Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Runa vs. Irene the Greater Succubus

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Runa vs. Irene the Greater Succubus Empty
PostSubject: Runa vs. Irene the Greater Succubus   Runa vs. Irene the Greater Succubus EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 4:34 pm

The young Barbarian Runa found himself passing through a rather nondescript village in a forest as he searched for work. No one would expect a particularly thrilling venture from a place such as this, but something seemed wrong. It was as though the air was heavy with dread, what few people walked the streets did so quickly and without sparing a glance at anyone else. Something was wrong here, without a doubt. With any luck, it was a problem that could be solved by a certain Barbarian.
Back to top Go down
Deweye

PostSubject: Re: Runa vs. Irene the Greater Succubus   Runa vs. Irene the Greater Succubus EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 4:48 pm

While it wouldn't be fair to say that the reaction was one Runa was unfamiliar with, it did still seem odd. Runa thought to wave, but based on the way everyone was looking at him it would perhaps be a bit out of place. Not one to turn away an opportunity such as this, Runa went to find someone here who seemed the least unfriendly to ask what the issue was with everyone.

Last edited by Deweye on Sun Jun 12, 2022 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Runa vs. Irene the Greater Succubus   Runa vs. Irene the Greater Succubus EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 4:56 pm

(Is his name Rune or Runa?)

Search (62) Success

There weren't many people out and about, and most were about as unsocial as the last. But, Runa found something very relevant to his search, or at least it looked that way. The message board, where various advertisements and notifications would be left to inform passersby, had just one poster on it. The wanted poster of a succubus, although the provided picture was just a placeholder of an attractive woman.

'A Succubus prowls the streets. Be careful, lest it drain you of your energy next. Any foolish enough to want to take the Demon down, come to the inn for details on the temptress and the significant reward. All else, consider yourself warned' it read.
Back to top Go down
Deweye

PostSubject: Re: Runa vs. Irene the Greater Succubus   Runa vs. Irene the Greater Succubus EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 5:07 pm

(Runa, but autocarrot assures me I'm the one who is wrong)

'Huh, a succubus. Can't really say that it is something I have dealt with before, but a reward is a reward' Runa mumbled to himself. Eyeing the picture to recollect as much info as he could, she looked....really beautiful. Of course, the picture wasn't in the best quality, but what was there was stunning to say the least. It even provoked a small reaction within him, though Runa wasn't familiar too much with the feeling to really place it as anything significant for the moment.

Slightly paranoid over the "prowls the streets" comment, Runa attempts to walk along the sides of the streets in search of the inn specified. He secretly hoped it would present itself via a sizeable sign, but he corrected himself afterwards that rarely are things ever that simple.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Runa vs. Irene the Greater Succubus   Runa vs. Irene the Greater Succubus EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 5:12 pm

Search (26) Success

Runa was actually proven wrong, it was that simple. The inn had a significant sign to help draw in any adventurers weary from their time on the open road. That picture of the succubus may have been attractive, but one would do well to remember that the image was just a theorizing of what she MAY have looked like. Regardless, the inn's doors were open, and at least the people inside seemed to be enjoying themselves somewhat instead of fearing for their lives because of the Succubus.
Back to top Go down
Deweye

PostSubject: Re: Runa vs. Irene the Greater Succubus   Runa vs. Irene the Greater Succubus EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 5:22 pm

Runa smiled at the fact that things weren't completely ruined here, at least. Trying to bother people as little as possible on his way, Runa walked over to the barkeeper and motioned him to come over. He didn't trust the drastically different circumstances entirely, but as long as they had no ill-intentions things were probably going to be fine.

