Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Inu Saito vs. Athena

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Leah

Inu Saito vs. Athena - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. Athena   Inu Saito vs. Athena - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2022 3:16 am

“I think so,” Athena answered, “She has never answered that question and usual uses it as a way to get men into giving her permission, asking if they want to find out. But just going off appearance, she most definitely is.”
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. Athena   Inu Saito vs. Athena - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2022 3:17 am

"... I'll do my best to keep her out of my pants." Inu said with a resigned sigh
Back to top Go down
Leah

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. Athena   Inu Saito vs. Athena - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2022 3:26 am

They soon arrived at the cafe Athena was bringing them to, and when they entered, Inu could immediately tell who Athena was talking about. In an almost empty cafe, there stood out figure, a woman who was wearing only a black, translusive nightgown which allowed everyone to see her vorlumpous curves. “Ah, Athena, is it your cheat night already?” The woman asked as she saw the midara enter. “N-no Mira, I’m just bringing someone here to eat,” Athena answer. “Oh, you’re finally getting into the dating game? Who’s the lucky fellow?” Mira answered, and set her gaze upon Inu, who could feel that her gaze wasn’t one of looking at another being but looking at another tasty snack.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. Athena   Inu Saito vs. Athena - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2022 3:28 am

"Hello, I'm Inu. Inu Saito" Inu said as he offered her a hand. No reason to be rude and not introduce himself.
Back to top Go down
Leah

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. Athena   Inu Saito vs. Athena - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2022 3:35 am

“Well Inu, I’m Mira and I’m impressed, you’re not even stammering, blushing or staring after seeing me like most men would. You must be a tough cookie,” She said as she took his hand, and pulled him into a hug, pressing her soft curves against him, “Well, as you can see, it’s a slow night to night, so I’m all your two’s, so just sit where ever you’d like and tell me when your ready for me to serve you.” She held the hug until she saw the slightest of a blush on the masked man before letting go.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. Athena   Inu Saito vs. Athena - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2022 3:40 am

Inu took a seat but stayed silent; thinking anything he'd say right now she would just use as an excuse to go to town on him.
Back to top Go down
Leah

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. Athena   Inu Saito vs. Athena - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2022 3:46 am

He was given a menu and saw that there was a wide variety of foods served here. “I’ll warn you again to be careful with your words,” Athena whispered to him, “Now that you’re here, she’ll pretend that she doesn’t hear anything that I say that you could say instead.” As he looked through the menu, Mira was going around and cleaning other tables, which given her almost nonexistent clothing and generous assets was quite a show.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. Athena   Inu Saito vs. Athena - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2022 3:51 am

Inu did his best to keep his eyes on the menu instead of the scantily clad waitress. He picked out a simple meal with some sweets for dessert and signaled Mira over.
Back to top Go down
Leah

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. Athena   Inu Saito vs. Athena - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2022 3:53 am

Mira was so into her ‘cleaning’ that she didn’t see Inu flagging her down, making it clear he’d have to use his voice to get her attention.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. Athena   Inu Saito vs. Athena - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2022 3:54 am

Inu let out a sigh. "Mira? I'm ready to order my food."
Back to top Go down
Leah

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. Athena   Inu Saito vs. Athena - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2022 3:56 am

“Oh, then tell me what you desire dear?” The waitress said, “And I’m assuming the usual for you Athena.” “That is correct,” Athena answered.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. Athena   Inu Saito vs. Athena - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2022 4:08 am

"I'll have a burger, a glass of water, and a cupcake for dessert." Inu told her.
Back to top Go down
Leah

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. Athena   Inu Saito vs. Athena - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2022 4:10 am

“Is that all dear, or is there anything else you want?” The waitress purred as she leaned over a bit, giving Inu a view down her almost infinite cleavage.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. Athena   Inu Saito vs. Athena - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2022 4:12 am

"I think that should be all." the masked man said as he made a pointed effort to look her in the eye.
Back to top Go down
Leah

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. Athena   Inu Saito vs. Athena - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2022 4:19 am

The look in her eyes sent a clear message to Inu, and he could almost here her voice echoing in his head, “You’ll break eventually dear, they all do.” “Alrighty, I’ll have that out to you shortly, just call my name if you need my service,” Mira said as she turned around and headed to the kitchen, the sway of her hips being enough that it’d put even some ASSassins to shame.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. Athena   Inu Saito vs. Athena - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2022 4:21 am

The man pulled his gaze away from those swaying hips to look at Athena. "So... what are you having?"
Back to top Go down
Leah

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. Athena   Inu Saito vs. Athena - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2022 4:25 am

“Just some pancakes with whipped cream and strawberries,” Athena told him, “You’re doing very well, I don’t think I’ve seen anyone resist her for this long before.”
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. Athena   Inu Saito vs. Athena - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2022 4:27 am

"... That's not exactly inspiring confidence." Inu admitted as he slumped a little in his seat.
Back to top Go down
Leah

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. Athena   Inu Saito vs. Athena - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2022 4:35 am

“I-I didn’t mean it like that, I’m sure you can make it the whole time,” Athena assured him, “It’s just that anyone targeted by her would of had a slip of the tongue by now.”
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. Athena   Inu Saito vs. Athena - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2022 4:38 am

"So soon?" Inu asked as he raised an eyebrow. "We've barely been here."
Back to top Go down
Leah

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. Athena   Inu Saito vs. Athena - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2022 4:44 am

“Not many midara come through or reside in this town. The only known midara here is me, and we all assume Mira is another,” Athena told him, “So men haven’t built up much of a tolerance for midara here, so many get hot and flustered by her appearance and mess up, then every other time they see her get flustered by the memories of the last time and mess up again. But with you, it sounds like you’ve dealt with many midara, for better or for worse, so you have a bit more of a tolerance.”
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. Athena   Inu Saito vs. Athena - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2022 4:46 am

"My track record isn't really the best, though." Inu admitted sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Leah

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. Athena   Inu Saito vs. Athena - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2022 4:54 am

“Still, a subpar track record is better than no track record at all,” Athena said as Mira came back with their food, setting his burger, water and cupcakes in front of him while setting a mountain of pancakes in front of Athena. “You should watch her eat all that, she does it amazing quick, just like how amazing it is she stay skinny even though she eats so much,” Mira says, “Speaking of eating, since there is no one else here, do you mind if I eat you?”
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. Athena   Inu Saito vs. Athena - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2022 4:59 am

"I would mind, actually." Inu remarked before he pulled down his mask and started eating his burger.
Back to top Go down
Leah

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. Athena   Inu Saito vs. Athena - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2022 5:07 am

“O-oh, I understand, please call me if you need anything,” Mira said, seemingly shocked by Inu not letting her eat with them. She went back to the kitchen and came out with a salad, sitting down at a distance table and starting to eat it. “I-I know she probably was going to try tricking you while eating, but don’t you think that was a little mean,” Athena comments before starting to eat her own meal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. Athena   Inu Saito vs. Athena - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Inu Saito vs. Athena
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next