Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

王様はおねショタの夢を見る [Excessm][RJ102539]

Go down 
+2
kissfan
Mallard
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mallard

王様はおねショタの夢を見る [Excessm][RJ102539] Empty
PostSubject: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る [Excessm][RJ102539]   王様はおねショタの夢を見る [Excessm][RJ102539] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 11:14 am

Hello,

I come to you in a time of great need.

A game from Excessm I've never tried before, it doesn't seem to work, I'm not sure how to get it to function. For those as morbidly curious as I was, I obtained the game from a Mega link of multiple Excessm games, it comes with OneShota, Kariyume, Smashboy and Parade Buster, but it also came with the game I am now troubled with,

This game does not seem to function. Here are some methods I've tried, that have failed.
NEATL
Zipextractor
Bandizip
7Zip
Japanese Locale
Japanese language changer

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sad
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る [Excessm][RJ102539]   王様はおねショタの夢を見る [Excessm][RJ102539] EmptyWed Mar 16, 2022 3:52 am

What about RPG VX Maker?
Back to top Go down
fps

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る [Excessm][RJ102539]   王様はおねショタの夢を見る [Excessm][RJ102539] EmptyWed Mar 16, 2022 4:23 am

Idk if this will work since you're downloading from mega link, but have you tried downloading when in japanese locale? It's worked for me when I got errors downloading games from dlsite. Files would be misnamed when downloaded in english locale but would work fine when in japanese locale.
Back to top Go down
Mallard

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る [Excessm][RJ102539]   王様はおねショタの夢を見る [Excessm][RJ102539] EmptyWed Mar 16, 2022 4:25 am

kissfan wrote:
What about RPG VX Maker?
What about it? I don't believe the game runs on RPGMaker.
Back to top Go down
Mallard

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る [Excessm][RJ102539]   王様はおねショタの夢を見る [Excessm][RJ102539] EmptyWed Mar 16, 2022 4:25 am

fps wrote:
Idk if this will work since you're downloading from mega link, but have you tried downloading when in japanese locale? It's worked for me when I got errors downloading games from dlsite. Files would be misnamed when downloaded in english locale but would work fine when in japanese locale.

I've tried. The files are not misnamed, nor are they messed up, the game just won't start.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る [Excessm][RJ102539]   王様はおねショタの夢を見る [Excessm][RJ102539] EmptyWed Mar 16, 2022 9:03 am

This is actually made with 2D Fighter Maker, a very old software that was made back in 2001. Most modern systems these days have a lot of trouble running this software. Have you tried running it in compatibility mode using Windows XP?

I don't recall you having to download any RTP packages for 2D Fighter Maker so it should work right out of the box.

BTW: I used this link here to download it and I've confirmed it works on my computer: https://kimochi.info/one-syota

Try there and let me know if that game works or not for you. If it doesn't then it's definitely a setting that isn't set correctly on your computer.

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る [Excessm][RJ102539]   王様はおねショタの夢を見る [Excessm][RJ102539] EmptyWed Mar 16, 2022 1:16 pm

I run it with locale.emulator and it works for me

Mallard

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る [Excessm][RJ102539]   王様はおねショタの夢を見る [Excessm][RJ102539] EmptyWed Mar 16, 2022 3:34 pm

Mkmd13 wrote:
This is actually made with 2D Fighter Maker, a very old software that was made back in 2001. Most modern systems these days have a lot of trouble running this software. Have you tried running it in compatibility mode using Windows XP?

I don't recall you having to download any RTP packages for 2D Fighter Maker so it should work right out of the box.

BTW: I used this link here to download it and I've confirmed it works on my computer:

Try there and let me know if that game works or not for you. If it doesn't then it's definitely a setting that isn't set correctly on your computer.

I've downloaded it, and tried to open it with my region, and IME switched to Japan, and I've also tried NTLEA to poen it, to get

GameDemo Open error[(Ex.demo]

I'm not sure, maybe I am not using NTLEA correctly.
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る [Excessm][RJ102539]   王様はおねショタの夢を見る [Excessm][RJ102539] EmptyThu Mar 17, 2022 7:04 pm

Mallard wrote:
Hello,

I come to you in a time of great need.

A game from Excessm I've never tried before, it doesn't seem to work, I'm not sure how to get it to function. For those as morbidly curious as I was, I obtained the game from a Mega link of multiple Excessm games, it comes with OneShota, Kariyume, Smashboy and Parade Buster, but it also came with the game I am now troubled with,

This game does not seem to function. Here are some methods I've tried, that have failed.
NEATL
Zipextractor
Bandizip
7Zip
Japanese Locale
Japanese language changer

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sad
look for my first post in this topic https://uponherlips.forumotion.com/t786-one-syota-shota
you'll find the passwords for the 8 zip files OneShota comes with they contain the dialog/cg for the game so you can atleast enjoy that much of it til you can find a away to get this to work

note 王様はおねショタの夢を見る is OneShota so " it comes with OneShota, Kariyume, Smashboy and Parade Buster, but it also came with the game I am now troubled with" did come with two copies of OneShota?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る [Excessm][RJ102539]   王様はおねショタの夢を見る [Excessm][RJ102539] Empty

Back to top Go down

王様はおねショタの夢を見る [Excessm][RJ102539]
Page 1 of 1