Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A New, Rare Kind (Flora vs Violet)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

A New, Rare Kind (Flora vs Violet) Empty
PostSubject: A New, Rare Kind (Flora vs Violet)   A New, Rare Kind (Flora vs Violet) EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 5:00 am

Being from another world entirely, pretty much anything Flora came across in her travels was new in some way or another. Rolling green hills, cascading blue waterfalls, even murky green swamps were somewhat fresh to her demonic palette... Not entirely though, there was a certain familiar quality to dark, squelchy and horrible mires.

At least being a fluttering imp meant that Flora wasn't forced to walk through any mud. The lower wetlands of this swamp region sat in the shadow of a larger hill, where things seemed - while no brighter - less soggy, which was an appealing prospect once the novelty of a slice of home wore off. There was even something up there, like a cottage! Maybe there'd be someone living there, or it'd be abandoned and she could take a load off without worrying.
Back to top Go down
WuvWuv

PostSubject: Re: A New, Rare Kind (Flora vs Violet)   A New, Rare Kind (Flora vs Violet) EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 8:33 am

"...Honestly, just a liiiittle bit of brimstone and poison and it'd be like i never left, blech." Flora gave the wetlands she left behind one last unamused stare, glad to be done with these. Now focused on the quite cozy-looking building in her line of sight. She fluttered up the hill, and landed in front of what appeared to be the entrance.

Part of Flora considered just sneaking in without asking, which would be easy, considering she could just fly up a window or telewarp in, but from experience the people of this world did not like to be surprised by cute girls (the absolute buzzkills). Considering what she learned about midara, it was however somewhat understandable. With a sigh, she stettle for knocking, gently tapping her knuckles six times on the door.
Back to top Go down
Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: A New, Rare Kind (Flora vs Violet)   A New, Rare Kind (Flora vs Violet) EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 6:01 am

There was a sound like something being dropped on the floor, then scrambling sounds followed by a muffled moan.

"Hmm...?" Suddenly, the door swung open and revealed a pale, human woman draped in a baggy sweater that contrasted her tight skirt, adorned with stripy stockings that naturally drew the eye thanks to the appearance of stark white only on that part of her outfit (unless you counted her face...)

Violet Henbane glanced downwards once her eyes failed to meet any visitor, catching sight of Flora's adorable little form just sitting there, having wandered right into the spider's web.

"Ahuhu... And what kind of Midara are you, little devil? You're awfully brave to march right up to this place, unless you really don't know where you are..."

Violet leant down to place a hand on Flora's cheek, caressing her jawline with hands that had previously been hidden by long sleeves.

"You'd better come in, either way."

That rough, husky voice of hers made anything she said sound like a threat, but the tender touch of her hand and the promise of shelter from this dismal swamp cast doubt behind the allure of running away.

Last edited by Lipstick_Brat on Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WuvWuv

PostSubject: Re: A New, Rare Kind (Flora vs Violet)   A New, Rare Kind (Flora vs Violet) EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 12:17 pm

Flora looked up at the pale lady, her adorable smile not wavering in the slightest despite the sheer amount of "stranger danger" Violet was radiating.  "Why hello there! Nnnnnot quite a Midara, actually, but i guess it's a close enough description?"

When she felt her hand against her face, Flora's smile only grew wider, her spaded tail swishing slowly in response to the touch. "I'm actually kind of a little lost!" That was an understatement, considering she wasn't even from this world, but she decided to keep that tidbit quiet for now. The woman's gentle touch was nice, but having a break from the mud and humidity was the real prize here, and she was willing to take risks to get it. "Pardon the intrusion, then~."

Certainly, if things went sour, she could just escape.
...Right?
Back to top Go down
Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: A New, Rare Kind (Flora vs Violet)   A New, Rare Kind (Flora vs Violet) EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 2:10 pm

"My name is Violet. Come, sit down."

Immediately inside the cottage was a room that might best be described as a workshop, less so a living space. On the right side, a wooden surface covered in potion-brewing things protruded from a wall that had in and of itself been affixed with a black board of some kind, surrounded by a lighter wooden trim. A larger plate, about as thick as a mattress and made of the same black wood as the opposite board sat vertically, as if a table had been raised up on the other side of the room.

