Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Inu Saito vs. Athena

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Leah

Inu Saito vs. Athena Empty
PostSubject: Inu Saito vs. Athena   Inu Saito vs. Athena EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 4:14 pm

Inu was entering a town during his travels when he heard a voice call out, "Excuse me sir, can I have a moment of your time?" He turned to see who was talking to him and saw a petite woman with modest assets, who he would of easily mistaken as a human if it weren't for her pink hair and flawless skin, who was wearing a white sleeveless turtleneck and a plaid skit.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. Athena   Inu Saito vs. Athena EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 4:17 pm

"Um, sure." Inu said as he approached her.
Back to top Go down
Leah

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. Athena   Inu Saito vs. Athena EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 4:20 pm

"Great! So, um, would you mind sparring with me?" She awkwardly asked, "Oh, wait, I should of checked first, you are an adventurer, right? I kind of assumed that from your appearance."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. Athena   Inu Saito vs. Athena EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 4:22 pm

"Yeah. I'm Inu... And you are a midara, right?" Inu asked in turn. After the incident with Ryza, he didn't want to just make assumptions.
Back to top Go down
Leah

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. Athena   Inu Saito vs. Athena EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 4:26 pm

"Oh, I'm Athena, and I know I don't really look like one, but I am completely midara," Athena answered, "So, are you willing to spar?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. Athena   Inu Saito vs. Athena EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 4:28 pm

"Sure." Inu told her with a nod.
Back to top Go down
Leah

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. Athena   Inu Saito vs. Athena EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 4:34 pm

"Great, thank you! Follow me, I've heard there is a good clearing for battles around here," The midara told him as she headed out of town. As they walked towards the clearing, she told him, "I guess I should explain why I want to spar. I have a strong affinity for love magic, but I can't really think of how to use it, so I thought sparring adventurers may be a good source of inspiration."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. Athena   Inu Saito vs. Athena EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 4:37 pm

"I haven't really encounter many midara that use love magic." Inu admitted as he walked alongside her.
Back to top Go down
Leah

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. Athena   Inu Saito vs. Athena EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 4:44 pm

"What about other types of magic? Have you encounter midara that use that, or do you yourself use a type of magic?" The midara asked as they arrived a small opening, "With how well I can manipulate love magic, I should be able mimic some qualities of other types of magic, so if you have experience with any types of magic I'd love to hear it."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. Athena   Inu Saito vs. Athena EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 4:47 pm

"I've met a woman you could create items from... something she extracted from me during our fight." Inu explained a bit awkwardly. "Sorry, I haven't been adventuring very long, and what midara I have fought mostly relied on their bodies."
Back to top Go down
Leah

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. Athena   Inu Saito vs. Athena EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 4:52 pm

"Oh, that's okay, I haven't been doing this long either. You're actually the first adventurer I've asked to spar with," Athena assured him, "Speaking of sparring, we can begin when you are ready."

Inu: 30 Willpower
Athena: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. Athena   Inu Saito vs. Athena EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 4:53 pm

The masked man nodded and tried to hit her with a swift chop.

(Knife Chop)
Back to top Go down
Leah

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. Athena   Inu Saito vs. Athena EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 4:59 pm

(Knife Chop: 84 - Success)
(Love Blast: 85 - Failure)

Even though she said to begin whenever he was ready, it was clear she wasn't ready herself as she let out a small yelp as she saw Inu's hand fly towards and hit her side. She tried retaliating, but the lasting pain in her side threw her aim off, having a pink ball of magic whiz past Inu.

Inu: 30 Willpower
Athena: 28 Stamina
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. Athena   Inu Saito vs. Athena EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 5:01 pm

Inu stepped back as she slipped a needle out of his sleeve and then tossed it at Athena.

(Throwing Needle)
Back to top Go down
Leah

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. Athena   Inu Saito vs. Athena EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 5:08 pm

(Throwing Needle: 36 - Success)
(Piercing Love: 92 - Critical Success)

The needle flew through the air and stuck itself into Athena's arm, leaving a more inquisitive look on her face than anything. Inu saw a ball of love magic form in front of Athena again, but this time it condensed down until it was similar in size to his needle before it flew through the air and hit him straight in the chest, making his heart skip a beat.

Inu: 28 Willpower + Stunned
Athena: 27 Stamina
(Do you want to do this with regular critical rates or try out the lower ones people have been talking about?)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. Athena   Inu Saito vs. Athena EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 5:11 pm

(You're the DM, so which ever you prefer, I'm good with.)

Inu stumbled back as his hand went to his chest and he felt his throbbing heartbeat.

(Stunned)
Back to top Go down
Leah

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. Athena   Inu Saito vs. Athena EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 5:22 pm

(Love Blast: 11 - Critical Failure)

"Are you okay?" The midara asked, concerned after seeing the condition she had put him in, "Oh, you haven't meet many midara that use love magic, so you must not have that high of a tolerance from it." As Athena guessed at why he was affected so much by one blast, she left herself wide open for Inu to attack her once he could.

Inu: 28 Willpower
Athena: 27 Stamina + Off-Balanced
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. Athena   Inu Saito vs. Athena EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 5:25 pm

"I'm good. I'm good." Inu said as he shook off the effect of her magic. He then leapt at her and swung a kick at her head.

(Flying Roundhouse)
Back to top Go down
Leah

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. Athena   Inu Saito vs. Athena EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 5:30 pm

(Flying Roundhouse: Auto Success; Daze: 38 - Success)
(Love Blast: 26,7 - Critical Failure)

Before she had any time to react, Inu's foot made solid contact with her head, sending her sprawling to the ground.

Inu: 28 Willpower
Athena: 25 Stamina + Off-Balanced
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. Athena   Inu Saito vs. Athena EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 5:32 pm

"You okay?" Inu asked even as he reached out to grab the pressure points on her ass.

(Groping Pressure Points)
Back to top Go down
Leah

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. Athena   Inu Saito vs. Athena EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 5:38 pm

(Groping Pressure Points: Auto Success)
(Struggle: 21 - Failure)

"Y-yeah, you know midara, we can take a beating," She said as she took her time getting up, which was going to be a little longer than what she was thinking as she found her body tensing up as Inu's fingers pressed into her ass.

Inu: 27 Willpower
Athena: 23 Stamina + Bound
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. Athena   Inu Saito vs. Athena EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 5:41 pm

"So, I've heard." Inu remarked as he tried to keep a firm grip on her butt.
Back to top Go down
Leah

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. Athena   Inu Saito vs. Athena EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 5:44 pm

(Struggle: 65 - Failure)

"W-what are you doing to me?" She asked as she strained herself to try pushing herself up, before falling back to the ground.

Inu: 26 Willpower
Athena: 21 Stamina + Bound
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. Athena   Inu Saito vs. Athena EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 5:46 pm

"Midara have a series of pressure points on their asses." Inu explained. "As long as I keep pressure on them, your strength will drain."
Back to top Go down
Leah

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. Athena   Inu Saito vs. Athena EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 5:51 pm

(Struggle: 45 - Failure)

"O-oh, I can feel it now," Athena said as her attempt at getting up fell short even faster this time, "How did you figure this out?"

Inu: 25 Willpower
Athena: 19 Stamina + Bound
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. Athena   Inu Saito vs. Athena Empty

Back to top Go down

Inu Saito vs. Athena
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next