"Hi. Sorry to bother you but I wanted to ask about the wanted poster and the bounty reward. Could you give me any details about what I am looking for and the condition you want it to be left in?" Runa asked, though his soft tone did make his voice a bit harder to discern from the other voices surrounding him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Runa vs. Irene the Greater Succubus   Runa vs. Irene the Greater Succubus EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 5:35 pm

The bartender was already looking at Runa as soon as he walked in. He expected the warrior to have a harsher voice, but it was far from the craziest thing he had seen in his days. "There's a Succubus around here, we don't know if she's hiding in town or she goes out into the woods when she's not on the hunt. We don't know what she looks like either, all of the victims that have turned up have their memories of her replaced by a braindead, lust-drunk haze. The reward is all of the gold that the town has managed to scrape up from their piggy banks, myself included. We want her taken alive. Is that everything you wanted to know? And, care for a drink before you head out?" He explained to Runa. It may not have shown on his face, but he was relieved that somebody had come to help. Hopefully, this young man didn't end up like the others, he thought.
Back to top Go down
Deweye

PostSubject: Re: Runa vs. Irene the Greater Succubus   Runa vs. Irene the Greater Succubus EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 5:45 pm

A lust drunk haze.....yep this certainly did feel like an enemy he had no former experience with. As much as Runa would appreciate a drink, he needed to keep his wits and his wallet as full as they could be. "Thanks but I think I'm fine for now. If I have any questions, I can always come back and ask, right? And hey, maybe after I come back I could have a little something." Runa's attempts at humour felt empty to him as he spoke. Maybe the outside town's mood is getting to him.

He leaves the bar to have a walk around the woods first. He thought that an isolated environment would be preferable, and if all the bartender knew was that random people were attacked while just walking around, doing simply that may let her come to him instead.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Runa vs. Irene the Greater Succubus   Runa vs. Irene the Greater Succubus EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 5:53 pm

Search (83) Fail

"Yes, just come back and ask if you need any more advice. And, if you come back with that Succubus in tow, you wouldn't have to pay for your drinks, I'll tell you that much." The bartender returned his attempt at humor before waving Runa off. He hoped that wouldn't be the last time he saw that young man.

Runa's trek through the woods began, and he didn't encounter much of anything or anyone. He was likely a prime target for his own bounty target, but she hadn't shown herself to him yet.
Back to top Go down
Deweye

PostSubject: Re: Runa vs. Irene the Greater Succubus   Runa vs. Irene the Greater Succubus EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 5:58 pm

Runa tried to rack his brains as to whether he could gather any clue as to where this succubus could be, but to no avail. He kinda wished he asked whether there was some thing that could lure the succubus out, but he's already here so himself will have to do. Runa thus continued to search around the forest for any indication as to where this succubus could be, focusing his attention towards things such as withered bodies or footsteps along the forest floor.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Runa vs. Irene the Greater Succubus   Runa vs. Irene the Greater Succubus EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 6:05 pm

Search (96) Crit Success

Runa's eyes drifted down to the forest floor and found a trail of footsteps almost immediately. As he followed them, he felt a slight shift in the air, something foreign but alluring was on the wind. Step by step he approached, until he found his quarry. What looked like a woman was asleep in a low, hanging tree branch. She had tan, smooth skin and mind-bogglingly thick curves, especially her incredibly plump ass. All she wore was what could be described as a sleeved, black leotard and see-through nylon stockings that went down to her ankles. Her eyes were hidden by silver hair that had long bangs but went down just to her neck in the back. And from that hair sprouted two purple horns that removed all doubt about her identity.

Runa had found her taking a snooze, it seemed.

Runa: 30 Willpower, 10 Reason
Irene: 30 Stamina, Asleep
Back to top Go down
Deweye

PostSubject: Re: Runa vs. Irene the Greater Succubus   Runa vs. Irene the Greater Succubus EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 6:16 pm

Coming across the succubus resting on the tree branch, Runa's reaction came twofold. The first, immediate reaction, was happiness that he was as lucky as he was, coming across the succubus in such preferable circumstances. The second, later and more prominent reaction was one of adoration. For some reason, Runa couldn't take his eyes off her and all of her glorious, perfect body. The light from the sun even seemed to slightly glisten of her body to make her shine even brighter to his eyes. And that perfectly round bubble butt.....

