Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq in the Gilded City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Sieq in the Gilded City Empty
PostSubject: Sieq in the Gilded City   Sieq in the Gilded City EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 2:16 pm

"Do come visit some time." Lily said. "Yeah. I love having more bubblesluts to tease." The punk added as the two waved him goodbye.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Gilded City   Sieq in the Gilded City EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 2:23 pm

"I will, I promise." Sieq said, waving goodbye and continuing on his way to Avilet's place. Running into those two was definitely among the highlights of his time here.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Gilded City   Sieq in the Gilded City EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 2:28 pm

(Encounter -roll 99- Fail)

After those pleasurable detours Sieq made it to the apartment of his stocking clad goddess.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Gilded City   Sieq in the Gilded City EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 2:29 pm

Sieq took a deep breath and knocked on the door. She gave him a key (at least he vaguely remembered that, he might have been mistaken), but he'd rather be let inside by her.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Gilded City   Sieq in the Gilded City EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 2:37 pm

Avilet quickly opened the door. "Sieq! Nice to see you. Come in." She said, happy to see him. The woman stood aside to let him in.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Gilded City   Sieq in the Gilded City EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 2:39 pm

"Nice to see you, too." Sieq walked inside and smiled at Avilet. "I came by just to say goodbye and thank you, since I was leaving Rollatia soon. You were the first thing that happened to me when I showed up, and you were the best thing that could've happened."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Gilded City   Sieq in the Gilded City EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 2:49 pm

"Thank you." Avilet told him, touched by his words. "Meeting you was also the most fun I've had in a long time. You helped me explore my desires in a whole new way." She admitted. Unconsciously rubbing her thighs together.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Gilded City   Sieq in the Gilded City EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 2:52 pm

"I'm glad to hear it. It'd be unfair if I had all the fun, wouldn't it?" Sieq chuckled casually... although his eyes were already drifting down to Avilet's legs, conditioned to always do exactly that.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Gilded City   Sieq in the Gilded City EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 3:12 pm

Avilet noticed his gaze. Beginning to openly flaunt her stocking clad thighs. "So what do you say? How about one more fantasy for the road?" She offered.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Gilded City   Sieq in the Gilded City EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 3:16 pm

"Y-yes, please." Sieq squeaked, unable to refuse. It just took a little bit of teasing for him to beg Avilet for more.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Gilded City   Sieq in the Gilded City EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 3:22 pm

The seductive office worker leaned against him. Letting him stare down her blouse to her full cleavage. "Tell me you're deepest, most perverted stocking filled fantasy. Tell me and I'll use it to melt your mind." She cooed. Her voice a low, sultry whisper.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Gilded City   Sieq in the Gilded City EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 3:30 pm

Sieq shivered before his mouth opened to answer. "When you grabbed me from behind and made me smell your stocking while you stroked me off. You catching me and making me your stocking slut, and then keep making me feel and smell them until I can never forget them." Sieq answered. She had already taken him above and beyond with her stockings, so his request had similarities to what she had already done for him.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Gilded City   Sieq in the Gilded City EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 3:34 pm

Her smile grew wide as he answered. "So you enjoyed me seducing you with my stockings while we played at the arcade as much as I did. Wanna do that again. I promise to make it even slower and sexier then last time." Avilet said, her excitement mirroring his own.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Gilded City   Sieq in the Gilded City EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 3:37 pm

"I'd love to, it was so hot." Sieq confirmed, his cheeks heating up as he fantasized about it. Being charmed by Avilet again, what could be better?
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Gilded City   Sieq in the Gilded City EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 3:39 pm

She took him by the hand and the two practically ran to the arcade. The Bunny Brawlers cabinet was free, but so where several others depending on what exactly it was Sieq wanted her seductive whiles to distract him from.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Gilded City   Sieq in the Gilded City EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 3:40 pm

"You can pick the game, Avilet. But something we would be competing at would probably be best." Sieq told her, barely able to contain himself. He was going to try and act natural... at least until his mistress got to work on him.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Gilded City   Sieq in the Gilded City EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 3:47 pm

"Bunny Brawlers it is then. You get one game before the real fun starts." Avilet warned him. Heading over to the cabinet, picking the leggiest bunny on offer and equipping her with a tight pair of pink and white stockings.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Gilded City   Sieq in the Gilded City EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 3:54 pm

"I'll make it count." Sieq said, picking out a bunny with plump lips and a tendency to kiss her opponents. He was already gawking at Avilet's fighter, but he would try his best to win this round.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Gilded City   Sieq in the Gilded City EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 3:56 pm

(Game -roll 89- Fail)

Seiq didn't get many kisses on his opponent before she wrapped her legs around his bunny's head and thigh smothered her into oblivion.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Gilded City   Sieq in the Gilded City EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 3:58 pm

"Dang it." Sieq lightly cursed, getting ready to go for another round. It couldn't go any worse than that, he thought. ..... it must've felt good to lose to Avilet's character like that.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Gilded City   Sieq in the Gilded City EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 4:04 pm

(Game -roll 40, 23- Fail)

The two rematched. But it was hard for Sieq focus when Avilet kept rubbing her smooth stocking against his leg. Teasing him every time he tried to start a combo. He was losing. But there was still time to turn things around if he could find the will to pull away.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Gilded City   Sieq in the Gilded City EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 4:07 pm

Sieq bit his lip and held back his own moans as he kept trying to play his best. He attempted to shimmy away from Avilet and stop her from teasing him even further, he couldn't win if he was being tempted both in and out of the game.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Gilded City   Sieq in the Gilded City EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 4:11 pm

(Will Check -roll 93- Fail)

Sieq tried to step away. But Avilet placed her leg between his own. The back of her thigh rubbing against his cock as she defeated, him handily. Her stocking continuing to press against his hard on as the victory screen played.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Gilded City   Sieq in the Gilded City EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 4:14 pm

"Ahhnnn..." Sieq couldn't suppress this moan, her leg felt so good. But, he wasn't broken yet, he fought back the need to grind against her thigh and prepared for the next match. "I'm not done yet.." he told her.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Gilded City   Sieq in the Gilded City EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 4:17 pm

(Game -roll 92, 94- Crit Success)

"Sure you're not." Avilet laughed. But true to his word Sieq overwhelmed her in the next round, despite the thigh teasing his crotch. Avilet stepped away, switching her character to Mezmeria the hypnotist bunny and giving him a sultry glance that suggested he wouldn't win so easily again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Gilded City   Sieq in the Gilded City Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq in the Gilded City
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next