Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Eva in the Gilded City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Eva in the Gilded City Empty
PostSubject: Eva in the Gilded City   Eva in the Gilded City EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 10:20 am

The magical dancer Eva had made quite a name for herself in the tag team tournament in Rollatia. Almost the entire city saw her dance, and not one of them would deny her stellar performance. But, she felt it was time to take an even greater stage. The Gilded City must've had some of the grandest theaters around, and it would be Eva who would take center stage in one. With a little help from her recent acquaintances, it shouldn't be a hard to arrange something out.

Eva: 30 Willpower
100 Gold
Progress 0/4
Contacts 0/5
0 Mental Fatigue
Back to top Go down
Mint

PostSubject: Re: Eva in the Gilded City   Eva in the Gilded City EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 1:21 pm

After thinking a bit, Eva figured that Anna or Bethany were probably the person that could get this started for her. Now all she had to do was figure out where either of them would be, so she began to wander around looking for anything that might lead her to them.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Eva in the Gilded City   Eva in the Gilded City EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 1:32 pm

Progress (50) Success
Encounter (14) Crit Success, Professional Gossiper

Eva started walking along the streets towards the city square when she stopped by an attractive woman with tantalizing curves and office clothing that would've looked ordinary, if not for the sexual connotations her own beauty lent to the outfit.

"If it isn't Eva! I loved your performance in the tournament. Feel like answering a survey for me, hot stuff? I promise it won't take much of your time." She asked the dancer, holding a clipboard and pen in her hands.

Eva: 30 Willpower
100 Gold
Progress 1/4
Contacts 0/5
0 Mental Fatigue
Back to top Go down
Mint

PostSubject: Re: Eva in the Gilded City   Eva in the Gilded City EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 1:36 pm

“Of course I can! Anything for a fan,” Eva answered, “And you should keep an eye out since I’m trying to work together a new performance.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Eva in the Gilded City   Eva in the Gilded City EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 1:41 pm

"Oooohh, I'm already excited! Would it be too much to ask for a backstage pass?" The office lady teased before getting to the survey. It went on rather mundanely with rather trivial questions, until one of them finally stuck out.

"Did you know that Rollatia is famed for its district worth of brothels, gentleman's clubs, and other business that make sex a full blown industry here?" She asked in a tone that said it wasn't the first time she gave this question.
Back to top Go down
Mint

PostSubject: Re: Eva in the Gilded City   Eva in the Gilded City EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 1:44 pm

“Well, I knew of that stuff, but not that this town was known for it,” Eva answered, “And I’d love to give you a backstage pass, but firstly, I don’t know where I’ll be performing and if it has a backstage, and secondly, I don’t know if I’m allowed to give them out.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Eva in the Gilded City   Eva in the Gilded City EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 1:50 pm

"I was only joking, Eva, don't worry about it. Next, what are your favorite kinks and sexual preferences? And would you be willing to be a patron of a sex club that caters to one of more of them?" The surveyor asked casually, idly pursing her red lips and rubbing her stocking-clad thighs together out of habit.
Back to top Go down
Mint

PostSubject: Re: Eva in the Gilded City   Eva in the Gilded City EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 1:54 pm

“Well, I’m up for almost anything, but I got to say that being sat on or teased by a big reared partner is probably my favorite at the moment,” Eva told the surveyor, “And I’d be willing to try out any club I find that catches my attention.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Eva in the Gilded City   Eva in the Gilded City EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 2:03 pm

"If you head to the southeast of town, that's where all the action is. Check out the 'Perfect Peach' if you can't resist a nice, thick booty. They'll have you well taken care of. I'd do the same for you, but my ass isn't TOO big." The lady answered. She turned and flipped a coin into the air, bouncing it off of her butt (contained in a tight pencil skirt) and into Eva's hands. "And here, a small bit of coin, maybe you'll buy something fun with it."

Eva: 28 Willpower
105 Gold
Progress 1/4
Contacts 0/5
0 Mental Fatigue
Back to top Go down
Mint

PostSubject: Re: Eva in the Gilded City   Eva in the Gilded City EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 2:06 pm

“Thanks for the coin,” Eva replied as she began to head off, “And don’t sell yourself short, you got a good rear too.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Eva in the Gilded City   Eva in the Gilded City EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 2:08 pm

"Fancy a quick feel of it?" The office lady asked before Eva could leave, still sticking her hips out at the dancer. She had a mischievous glint in her eye, but it could've been innocent fun.
Back to top Go down
Mint

PostSubject: Re: Eva in the Gilded City   Eva in the Gilded City EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 2:11 pm

“Why wouldn’t I?” Eva answer, grabbing each of the woman’s butt cheeks in her hands and giving them a squeeze.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Eva in the Gilded City   Eva in the Gilded City EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 3:23 pm

Her cheeks easily yielded to Eva's hands and filled them up fully. It wasn't the biggest ass around but it wouldn't be bad at all to spend a while under them. "See you around? Unless... this one feel isn't enough for you, then we can go back to my place." The woman asked as she let Eva grope all the booty she wanted.

