Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Audrey, the Sweet Lovemaker

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Audrey, the Sweet Lovemaker Empty
PostSubject: Audrey, the Sweet Lovemaker   Audrey, the Sweet Lovemaker EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 1:49 am

Appearance

Messed up the pic, I'll use words instead. Tall; green eyes behind glasses; brown almost black hair in a ponytail; lightly tanned skin; very thick, pouty, glossy lips; huge breasts as big as her head; a turtleneck, sleeveless crop top covering her chest (barely); and tight jeans. Always has a warm smile on her face.

Introduction

A peppy, bubbly, kind-hearted midara who wants to spread love and affection to others through cookies and sex. Her lips and nipples secrete a nectar that is an unbearably sweet aphrodisiac, tasting somewhere between cinnamon and cookie dough. Her lips are always glossy because of this, and she uses it when baking her cookies, which are probably the only things as sweet as she is. Even her breast milk tastes of her nectar, making it even more addictive than usual. Being a midara, she needs to find an outlet for her lust every now and again, and that usually manifests in her trying to be a doting girlfriend or mommy to a cute adventurer. Lovers of lips and tits beware... or step right up.

Moveset

Taste of Cookies: "It tastes so good, right? You can have as much as you want, it's all for you!" The more you taste Audrey's nectar, the more you want it and her. Let Audrey feed you, and you will soon be helpless and addicted for more of her. Don't worry, she will only have sex with you. Passionate, intimate, mind-blowing sex.

Passive. Audrey's attacks can give their target Sweet counters. 4 Sweet Counters result in the target taking 1 danage and being Disadvantaged. Audrey's nectar is like the world's best lipgloss, so her kiss and lip attacks trigger Lipstick weaknesses.

Sweet Kiss: "Oh, did you want a big kiss? It'd be my pleasure, mmmmmm" Audrey's lips are not only coated in her nectar, but they're big, plump, and kissable. Her smooches have charmed even the most stubborn boys.

Standard roll. Deals 1 damage. Gives 2 Sweet Counters.

Sweet Kiss Salvo: "Muah~Muah~Muah~" What's better than one kiss from Audrey's succulent lips? Many of them, of course! And she has no objection at all to giving you as many as you want.

Standard rolls repeatedly until it Fails once. Deals 1 damage and gives 1 Sweet Counter for each Success.

Adorable Tease: "Aw, can you not look away? No, it's okay, I like it when you stare." Audrey's beauty can leave any man speechless, especially when she puts emphasis on her pouty lips or immense breasts. A worthy prelude to her more direct services.

Standard roll. Deals 1 damage. Gives the target Attack Down for 1 turn.

Knead the Dough: "It's great that boys love my boobs as much as my cookies." Audrey compels her opponent, either mentally or physically, to grope and fondle her enormous breasts. Their fingers sink right in, and they end up playing with her girls a while before the midara gives them a quick kiss to make them let go.

Standard roll. Deals 2 damage. Gives 1 Sweet Counter.

Cookies and Milk: "All of that sugar, you must be so thirsty. I can take care of that." Audrey pulls her opponent's face into her bosom, smothering them and fitting a large nipple in their mouth. The flood of milk and nectar breaks you down in the most delightful way possible.

Standard roll. Deals 1 damage, gives 1 Sweet Counter, and Binds. Subsequent turns in the Bind deal 2 damage and give 1 Sweet Counter per turn.

Off the Recipe: "I can't help it, let's just make love, honey." Audrey can't help herself anymore, going right for her opponent's genitals and giving them an indulgent tittyfuck or a life-changing blowjob. Thanks to her amazing assets, it's more than anyone can endure for more than a minute.

Standard roll. Deals 3 damage. Can target either lips or breasts weaknesses.

Fresh Batch: "Here you go, eat up. I have plenty." Audrey offers her opponent one of her special, homemade, chocolate chip cookies. Between their smell and the midara's insistence, they feel obliged to accept and eat the morsel. The lovely addiction begins to set in from the first bite.

Standard roll. Deals 1 damage. Gives 3+X Sweet Counters. X equals the amount of times the target has been Disadvantaged by Taste of Cookies.

Sugar Tooth: "That's it, have as much as you want, and then a little more. Don't worry about overindulging, that word means nothing to me." The adventurer can't get enough of Audrey's treats or her affection, and willingly submits themselves for more.

The second time Fresh Batch triggers Taste of Cookies twice in one use, the target is instantly koed and gains a weakness for Sweet Treats. (I hope this isn't as exploitable as it might seem, because you already need to trigger Taste of Cookies twice for this to even be possible.)

Closing

Another midara, more kisses, more big boobs, more convoluted stack mechanics I need to think of to set them apart. Free to use, like all of my creations are. I only ask that you try to keep the personality consistent. And, any ideas for changes or additions to her moves are welcome.

Last edited by AggronStrong on Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:14 pm; edited 3 times in total

herwillingslave likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Audrey, the Sweet Lovemaker   Audrey, the Sweet Lovemaker EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 8:05 am

She looks quite sweet, i would like if possible to try and fight her as Alex. And if not, don't worry, that's the way the cookie crumbles xD
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Audrey, the Sweet Lovemaker   Audrey, the Sweet Lovemaker EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 3:55 pm

Ferro would have a hard time with her. So obviously I wanna fight her XD

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Audrey, the Sweet Lovemaker   Audrey, the Sweet Lovemaker EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 4:59 pm

I want to have a run against her ,of course when you can

herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Audrey, the Sweet Lovemaker   Audrey, the Sweet Lovemaker EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 10:57 pm

Love her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Audrey, the Sweet Lovemaker   Audrey, the Sweet Lovemaker Empty

Back to top Go down

Audrey, the Sweet Lovemaker
Page 1 of 1