Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Inu Saito in the Gilded City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Inu Saito in the Gilded City Empty
PostSubject: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 7:55 pm

Inu woke up after a very, very much-needed rest. He had slept in Maylene's warehouse, now starting his new temporary life as her employee. The other women he had met yesterday were sleeping in the other beds, half-naked and half covered in blankets. There was a surprisingly homely atmosphere as the morning sun came in through the window.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 8:06 pm

Inu stretched and headed to the bathroom to answer the morning call of nature.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 8:12 pm

As he spent his personal time in the bathroom, the other ladies woke up and started preparing breakfast. Inu wouldn't realize this until he opened the bathroom door and caught the scent of eggs and bacon frying.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 8:15 pm

(Don't know if you noticed but I sent you a DM)

Inu followed his nose to the source of the smell to see if he could do anything to help out.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 8:19 pm

(I replied.)

"Hey, Inu! Want to make some pancakes?" A woman with plump, pink lips asked as she pointed to a griddle and all the ingredients he'd need, including pancake mix. She was already working on the eggs.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 8:21 pm

"Sure thing." Inu said with a nod before he got work." How many are we cooking for?" he asked, having not managed to meet everyone before he went to bed.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 8:25 pm

"Ummm, you, me, Maylene, that ASSassin..." she did a lot of mental counting, using both hands and taking a while to figure out the numbers. "A dozen people?" She said, seeming unsure. "Let's go with that, we can make more if we need to." She decided before hurriedly attending to the eggs before they burnt.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 8:31 pm

"Alright, dozen pancakes coming up." Inu said, hiding his little bit of annoyance at having to cook Shiri's breakfast.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 8:34 pm

"More than a dozen, most of us will probably want more than one pancake." The gang member corrected him as she started frying a new set of eggs. Inu's internal thoughts must've been capable of controlling fate, or something like that, cause almost as soon as he thought about Shiri, she came out of Maylene's room yawning out loud.

"I smell breakfast! Good morning, Inu!" She greeted him cheerfully with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 8:38 pm

"Mornin'." Inu replied just to be polite. He then looked over to his fellow cook. "Probably, but I can only make these things so fast."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 8:40 pm

"I can help you!" Shiri proposed, and before Inu could say no, she started helping him cook pancakes. While he mixed more batter, she would put it on the griddle and cook them to perfection. The ASSassin wasn't the worst cook in the world, it seemed.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 8:42 pm

Inu kept a close eye on her as she worked; worried she'd slip something in a pancake made specifically for him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 8:46 pm

Her hands moved fast, but she didn't sneak anything into the batter except some blueberries that she put in everyone's pancakes. Shiri hummed happily as she worked. "Are you excited to work for Maylene, Inu? I am, she gave me a fun job." She chatted with her old friend as if there was no reason for them to have any problems with each other.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 9:00 pm

"... It' been eventful so far." Inu remarked as he went back to focusing more on his own part of the meal prep.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 9:14 pm

Shiri decided to let up, she couldn't force him to talk. Together, they made plenty of pancakes for everyone in the warehouse. Breakfast was ready, and that was Maylene's cue to leave her room. The crime boss looked prepped and refreshed after going through it the previous day. "Let's eat, then we get down to business." She announced, and the lackeys started making their own plates of food.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 9:16 pm

"What's on the agenda today, boss?" Inu asked as he severed himself some breakfast.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 9:21 pm

"Shiri already has her task. You, Inu, are going to do some of my usual rounds for today. Go to the 'Dragon's Roost Inn' and help them out, they say they've been having trouble since the day after I left town." Maylene ordered him as she ate large portions of breakfast. "We can talk about the Intel later, I'm still figuring it out."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 9:23 pm

"Alright." Inu said before he pulled down his mask and started eating. He'd wait until everyone was done eating before he asked where the Dragon's Roost Inn was.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 9:27 pm

The eating took a while as there was a lot of food and business talk to get through. Every woman in the room got their assignments just like Inu had. Then, everyone finished up and two of the women started cleaning up the mess.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 9:30 pm

"So, I've never been in this town before. Can someone tell me how to get to the Dragon Roost Inn from here?" Inu asked as he started to help clean up.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 9:33 pm

"Take the street northwest and keep going. It's closer to the center of town on this street." Maylene answered. "Actually, Inu, take this map. It has almost every reputable business and facility in town marled." The boss pulled a map of the city our of her bust and passed it to Inu. It was large and detailed, but it could be folded up to fit in his pocket. It also smelled of Maylene's breasts.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 9:36 pm

"Thank you." Inu said as he resisted the urge to sniff the map in front of his new co-workers and instead put it away in his pocket. "Well, if there's nothing else, I better get going."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 9:38 pm

"Good luck, Inu. Come back once you're finished. He wouldn't contact me if it wasn't something important, and that's the most successful inn in the city, so it might be a big job. I'm trusting you." Maylene told him.

"Good luck, Inu!" Shiri wished him well, as did the other girls under Maylene's command.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 9:39 pm

Inu waved goodbye to the girls before he headed off for the inn.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 9:44 pm

Progress (84) Success
Encounter (92) Crit Success, Police Engagement

Inu returned to the streets and started walking past all of those brothels he saw yesterday. Before he could look at them for too long, he was suddenly surrounded by a trio of police officers, all of them with curvy bodies hugged by their uniforms. "Hello there, young man. What are you wearing a mask for on this fine day?" The bustiest cop asked him. He could tell there were suspicious of him.

Inu: 30 Willpower
Progress 1/4
Contacts 0/5
100 Gold
Mental Fatigue 0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City Empty

Back to top Go down

Inu Saito in the Gilded City
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next