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Unsanctioned Brawl!   Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Unsanctioned Brawl! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 5:01 pm

39= Auto Success

At the end of a more acrobatic move than he was aware he could do, Will's lips crashed, more or less, onto Chantelle's. However, as he had predicted, he didn't come away from the move unscathed. Not a moment after the impact, Will was back on his feet holding his face in pain as Chantelle lay motionless in the center of the ring.

He regained his composure in a corner and spied Chantelle slowly but surely getting back to her feet.

(Chantelle is stunned!)

--------------------
Will Willpower= 24
Chantelle Stamina= 5
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Unsanctioned Brawl!   Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Unsanctioned Brawl! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 7:28 pm

"S-So..... Ready to give up?" Will said watching her get up as he wobbled back and forth. Though he felt something was off.

(Feign Dizziness)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Unsanctioned Brawl!   Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Unsanctioned Brawl! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2022 1:45 pm

45= Failure

Ironically enough, Will's act of wooziness was hurt by the fact that his move left him actually a bit woozy. Though that wasn't why Chantelle didn't take the bait. Though Will had hurt himself with what was effectively a flying headbutt, the Diva had gotten the much worse end of the bargain.

Just when it seemed she had finally made it to her feet, she fell to a knee again. It was satisfying to see a Midara appear like she didn't know where she was for a change. That satisfaction plus the crowd's building anticipation spurred on Will's action.

[Turn Pass]

--------------------
Will Willpower= 24
Chantelle Stamina= 5
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Unsanctioned Brawl!   Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Unsanctioned Brawl! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 7:31 pm

"Y'know what?... One last jolt should finish this." Will said as he walked up to the heel, clasping her cheeks with his hands as he readied up and gave her the ol shockin' lip-lock again.

(Sparking Kiss)
(Something wrong?)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Unsanctioned Brawl!   Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Unsanctioned Brawl! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2022 9:13 am

76= Success

Will charged up as much electricity as he could as he strode over to the vaguely conscious Diva. With little fanfare, he tilted Chantelle's head up and planted a big ol' crackling kiss on her that made the arena light flicker and cartoonishly showed her skeleton every now and then. He released the kiss and let his foe fall to the floor. Her normally straight, shiny hair had been frizzed out humorously, faint streams of smoke rose from her body, most prominently from her open mouth.

(Chantelle's Stamina has hit 0! Chantelle has been defeated!)

As his music came on after the minor power surge and the crowd continued to rambunctiously celebrate the wild brawl, Will spared a moment to make sure Chantelle's chest was still rising and falling before sticking a fist in the air and using his other hand to wipe the violet lipstick from his mouth.

His sixth sense told him to turn around. He did so and found Rosa climbing up onto the ring apron with some difficulty.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Unsanctioned Brawl!   Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Unsanctioned Brawl! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2022 10:22 pm

"Rosa? Are you alright?" he said with a bit of concern.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Unsanctioned Brawl!   Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Unsanctioned Brawl! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 9:32 am

Will didn't receive a response beyond some grunts. He hurried across the ring to help Rosa through the ropes and into the ring where she kneeled down, leaning on the middle rope to stay upright.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Unsanctioned Brawl!   Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Unsanctioned Brawl! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 10:12 am

"Jeez. Chantelle really plays dirty... Hang in there!" he said trying to help her stay up.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Unsanctioned Brawl!   Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Unsanctioned Brawl! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2022 9:13 am

Without warning, Rosa sprung toward Will, sending her lips crashing into his, the sudden turn causing the once concerned audience to burst into cheers. Will's back hit the mat and Rosa's weight fell on top of him as she peppered hit lips and cheek with quick, enthusiastic kisses.

