Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PC: Runa, the kind-spirited Barbarian

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deweye

PC: Runa, the kind-spirited Barbarian Empty
PostSubject: PC: Runa, the kind-spirited Barbarian   PC: Runa, the kind-spirited Barbarian EmptySat Jun 11, 2022 5:00 pm

Appearance: Runa is a young, pale skinned human barbarian, with short and scruffy black hair and green eyes that sparkle like emeralds. He is a bit on the short side, at 5ft 6 inches, but his toned body makes up for this as best as it can. Surprisingly, his skin feels rather soft to the touch, contrary to what it may seem like. He wears a thin leather overcoat and trousers, however it is torn at places from accidents in the past. He carries with him a battleaxe, made of black, shiny metal and also wears thick leather gloves that hide some scars from the punishment he received when he was younger. He also carries basic supplies in the pockets of his overcoat, though it is not unheard of for things to occasionally slip through the holes in the fabric every so often.

Bio: Runa began as a kind and loving soul, demonstrating a surprising amount of sympathy and compassion given how he grew up in a clan dominated by egotistical and self-centred barbarian brutes. The environment and expectations forced upon his shoulders slowly twisted this loving demeanour, however, giving rise to a combative and conflicted mental state that, while innerly yearning for love or fun, is prone to losing his temper at anyone regardless of what their intentions truly are. Despite this, Runa still cared for those that took care of him, and in a desperate attempt to please them he attempted to learn the cold-blooded aggressive fighting style developed by his ancestors. However, part of him still failed to fully accept their methods as his own, leading to him walking away from his clan out of both shame and fear of how he may be received. Without a proper place to call his own, or a job for that matter, Runa took to the adventuring business both to maintain a passable lifestyle and to seek some sort of redemption and acceptance within himself.

Combat abilities:

Activatable Passive, Compassionate Intuition:
-Runa has a natural aptitude for understanding how others feel and how he could help relieve them, even if only temporarily. He often taps into this affinity to give himself an edge in a fight against Midara.
-If, on the previous turn, Runa missed or otherwise did not attack, while his opponent landed an attack on him, his next attack will roll with advantage and deal 1 extra damage on hit (3 turn cooldown).

Divine massage:
-Runa’s signature move, taking the weaknesses in his opponent’s body and sinking his thumbs, aglow with ki, deep into where it will make them feel really good.
-Deals 2 damage, usable if the only binds active on him are where the opponent is in physical contact with him. On crit, deals 3 damage and stuns.

Wobbly fist:
-Runa’s fist vibrates violently as he builds up power before striking at the centre of his opponent’s chest, where the vibrations spread to make their body feel numb.
-Deals 2 damage and opponent’s next attack rolls with disadvantage, paralysis on crit.

Lure:
-Through overemphasising his own weakness, Runa can bait his opponents into fighting him how he wants them to, often pulling them deeper into a trap.
-Replaces opponent’s next attack with an attack of his choice, with it dealing half damage, rounded down (if the damage is done over 2 or more turns, like in the case of a bind, the first 2 turns has it’s damage halved). On crit, replace instances of ‘half’ with ‘no’ (no damage). All effects treat Runa as having ‘passed his turn’ (though it still has to hit like an attack normally would).

White hole:
Over time, Runa has begun to understand the special form of ki Midara are prone to utilising, often without their knowledge. In this case, he focuses on the energy as it strikes him, absorbing it.
Any attacks that would deal damage to Runa this turn instead heal him by that amount (charm decreases this healing by 1). On crit, the next attack that hits any opponent that attacked him (excluding lure and special moves) deals 1 extra damage.

Overloaded lust:
Runa’s desire to be dominated caused him to become familiar with a hefty buildup of lust towards his opponents. When it becomes too much, he lunges at his opponent full speed before giving a passionate french kiss fuelled by a combination of his ki and desire.
Deals damage equal to the total amount of missing willpower from Runa’s maximum, divided by 5 (rounded down), stunning on crit (3 turn cooldown).

Summon Labrys:
-A dual-sided axe comprised solely of electrical energy that Runa can manipulate. While the Barbarian used to resent using this weapon, he found that he can apply a form of electro-stimulation though it that can make Midara weak at the knees…alongside anywhere else he swings it. This is the three attacks he knows that utilise Labrys.

-(Head swing): he goes for the head. The goal being to directly pleasure the opponent’s brain and trick the neural network into feeling all sorts of pleasure.
Deals 3 damage, charms and stuns on crit

-(Ducking cleave): he swings around him, sending a shockwave aimed for the opponent’s knees and legs.
Deals 2 damage and chance of applying knocked down to all enemies, stuns on crit.

-(Jolt up under): he presses the ‘hilt’ of the weapon directly on the opponent’s lower region, causing immense pleasure if done right. Runa is often too afraid to use this attack often due to the preciseness required.
Deals 1 damage but advantage with this attack results in rolling 3 dice instead of 2, with this attack dealing 4 damage and paralysing on crit (can only be used once per fight).

Special moves (each are once per fight):
-These are attacks he either learned or were taught by some of the Midara he has faced in the past. Each are complex to execute or are way outside his area of expertise, so he keeps utilisation of them to a minimum.