While he knew he should capture her while the circumstances are preferable, for some reason he absolutely could not take his eyes off of her voluptuous body, and so his efforts amounted to little more than a really slow walk in her general direction. Hopefully he will soon get his head back in the game quick enough to capture her before she wakes.

Skip turn
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Runa vs. Irene the Greater Succubus   Runa vs. Irene the Greater Succubus EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 6:21 pm

Wake Up (62) Success

The succubus yawned, then turned onto her stomach as Runa approached her. That bubble butt was on full display for the barbarian, it seemed to go on forever and forever, an endless valley of luscious booty that anyone could get lost in (it also had a heart-shaped tattoo right on her crack). She still appeared to be asleep, enjoying her midday nap in the sun as the light seemed to function as a spotlight for her and her beauty. The woman in the wanted poster didn't even compare to the real deal.

Irene: 30 Stamina, Asleep 1/2
Back to top Go down
Deweye

PostSubject: Re: Runa vs. Irene the Greater Succubus   Runa vs. Irene the Greater Succubus EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 6:28 pm

Runa felt his body tense up as she turned around. No one he had ever seen had a body that even slightly resembled the divine beauty before him. Something about her brought out a wanting energy to an extent he has never felt before. Almost captivating... but the sudden movement gave him the jolt of concern that he needed to at least attempt to complete the task he set out to accomplish. Though, his distracted state made that attempt a rather slow and weakened punch that he stupidly hoped would knock her out clean.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Runa vs. Irene the Greater Succubus   Runa vs. Irene the Greater Succubus EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 6:34 pm

Wake Up (Auto)

Runa's punch felt more like someone shaking the succubus to wake her up. "Nnn... okay, okay I'll wake up." The barbarian couldn't tell if her eyes were open, thanks to her hair, but she sat up and looked right at him to prove that she was awake now.

"Ooooh! Hello, handsome. My name is Irene, could I get yours by any chance~" she asked him, hopping out from the branch and standing on the ground like the adventurer. She was about his height, but her massive supply of lustful curves gave her a presence much greater than her height.

Irene: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Deweye

PostSubject: Re: Runa vs. Irene the Greater Succubus   Runa vs. Irene the Greater Succubus EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 6:41 pm

Damn it. He could have sworn he intended to punch her harder than what ended up happening, but her alluring voice and jiggling flesh quickly suppressed those thoughts. Her sudden advance caught him off guard, so he unwittingly replied. "U-um, my name is Runa. Sorry, I was hoping that you could come with me so that I could get my reward. You know how it is..." He fumbled over his words, but still managed to gather the will power to prepare a defensive stance in case she attempted to strike him. He didn't want to attack her if she came willingly...

Protective stance
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Runa vs. Irene the Greater Succubus   Runa vs. Irene the Greater Succubus EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 6:48 pm

Protective Stance (92) Crit Success

"Ahhhh, you're an adventurer after my bounty. No wonder you're better looking than the rest of the guys in that village. Sorry, but I'd rather not come with you. How about you come with me, and from there we can take care of all those nerves you have? What do you say, Runa, baby?" Irene purred to him, not taking his offer and instead giving him one that couldn't have been more on the nose for a lust demon. She smiled a salacious grin at him and strutted towards him, but the barbarian maintained a safe distance.

Irene: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Deweye

PostSubject: Re: Runa vs. Irene the Greater Succubus   Runa vs. Irene the Greater Succubus EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 6:53 pm

It took an unnatural amount of time for Runa to object to her advances, but he eventually managed to do so. "I appreciate the offer...I really really do, but I'm not going to fall like all those other people you tainted". Feeling pushed against the wall (metaphorically) by her dominant presence, Runa felt forced to attack her. Yet his conflicted mental state made focusing on the swing hard.

