Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yume Same - New Excessm Game

Go down 
+19
MysteriousAnonymous
megaurelius
Mkmd13
Wowwest
Drionce
forest Assasin
ChevalierDiabolique
gopher
Yuna
Eminba
065227n
ShadithBro
Zesquid
unknownwatcher
ThirdEyeKage
CwHart
pepez
MistaJoestar
VGDMalcolm
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
VGDMalcolm

Yume Same - New Excessm Game Empty
PostSubject: Yume Same - New Excessm Game   Yume Same - New Excessm Game EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 3:24 am

https://twitter.com/zzinzinz/status/1172423056968441857?s=19

https://www.excessm.com/yumesame

From the same creators of Parade Buster, Smash Boy, and One Shota (Kariyume).

Tentative release date for next month. Their games have always had kissing in them. Looking forward to this!~
Back to top Go down
MistaJoestar

MistaJoestar

PostSubject: Re: Yume Same - New Excessm Game   Yume Same - New Excessm Game EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 6:28 am

Considering all the time I have in Smash Boy. I'm fairly excited as well.

"Go Ahead, MistaJoestar!"
Back to top Go down
pepez

PostSubject: Re: Yume Same - New Excessm Game   Yume Same - New Excessm Game EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 2:30 pm

Awesome!! I cant wait!! when you check pics from "homepage" there is one pic where girl kiss him Smile

Then there is Blow kiss attack?

And monster girls too Smile

This is going to amazing game! Long time game what i want to purchase and give my money to creator!!

Just played demo.. Holy shit its awesome!! I Just hope so much there going to be everything in english too, because there is status attacks etc. So its would be good to know what they mean Smile
Back to top Go down
CwHart

PostSubject: Re: Yume Same - New Excessm Game   Yume Same - New Excessm Game EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 10:33 pm

I was alittle underwhelmed with Smash Boy cause I felt Parade Buster had more content (atleast with the H stuff) in it, but that is alittle unfair to me cause they defo seemed to want to make a fun beat em up game in Smash Boy that so happened to include H content. Will defo be buying this though cause even if I was underwhelmed Smash Boy was still fun and this one I will try not to set my expectations as high
Back to top Go down
ThirdEyeKage

PostSubject: Re: Yume Same - New Excessm Game   Yume Same - New Excessm Game EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 8:12 am

Is there more in the trial after boss fight against the girl with the axe?
Back to top Go down
unknownwatcher

PostSubject: Re: Yume Same - New Excessm Game   Yume Same - New Excessm Game EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 1:04 pm

when it comes out, will someone get this for me when i front them the money on paypal?
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Yume Same - New Excessm Game   Yume Same - New Excessm Game EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 9:38 pm

Where can we see the blow kiss attack?
Back to top Go down
VGDMalcolm

PostSubject: Re: Yume Same - New Excessm Game   Yume Same - New Excessm Game EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 8:45 am

ThirdEyeKage wrote:
Is there more in the trial after boss fight against the girl with the axe?

I think so but it's really hard to navigate in Japanese. However there is a way into an "arena" room of sorts where you can see all the girls programmed in the demo, the moves/scenes, and lets you fight against them.
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Yume Same - New Excessm Game   Yume Same - New Excessm Game EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 5:31 pm

lazydude wrote:
It's a direct sequel to ONE SYOTA & Kariyume this time the MC is the son of the Dream King who sought the add of Shota in Ousama wa ONE SYOTA no Yume wo Miru

Back to top Go down
065227n

PostSubject: Re: Yume Same - New Excessm Game   Yume Same - New Excessm Game EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 4:59 am

This seems like quite the mixture between mostly Smash Boy but also the GOR scenes from Parade Buster, which was definitely missing in SB. I still hope they have special "Route B"-like scenes in Yume Same since those were the sexiest part of SB.

Current big issue with the demo is that it seems to have a memory leak because it starts slowing down and becoming very choppy when you play long enough.
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Yume Same - New Excessm Game   Yume Same - New Excessm Game EmptySun Sep 29, 2019 4:43 pm

release date is planned for the 19th
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Yume Same - New Excessm Game   Yume Same - New Excessm Game EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 9:07 am

It's out
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ264906.html
https://www.dmm.co.jp/dc/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_162130/
Back to top Go down
Eminba

PostSubject: Re: Yume Same - New Excessm Game   Yume Same - New Excessm Game EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 9:47 am

Is it translated like the last one, or just in japanese.
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Yume Same - New Excessm Game   Yume Same - New Excessm Game EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 10:03 am

From what I hear on ulmf, Nope.

meanwhile I wait until it shows up on the storefront of a certain cat.
Back to top Go down
unknownwatcher

PostSubject: Re: Yume Same - New Excessm Game   Yume Same - New Excessm Game EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 12:12 pm

anyone with a paypal account who wants to buy this? I'll pay for my copy!
Back to top Go down
pepez

PostSubject: Re: Yume Same - New Excessm Game   Yume Same - New Excessm Game EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 2:15 pm

Lets hope so someone upload this game!! I dont have money yet, and i cant wait Very Happy of course i going to pay ffor this game too in next month.. Smile
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Yume Same - New Excessm Game   Yume Same - New Excessm Game EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 5:31 pm

there will be a translation but it's not finished yet
Back to top Go down
ThirdEyeKage

PostSubject: Re: Yume Same - New Excessm Game   Yume Same - New Excessm Game EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 7:55 pm

I have a link, but the English translation isn't out yet. Is it okay to post a Mega link here?
Back to top Go down
unknownwatcher

PostSubject: Re: Yume Same - New Excessm Game   Yume Same - New Excessm Game EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 9:03 pm

ThirdEyeKage wrote:
I have a link, but the English translation isn't out yet. Is it okay to post a Mega link here?

you'll have to pm it.

by the way, could you pm me the link?
Back to top Go down
pepez

PostSubject: Re: Yume Same - New Excessm Game   Yume Same - New Excessm Game EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 9:36 pm

Okay, this game is nice!! But its annoying, because there is no translating yet.. It would be good to know what those "special powers"means.. there is climax resistance.. What else.. :/
Back to top Go down
gopher

PostSubject: Re: Yume Same - New Excessm Game   Yume Same - New Excessm Game EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 9:58 pm

I'd like to ask for the link too please!
Back to top Go down
VGDMalcolm

PostSubject: Re: Yume Same - New Excessm Game   Yume Same - New Excessm Game EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 1:49 am

I dunno if this is still relevant but there was a tweet from excessm saying he has to reupload the game anyway because one of the ejaculation scenes will crash the game. I dunno if he has already uploaded it or not but make sure to have the correct version.

I bought it but I think I'll wait until the translation is out.
Back to top Go down
ChevalierDiabolique

ChevalierDiabolique

PostSubject: Re: Yume Same - New Excessm Game   Yume Same - New Excessm Game EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 2:50 am

If would really appreciate if I could get the link too
Back to top Go down
unknownwatcher

PostSubject: Re: Yume Same - New Excessm Game   Yume Same - New Excessm Game EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 9:02 am

ok, how do I save?
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Yume Same - New Excessm Game   Yume Same - New Excessm Game EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 9:22 am

Someone make a video or screenshots i don't have PC to test the game

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yume Same - New Excessm Game   Yume Same - New Excessm Game Empty

Back to top Go down

Yume Same - New Excessm Game
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next