Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq in the Gilded City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Sieq in the Gilded City Empty
PostSubject: Sieq in the Gilded City   Sieq in the Gilded City EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 12:35 am

Sieq had come to the city of Rollatia on a mission. Or more specifically, on a job posting. He had seen a posting looking for a warrior "of hardy constitution and insatiable appetite." Normally he wouldn't go so far out of his way but the pay was excellent. Just one problem, the posting had included no address, just instructions to meet with a Maylene. It seemed to assume that the reader would know who that was and how to find her. With that first hurdle still to be overcome Sieq arrived at the entrance to the bustling city.

Sieq
Willpower: 30
Progress 0/4
Contacts 0/5
Gold: 100
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Gilded City   Sieq in the Gilded City EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 12:40 am

"Hopefully there's only one Maylene here.... or at least one Maylene who's obviously the one I have in mind." Sieq muttered to himself as he entered the city, looking around and taking in the sights of the crowds of people.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Gilded City   Sieq in the Gilded City EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 12:43 am

(Encounter -Auto- Professional Gossip)

Almost as soon as he entered Sieq was stopped by a straight haired brunette with glasses, plump pink lips, and a long pair of stockinged legs. "Excuse me sir. I'm with the Rollatia Small Business Association. Do you mind if I ask you some questions?" She politely asked.

Sieq
Progress 0/4
Contacts 0/5
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Gilded City   Sieq in the Gilded City EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 12:49 am

Wow, what a welcome first sight to see. Sieq took a good look at her before nodding his head. "Go ahead. I'm all ears." He answered, wondering what questions she had for him.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Gilded City   Sieq in the Gilded City EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 12:52 am

"Where you drawn here by business or the cities attractions? Did you know that the most common attractions for tourists here in Rollatia are the brothels and gentleman clubs? And if you were to visit one what sort of services would you order?" She asked, quickly and primly.

Progress 0/4
Contacts 0/5
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Gilded City   Sieq in the Gilded City EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 12:57 am

Sieq had to think for a second about how to answer the first question. "I'm here for business. I didn't know that about Rollatia, that comes as a surprise." And then the third question sunk in for him. "Um, wow, that's quite a thing to ask so casually.... I'm pretty vanilla, I would likely order services involving a woman's lips, her ass, her breasts. Maybe her feet, too." He answered her honestly, deciding it would be polite to do.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Gilded City   Sieq in the Gilded City EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 1:01 am

The woman scribbled something down. "Is that all? Would you really be entirely untempted to try any of the cities more, specialized offerings?" She asked, the casual tone making it sound less like a formal question and more her own curiosity. "You can tell me. I won't judge."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Gilded City   Sieq in the Gilded City EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 1:05 am

"Oh, there's more specialized brothels, too? Well, I'm into hypnotism, maids, and.... bubblegum. I'd certainly be interested in a place that catered to one of those desires." Sieq told her, habitually scratching the back of his head. "You know, since I'm telling you what I'm into, wanna make me feel a little better by sharing a kink or two of your own?" He suggested with a laugh, joking with her a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Gilded City   Sieq in the Gilded City EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 1:10 am

"We definitely have brothels and clubs that will cater to all of those." She said with a nod as she noted something down. "As for me." She added, biting her lower lip as she worked up the courage to tell him. "Well lately I've been really into smothering cute submissive boys with my stocking clad thighs and feet. It's just so hot seeing them get off to just the feel and scent of them." She admitted, a blush coloring her features.

Progress 0/4
Contacts 0/5
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Gilded City   Sieq in the Gilded City EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 1:15 am

"W-well.... I also have a little thing for being smothered just like that... so I can relate..." Sieq replied, blushing with the survey woman. His eyes wandered to her legs again, now that they became a topic of conversation.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Gilded City   Sieq in the Gilded City EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 1:19 am

As the two stood in mutual embarrassment the survey giver found her words first. "I know a nice little love hotel nearby. I can smother you if you like? Maybe hypnotize you a little?" She offered. Having had little opportunity to explore her own kinks she didn't want to let this opportunity fly last her.

Progress 0/4
Contacts 0/5
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Gilded City   Sieq in the Gilded City EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 1:21 am

"I'd like that a lot. What's your name? Mine is Sieq." He agreed to her offer and introduced himself. He smiled at her and stood next to her, hoping the warm expression would alleviate the embarrassment from both of them.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Gilded City   Sieq in the Gilded City EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 1:24 am

"I'm Avilet." She told him. Taking the half dragon by the hand before remembering something. "I'm supposed to give you this. In thanks for answering the questions." She said, handing him 30 gold before beginning to lead him through the city streets.