A chair was sitting awkwardly in the middle of the workshop and Violet gestured to it while moving to sit at the chair by her desk with the potions. Along the way, her foot bumped into something large and rubbery.

"A-Ahuhu... Sorry sweetheart, I must admit, you caught me a little... Unawares." Violet picked up what was clearly a thick dildo off of the floor and placed it on the table, faking a bashful expression as she finally sat down.

"Never mind. Tell me, who and what are you then, if you're not quite a Midara? As you can tell, I'm what you might call... A scholar."

Last edited by Lipstick_Brat on Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WuvWuv

PostSubject: Re: A New, Rare Kind (Flora vs Violet)   A New, Rare Kind (Flora vs Violet) EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 3:58 pm

...Oh. To someone else, that might have been cause to concern, but Flora's inexperience with this world and her own existence as a (abeit lesser) being of lust caused her to see nothing disturbing about being invited by a spooky, giggly lady despite interrupting... that. "Oh whoops. Sorry for coming in at a bad time, hehehe..." She sheepishly took a seat as instructed, before clearing her throat.

"Okay, so, long story. From what i've been able to gather, Midara are kind of curious, magic-y people-looking lust beings, yes? I'm very similar to that... Except not. I'm not even from this world! ...Bleh, i probably sound crazy, but i swear it's the truth! I'd pinkie promise on that!"

She blinked, before rubbing the back of her own head in embarassement. "Maaaaybe i should go back on topic. Uh, yes, i'm from... Hell. Like, the fire and brimstone and terrible place to be capital H Hell. Circle of lust! And as i've said... The place suuucks, so lots of us want out. We... Don't usually get too far before we're out of energy and dragged back to square one, since we kinda live on sin and all..."

Flora puffed out her chest with pride, a smug look settling on her face as she continued: "Except i did~. Through what was totally not just dumb luck, i gave it a shot, and boom! Guess who's in a world that's just brimming with all the lust a girl could ask for, and then some!"
Back to top Go down
Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: A New, Rare Kind (Flora vs Violet)   A New, Rare Kind (Flora vs Violet) EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 5:03 pm

Violet's eyes glinted with some twisted delight at every word Flora spoke. She of course, knew of the interplanar and interdimensional sciences, Mother was an expert on the matters. If this was a lust demon from another dimension with a comparable level of sapience to humans and Midara, not something unable to be fully comprehended like her patron beast or something as simpleminded as an animal...

"Well, forgive me for saying, but, ahuhu... You're quite the marvel." She couldn't help but rock a bit in her seat, an old habit of hers. Violet's eyes darted over Flora's lithe body, her mind conjuring images of a whole dimension full of creatures like her.

"You said you're a lust demon? Then maybe I can let my hair down a bit. Some people have called me the same thing... Though I'm quite certain I'm human." Violet knocked on the black board behind her with her knuckles, causing it to flip around and reveal a tool rack similar to what you might find in a shed or a carpenter's shop. Mounted against it were all kinds of sex toys and what looked almost like medical or scientific instruments - clamps, belts, collection jars, sponges, there were even some distinctly magical looking artefacts that Flora wouldn't have a clue towards the purpose of.

"Does a pervy demon like you enjoy this sort of thing? Hm?" She rose to her feet and almost seemed to glide across the floor towards Flora, placing her arms on the back of her seat and looming overhead. "Maybe you want me to use those tools on you, so I can learn about what separates you from the sexual beasts of this world?"

Her eyes were wide like saucers and her smile was offset.

Violet's WP: 30

Flora's WP: 30
Flora's MP: 3
Back to top Go down
WuvWuv

PostSubject: Re: A New, Rare Kind (Flora vs Violet)   A New, Rare Kind (Flora vs Violet) EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 11:49 pm

Flora's smug and proud face quickly turned a little pale at the sight of all these tools. The sextoys weren't exactly something she was shocked to see, but the medical ones did worry her significantly. Violet's smile was not exactly helping her feel any safer either.

"Err... Y-You know what, i probably need to get going! It's getting late... Oh heck i am in trouble." She quickly leapt off her seat, slipping away from Violet and getting a bit of distance between herself and the worrying stranger, before scrambling for the door, praying to whoever might be listening that it wouldn't be locked.