Warm punch
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Runa vs. Irene the Greater Succubus   Runa vs. Irene the Greater Succubus EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 7:16 pm

Warm Punch (6) Crit Success

Runa's fist met Irene's gut and knocked the wind out of her. Her seductions ceased for a moment as she stepped back and raised a finger to signal the man to pause for a moment. She got air back in her lungs and let out a sigh of relief. Wow, this guy could pack a punch.

Irene: 28 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Deweye

PostSubject: Re: Runa vs. Irene the Greater Succubus   Runa vs. Irene the Greater Succubus EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 7:22 pm

He started to gain confidence with himself again after that last successful blow. But his hubris resulted in him using the same attack as before (if a bit stronger than before). Partially because he thought ‘if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it’ and mainly because it was taking almost all of his mental faculties to not think about the infinite possibilities her body represented.

Warm punch
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Runa vs. Irene the Greater Succubus   Runa vs. Irene the Greater Succubus EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 7:31 pm

Warm Punch (42) Success
Impossible Physique (46) Success

Irene was forced back again by Runa's second strike but she had enough in her to return the favor this time. "I can tell you have that itch, Runa. Just give in to it, you don't need to fight it. You don't need to fight me~" the succubus’s lewd words graced the warrior's ears as she swayed her hips, licked her lips, and batted her eyelashes at him. Her body was all but naked, every curve of her body was on display.

Runa: 30 Willpower, 7 Reason
Irene: 26 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Deweye

PostSubject: Re: Runa vs. Irene the Greater Succubus   Runa vs. Irene the Greater Succubus EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 7:36 pm

“Don’t…need…to…fight” Runa echoed, entranced by her display and buttery voice. He felt shivers across his spine and his face turning hot and red. With little idea what to do against her…unique fighting style, Runa adopts a defensive stance once again on the wishful hope she would just attack in a way that would make this fight even slightly resemble a normal duel.

Protective stance
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Runa vs. Irene the Greater Succubus   Runa vs. Irene the Greater Succubus EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 7:56 pm

Protective Stance (91) Crit Fail
Roving Hearts (Auto,12,19) 1 Success, 1 Crit Success

Irene would do no such thing, unfortunately for him. She put two fingers to her soft lips and blew Runa a kiss that sent a cloud of magical hearts flying towards him. The barbarian was besieged by a warm, fuzzy feeling that caused the fantasies of Irene that he was suppressing to start surfacing higher in his mind.

Runa: 28 Willpower, 7 Reason
Back to top Go down
Deweye

PostSubject: Re: Runa vs. Irene the Greater Succubus   Runa vs. Irene the Greater Succubus EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 8:15 pm

When the shimmering pink hearts made contact, Runa imagined Irene smothering him with that jiggly, enticing behind of hers, trapping him inside the fabric of her panties as her ass encompasses his entire world. By the time he finally came to, Irene was there smiling at how flustered he was. Assuming his mind had been read, Runa blurted out “I’m sorry, I-I really don’t know what came over me!”

Runa’s only concern was to get away from this sickening beauty to try to regain his composure, but even that was a struggle as he meekly stumbled away from the succubus. He really didn’t know what he wanted, and the only indications he was getting were dangerous ones.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Runa vs. Irene the Greater Succubus   Runa vs. Irene the Greater Succubus EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 8:25 pm

Kiss of the Succubus (26) Success

"Aww, what's the matter? You were only looking~ Unless... don't tell me, am I the first midara you've met? Are you a cute boy who's about to have your first experience being seduced to no end? Then let me put us off to a good start, cutie~" Irene cooed at his priceless reactions. She knew he had all kinds of lust inside him, all she had to do was guide it out of him.

And she began the work by catching him by the chin and kissing him deeply.

Runa: 26 Willpower, 6 Reason
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Runa vs. Irene the Greater Succubus   Runa vs. Irene the Greater Succubus Empty

Back to top Go down

Runa vs. Irene the Greater Succubus
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next