Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ignaz vs. Yang

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Ignaz vs. Yang Empty
PostSubject: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang EmptySun Nov 13, 2022 8:26 pm

"Perfect." Ignaz couldn't see it... but Toralia almost sounded like she was smiling. She hugged the horny kitty close and pinned him against her boobs so he could get smothered in bliss while her thighs caught his cock and started pumping him. The scientist's curvy body and soft skin, it never felt better, every point of contact was a source of endless pleasure.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

Ignaz vs. Yang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang EmptySun Nov 13, 2022 8:29 pm

Now that he was this horny, Ignaz began slamming his hips against her thighs, fucking them with the most vigor Toralia had seen from him yet. He also began worshipping her breasts, licking, kissing, massaging, anything that his horny mind thought of doing he did.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Ignaz vs. Yang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang EmptySun Nov 13, 2022 8:31 pm

Toralia spritzed a bit more perfume for him before she kept holding Ignaz tight, allowing him to indulge fully in her sexual and luscious body. He was tight against both her thighs and tits, even the slightest move would give him a really good rub against the extremely erotic scientist.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

Ignaz vs. Yang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang EmptySun Nov 13, 2022 8:35 pm

With one last strong thrust into her thighs, Ignaz spread his largest load yet between them, relieving his aching balls a bit.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Ignaz vs. Yang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang EmptySun Nov 13, 2022 8:41 pm

"I'm glad you like my perfume, Ignaz. Here." Toralia let the lustful kitty go to spritz him a couple times. Then, she winked and blew him a little kiss. "I know you'd love to play with me, but there is a pair of my former test subjects waiting for you. They're both very kinky, and the more thick their assets are, the more sensitive those assets are." She told him.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

Ignaz vs. Yang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang EmptySun Nov 13, 2022 8:48 pm

The horny kitty, while not hearing the names of her former test subjects, just had an instinctual feeling at who they were. Without a moment of hesitation, the tabaxi vanished from Toralia's lab and appeared in the huntresses' room, pouncing at the first moving object he sees. In his lustful state, he had left his clothes behind at Toralia's lab, but he'd be able to just teleport back and pick them up when his mind clears up.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Ignaz vs. Yang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang EmptySun Nov 13, 2022 8:51 pm

The first moving object was Yang doing some stretches. Also somehow, Ignaz brought the perfume bottle with him when he teleported, not that he knew that. The blonde grunted when she was pounced on, but she was strong enough to hold him at bay a moment. "Hey, Blake! Guess who's back and ready to fuck! So, is the punishment just us letting you have your way?" Yang asked as she delayed the tabaxi from his needs.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

Ignaz vs. Yang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang EmptySun Nov 13, 2022 8:56 pm

Ignaz gave no response as he teleported behind Yang, reaching around and aggressively fondling her perfect breasts as he rubbed his hardened manhood against her rear.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Ignaz vs. Yang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang EmptySun Nov 13, 2022 9:00 pm

"Nnn, naughty boy. Gonna blow that load onto my ass already?" Yang held back a moan as she leaned back into Ignaz while his fingers sank into the best boobs in the world and one of the best asses. Her hair brushed against his face, letting him smell her abundant shampoo while she grinded her hips into his crotch. "This kitty is really horny, Blake! He really wants to punish us~" Yang teased.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

Ignaz vs. Yang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang EmptySun Nov 13, 2022 9:07 pm

Just from how much he was throbbing, he might actually blow a load onto Yang's ass, but not before getting a moan out of him. In his lust driven, Ignaz copied some of what Toralia had done to him, and seeing how she had a day and a half of experimentation on him, he had plenty to work with. His groping became focused on pinching and teasing Yang's nipple while he began kissing and sucking on the nape of her neck.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Ignaz vs. Yang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang EmptySun Nov 13, 2022 9:10 pm

Yang started openly moaning as Ignaz worked on her boobs, she shuddered while leaning against the catboy vigorously humping her ass. It was mutual pleasure, she loved having her tits groped and felt up and he loved doing the groping. Blake came in to watch the show, not that either of them were coherent enough to notice. "God, I wish you'd plow my tits after you cum on my pants." Yang groaned like a slut.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

Ignaz vs. Yang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang EmptySun Nov 13, 2022 9:14 pm

It wasn't long before he fired a load onto her clothed rear. Then in a show of speed, Ignaz quickly stripped Yang of all she had on, and then in a show of surprising strength, not that it mattered much since Yang probably wasn't resisting, he threw her to the bed. He then mounted her stomach and began fucking her breasts like she wished for, while still keeping the teasing of her nipple going.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Ignaz vs. Yang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang EmptySun Nov 13, 2022 9:24 pm

Yang was too aroused by having her sensitive tits attacked to take the chance to flip the script on Ignaz. The naked blonde laid on her back and groaned as the tabaxi grinded and pumped into her cleavage, her sinfully warm and soft cleavage that easily captured his entire cock. "That's it, fill my tits with your cum." She told him between her moans, starting the shiver beneath Ignaz as he made love to her tits.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