Eva: 25 Willpower
105 Gold
Progress 1/4
Contacts 0/5
0 Mental Fatigue
Back to top Go down
Mint

PostSubject: Re: Eva in the Gilded City   Eva in the Gilded City EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 3:30 pm

“I’ll see you around, and hopefully at my performance,” Eva replied as she let go of the woman’s rear.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Eva in the Gilded City   Eva in the Gilded City EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 4:10 pm

The city worker finally relented and let Eva on her way. With a friendly wave she said goodbye and the dancer could continue down the road.

(Temptresses for the rest of the adventure have a chance to know Eva's weakness to Ass.)

Eva: 25 Willpower
105 Gold
Progress 1/4
Contacts 0/5
0 Mental Fatigue
Back to top Go down
Mint

PostSubject: Re: Eva in the Gilded City   Eva in the Gilded City EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 4:15 pm

Eva waved back before returning to her search, a thought that she should of asked for directions coming to her shortly after.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Eva in the Gilded City   Eva in the Gilded City EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 4:37 pm

Progress (47) Fail
Encounter (86) Crit Success, Prostitution, obviously

After the office lady was out of earshot and no sooner, another woman wearing nothing but fishnet stockings to conceal her thick booty walked in front of Eva. "So you like a nice ass? Fancy some time with mine? Just 10 gold and I'll take any request." The prostitute offered to the dancer with a sway of her hips.

Eva: 24 Willpower
105 Gold
Progress 1/4
Contacts 0/5
0 Mental Fatigue
Back to top Go down
Mint

PostSubject: Re: Eva in the Gilded City   Eva in the Gilded City EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 4:51 pm

“You do have a nice one that I won’t mind spending some time under,” Eva admitted, before speaking to herself, “But I also really want to get this performance started.”

(Will Check)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Eva in the Gilded City   Eva in the Gilded City EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 4:56 pm

Will Check (46,74) Success
Basic Attack (29) Fail

"So, is it a deal?" The seductress asked, giving her cheeks a little tap. Eva felt okay with refusing, despite the temptation.

105 Gold
Progress 1/4
Contacts 0/5
0 Mental Fatigue
Back to top Go down
Mint

PostSubject: Re: Eva in the Gilded City   Eva in the Gilded City EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 4:58 pm

“Sorry, but no thank you. Perhaps if we meet again, but there is something I really want to do at the moment,” Eva apologized to the woman.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Eva in the Gilded City   Eva in the Gilded City EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 5:14 pm

Progress (79) Fail
Encounter (66) Success, Impulse Buying
Seductive (90) Very Seductive, Generous (93) Fail

"That's alright. No worries." The prostitute gave Eva a wink and walked away. The dancer followed her ass with her eyes a moment longer, and it guided her to seeing a shop selling enchanted jewelry being run by a simply gorgeous blonde with pink painted lips.

105 Gold
Progress 1/4
Contacts 0/5
0 Mental Fatigue
Back to top Go down
Mint

PostSubject: Re: Eva in the Gilded City   Eva in the Gilded City EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 5:20 pm

Being unable to tell which was prettier, the jewelry or the shopkeeper, Eva had to go check out that shop so she could have a closer look at both.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Eva in the Gilded City   Eva in the Gilded City EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 5:24 pm

Wet Smack (42) Success

"Hello there, darling. You look like just the customer I love. Want to have a look at my wares?" She asked in a slow, sultry tone. Her lips enunciated every word and finished the question with a wet smack, sending a shiver into anyone staring at her pretty pink lipstick.

Eva: 22 Willpower
105 Gold
Progress 1/4
Contacts 0/5
0 Mental Fatigue
Back to top Go down
Mint

PostSubject: Re: Eva in the Gilded City   Eva in the Gilded City EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 5:31 pm

“Yeah, I’d love to have a look at them,” Eva answered after having a shiver sent through her.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Eva in the Gilded City   Eva in the Gilded City EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 5:37 pm

Distracting Pout (12) Crit Success

The shopkeep set out some of her select pieces, and one instantly caught Eva's eyes. It was a hot, shiny pink that glistened in the sun. Not a single blemish on them, a lovely round shape..... wait, those were the woman's puckered lips, not her merchandise.

Eva: 20 Willpower, Stunned
105 Gold
Progress 1/4
Contacts 0/5
0 Mental Fatigue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eva in the Gilded City   Eva in the Gilded City Empty

Back to top Go down

Eva in the Gilded City
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next