Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yang, Busty Brawler

Go down 
+4
herwillingslave
DNHumanBeing
Null
AggronStrong
8 posters
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Yang, Busty Brawler Empty
PostSubject: Yang, Busty Brawler   Yang, Busty Brawler EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 12:06 am

Yang

Introduction

A firecracker of a woman. Athletic, competitive, stubborn, and ever searching for a thrill. An experienced fighter who relies on brute force and her bare hands, she can also employ seductive techniques with her natural beauty. If you get in her way, she will knock you down and leave you with a forced pun for your trouble.

Appearance

Average height, lean build but very well toned. Purple eyes and golden blonde hair that seems to go on forever (it only goes down to her back.). Fair colored skin, an outfit that usually consists of brown pants, a coat tied around her hips, a jacket that she leaves unzipped, and a tube top to conceal her chest. A chest that is impressively large, and her favorite way of seducing her opponents.

Moveset

Burning Spirit: Yang's Aura suppresses any injuries and empowers her as long as her stamina manages to hold. In addition, she grows in strength the further she is pushed both physically and emotionally. Her Aura becomes more visible as a blazing fire around her hair and eyes as her power spikes.

Passive. When Yang reaches 3/4 of her health, she gains access to her mid-level moves. When Yang reaches 1/2 of her health, she gains +1 damage on all of her attacks. When Yang reaches 1/4 of her health, she gains access to her most powerful moves. (the damage on all of her moves as listed here is NOT including the bonus damage from her Passive. For multi-hit moves, her Passive adds +1 damage total, not +1 damage for each hit.)

Breast Pride: Yang works hard on making herself look good. And, she is damn proud of the results, especially of her top-class breasts. After she (was made to believe she had) managed to dominate a Succubus of Pride with her girls, her confidence in them has only grown even greater. Of course, such pride also leads to recklessness. Yang's boobs may be nothing short of perfect, but they're quite sensitive.

Passive. Yang's Breast Attacks have a higher Crit Success and Crit Fail range of 1-20 and 80-100.

Low-Level Moves

One-Two Strike: A standard attack that Yang often begins fights with. She's been reported to have punched right through a brick wall on occasion, but it's mostly unconfirmed. Either way, you shouldn't be her punching bag if you're trying to beat her.

2 rolls. 1 damage for each Success.

Rising Dragon: A sudden and fierce uppercut aimed at her foe's jaw. A square hit can send you flying, a testament to Yang's raw power.

Standard roll. 2 damage. Chance to inflict Downed.

Marvelous Suns: Yang teases her opponent with her most appealing feature, her two perfectly sized and pillowy  soft tits. Playing with her top, squeezing her girls, and threatening to let them spill out, the sight can leave anyone blushing.

Standard roll. 1 damage. Inflicts Disadvantage.

Booby Bump: Yang decides, as she does with most things in life, to take the direct approach. What better way to leave a boy drooling for her tits than to let him feel them in his face?

Standard roll. 2 damage.

Mid-Level Moves

7 minutes of Heaven: Yang seizes her opponent and forces their face into her chest. Her tantalizing tits smother their breath and will, forcing submission if they can't escape in due time. Of course, as amazing as her rack is, they might be inclined to stay at least a while.

Standard roll. 2 damage and Binds for 1 damage every turn her target is unable to escape.

Reckless Strike: Yang hypes herself up and throws a punch with enough force behind it that it's more like a fireball from the heavens instead of a fist.

Standard roll. 3 damage. Take another roll regardless of the result of the first roll. If it's a Fail, Yang loses 1 Health.

Confident Flirt: Yang struts up to her opponent brimming with confidence. Instead of making a direct attack, she openly eyes their body and flirts with them as she leans in a way that flaunts her chest.

Standard roll. 0 damage (will deal 1 at Burning Spirit 2). Gives Yang Advantage for her next two turns.

Indulgent Stretches: Yang takes a moment stretch herself out and limber herself up for her upcoming attacks. She make quite a show out of it, putting her muscular body on display for her opponent.

Standard roll. If this move lands, Yang's target must use their next turn to fantasize and/or masturbate to Yang's body, dealing 1 damage to themselves.

High-Level Moves/Finishers

Wyvernfire Blow: Bursting with flames of passion, Yang rushes at her opponent like a dragon's breath with the intent to knock them clean out. Or, explained with less gravitas, she punches her opponent REALLY hard.

Rolls with Advantage. Deals 3 damage.

A Perfect Fit: Yang's favorite way to finish off horny, boob-addicted boys: a tittyfuck. A penis slipped into her cleavage almost never wants to leave, and by the time it does, it's likely already came for Yang's amazing boobs.