"Oh, Guillermo!" She said between small clusters of kisses. "Muchísimas gracias! MmMmMm! I didn't think you were going to show up! Mm! I didn't know you cared so much!" She lifted her head and torso just enough to allow a bright-eyed gaze into Will's eyes, as well as giving him a moment to speak.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Unsanctioned Brawl!   Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Unsanctioned Brawl! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2022 10:22 am

He blushed, he wasn't quite expecting things to turn out this way. "Well... You know with us being so close and all... I mean I couldn't just leave you hanging, especially when Chantelle was taking such cheap shots..." he said sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Unsanctioned Brawl!   Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Unsanctioned Brawl! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2022 3:35 pm

"Oh, that's my little Guillermo! Mmmmwuh! Not just a pretty face, but a heart of gold, too! Mm! Mm! Mm!" Rosa resumed her flurry of kisses, unable to help herself at the sight of Will's shy blush. "You must really like me~ MmMmMmMwah!"
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Unsanctioned Brawl!   Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Unsanctioned Brawl! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2022 7:23 pm

He wanted to say something but between Chantelle wearing him out and Rosa's barrage, he couldn't think straight.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Unsanctioned Brawl!   Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Unsanctioned Brawl! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2022 8:31 am

"Wh-" Rosa was about to continue flirtatiously expounding on Will's charm when some movement at the entrance ramp caught her eye. "Un momento, chico~" she said with a wink before climbing off him. She slid over to Chantelle's still smoking form and lifted her over her head with little effort. With a grunt, she flung her electrocuted rival out of the ring and crashing onto the trickster's assistants as they tried to rush to the aid of their boss.

As the crowd cheered Rosa's show of rejuvenated strength, she took her place standing above Will's supine form. "Ok, chico, you've done right by me when you didn't have to, now it's time for me to return the favor." She extended her hands down for Will's to take.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Unsanctioned Brawl!   Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Unsanctioned Brawl! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2022 10:39 am

With a warm smile, he took her hand.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Unsanctioned Brawl!   Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Unsanctioned Brawl! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2022 12:43 pm

Rosa grabbed both his hands, but instead of hauling him to his feet, she held his hands as she slid under the bottom rope to ringside. She gave him a wink before sliding beneath the ring, sending him unceremoniously flopping onto the floor, eliciting a chuckle from the audience. She dragged him beneath the ring with her and before long, a cacophony of smacking lips began as the ring curtains began gently fluttering from the affectionate force.

The crowd cheered as the Diva gave her savior his 'reward.' After a few moments, each smooch was accompanied by a brief golden flash. Then semi-transparent golden hearts occasionally floated out from under the ring, giving the whole arena a festive vibe that the audience was happy to indulge in.

After no more than five minutes, the good vibes and great big kisses culminated in one, final smooch that shined brilliantly as it was held and flashed out as Rosa's 'MWAH!' echoed through the arena. Rosa slid out from under the ring, looking like she'd never been ambushed in the first place. After a quick pose, she reached back under the ring and pulled out Will, who could hardly stand, but looked fresh in his new golden sneakers, gloves, and shorts. The latter of which read 'Puñetazo' across the rear and had a red kiss mark logo on the front of the waistband.

-------------------------
[Puñetazo=Punch]

Fortaleza Dorada (Golden Fortress)- A learned move from Rosa del Dorado, this Boston Crab submission maneuver is a bind attack that deals damage every turn Will's opponent is unable to escape it. This move deals double damage on any opponent who is taller than Will.

(Do you want Will to learn this move?)
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Unsanctioned Brawl!   Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Unsanctioned Brawl! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2022 2:03 pm

(Ohhhhhhhh that sounds like a good deal to me!)
"Well... I can't entirely say I was expecting this." he said feeling dizzy as he was soon held in Rosa's bosom embrace.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Unsanctioned Brawl!   Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Unsanctioned Brawl! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2022 11:00 am

"Now, pobrecito," Rosa said as she held Will's cheek to her chest while she walked them back up the entrance ramp, her theme music playing all the while, "I think we've both earned a fun night. Wouldn't you say?"
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Unsanctioned Brawl!   Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Unsanctioned Brawl! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2022 2:29 pm

