Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Erik the 'Quick'

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MexicanSchnitzel

Erik the 'Quick' Empty
PostSubject: Erik the 'Quick'   Erik the 'Quick' EmptySat May 28, 2022 11:31 am

My first character here. And entirely built around being a self indulgent kink-machine for getting toyed with by lewd enemies. (Particularly premature ejac, milking, and the like)

A short, spry, wiry, and lithe human. Erik is a strange and eccentric adventurer. His backstory isn't fully known, but he seems to have come from some money, perhaps a minor nobility who's House has fallen into disarray. Erik thus seeks adventure, treasure, relics, and always seems to find himself in mishaps and predicaments. As an excellent fencer, he goes into battle with a saber, his fanciest clothes, and a small array of gadgets, also relying on his speed and agility to gain an advantage.

Despite always finding dangerous or troublesome situations, h tends to survive most of these encounters simply by being fun to play with instead of kill. Easy to tease and easy to please... and often merely outlasting the attention span of whatever monster he’s encountered with the help of an almost super human recovery time and (nearly) inexhaustible reserves.

Traits:
Low stamina - "It h-happens to everyone!" (Erik only has 8 max WP.)

Limitless - Upon reaching 0 WP, regardless of what caused it, Erik will instantly climax, losing his next action in an adorable display of pathetic submission to his opponent. If Erik passes a DC 10 check on a D100, he restores to full WP. The DC check increases by 5 each climax. Upon a fail, Erik loses the encounter. Most physical status effects are instantly cured, but mental ones such as arousal, charm, or hypnosis, are not.

Shameless Perv - Disadvantage on avoiding mental status effects like charm. Takes double WP damage when under the effect of these.

Pervy fantasies - (Free space. Feel free to add extra kinks depending on the enemy or your personal tastes)

(I'm trying to fenaggle the rules of a match to allow a lot of embarrassingly easy climaxes at the hands of his opponent but keeping him in the fight until he's spent. Not sure if I want to go with him having HP as well and taking physical damage or climaxing causes HP damage and only loses when all that's gone, or if he makes a DC check to see if he recovers or not, and it gets harder each time. Open to ideas!)

Squirmy - With his small frame and squirrelly nature, Erik has advantage on escaping Binds and avoiding grapples.

Combat skills:

Strong slash - When not downed, grappled, or charmed Erik can get a solid slash with his blade, dealing D4 damage. 3 turn cooldown

Double cut - A quick one two back and forth, two attacks, 1 dmg each. 2 turn cooldown

Quick kick - Pommel strike - Using his speed, lunges forward and delivers a body blow or dizzying hit. 1 dmg, and chance to put enemy off balance.

Smoke bombs - Will throw down small bombs to cause flashes and a cloud of smoke, either Dazing or stunning an enemy

Cloak - Attempt to bind and tie up and enemy with a whip of Erik's long fancy cloak. Will bind an enemy.

Thrash - A attack able to be used when bound. Does 1 dmg but attacks at disadvantage.

Romantic Flourish - No stranger to flirting, Erik bows with elegant flourishes of his fancy hat and clothes, or gives lewd and flattering compliments. Fascinates a character if it hits.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Erik the 'Quick' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik the 'Quick'   Erik the 'Quick' EmptySat May 28, 2022 12:44 pm

What would a DC10 check on a D100 mean? As in, if I roll a D100, what results would he succeed on, and what would he fail on? Asking because I wouldn't mind to DM for this character and give feedback.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Erik the 'Quick' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik the 'Quick'   Erik the 'Quick' EmptySat May 28, 2022 3:09 pm

AggronStrong wrote:
What would a DC10 check on a D100 mean? As in, if I roll a D100, what results would he succeed on, and what would he fail on? Asking because I wouldn't mind to DM for this character and give feedback.
Dnd terms:

Succeeds on a 10 or higher
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Erik the 'Quick' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik the 'Quick'   Erik the 'Quick' EmptySat May 28, 2022 3:31 pm

DNHumanBeing wrote:
AggronStrong wrote:
Dnd terms:

Succeeds on a 10 or higher

Ah, thank you
Back to top Go down
MexicanSchnitzel

Erik the 'Quick' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik the 'Quick'   Erik the 'Quick' EmptySat May 28, 2022 4:20 pm

Ah yeah sorry, used to DnD. The idea is its easy for him to pass and recover fully initially, but it gets harder and harder and more and more likely to fail each time.
Back to top Go down
MexicanSchnitzel

Erik the 'Quick' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik the 'Quick'   Erik the 'Quick' EmptySun May 29, 2022 3:06 pm

AggronStrong wrote:

And yeah, if you wanna DM him against some ladies, that could be fun. Not quite sure how it works but I do like RP'ing and will do my best to keep it detailed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Erik the 'Quick' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik the 'Quick'   Erik the 'Quick' Empty

Back to top Go down

Erik the 'Quick'
Page 1 of 1