Male targets only. Standard roll. Deals 2 damage and inflicts a Heavy Bind (target must succeed 2 Struggle rolls instead of 1 to break free) that deals 2 damage each turn.

Too Sexy for This: Deciding that she's had enough with just teasing her opponent, Yang takes off her top and lets her perfect tits hang free for them to ogle and enjoy. Their magnificence can't be described, but they can certainly be revered and worshipped.

Usable only once. Auto Success. Deals 0 damage (don't forget the Passive). For the rest of the battle, Yang's breast attacks deal 1 additional damage. Make a roll if the target is at 1/2 health or less after taking the damage from this attack, and give this roll Advantage if the target has any kind of Boob Fetish as well. If the roll is 91 or more, Yang's opponent is instantly defeated!

Ember Celica

Yang's signature gauntlets, capable of adding more force to her fists, and delivering blasts of fire at close to medium range. Yang starts each fight with 6 Ammo for shots using Ember Celica. The strength of these attacks is NOT affected by Burning Spirit.

Reload: Limited ammo needs to be replenished. Luckily, Yang made sure her gauntlets are very easy and simple to reload in the middle of combat to compensate for relatively low ammo capacity.

Auto Success. Refills Ammo to 6.

Celica Shot: A quick shot fired from the gauntlets, and the longest range Yang has at her disposal. That is, if you don't count closing the distance as 'range'.

Rolls with Advantage. Deals 1 damage. Uses 1 Ammo.

Blast Dash: Yang points Ember Celica backward and lets her rip, using the explosion to propel herself at her opponent and barrel right into them.

Standard roll. Deals 3 damage. Uses 2 Ammo.

Shotgun Spread: Yang gets point blank and points both of her fists at her target. Firing both gauntlets at the same time to quite literally blow them away.

3 rolls. Deals 1 damage per Success. Cannot Crit Succeed or Fail. Uses 2 Ammo.

Yang (Goth)

Yang's got a whole new look and a whole new attitude! Thank her friend Dixi for helping her with both the makeover and the seduction techniques she tries out while wearing it. Because, they're going to throw you for a loop, but don't worry, Yang will make sure it's a good time you won't soon forget. Yang (Goth) can use all seduction attacks from Yang's normal moveset except for Perfect Fit and Too Sexy for This. But, Yang (Goth) cannot use any of normal Yang's Passives or normal combat moves.

Goth Passives:

Domineering Energy: Yang's mental image of a sexy goth girl is a woman who's rough, relentless, smoking hot, and most of all dominant. She will absolutely try to emulate that when she's leaning into her new look. She will use her sizzling and spicy charms to force herself onto you, and she won't stop until you don't want to her stop.

Yang can apply Dominated stacks to her target with her attacks. They will apply 1 on Success and 2 Crit Success unless otherwise stated, including moves from her original moveset. Dominated stacks cap out at 2 and don't take effect until they reach 2 stacks. At 2 stacks, they are considered Dominated and Yang's moves against that target become significantly stronger, as detailed for each move. Dominated stacks are removed from her target if they manage to land a move against her.

Hot Pupil and Hot Teacher: Dixi was the greatest source of encouragement for Yang to try out this new look. And, Yang loves how it turned out and plans on getting the most out of her makeover. The only thing she regrets is that she can't emulate the special effect Dixi's Ki-ss marks have on people..... unless Dixi's around to use her Ki to enhance her lipstick tube.

Dixi can grant Yang the Ki-ssable Lipstick buff, giving Yang's Kiss moves the ability to apply Ki-ss Marks. These marks have the same effect when used by Yang as when used by Dixi. Yang applies 1 Ki-ss Mark for each Success from her Kiss moves when Ki-ssable Lipstick is active.

Goth Moves

Burning Shadow: "Like my lipstick? Wait, don't answer that..... Mmmmmwah~ There, now answer........ Thought so~" Yang closes in and presses her soft, lipstick-laden lips against her opponent to show that there's a lot more to worry about than her chest. Her erotic black lipstick smears onto their face, both proof and reminder of who was responsible for showing them a little loving. And, it's up to how Yang's feeling whether a clean kiss mark lands on their cheek, or there's a mess of black lipstick on their lips from a hell of a makeout session.

Deals 2 damage and has a chance to Charm. On Dominated targets, inflicts a 2 damage Bind that Charms the target after they escape.