She had to get out before she became a guinea pig!
Back to top Go down
Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: A New, Rare Kind (Flora vs Violet)   A New, Rare Kind (Flora vs Violet) EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 3:46 am

Jimmy the Blindfold: 24 (Success!)

Violet's smile turned grim; she extended her left arm and commanded her cursed cloth to extend, whipping through the air and ensnaring Flora's head, trying over her eyes.

"Don't worry, sweetheart, I think we can be good friends. I take my time to get to know all the horny beasts I wanna work with, so please! Gimme your best shot."

Flora's WP: 30 (Blind + Sensitive!)
Back to top Go down
WuvWuv

PostSubject: Re: A New, Rare Kind (Flora vs Violet)   A New, Rare Kind (Flora vs Violet) EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 5:10 am

"Weh--" Flora barely had time to react before the cloth wrapped around her face, interrupting her escape. She tried to grab onto it and pull it off.

...She paused for a moment, looking surprisingly offended. "Hey! I'm not a beast! I'm a cute adorable little imp! Dangit, lady, you're in for it now!"
(Remove Blindfold)
Back to top Go down
Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: A New, Rare Kind (Flora vs Violet)   A New, Rare Kind (Flora vs Violet) EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 6:48 am

Remove Blindfold: 77 (Failure!)

Try as she might, Flora couldn't quite manage to get purchase beneath Jimmy to pull him off! The sound of thick fabric fwuu'ing through the air caught the little Imp's attention and, blind to see what was truly happening, she was wrapped up in Violet's arms.

"Awww, I'm sorry, but trust me - I only use 'beast' as a term of affection. You are adorable, and I can prove just how taken I am with you..."

While Violet spoke, Flora could hear the sound of something else in the room, something almost like a whale call coming from miles away, hiding beneath the sounds of shadowy stirring and the giggles of a mad witch.

Creepy Kiss: 46 (Success!)

In all these unknowns, the sudden plunging of Violet's face upon hers couldn't have been predicted by Flora. Her kiss tasted of liquorice and one of her hands tugged just slightly at her hair from how hard her fingers weaved themselves into it.

Flora's WP: 27 (Blind + Sensitive!)
Flora's MP: 4
Back to top Go down
WuvWuv

PostSubject: Re: A New, Rare Kind (Flora vs Violet)   A New, Rare Kind (Flora vs Violet) EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 11:46 am

Flora's outburst quickly ended once she was in Violet's arms, replaced by a small squeak of surprise. The poor imp was quite clearly lost, her head turning in the direction every strange, unidentified noise she could hear.

"Of course i am! But sti--Mn?!" She went stiff in the witch's arms, a bit taken aback by the sudden, impossible to expect liplock, before her body slowly relaxed in her embrace, even making a fairly undignified high-pitched noise from her fingers tangling into her hair.

Flora was the one to break the kiss, once again trying to peel that damnable bit of cloth from her eyes. "...You're really gonna go and do that when i can't even enjoy the sight? Hecking tease..."

(Remove Blindfold)
Back to top Go down
Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: A New, Rare Kind (Flora vs Violet)   A New, Rare Kind (Flora vs Violet) EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 3:59 pm

"Is it the sight that you like? Interesting, most people close their eyes when kissing."

Violet released Flora and put a hand to her chin, idly smirking at her as she thrashed and pulled at Jimmy's cuddly (in her opinion) embrace.

Remove Blindfold: 15 (Failure!)

In another confusing moment of the ongoing debate regarding his sentience, seemed to tighten against Flora's head, stubbornly turning his proverbial nose into the air and going 'hmph!'

Except he didn't do any of that, because he was a magic blindfold with no face. His tightening didn't really have any adverse effects, it was just an annoying little squeeze.

"Most of the people I meet come to like Jimmy eventually, they say having one of your senses taken away makes the others sharper. Tell me... What do you think?"

Basic Attack 96 (Critical Success!)

There was a rushing of fabric moving quickly through the room and then Violet's arms were around Flora again, this time wrapping her thick sleeves around the smaller girl's waist and stomach. As if to punctuate her question, Violet gently put her mouth up to Flora's left ear and nibbled on it, wanting to feel the way she squirmed directly with her body.