"Fun night?" A minor shiver went up his spine. "What did you have in mind...?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Unsanctioned Brawl!   Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Unsanctioned Brawl! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2022 10:36 am

"Well you see," Rosa began as the two entered the backstage area, "I figure I don't quite deserve to have you all to myself after you had to come bail me out, yeah?" The pair passed a group of lesser Divas he didn't recognize, as well as a group of particularly meek men and women that he instantly felt a kinship with. "But also, you deserve a big reward since you stuck your neck out for me, so I can't just do nothing to repay you."

Finally, they came upon the arena's apparent parking garage where a buff, suited midara stood and nodded when she caught sight of Rosa and her guest. "So here's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna give you a long term present," Rosa released Will into the grasp of the stoic guard.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Unsanctioned Brawl!   Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Unsanctioned Brawl! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2022 10:10 am

He was confused just where this was going. "Long term present?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Unsanctioned Brawl!   Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Unsanctioned Brawl! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2022 2:29 pm

A brief tire screech made Will turn his head to the entrance of the garage where a ludicrously long limousine had entered and was approaching.

"Long term," Rosa began, slowly striding toward him, "I can't let this kind of thing happen again. You're under my protection, but you have to come in and bail me out? My... ego won't let that stand. So I'm gonna take some time to get better. Stronger, faster, the whole deal. So I can make sure our little prize stays safe~" She planted a soft, loving kiss on the lips.

"Short term," she continued before he could so much as think of a response, "my girlfriends were watching that scuffle of yours and were impressed. Especially with how you finished her off~" The immense limo finally came to a stop with its rear door directly behind him. "So I told them you'd give them a demo. Have fun, pobrecito~"

As Rosa blew him a kiss and wagged her fingers goodbye, her bodyguard hoisted him by the scruff of his neck, opened the limo's door with her other hand, and tossed him in. The door slammed shut and Will was hit with a wave of dread.
Stretching out before him was a seemingly endless tunnel of midara. They appeared to be of all shapes, sizes, and colors, as wells as themes and aesthetics. There were ravers, rockers, hackers, skaters, preps, goths, punks, geeks, hicks, and more that he couldn't see. The first smooshed his face before planting a big kiss on his mouth. The second pulled him into a smothering embrace before painting his forehead with a smooch. The third and beyond continued this trend, a rain of kisses continually hit him as he was carried down the conveyor belt of amorous lips. All throughout the ride back to his home, Will's lips occasionally discharged a tantalizing electricity that the midara found downright exhilarating.

Even when the limo arrived at his home, the midara hadn't had enough of his sparking smooches. They clambered out of the limo and into his house, bringing him in as the focus of their impromptu party. The group arrived at noon, but the party, and the midaras' hunger for Will's lips, lasted until the dawn of the next day. All through the event Will was kissed until he was deemed colorful enough and cleaned up so they could paint him again. The smooches came with flirtations, insults, teases, promises of more good times.

When the sun came up, the midara filed out of his house and back into the limo leaving Will with a house messy with discarded clothing and used lipstick tubes, a mailbox filled to burst with phone numbers, mirrors covered with kisses, and a few social media accounts of notifications telling him just how popular the party was. More than that, Will was left dumbstruck in the middle of his living room, painted with lipstick marks of many colors.

Will had been rewarded.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Unsanctioned Brawl!   Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Unsanctioned Brawl! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2022 5:21 pm

Such an experience certainly left him throbbing and gobsmacked. He knew a reward from her would've ended with him painted up good, but not THIS good. Before he could dwell on this however, he had a realization. "....Wait....She mentioned she was going to train.... Does this mean I'm going to be used as a public demonstration of her new strength???" he gulped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Unsanctioned Brawl!   Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Unsanctioned Brawl! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Unsanctioned Brawl!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2