Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Game: Vantage Master Japan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

Game: Vantage Master Japan Empty
PostSubject: Game: Vantage Master Japan   Game: Vantage Master Japan EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 5:44 pm

Name: Yukinago (Snow Fairy)
Move: Kiss of Death
Effect: Charm

Note: Yukinago is one of the natial that you can summon and according to the story, natials do not have will of their own, only the will of the summoner called Masters..

I have the game itself but my ability to video record my screen gives me bad FPS. The kiss is not something that you call -=super=- hot or anything but it's decent and fits the genre.
Back to top Go down
questionman

PostSubject: Re: Game: Vantage Master Japan   Game: Vantage Master Japan EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 6:05 pm

kiss of death that inflicts charm lol shouldn't it be called kiss of charm? i'll look for it
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Game: Vantage Master Japan   Game: Vantage Master Japan EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 4:13 pm

Dataslycer wrote:
Name: Yukinago (Snow Fairy)
Move: Kiss of Death
Effect: Charm

Note: Yukinago is one of the natial that you can summon and according to the story, natials do not have will of their own, only the will of the summoner called Masters..

I have the game itself but my ability to video record my screen gives me bad FPS. The kiss is not something that you call -=super=- hot or anything but it's decent and fits the genre.

Ah I know this game it's made by Falcom, I think they still have the free download up.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Game: Vantage Master Japan   Game: Vantage Master Japan EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 4:22 pm

Vantage Master Online is the one that is free download. Vantage Master Japan is not for free. Both are fun but sadly unheard of.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game: Vantage Master Japan   Game: Vantage Master Japan Empty

Back to top Go down

Game: Vantage Master Japan
Page 1 of 1