Flora's WP: 24 (Blind + Sensitive!)
Flora's MP: 5

((I'm assuming a basic attack from Violet would deal 2 damage, rounding up from a 1.5. I make sure all her moves deal even damage specifically to avoid any decimals thanks to Sensitive multipliers, but it would feel weird if a nondescript basic attack like this ear nibble did the same damage as her kiss move.))
Back to top Go down
WuvWuv

PostSubject: Re: A New, Rare Kind (Flora vs Violet)   A New, Rare Kind (Flora vs Violet) EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 11:53 pm

"Maybe they do, but i really think that looking into someone's eyes while making out is--EEP!" Whatever Flora was about to say was interrupted by a high-pitched squeak and a flood of hard to describe noises as Violet gently nibbled on her pointy ear. "Awawa-- S-Sensitive spot! Cut it out! H-Ha..!"

That appeared to be too much for her, as Violet soon found herself hugging nothing but empty air, a cloud of shadow-bats suddenly replacing Flora, the bats flying away in every direction before gathering back into the Imp's form a few feet away. She looked a little out of breath, a pink blush creeping on her cheeks.
(Telewarp)

((That's fair. I'll let you decide if Telewarp would remove Jimmy or if it would cling to her through the teleportation))
Back to top Go down
Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: A New, Rare Kind (Flora vs Violet)   A New, Rare Kind (Flora vs Violet) EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 8:36 am

Violet observed the phenomena with intrigue, the shadowy nature of it all making her wonder if such a thing would be possible for her to recreate with her own magical abilities... This musing was inturrupted, however, by the feeling of Jimmy recoiling back up into her sleeve and into his place around her wrists, causing Violet to scowl at the cursed item.

"I'll have to enchant you for teleportation spells once we're done with this... Tch."

Witch's Treat: 79 (Horror Pheromones), 28 (Success!)

At least she still had other trinkets to fall back on. Violet flicked out her right arm and caught a glass vile from within her sleeve, brimming with a thick pink liquid that looked, quite frankly, delicious. With a quick display of creativity, she unfurled Jimmy like a whip to snatch up that dildo she'd left on the desk, yanking it through the air and flinging it towards Flora. While she was forced to move out of the way of that distraction, Violet nonchalantly sidled up in front of her and pulled Flora's top forwards before drizzling the contents of her bottle down into her clothes.

"I was going to crack it over your head, but I like your hair."

Flora's WP: 24
Flora's MP: 0

Flora must now roll at the end of every turn to dodge an attack from the shadows!
Back to top Go down
WuvWuv

PostSubject: Re: A New, Rare Kind (Flora vs Violet)   A New, Rare Kind (Flora vs Violet) EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 12:18 pm

"I escaped hell and you think your enchantements will hold me back? Do your worst!" Flora sidestepped out of the trajectory of the improvised "missile", with an incredulous blink. "...Did you just throw the hecking di--" Before she got suspicious fluids dumped into her dress, looking equally baffled by that casual disregard for fashion. "...Thanks for the consideration. I knew i should have packed spare clothes before i left..."

Nonetheless, she remained ignorant of the effects of the pheromone, or of the fact that Violet even had the ability to call forth monsters. Thus, she made no attempt to prepare for an attack, instead closing the distance between the two in a few wingbeats, hovering a little above the ground to be at eye level with Violet, before cupping the witch's chin in her hands. "You know, you got me a little worked up. You've had your fun, but i think it's my turn now~. You think it's better when you can't see? Nuh-uh. It's so much better when you can stare like that."

A gentle, pink glow slowly appeared in Violet's field of view, emanating from Flora's very eyes. "I'm sure you'll end up seeing things my way~..." A very, very captivating, and soothing glow...
(Impish Gaze)
Back to top Go down
Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: A New, Rare Kind (Flora vs Violet)   A New, Rare Kind (Flora vs Violet) EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 6:21 pm

"Oh, is this hypnosis? I don't mind a bit of hypnosis, even someone like me needs help to relax now and then." Violet seemed to remain comically composed in the face of Flora's attack, even as her cheeks reddened and her body shambled to and fro as the effect made her week at the knees.

"You look so much cuter now...~ Ahuhu, I really can't let you go, sweetheart, so please..."