Demonic enhancement (Irene the Greater Succubus):
-While being subject to Irene’s method of ‘torturous pleasure’ for an extensive period of time, Runa began to learn how to replicate the innate magical aura she exuded, though his variation is far more limited.
-Auto-hit, 3 turn duration buff, increases damage dealt by 1.

Weaknesses:
Due to his harsh upbringing and even harsher perspective of himself, Runa is prone to methods that provide an amount of softness he is not used to.
Ass: Runa suffers from disadvantage and takes 1 increased damage from any ass-based attack
Breasts: Runa suffers from disadvantage against any breast-based attack.

Runa also secretly has a fetish for clowns, though it is particularly embarrassing for him to admit, originating from him seeing a poster for a circus show when he was young that is engrained in his memory to this day.
Clowns: if his opponent is dressed in clown-like attire, takes 2 increased damage and suffers from disadvantage from all attacks made by that opponent.

After his initial encounter with Irene, it left Runa with a passionate desire to enjoy the farts of his aggressors. While it was triggered by nice smells, it is possible that any fart could trigger a similar reaction given enough training.

Farts: The first time Runa is hit with a (sweet) Fart attack each battle, he is Paralyzed, which will function as Stunned and Off Balance at once.
(Sweet will cause this debuff at any point, whereas smelly fart smells will only trigger this if Runa has already been hit with 2 ass based attacks).

Thanks to Sophie’s training and conditioning, Runa gets a charge out of taking selfies of them being humiliated by midara or just being toyed with.

Social media slut: Make a roll when a fight is lost. If it fails, then the player can’t help taking and posting a selfies showcasing a new weakness or the new midara they got owned by. Any new midara the player encounters has a chance to seeing the pics and learning one weakness or about a loss to a midara.

I would appreciate any advice greatly on things such as game balance or just general ideas on what to add/remove (I believe I’m allowed to edit this as I go). Many thanks.

Last edited by Deweye on Sat Jul 09, 2022 3:01 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: PC: Runa, the kind-spirited Barbarian   PC: Runa, the kind-spirited Barbarian EmptySat Jun 11, 2022 5:09 pm

Aw, I like him! His toolkit really comes together nicely with the whole unarmed combat -> weapon combat switch, and his 'divine energy' mechanics (specifically the thorn buff) remind me a bit of Paladins from Dragon Quest. I also enjoy that his backstory isn't vast and sweeping, but explains his current persona (short temper, struggles with receiving affection, unsure of what he should be), like - that's some really believable psychological aftereffects of being raised in an environment like that.

Lovely boy, would hug and tell everything's going to be ok.
Back to top Go down
Deweye

PostSubject: Re: PC: Runa, the kind-spirited Barbarian   PC: Runa, the kind-spirited Barbarian EmptyWed Jun 15, 2022 6:14 pm

Updated after the first fight with Irene
Back to top Go down
Deweye

PostSubject: Re: PC: Runa, the kind-spirited Barbarian   PC: Runa, the kind-spirited Barbarian EmptyThu Jun 23, 2022 6:59 pm

Ok, so I just edited in part 1 of a 2 part project (if I call it that) aimed at making Runa more focused and complex as a character, since the previous work I did using them demonstrated what I had made was not sufficient in my opinion.

I have changed Runa's moveset, though I do have a canonical justification in my head for the changes so the the previous work is not rendered useless (and the original passive literally never triggered so who cares about me maintaining that if its confusing), alongside adding a "special move" feature which would be fun to add to over time. Hopefully this improves the combat end of things.

Part 2 will be aimed at adding a more focused motivation and description of how fetishes work (though I am not overhauling their effects). Same as any other time I do anything, any advice is greatly appreciated (plus, this redaction and the drowning cove thing may also help me understand creation for the thing I am planning to make next, if it ends up happening, hence why advice is appreciated).
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: PC: Runa, the kind-spirited Barbarian   PC: Runa, the kind-spirited Barbarian EmptyFri Jun 24, 2022 7:03 am

Deweye wrote:
Ok, so I just edited in part 1 of a 2 part project (if I call it that) aimed at making Runa more focused and complex as a character, since the previous work I did using them demonstrated what I had made was not sufficient in my opinion.

I have changed Runa's moveset, though I do have a canonical justification in my head for the changes so the the previous work is not rendered useless (and the original passive literally never triggered so who cares about me maintaining that if its confusing), alongside adding a "special move" feature which would be fun to add to over time. Hopefully this improves the combat end of things.

Part 2 will be aimed at adding a more focused motivation and description of how fetishes work (though I am not overhauling their effects). Same as any other time I do anything, any advice is greatly appreciated (plus, this redaction and the drowning cove thing may also help me understand creation for the thing I am planning to make next, if it ends up happening, hence why advice is appreciated).

Welcome to the "I wanna rework my PC crew" currently I have no idea of how many members we do have, but welcome anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PC: Runa, the kind-spirited Barbarian   PC: Runa, the kind-spirited Barbarian Empty

Back to top Go down

PC: Runa, the kind-spirited Barbarian
Page 1 of 1