Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Erik the Quick vs. The Queenpin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Erik the Quick vs. The Queenpin Empty
PostSubject: Erik the Quick vs. The Queenpin   Erik the Quick vs. The Queenpin EmptyThu Oct 13, 2022 2:28 pm

Erik was strolling through a city that was about as well-decorated as he was. The streets were laden with crowds, everything seemed maintained, and even the common buildings seemed like fine places to live. Surely, this was a place of great wealth and trade. As such, even those worse off could afford a decent living, so long as they found a place to work. And, he noticed something else that was strange about the city: there were plenty of Midara walking the streets and brothels were not hard to find. Luckily, none of the temptresses had noticed Erik, yet.
Back to top Go down
MexicanSchnitzel

PostSubject: Re: Erik the Quick vs. The Queenpin   Erik the Quick vs. The Queenpin EmptyThu Oct 13, 2022 5:44 pm

With a confident stride, the eager explorer wandered through this new city. Always eager to try new foods, explore new regions, loot shiny objects, sell valuable trinkets, court local ladies.

While walking however, he had a creeping feeling that he was being watched. With an effort to not look uneasy or lost, he paused to glance around to see if he was followed. He usually wasn't so cautious but something was weird here. For one, there were a ton of Midara and monster folk. Having had his fair share of experiences at their mercy, he wove his cloak a bit tighter and moved on, trying to blend into the crowd until he found a guild hall or was able to eavesdrop the location of interesting quests.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Erik the Quick vs. The Queenpin   Erik the Quick vs. The Queenpin EmptyThu Oct 13, 2022 6:47 pm

Erik didn't manage to catch a glance at anyone who looked like they were trailing or tracking him, but, it wouldn't have been easy to uncover such a presence. The crowds were thick and dense, and his eye may have been wandering to the buxom and bountiful bodies of the Midara on the streets rather than his target.

However, the feeling wasn't going away, if anything, it was getting stronger. Erik heard a lot of chatter about the southeast quarter of the city, but he wasn't able to pick up much about it specifically. At the very least, he wasn't getting directly confronted or teased by any of the lewd temptresses out and about.
Back to top Go down
MexicanSchnitzel

PostSubject: Re: Erik the Quick vs. The Queenpin   Erik the Quick vs. The Queenpin EmptyThu Oct 13, 2022 10:53 pm

Not seeing anything or anyone directly on his tail, he bit his lip seeing gorgeous and lewd seductresses about. He couldn't stay here.... standing tall with a faux confidence, he decided to follow the rumors he had briefly heard and meandered to the southeast.

Seeing a clearing in the crowd, Erik peeled off and found a quiet side road as he wandered south to avoid the large crowds.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Erik the Quick vs. The Queenpin   Erik the Quick vs. The Queenpin EmptyThu Oct 13, 2022 10:56 pm

Now that he was mostly alone, the feeling of him being watched was even stronger than usual. Then, as Erik passed by an alleyway, he felt an arm grab him on the shoulder and pull him into it. "Well, well, fancy clothes and a cute face, you look like my favorite target audience~" A tall, curvy, and downright smoking hot woman purred to Erik as she stood between him and the street. Her tight business suit strained against her abundant assets, and her fair skin, red lips, orange hair, and ocean-blue eyes made her a sight to behold. Her voice was dripping with coy seduction...
Back to top Go down
MexicanSchnitzel

PostSubject: Re: Erik the Quick vs. The Queenpin   Erik the Quick vs. The Queenpin EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 5:14 pm

This alleyway was likely a mistake he realized there was no easy way out like there was in a crowded city street. The sense of unease increased. He felt his heart rate pick up a little as he realized if one of those many many Midara in town followed him he'd be in for trouble.

He gulped and spun around but was now face to face and being grabbed and shuffled around by a strong arm. He let out a panicked little yelp and his eyes went wide as he took in who snagged him.

A tall, strong, confident babe and half. Her chest could drown his whole head in cleavage if it was free of her tight, form fitting, sexy office attire.