Progress 0/4
Contacts 0/5
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Gilded City   Sieq in the Gilded City EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 1:27 am

"Oh, wow, thank you. Rollatia sure knows how to give a warm welcome, huh?" Sieq remarked with a chuckle. He gently held onto her hand as let himself be led by her before remembering something. "Oh, do you happen to know a Maylene, by any chance?" He asked Avilet.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Gilded City   Sieq in the Gilded City EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 1:29 am

Avilet was clearly surprised to hear him ask that. "If you're referring to the woman known around here as The Queenpin then no. Not personally." She told him as they reached the love hotel.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Gilded City   Sieq in the Gilded City EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 1:35 am

"Queenpin?" That sounded interesting, and like there was a reason it surprised Avilet. As much as he wanted to ask more, he preferred to just enjoy his time with her. "Do you want me to share the price for the room, Avilet?" Sieq asked her, willing to simply go along with her.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Gilded City   Sieq in the Gilded City EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 1:42 am

The bespectacled woman considered it a moment. "It's fine. I've got you covered." She assured him, excitement beginning to bleed into her voice. She payed for a room for a few hours before leading him upstairs. Their room had a big comfy bed and a closet full of tools, toys and cosplay that Avilet immediately began to look through. If he had any requests for costumes or roleplay now would be the time.

Progress 0/4
Contacts 0/5
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Gilded City   Sieq in the Gilded City EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 1:46 am

(You forgot to track the 30 gold she gave him, I think)

"Anything in there to make you look like a teacher, or a secretary? Maybe a librarian? Your glasses and stockings instantly make me think of that kind of fantasy. And, well, any cosplay or anything you'd like me to wear." Sieq said as he joined her in looking through the wardrobe, feeling the anticipation set in already.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Gilded City   Sieq in the Gilded City EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 1:51 am

(Thanks for reminding me.)

There was a tight pencil skirted outfit with a low cut blouse to show off some cleavage worthy of a sexy secretary or librarian. There was also a rather revealing maid outfit if that struck his fancy.

Progress 0/4
Contacts 0/5
Gold: 130
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Gilded City   Sieq in the Gilded City EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 2:02 am

Sieq picked out the blouse and pencil skirt. "I'd love it if you wore this. And, I don't know if they have any cosplays for the guys, but I'd wear one if you wanted me to." He said to Avilet, trying not to stare at her or the kinky outfits too much and arouse himself before they even got started.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Gilded City   Sieq in the Gilded City EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 2:06 am

There were plenty of ones for guys as well. Ranging from fantastical to mundane and from proper to revealing. "There's so many. How could I choose?" She lamented. Going over the options for what he could wear. If Sieq could think of it it was probably in here. "Is there one you like?" Avilet finally asked. Beginning to get changed into the sexy secretary outfit in a way that rather unintentionally put on a show for him.

Willpower: 29
Progress 0/4
Contacts 0/5
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Gilded City   Sieq in the Gilded City EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 2:14 am

Sieq picked out an outfit that looked like a casual business suit, like he would be a coworker or something for Avilet. He slipped it on carefully then looked to the smoking secretary before him. "Well, I'm ready. I'm the submissive type, go about this as you want. I promise, your stockings won't have any trouble turning me on." He told Avilet as he sat on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Gilded City   Sieq in the Gilded City EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 2:20 am

Avilet nodded. "I should admit. I don't really have as much experience with this kind of thing as I might have lead you to believe. But I've read a few books and I think I'm ready." She said. Taking a caring breath and primly pushing up her glasses as she got into character. "Mr. Sieq. May I have a word with you." She said in a mix of a formal business tone and a seductive purr.

Willpower: 28
Progress 0/4
Contacts 0/5
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Gilded City   Sieq in the Gilded City EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 2:25 am

Sieq gulped and gave her a quick word of encouragement. "That's a great start" he said almost in a whisper before getting into character. "Of course, Miss Avilet. What did you want to talk to me about?" He asked formally, already taken in a little by her voice.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Gilded City   Sieq in the Gilded City EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 2:28 am

"We need to talk about your performance. You can't possibly be get anything done if you keep staring at my stockings all day while we work. Thankfully I have a solution." She told him. Cocking her hips as her smile became a bit more predatory.

Willpower: 27
Progress 0/4
Contacts 0/5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Gilded City   Sieq in the Gilded City Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq in the Gilded City
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next