Rain of Shadows: "Hold still...  Mwah~ Mwah~ Mmmmwah~ Nnn... fuck, I like the way those kiss marks look. And, I know from experience that they feel as good as they look." Yang pins her lucky opponent down so she has free access to her face. Then, she pouts her lips and bats her eyelashes at them before going in for the good part~ She gives them sticky lipstick smooches all over their cheeks and forehead to plaster them with black kiss marks, which look good on any cutie that catches her eye.

Roll three times, deal 1 damage for each Success. On Dominated targets, roll five times. If this move rolls three or more Successes, inflicts Charmed. If this move rolls five Successes, inflicts Fascinated.

Vivid Shadow: "You know, I gotta admit, if you have a lipstick fetish, I'd totally understand... and I hope you'll forgive me if I take advantage of it~" Yang smirks and pops open a tube of ebony lipstick before taking her time to run it across her lips and give herself a fresh coat of kiss-ready black lipstick. Her smooches don't have the special infusion of Dixi's Ki-sses, but you can't really complain about that when Yang's lips look so good, can you?

On Success, grants Yang an extra point of damage on her next two Kiss attacks that Succeed at least once. Auto Succeeds against Dominated targets (because they just gotta watch Yang put it on).

I've Got You Now: "You're between a wall and a really good time~" Yang marches right up to her target, and she backs them against a wall before pushing her arms over their shoulder against the wall, leaning in close enough for her boobs to press into their chest. Instead of immediately seizing the moment, however, Yang lets it linger, making sure her opponent knows what kind of position they're in. At her mercy.

Applies 2 Dominated stacks. On a Crit, gives Yang's next attack Auto Success.

Trample Move: "Come on, you gotta admit these boots are hot. Bet it feels good to get stepped on, and you're just denying it~" Yang takes a whole new angle for her seduction, using her strength to throw her opponent to the ground before standing over them and lightly trampling them with her shiny new boots. She had to practice a lot to grind her foot in just the right way to make it oddly pleasurable to be beneath her heel. Well, it was hard to practice that for the face trampling. It was easy to get her test subjects moaning when she stepped on their crotch and really rubbed it in.

(Alternative for those not into boots) "Fine, I guess it does feel better when they're not in the way. But, you better compliment me on how good this feels, since I'm making it special for you." Yang trips her opponent onto their back and stomps her boot inches to the side of their head or their crotch. Then, she slips her foot out of her boot and presses it down onto her opponent, delivering a delightful dose of domineering service. Man, do thigh-high socks always feel this soft?

Deals 1 damage and inflicts Downed. Against Dominated targets, Deals 3 damage and inflicts Downed.

Got me on your mind?: "What's the matter? I can tell you're staring... you're wanting more, aren't you? Stay still and take a deep breath, and you'll get plenty more~" Yang smirks and gets up close to her opponent, directing their attention to the pretty pendant she wears and the shiny amethyst in its center. It sways and shimmers mere inches above her cleavage, drawing the gaze and thoughts of her foe down so they could get replaced with how hot she is.

Only usable on targets with 2 Dominated stacks. Deals 1 damage and inflicts Hypnotized, and while the target is Hypnotized, they can't avoid Yang's attacks.

Solar Eclipse: "Don't forget about these girls~ What, you can't breathe? That just makes it feel even better, I promise." Emboldened by her new look, Yang's more assertive than ever, and it shows in how rough she is when she uses her classic trick of smothering you in her top-class tits. Forcing you deep into her cleavage, pinning you against walls or floors, leaning all of her weight into you, and a tasteful squeeze and rub here and there to remind you to enjoy yourself. All you have to do is surrender and she'll let you come up for air.

Deals 2 damage and inflicts Breathless. On Dominated targets, Deals 3 damage and inflicts Breathless and Disadvantage.

Sunshine from Darkness: "~~~.... Hah, totally caught you staring. Do my girls look better or worse when I'm rocking this outfit?..... Huh, good to know~" Yang gives her opponent a sly smile before quickly undoing her top just enough to open it up and flash them with her full, bare breasts. The sight could make anyone's mind short circuit and leave them stunned, like getting dazzled by a bright light after roaming around a pitch-black room..... except this is way more erotic and probably a very welcome sensation for anyone lucky enough to glimpse the spectacle firsthand.

Deals 1 damage and inflicts Stunned the first time it is used. On subsequent uses, inflicts Disadvantage instead of Stunned. On targets with a weakness for Breasts, inflicts 2 stacks of Dominated instead of 1. On Dominated targets, deals a total of 2 damage and inflicts Fascinated in addition to the other effects.