Violet stumbled back, falling onto her butt and propping herself up with her hands. A pink ring surrounded her murky irises, signifying how Charmed she now was if the teasing pull against her skirt left any room for doubt. Violet left herself prone on the floor, now using her hands to expose her stocking-clad legs all the way up to where her crotch was just barely obscured.

"Please, Flora, don't leave me like this...!"

Don't Stick It In Crazy: (Auto)

Horror Pheromones: 76 (Success!)

Before she could even try to respond to Violet's offer, Flora felt something soft and sticky slam into her back, knocking her forward with a mwah! She was thrown onto Violet like she had intentionally pinned her to the ground, left to stare into her wanting eyes and unable to see the jet-black mark of lipstick left on her body from the unknown assailant that had struck her.

Violet's WP: 30 (Charmed!)

Flora's WP: 22
Flora's MP: 1
Back to top Go down
WuvWuv

PostSubject: Re: A New, Rare Kind (Flora vs Violet)   A New, Rare Kind (Flora vs Violet) EmptyThu Jun 23, 2022 3:37 am

A slightly smug grin crept on Flora's face as she saw Violet's reaction to her magically-empowered gaze, before she got kissed from behind and sent tumbling on top of the hot and bothered witch, mumbling a quick "who the heck?", but unable to look at what did this lest she break eye contact.  

"Don't worry, i'll give you relief... But i will take it slow~ Just. How. I. Like. It.~ Hope you'll think twice before assaulting absolute cuties like me in the future!" Flora, blissfully unaware of the trap under Violet's skirt, leaning in further, pressing her lips against hers. She could feel some of her energy leave her as those eyes kept grabbing all her attention, while Flora slowly ran her hands all over the witch's legs, gently gropping her thighs, but never any higher...
(Drain Kiss)
Back to top Go down
Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: A New, Rare Kind (Flora vs Violet)   A New, Rare Kind (Flora vs Violet) EmptySun Jun 26, 2022 4:41 pm

Don't Stick It In Crazy: (Autohit)

"Puah-!" Violet pulled on Flora's hair, breaking their kiss and looking at her with pink-ringed eyes and puffing steam into her face with her breath.

"Ahuhu... I felt my magic slip out just now~! It's like you just drank a bit of my essence, I can feel it wriggling inside you... Let me kiss you... Properly."

Violet's breathy speech and sudden spike in physical strength made one question whether charming her was actually a very safe idea or not. In one movement, she clamped her thighs around Flora and rolled them over on the floor, slamming the petite little demon girl on her back and casting a frightful shadow. Flora could feel the warmth coming off of Violet's body overhead as her breasts heaved and she took a moment to wipe the lustful drool in her mouth.

"You little shit, making me dribble like this, I'm gonna-" she coughed into her sleeve. "aHAhahuhu~."

Flora got only a moment's reprieve from Violet's hips pinning her to the ground so she could make room to flip her onto her stomach, weaving both hands into the fluffy hair she loved so much and forcing her to watch as a swirling, shadowy portal opened up in the floor beneath her face; inside, thick lips painted in some unknown black substance squished against eachother, tightly packed in what looked like the inside of a dome puckering against the air flowing into their realm. She got one quick look and a mere half-second or so to try and resist, but it was futile against someone so much larger than she - Flora's head was plunged into the lewd rift and forced against those plump lips. They sucked and smooched her from all angles, smearing their alien 'makeup' on her face while Violet's hands pushed her to and fro, grinding her into their kisses.

Horror Pheromones: 20 (Success!)

After what felt like a long, sticky stretch of this punishment, Violet finally yanked Flora back up by her hair and squatted over her, poking her cheek from behind to feel the fresh substance plastering her little victim's face. Unfortunately, she didn't get an awful long time to breathe before a pair of lips shot out from the portal below on a black and white tendril, smacking itself against Flora's lips and momentarily dragging her back down into the loving embrace of it's other mouths. Violet adjusted her grip to pull her back out again, this time using both arms to tug from the shoulders.

"Greedy."

With a wave of her hand, the portal closed, and they were left there together, panting. The pink ring around Violet's irises was gone.

