Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Athena

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Leah

Athena Empty
PostSubject: Athena   Athena EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 10:58 pm

Athena is a low class mirada with one goal, become one of the best, if not the best, mirada who specializes solely in love magic.

Personality: Athena is reserved and quiet spoken, acting much more like a human than other mirada. The only time you can see the mirada passion in her is when talking about magic.

Appearance: Athena, while having modest assets, is clearly a midara with flawless skin and pink hair put in a ponytail. She doesn’t wear clothing for sex appeal but rather comfortably, so she is often in a sleeveless turtleneck, a plaid skit, and stocking.

Abilities: Athena has an affinity for love magic and creating new ways to use it, if she has the inspiration.

Moves:
Love Blast - The most basic technique a midara utilizing love magic can learn, Athena sends a ball of love magic at her opponent. Deals 2 damage and has a chance to charm.

Piercing Love - Athena condense her magic into a thinner blast which she sends fly at her opponent, with it having the property of ignoring their defenses. Deals 2 damage and ignores defensive buffs.

Lust Filling Smokebomb - Athena sends a blast towards the ground, which explodes into a cloud of pink smoke, filling any non-midara in it with lust. Gives disadvantage on attacking her and deals 1 damage to her opponents for 3 turns.

Phantasmal Pleasure - Without having the body to take advantage of many fetishes, Athena had to find a work around, and that she did, being that she figured out she could just form a floating body part comprised of love magic to use. Deals 2 damage and can take advantage of one body related weakness.

My first attempt at a midara. The plan is for her moveset to expand during battle as she finds inspiration for new attacks, which is another way of saying I can’t think of moves at the moment.

Last edited by Leah on Mon Mar 21, 2022 7:13 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Athena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena   Athena EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 11:15 pm

If you're up to DM, I can throw Inu at her. If you like, that is.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Athena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena   Athena EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 8:54 am

I want to test against tobias if you can

BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Athena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena   Athena EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 11:15 am

Ferro is actually eager to learn about magic as well, albeit a different brand of it. He'd probably get along with Athena really well

herwillingslave

Athena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena   Athena EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 12:50 pm

I am eager to see how she will develop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Athena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena   Athena Empty

Back to top Go down

Athena
Page 1 of 1