"Wahh, hey, hello, heh, I'm just lost hah. Gotta get back to the street you know! Got things to buy...." And tried to quickly and slickly slide past her back to the street for an awkward but quick get away before things went south
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Erik the Quick vs. The Queenpin   Erik the Quick vs. The Queenpin EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 5:28 pm

"Hey, hey, hey, now, what's the rush, cutie? Don't you want a piece of what I'm selling~?" The busty woman asked as she extended an arm to bar off his escape route. She ran a hand down her body, letting it trace the curve of the breasts that Erik was catching glimpses of.

"I've got a whole lot to offer a boy like you~ Why don't you calm down and let me give you a little sales pitch? I'm sure you'll find it convincing~" The woman's every word was like some kind of innuendo, and she steadily advanced forward to corner Erik in the alleyway. That hand that was emphasizing her tits was starting to undo some of the buttons on her top.
Back to top Go down
MexicanSchnitzel

PostSubject: Re: Erik the Quick vs. The Queenpin   Erik the Quick vs. The Queenpin EmptySat Oct 22, 2022 10:17 pm

It was intoxicating, watching her hand trace down her curvy body. She had effortlessly blocked off his escape route. He could feel his cheeks flush.

NO! This can't be happening. He practically served himself up to her in this alley. How could he have been so stupid. But he and his libido couldn't help but soak in the velvet of her voice, bathing in its seductive qualities. Eyes locked on her bosom.

Shaking his head, he knew this was his only chance. If he couldn't slip past her, he'd have to go through her or find an opening to escape. A quick hop backwards gave him enough space to draw his fancy short sword. He swung his cape gallantly in a half attempt to intimidate.

"N-Never, harlot. I have work to do, step aside and let me be"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Erik the Quick vs. The Queenpin   Erik the Quick vs. The Queenpin EmptySat Oct 22, 2022 10:28 pm

The Queenpin smiled and chuckled seeing the boy's rather open staring. She kept idly gliding her fingers across her glorious chest as she doubled down. "Harlot? How rude, you don't even know what I'm trying to sell you yet. Whatever your work is, I'll show you it's proper manners to put it on hold and address a lady like me." She said, not backing down as she licked her lips. Both her physical figure and her assertive and seductive presence standing in Erik's way, this woman was serious.

And, seriously sexy. So confident, too. That smile on her lips was a sign of how assured she was, the smile of someone who hadn't even considered that she could fail. She thought she had already won.
Back to top Go down
MexicanSchnitzel

PostSubject: Re: Erik the Quick vs. The Queenpin   Erik the Quick vs. The Queenpin EmptyThu Oct 27, 2022 6:35 pm

"I-I know your type. You're not 'selling' anything.... you take it" Erik snarked as he backed up. Despite him drawing his sword she seemed to just seductively continue walking forward. So seductively that Erik felt the deep stirring he was familiar with, along with a sense of dread as he realized she was actually getting to him... he was in trouble.

That smile was painfully sexy and confident.

"Stay back! I'm n-not one to be bullied!"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Erik the Quick vs. The Queenpin   Erik the Quick vs. The Queenpin EmptyThu Oct 27, 2022 6:56 pm

"Now, now, I don't bully anyone... unless they ask me to. You know, some guys love getting bullied~" The domineering bombshell sauntered closer and closer, paying no heed to his warnings. She could tell he was terrified... terrified of how sexy she was. "They love it when a woman puts them in their place and takes control. I'm sure you're the same way." She teased, winking at him with that same smile.
Back to top Go down
MexicanSchnitzel

PostSubject: Re: Erik the Quick vs. The Queenpin   Erik the Quick vs. The Queenpin EmptyThu Oct 27, 2022 7:20 pm

"W-who in their right mind would want to be bullied?" Erik babbled as she got closer, her smug smile and velvet words tearing away at his mental resistance.

He felt himself shudder as she winked at him.

He needed to make space and try to get out...

