Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Salos vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Salos vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 11:53 am

"Of course. What do you need?" Leya asked her student, more than pleased with her progress in decimating the adventurer, who was still eagerly sniffing Salos's perfume.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Salos vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 11:56 am

“Think you can breastfeed both of us? I would like her to work with me to seduce people and I want her to get used to your great scent and taste.” “she” said, also partly wanting more milk from her as well.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Salos vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 11:58 am

"Fufu, if you insist." Leya said before popping open her top. The lust-addled adventurer instantly started suckling from her breasts, shuddering once she tasted the yellow ninja's addictive milk.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Salos vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 11:58 am

Salos smiled as the other girl nursed on the nipple. “She” looked at the other nipple, biting her lower lip.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Salos vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 12:58 pm

"What's wrong? Don't you want some too?" Leya asked knowingly, smirking at the orange ninja and giggling. The adventurer girl they subdued was eagerly suckling on her breast and getting hooked on her.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Salos vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 3:18 pm

Salos started sucking on her other nipple.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Salos vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 9:10 pm

Salos was met with a steady stream of Leya's addictive milk, same as the adventurer. Every gulp heightened both of their lusts to the greatest extent of what they could manage. The young woman was already close to climaxing.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Salos vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 9:17 pm

Salos couldn’t help but love sucking at the tit of this ninja girl. All he wanted to be was a great ninja girl like her.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Salos vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 9:47 pm

Leya would happily hold them both until they've had their fill. The adventurer lady didn't last much longer, cumming and fainting with some of the ninja's milk still on her face. Now, Leya could give all of his attention to Salos.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Salos vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 9:52 pm

“I want to be a full ninja girl like you sensei.” he said in between mouthfuls of milk.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Salos vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 10:02 pm

"I'll help you with that as much as I can, but no promises." Leya told him as Salos kept suckling from her breast. She reached down to start groping his cock through his suit again, wanting another climax out of him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Salos vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 10:05 pm

It didn’t take long before he climaxed again. “Hey sensei, do you have a worn suite filled with your scent that you can force someone to wear?” “she” asked.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Salos vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 10:09 pm

"There's always the one I'm wearing right now. Who do you want to wear it?" Leya asked, happy to lend her used bodysuit to Salos.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Salos vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 10:15 pm

“I would like to, but maybe a next skill for you would be a special body suite that you can force your target into that traps them against your body. It could force them to really get an intense bath of your sweat.” Salos suggested a new skill.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Salos vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 10:17 pm

"That... is a great idea! I'll have to work on it. I have a good sweat worked up in this bodysuit right now, want to try it on?" Leya asked, stripping out of her outfit. She was butt naked now, holding out her skin-tight clothing to Salos.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Salos vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 10:22 pm

“Yes, sensei.” Salos stripped out of “her” suite, changing into Leya’s sweat filled suite. The feel of her sweat covering every inch of “her” body was euphoric. “Oh my this is intense.would you like me to help you will any new skills you want to practice? Me and our new friend will be willing students and test dummy’s.” Salos offered.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Salos vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 10:30 pm

"I think it's time I let the others play with you. Just keep my suit on so you don't forget about me, kay?" Leya said as she took a step back.

Yuna stepped forward and reached towards Salos's crotch, opening a small gap in the fabric that let his cock spill out. "I feel like practicing my thighjobs, if you don't mind." The blue Ninja held onto him tight as her legs pinched his member, squishing it with her plump thighs.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Salos vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 10:34 pm

“Yes sensei.” “she” said. She was also studying how she gave a thigh job, hoping to learn how to do it “her”self.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Salos vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 10:36 pm

Yuna was fast and aggressive, putting a big squeeze on Salos's shaft while moving her legs forward and back in alternating motions, gliding her smooth on 'her' cock in opposite directions. Every instinct in 'her' body told her to thrust into Yuna's soft thighs.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Salos vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 10:40 pm

Salos couldn’t help but thrust into her soft thighs.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Salos vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 10:42 pm

"That's it. Cum for me, baby. I know you want to." Yuna commanded as she stepped up both the speed and pressure, working over Salos's penis with the hottest thighjob she could muster.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Salos vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 10:47 pm

Salos quickly climaxed, covering her thighs in a warm white mess.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Salos vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 10:50 pm

"That was fun." Yuna purred as she walked away, letting his cum drip down her legs.

The next one up was Ruha. "I just want to make out with you, of that's okay." The pink ninja said while applying a fresh coat of pink lipstick for this kiss.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Salos vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 10:52 pm

“That would be fine sensei. I would like to learn to become a better kisser and learn all I can.” “She” admitted.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Salos vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 10:54 pm

"Then just pucker up." She said casually before throwing her arms around Salos's shoulder and pulling him close. Their lips crashed together and Ruha kissed him like she meant it, trying to make it even deeper with every second. "Mmmmm~"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Salos vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next