Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Haiba in the Gilded City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 12:29 pm

Blowback (49) Fail
Thigh Command (34) Success

Maylene chuckled as she continued to lavishly rub her thighs against Haiba's cock, as he was unable to summon the strength to force her away. Eventually, she tripped him and let him fall to the floor with his new erection standing tall.

Haiba: 16 Willpower, Downed
Maylene: 20 Stamina, 6 Pressure
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 12:31 pm

It was clear just how much her legs had pleased him from how red his face was as he tried to stand up.

Get Up
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 12:33 pm

Get Up (9) Fail
Business Booty (49) Fail

"Maybe I should've held you like that for longer, I thought that might have been enough to make you a little more docile for me." Maylene pondered as she watched him struggle to get up and control his hard-on.

Haiba: 16 Willpower, Downed
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 12:37 pm

Haiba remained quiet, not wanting to admit that she was right about that, as he continued trying to get up.

Get Up
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 1:12 pm

Get Up (28) Success

He got to his feet and was facing down Maylene in all of her glory, as she has now discarded her pants and was now butt naked for him.

Haiba: 16 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 3:43 pm

Blushing even more intensely now, Haiba tried to regain his flow through another wave of electricity.

Thunder Shock
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 3:52 pm

Thunder Shock (87) Crit Fail
Business Booty (Auto)

Maylene really didn't want to get shocked again, so she deftly avoided his thunder and backed her ass right into his crotch. She grinded against him for a few seconds before stepping away. "I bet that felt great, too." She boasted with a wink and a spank of her cheeks.

Haiba: 14 Willpower
Maylene: 20 Stamina, 7 Pressure, Advantage
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 3:56 pm

“I-It did,” Haiba admitted, trying to slash her as she backed away.

Dragon Strike
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 4:00 pm

Dragon Strike (61) Fail
Invasive Smooch (70,58) Success

Surprisingly, the Queenpin caught his arm as he slashed and pulled him close. Close enough for her to give him a big kiss on the cheek. "You're so cute, no matter how I tease you, you go bright red." She said in adoration, having the time of her life sparring with Haiba.

Haiba: 12 Willpower
Maylene: 20 Stamina, 8 Pressure
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 4:03 pm

“Y-yeah, I do that most of the time,” Haiba admitted as he once again tried to push her away.

Blowback
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 4:09 pm

Blowback (78) Success
Illicit Service, Puff Puff (21) Fail

This time Maylene was successfully repelled, she struggled to stay on her feet and also not knock down any of the stuff in her bedroom.

Haiba: 12 Willpower
Maylene: 20 Stamina, 8 Pressure, Off Balance
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 4:11 pm

With her off balance, Haiba charged forward, putting his shoulder down.

Shoulder Check
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 4:21 pm

Shoulder Check (Auto)
Get Up (42) Success, Illicit Service: Paizuri (10) Crit Success

Maylene was knocked back against the wall, letting out a grunt of pain but staying on her feet. She suddenly tackled Haiba and laid him on the bed, then crushed his penis between her huge tits before he could react.

Haiba: 8 Willpower
Maylene: 18 Stamina, 9 Pressure
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 4:28 pm

Haiba let out a loud moan as her huge tits bullied his manhood.

Assuming he is stunned, else Thunder Shock
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 4:38 pm

(He is, my bad)
Stunned
Sensual Shakedown (7) Success

As Haiba crumbled underneath her boobs, she suddenly released his penis then climbed on top of him. Maylene lied down on him and looked deep into his eyes. "This has been fun, Haiba. How about you stay here for the rest of your time in Rollatia? My girls... my subordinates I mean, will take good care of you, and I'll have you be my personal body pillow until you leave. You'll be paid, of course, what do you say?" She offered him with a wink, and the boy couldn't find the strength to get out from under her.

Haiba: 8 Willpower, Stunned, Must accept or refuse
Maylene: 18 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 4:40 pm

“S-sure, I can do that,” Haiba said, not sure he was in a position to say no.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 4:44 pm

Sensual Shakedown: Compliance (Auto)

"Good boy, Haiba. How about we start now? Unless you still think you can beat me?" The Queenpin asked as locked lips with him and passionately made out with him. Her tongue effortlessly took control of his as she made love to him, but he still had the chance to push her away.

Haiba: 4 Willpower, Charmed
Maylene: 18 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 4:51 pm

Haiba couldn’t verbal answer, but his lack of resistance was enough to tell.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 4:54 pm

"Mmmmm~" His submission only encouraged Maylene to kiss him even more deeply. The moment she felt his erection prod against her thighs, she clamped them down on him and began rubbing them back and forth in alternating motions. An endless makeout session and an aggressive thighjob was Haiba's first experience as Maylene's official body pillow.

Haiba has been defeated!
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 5:04 pm

After their fight, Haiba wasn’t able to last long before her body pillow before he was pushed over the edge.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 5:09 pm

"Fufu, sorry, I just wanted to get your first shot out of the way, I know I got you wound up in our spar. Now, we can get really comfortable." The Queenpin told him as she tucked them both underneath the covers and closely embraced Haiba. His head sunk into her chest and his penis was still pressed against her legs, although they were now mostly still.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 5:18 pm

"It's okay, Miss Maylene," Haiba said in reply to her apology, before snuggling his head into her breasts.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 5:23 pm

"Maybe you'd like to give me another one? I feel you getting hard against me thighs again, cutie." She asked him, letting him bury himself in her bosom and be gently smothered by her perfect breasts. Her legs resumed their thighjob, this time going much slower and steadier for Haiba to savor.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 5:27 pm

"I can certainly give you more," Haiba answered, lightly moaning into her breasts, "Nobody has milked me dry today, so I have a few more loads in me."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 5:29 pm

"Save a few for my girls. They'll have to watch you while I'm out and about. But this one, make my thighs a sticky, hot mess. You deserve it." The Queenpin ordered as she tightened her legs around his cock, beginning to rapidly stroke his entire shaft again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Haiba in the Gilded City
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next