Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rozin, Apprentice Star mage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous469964

Anonymous469964

Rozin, Apprentice Star mage Empty
PostSubject: Rozin, Apprentice Star mage   Rozin, Apprentice Star mage EmptyFri Jun 10, 2022 7:46 am

Name: Rozin, Apprentice Mage

Appearance: Rozin is a light skinned male with shoulder length, unkempt black hair. Standing at around 5 feet 7 inches, and a rather thin, wiry frame, Rozin was never the most intimidating of fighters. Adorned in blue and black robes speckled in white dots like stars, his wardrobe is very traditional for those from his school of magic. His undergarments consist of a basic shirt and pants. The only accessories he carries are his staff, which he is helpless without, and his bag which contains his spellbook, as well as some basic alchemy supplies and reagents.

Bio: As a young boy, Rozin developed a natural affinity for magic. As such, he could generally be found with his nose buried in a book, always trying to learn as much as he could about the mystic arts. This was made difficult however, due in no small part to his mostly female family tree. Due to his small stature, and shy nature, most of the women in his life, including his mother, older sisters, and all of their respective friends, were often caught chasing him down and teasing him to no end. Indeed, rarely a day went by that he wasn’t pulled into his sisters room when she had friends over, and used as a dummy to test their lipstick, or constantly pulled in between a pair of breasts, gasping for air. Even getting held down and tickled to no end. Due to constantly having to wash kiss marks off his face, among the other things, he grew a hateful fetish for puckered lips, and any level of smothering. Dominant women just always seem to get under his skin, though he’d never admit it.

Character Development (Edit): After his first battle, and subsequent time spent in the hands of a very affectionate slime midara, Rozin came to the realization that he needed to get stronger. After arriving home that day and washing off all the lipstick he threw himself into his studies, in an effort to get stronger. His current arsenal was not enough, and he needed to improve. After countless trips to the library at his university and a lot of time spent at the local planetarium he’d managed to master a handful of new spells, as well as improve upon a few of his previous ones. Learning to more finely tune the effects of cosmic energy on the matter he manipulates, and the various applications of other astral phenomena, Rozin  would go to his next battle, with a few new tricks up his sleeve.

Moves:

Star catapult: pulling back his staff, Rozin launches a small sphere of cosmic energy, in an arcing motion landing atop his target. Deals 2 stamina damage

Meteor shower: Calls forth three meteors which attack individually. Each hit deals 1 stamina damage. After training more, he can now call up to five meteors, but doing so takes a toll. Every projectile after three rolls with disadvantage.

Solar flare: Unleashes a flash of heat and light from the head of his staff. Does no damage but stuns.

Comet’s tail: Coiling his staff, a comet flies around the enemy, wrapping its tail around them and binding them temporarily. Does no damage but binds

Black hole: Creating a small singularity at the point he is standing, Rozin pulls all creatures and projectiles towards him. Does no damage. After practising extensively, Rozin is now able to limit the pull to only specific objects and directions.

Supernova: The essential opposite of black hole, this spell channels an exploding star to push all enemies and projectiles away from him. Does no damage, but pushes enemy and inflicts downed.

Asteroids Descent: Requires a turn to charge. And can only be used once per battle. Summons an asteroid to come crashing down on his opponent. Deals five stamina damage.

Advanced Moves: Unfortunately Rozin has not perfected these moves yet, so until further notice, these spells roll with disadvantage.

Polaris’ guidance: Calling upon the north star to guide his hand, Rozins eyes turn dark, and become speckled with stars as he gains the foresight to strike true on his adversary. His next attack is rolled with advantage. On a crit fail, the starlight will blind him, leaving him stunned.

Aurora’s embrace: As solar winds pass through a magnetic field they cause disturbances, creating these lights. With specific incantations, these disturbances can manifest, and bring forth healing properties. While active, Rozin and his Teammates will regain 1 willpower per turn. Continues until stopped, or he is interrupted.

Eclipse’ Dark: Siphoning all light from the space between him and his target, he can send them both to the void between the stars momentarily. Provided that nothing is between them, he and his target will be dragged to the emptiness of space for a brief moment. Both rozin and his target take three damage. On a crit success Rozin only takes 1 damage. On a crit fail, the opponent is unharmed but Rozin still takes the hit.

Weaknesses/Fetishes:

Fetishes include pretty much anything that involves being under a woman’s power. Obviously the kisses are a big one (made even worse with lipstick), but among these also are breast smothering, bondage, tickling, otk spanking, etc.

His biggest weakness is the fact that he has no close range attacks, so if an enemy gets in close, he has to waste a turn getting them away from him, or just hit them with his staff, which doesn’t really do much. Also if he’s disarmed, he’s not able to cast spells until he gets his staff back, so he’s quite helpless.

I basically designed this character to lose more often than he wins, but I still wanted to put some effort into it. Things are subject to change as he develops through battles, and just as more ideas come to me.

This is my first ever character I’ve made for public role play, so it might be a little bit unbalanced at first.

Let me know what you guys think!

Edit: After the first battle we did with Rozin, he seemed a bit weak, even for his purpose. For the sake of character development i at least want to give him a fair shot. I gave him a few new moves and modified a couple old ones under the explanation that he needed to improve after his loss (Go read that one if you want a more thorough explanation https://uponherlips.forumotion.com/t4300-rozin-vs-lia-the-lipstick-slime )

I haven't tested him out with the new moves, so I'm hoping he's still balanced. He's still as meek and timid as he was before, just with a bit more firepower. I plan to take him for a test run soon. Depending on how things go, I may lock some of these moves until he gets more experience, or add more if he's still too weak. I have a few ideas for more moves, but I want him to progress and get stronger with some form of continuity, so I don't want to add too many.

Last edited by Sheetcrane1769 on Thu Jul 07, 2022 11:05 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: Rozin, Apprentice Star mage   Rozin, Apprentice Star mage EmptyFri Jun 10, 2022 8:10 am

I'm a sucker for a cosmic motif, and this boy is very cute - would smooch.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous469964

Anonymous469964

PostSubject: Re: Rozin, Apprentice Star mage   Rozin, Apprentice Star mage EmptyFri Jun 10, 2022 8:29 am

Thanks so much! I started working on him last night, and just kind of threw him together. so I'm glad you like him. Can't wait to have him go toe to toe (or should i say lip to lip Cool ) with some midara!
Back to top Go down
Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: Rozin, Apprentice Star mage   Rozin, Apprentice Star mage EmptySat Jun 18, 2022 10:17 am

Lipstick_Brat wrote:

Update: Smooched him real hard, now he's resolving to get stronger and smooch me back. Did I just kiss a shounen protagonist into action?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous469964

Anonymous469964

PostSubject: Re: Rozin, Apprentice Star mage   Rozin, Apprentice Star mage EmptySat Jun 18, 2022 11:11 am

You sure did. Smooched him into the next season of his anime.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Rozin, Apprentice Star mage   Rozin, Apprentice Star mage EmptySat Jun 18, 2022 4:31 pm

Lipstick_Brat wrote:
Lipstick_Brat wrote:

Update: Smooched him real hard, now he's resolving to get stronger and smooch me back. Did I just kiss a shounen protagonist into action?

Ok

Timeskip him into a stronger version of himself, then make a tournament arc in the arena, also kill a friend or two to unlock the "I'll avenge my friends" power boost

Boom, anime MC created.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rozin, Apprentice Star mage   Rozin, Apprentice Star mage Empty

Back to top Go down

Rozin, Apprentice Star mage
Page 1 of 1