Violet's WP: 28

Flora's WP: 16
Back to top Go down
WuvWuv

PostSubject: Re: A New, Rare Kind (Flora vs Violet)   A New, Rare Kind (Flora vs Violet) EmptyMon Jun 27, 2022 5:20 pm

Flora kind of just stood there, absolutely plastered in lip-prints, just trying to catch her breath and let her mind catch up to what the hell she just experienced. She was having a bit of an overload, steam almost coming out of her ears as she laid on the spot completely stunned. "A-... A-Awa... Awawa..."

"...What the frick just happened." was all she could manage after a bit. "N-Note to self... D-Don't charm the wild ones..." She stood up, a little shaky still. "Oookay, dropping the whole prove-im-the-seductress-here thing, I think i'm just gonna knock you silly and run the heck away now!" Flora's confidence was clearly a little shaken, and she was somewhat intimidated by the witch now, choosing to fly up and away from her before anything scarier could happen.

(Swoop Down - Part I)
Back to top Go down
Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: A New, Rare Kind (Flora vs Violet)   A New, Rare Kind (Flora vs Violet) EmptyMon Jun 27, 2022 6:37 pm

"Eeeh? But I love you!" Violet made lewd smoochy noises to herself before breaking down into a brief cackling fit.

"Getting charmed is so fun, but only in the right context. I'm seriously embarrassed that you made me dribble. If you just stop squirming and trying to beat me up, we can just curl up, cuddle and talk about things! You can tell me all your homeland's secrets and I can maybe teach you a thing or two about getting what you want... Come to think of it, even if you say no and I have to keep fighting, I think I want you in a blanket anyway." If she wasn't so self-conscious about it now, Violet might have actually started drooling again at the thought of snuggling up with Flora.

Horror Pheromones: 97 (Failure!)

A portal opened up behind Flora, but the beast within was too taken by her scent to make with the kisses.

Flora's WP: 16
Flora's MP: 4

Violet is offering a chance for Flora to Surrender... But is that a risk she really wants to take?
Back to top Go down
WuvWuv

PostSubject: Re: A New, Rare Kind (Flora vs Violet)   A New, Rare Kind (Flora vs Violet) EmptyTue Jun 28, 2022 5:12 am

She tried he best to fire back with some banter, but the hesitation in her voice betrayed how outmatched she felt in the seduction departement. "W-Well, telling a demon you want her in y-your sheets... How bold, h-ha, haha..." Flora couldn't help but blush a bit at the idea. If that was anything to go by, she also found the thought to be very tempting. Part of her remembered the rack of various tools, as well as Violet's strange and worrying magic, but another part of her was busy telling her that it's fine, worth the risk, that nobody who offers cuddles would be a bad person who'd harm her...

The internal conflict lasted for a few moments as she floated in place, but eventually, she made her choice, letting herself fall at high speed in Violet's direction!
(Swoop Down - Part II. Due to the temptation, roll this attack with disadvantage, if one of the two rolls fail, Flora will hesitate at the last second and miss her attack the normal way, but if both rolls fail... Reduce Flora's WP to zero as she instead dives straight into Violet's arms of her own accord.)
Back to top Go down
Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: A New, Rare Kind (Flora vs Violet)   A New, Rare Kind (Flora vs Violet) EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 2:29 am

"Gah-!" Violet winced, thrown to the ground by Flora's impact against her body. She kept her eyes fastened shut in dreadful anticipation of her fangs, but creaked one open to see that...

Swoop Down - Part II: 11 (Critical Failure!), 71 (Failure!)

Flare had just bundled her up in a hug. Well, she'd kind of gotten excited at the thought of being bit, but... This was interesting.

"What's this? Decided you want to kiss and make up? I might take that literally, you know. You're sure you want to cuddle up with the scary witch?" Violet giggled, grabbing her hungry beast's tentacle the moment it shot out from its portal to get another hit of Flora's tasty pheromones. With surprising strength, she held it in place until it slunk back into its portal like a scolded pet.

Flora's WP: 16 (Surrendered!)
Flora's MP: 5

The battle is over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New, Rare Kind (Flora vs Violet)   A New, Rare Kind (Flora vs Violet) Empty

Back to top Go down

A New, Rare Kind (Flora vs Violet)
Page 1 of 1