Without thinking he panicked and threw a desperate low quick kick before she got too close. He could already smell her rich womanly scent and it was further blurring his mind.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Erik the Quick vs. The Queenpin   Erik the Quick vs. The Queenpin EmptyThu Oct 27, 2022 9:07 pm

Quick Kick (38) Success, Off Balance (78) Success
Criminal Impression (66) Success

"You'd be surprised at the amount of guys who long for me to have my way with them. What is it that you long for, pretty boy? I assure you that I'll be able to 'accomodate'~" The Queenpin purred as she got closer and closer, her presence near overwhelming Erik. But, at the last moment, he kicked her legs out from under her and made her fall onto that thick, plump ass constrained in tight pants. Whether he wanted it or not, this was a fight, now.

Erik: 7 Willpower, 0 Limitless, Must reveal a Weakness
Queenpin: 29 Stamina, 1 Pressure, Off Balance

(I guess that you were using that move)
Back to top Go down
MexicanSchnitzel

PostSubject: Re: Erik the Quick vs. The Queenpin   Erik the Quick vs. The Queenpin EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 3:51 pm

(Yes I was! Thankie. And sorry for delay. Work/travel)

"Ladies don't have their way with me.... w-without a fight" He made sure to add some after a brief pause. He in fact had ended up toyed with by a lot of different ladies.

But his quick reaction kick paid off, seeing her knocked off balance, Erik let out a brief sigh, he had a bit of breathing room. Maybe he could still get out of this before the situation got away from him, but he was growing worried.

Especially as her heavenly feminine scent filled his nostrils, and she made a cute noise as she plopped backwards on her ass. Even from this angle.... he could see that incredibly plump butt and long legs with thicc thighs in her pants. It practically cushioned her fall. He gulped... oogling those thighs and ass. It looked like his head could completely disappear between those thighs!

(Ass/Thigh weakness exposed)

"Heh, see, I can hold my own. And I'd stay down, or I'll have to knock you on that big ass of yours more. Or maybe give it a good spankin~" Erik his courage and twirled his cape off to give himself some freedom of movement, while taunting the so called Queenpin... (romantic flourish move)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Erik the Quick vs. The Queenpin   Erik the Quick vs. The Queenpin EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 4:09 pm

Romantic Flourish (Auto)
Struggle (49) Fail

The Queenpin licked her lips as she noticed Erik checking her out, and she posed her long legs for him to make sure he stayed staring. "You want to give this ass a spanking? I can't blame you, I've got the best booty in the business. Come on, give it your best shot." Maylene taunted as she stood up and turned around, giving Erik a free shot at her wide hips. Those cheeks looked fucking amazing in those tight pants....

Erik: 7 Willpower, 0 Limitless
Queenpin: 29 Stamina, 1 Pressure, Fascinated
Back to top Go down
MexicanSchnitzel

PostSubject: Re: Erik the Quick vs. The Queenpin   Erik the Quick vs. The Queenpin EmptyThu Dec 01, 2022 7:32 pm

Erik oogled the long legs and wide hips and found himself actually catching his breath. Wow her hips were insane, and her ass looked plump and round and bouncy. Who was this woman???

Erik shook his head and tried his best to ignore the greatest ass he'd seen on this side of the Great Sea, and reminded himself that this woman stood between him and freedom, and his chance at treasure. She seemed dangerous and couldn't let a nice... er... perfect ass get in his way.

He wound up and gave a [Strong Slash] at her, "Best shot... then taste this!"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Erik the Quick vs. The Queenpin   Erik the Quick vs. The Queenpin EmptyThu Dec 01, 2022 8:27 pm

Strong Slash (8 ) Crit Success, Damage (4) (The D4 damage on Strong Slash means you roll 1-4 to determine the damage, right?)

"Nngah!" Erik put incredible force into the free shot that the Queenpin gave him, and he knocked the tall, curvaceous woman down onto the ground. Her face was in the ground and her ass was high up, pointed right at him. She didn't seem... agitated or in pain, moreso just reeling from the hit. The criminal wasn't actively doing anything to seduce Erik, now, but the sight of her ass presented to him like this....

Erik: 7 Willpower, 0 Limitless
Queenpin: 25 Stamina, 1 Pressure, Fascinated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Erik the Quick vs. The Queenpin   Erik the Quick vs. The Queenpin Empty

Back to top Go down

Erik the Quick vs. The Queenpin
Page 1 of 1