Occam's Pillows: "That's it, there we go. Let it allllll out, I know you've been dying to ever since this fight started. Don't worry, these girls will milk you dry~" It's not a surprise when Yang ends a fight this way. After all, what do you think will happen when a typical guy has a busty, beautiful, confident, and domineering blonde bombshell coming onto them, determined to seduce them? As simple as it is, a good titfuck never gets any less satisfying for either Yang or the lucky guy in question.

Only usable on targets that are both Male and Dominated. Deals 3 damage and Binds. Auto Succeeds if the target was hit with Sunshine from Darkness last turn.

Weaknesses

Ass: Yang adores some good booty, a fixation inspired at least in part by her partner, Blake.

Yang has Disadvantage on escaping Ass-based Binds.

Hypnosis: Yang is free-spirited and often acts on instinct and hunches. But, she's also easily distracted, and the lack of a long-term plan makes it easy for someone else to give her one. And, that's exactly what a goth Midara did to her in Veritas. When in a trance, Yang can be ordered to act like a horny, addicted slut without fail.

Hypnosis attacks have Advantage against Yang. When Yang is Hypnotized, in addition to other effects the Hypnosis might have, the character that Hypnotized Yang can pass their turn in exchange for making Yang deal 1 damage to herself.

Lipstick: Yang had a wild night with a certain woman that she's had the hots for for a while. They had a seductive sparring session, and Yang found herself getting peppered with sticky, enchanted black lipstick marks the whole time. The experience was intense enough to leave one heck of a lasting impression.

Yang has chance to get Charmed when she gets a lipstick kiss or watches a woman put on lipstick.

Dixi: That certain woman. Yang can't help it! She's way too hot! And strong! And sexy! And nice! And cool! And friendly! And hot! Yang can control herself enough if it's a proper spar, but if it's about seduction.... heaven knows that Yang wants to let her goth goddess beat her again.

Dixi's seduction attacks always have Advantage against Yang.

Closing

My first parody character, yayyyyy... Anyway, I've wanted to do this for a while, but it took until now to actually do it. As always, she is free to use for anyone, I'll happily take requests to run her, and I'm open to feedback and suggestions and all that jazz. (I might be a little backed up at the moment, the Gilded City is a mammoth of an RP)

Blake is coming 'soon'(TM), but I'm not going to do Ruby or Weiss, in case you're wondering about that.

Last edited by AggronStrong on Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:59 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Null

PostSubject: Re: Yang, Busty Brawler   Yang, Busty Brawler EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 12:49 am

Last edited by Null on Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Yang, Busty Brawler   Yang, Busty Brawler EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 4:10 am

God i wish she had an "abs attack"

Personal Fetish aside, great character.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Yang, Busty Brawler   Yang, Busty Brawler EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 7:48 am

She looks very fun.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Yang, Busty Brawler   Yang, Busty Brawler EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 8:02 am

Funny enough Yang was the base for one of my characters so I'd be down for a fight with her when you have time.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Yang, Busty Brawler   Yang, Busty Brawler EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 9:57 am

Added Indulgent Stretches, worded it in a way so it could be used against more characters than just ones with muscle weaknesses.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Yang, Busty Brawler   Yang, Busty Brawler EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 2:12 pm

I can appreciate how she becomes more dangerous the lower she is.  Is it intentional that Ember Celica is missing?

Also Weiss is best girl
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Yang, Busty Brawler   Yang, Busty Brawler EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 3:42 pm

Dataslycer wrote:
I can appreciate how she becomes more dangerous the lower she is.  Is it intentional that Ember Celica is missing?

Also Weiss is best girl

Yeah, that's intentional to prevent the moveset from being too big. Although, I guess it wouldn't be any harm to add just a move or two with her firing shots from Ember Celica.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Yang, Busty Brawler   Yang, Busty Brawler EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 8:05 pm

I want to.face her if I can.

BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Yang, Busty Brawler   Yang, Busty Brawler EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 12:31 am

Oh, so Ferro was fighting Yang Xiaolong XD

PostSubject: Re: Yang, Busty Brawler   Yang, Busty Brawler EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 12:45 am

KyoryuuBlaze wrote:

Yep, he was the test dummy.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Yang, Busty Brawler   Yang, Busty Brawler EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 5:05 pm

AggronStrong wrote:
KyoryuuBlaze wrote:

Yep, he was the test dummy.

Hah! Glad Ferro could be the first, I guess XD

Gonna enjoy having him hang out with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yang, Busty Brawler   Yang, Busty Brawler Empty

Back to top Go down

Yang, Busty Brawler
Page 1 of 1