Ignaz vs. Yang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang EmptySun Nov 13, 2022 9:27 pm

Ignaz did as he was told, filling his cleavage with a thick load of his seed, however unlike usual where he would stop after climaxing, he showed absolutely no sign of planning on ending, continuing to pound his hips into her breasts as he pinched and teased her nipples.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Ignaz vs. Yang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang EmptySun Nov 13, 2022 9:30 pm

Yang cried out as she orgasmed from the constant breastplay, but she didn't want to stop either. "That's it, boob boy! My breasts deserve to get covered in your cum! Don't stop until they're dripping white!" She cried, begging Ignaz for even more punishment as she took the role of bottom and let him embrace his lust.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

Ignaz vs. Yang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang EmptySun Nov 13, 2022 9:36 pm

Ignaz's nose twitched as Yang orgasmed, picking up the scent of her sexual fluid. With a new idea forming in his lust filled mind, Ignaz adjusting his positioning. Thanks to his flexibility, he was able to position himself in a way where his face was near Yang's womanhood and he could still thrust his hips into her breasts with all his might, and it probably was a weird looking positioning for any onlookers. In prime positioning, the horny kitty resumed his fucking of her breasts as he began eating her out.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Ignaz vs. Yang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang EmptySun Nov 13, 2022 9:42 pm

"Aaagh~ What a pervy kitty! He finally broke, he went one night with his sexy bully and now he can't himself!" Yang was able to quip and tease him despite how she was quaking with pure pleasure. She wrapped her legs around Ignaz's head to keep him in place against her pussy, and she used her hands to knead and crush his perverted cock with her heavy, sinful titties.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

Ignaz vs. Yang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang EmptySun Nov 13, 2022 9:44 pm

He didn't seem to hear her teasing, but he certainly felt her strength, climaxing and adding to seed in Yang's cleavage as soon as she squeezed both of his heads. But once again, this didn't seem to put a dent in his vigor as he continued slamming his hips into her breasts and eating her out with the furiosity of a wild beast.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Ignaz vs. Yang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang EmptySun Nov 13, 2022 9:46 pm

"Nnnn, you're emptying it all into my tits, Ignaz!" Yang declared even as she had trouble holding back her orgasms. But, she hung on regardless, devoting her energy to squeezing his head with her thighs and punishing his cock with her tits. It was the most intense and aggressive titfuck yet to match Ignaz's thrusting, the pace of the meaty slaps of her flesh getting faster by the second.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

Ignaz vs. Yang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang EmptySun Nov 13, 2022 9:50 pm

This aggressive titfuck made it so there was little time between his previous climax and his next one, adding more and more seed into Yang's cleavage, and with the size of the loads, he might actually be making a dent in filling them up.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Ignaz vs. Yang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang EmptySun Nov 13, 2022 9:54 pm

"Ahhhn~" Yang moaned and ended up orgasming a second time from Ignaz's mad fucking, but she never stop bullying and crushing his cock between her breasts. "I know you have more cum for me, you slutty cat! Use my cleavage as your cum dumpster, all of your seed needs to be spread onto my big, sexy boobies!" She demanded, hoping the harsh and vulgar words would entice him further.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

Ignaz vs. Yang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang EmptySun Nov 13, 2022 9:58 pm

Her words certainly did work, probably to a higher degree than what she was expecting. His manhood was out of her breasts for a moment as she said this as he prepared to thrust in again, and Yang got to see him climax with his cock not even touching her breasts.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Ignaz vs. Yang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang EmptySun Nov 13, 2022 10:00 pm

"Hey, who said you get to cum WITHOUT my tits milking you, slut? Ram my tits like you're going to get them pregnant!" Yang scolded as she shifted to catch Ignaz in her cleavage again and started crushing and kneading him between her perfect boobs with relentless and ruthless fury.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

Ignaz vs. Yang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang EmptySun Nov 13, 2022 10:04 pm

Once again her harsh words forced a climax out of him, but his cock was slammed between her breasts, so she couldn't tell that it wasn't her breasts that made him climax again. She could feel his vigor begin to falter as whatever was effecting him seemed to be wearing off, or the more likely reason being the exhaustion from his multiple climaxes with little time between them started to set in.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Ignaz vs. Yang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang EmptySun Nov 13, 2022 10:08 pm

"Keep fucking, boob boy! You still have seed in those balls of yours, and my tits still have spots not painted white! I was going to let you do this whenever you want if you did a good job, but I guess that'd be too much to expect from a slutty kitty." Yang scolded him as her squeezing thighs and pumping tits redoubled their efforts. Despite being on bottom, she had seized control from Ignaz by guiding his lust.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ignaz vs. Yang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang Empty

Back to top Go down

Ignaz vs. Yang
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next