Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dominic Redlaw Vs. Irene

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Imp Eyes

Imp Eyes

Dominic Redlaw Vs. Irene Empty
PostSubject: Dominic Redlaw Vs. Irene   Dominic Redlaw Vs. Irene EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 5:17 pm

Silver, serene beams of twilight dribbled through the canopy and flecked the footpath at Redlaw’s feet; a rich, mellow floral aftertaste chased the evening dew.

It had been an exhaustive day of travel for Dominic, and, finally, the daylight had drained to a cool, purple, pastel dusk. Leaves shattered pleasingly under the weight of every step.

Suddenly, a tinkle of laughter blew in from the oaks - husky; wolfish; dangerous. Then a musical voice.
”...God, you look lonely. You’re an adventurer, aren’t you? Away from home, looking for a little excitement? A little action? You might get more than you bargained for.”

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Redlaw Vs. Irene   Dominic Redlaw Vs. Irene EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 3:49 pm

There's a tense as he hears the voice suddenly, glancing about while one hand went to his blade, preparing for...whatever was coming his way.

"...show yourself."
Back to top Go down
Imp Eyes

Imp Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Redlaw Vs. Irene   Dominic Redlaw Vs. Irene EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 1:25 pm

”You sure? I’ve heard I have an overpowering physical presence...”

Out of the forest’s enshrouding dark walked unsoiled bare feet, supporting fleshly legs draped in stockings and a figure of shapely, lecherous, attention-stealing proportions.

”Incredible, isn’t it?” She gestured to her wide hips with a coy smirk. ”Makes your knees shake and your pants tent all at once. Boys can’t make heads or tails if you put a body like this in front of them.”

“You’ll like this. First time with a girl like me always leaves a lasting impression—and I’m a very tough act to follow.”

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Redlaw Vs. Irene   Dominic Redlaw Vs. Irene EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 5:38 pm

There was a bit of a blush that rose to his face as the...rather attractive figured came out to show herself, though he tried to keep his nerves calm and nervousness to himself it wasn't exactly the easiest task.
"...I...I see-...but what's got you going after me now?"
Back to top Go down
Imp Eyes

Imp Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Redlaw Vs. Irene   Dominic Redlaw Vs. Irene EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 6:40 pm

”Don’t play coy. You’re cute.“ Irene’s smirk flared white, hungry teeth as she brushed her tongue over them. She rested her cheek on a knuckle. “It’s nothing to be ashamed of. And don’t feel bad about turning red, either.”

“I get the feeling you aren’t used to much female attention.” Beneath a glittering mop of silver hair, Irene’s eye twinkled with mischief. ”And the way you’re standing there, staring, makes me think you want to know exactly what it’s like to have my full attention. I bet you’re wondering, ‘what’s she going to do to me?’ - but trust me: it’s scarier to think how badly you want me to do it.”

“...So, wayward stranger... Do you want me to touch you?”

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Redlaw Vs. Irene   Dominic Redlaw Vs. Irene EmptyWed Apr 20, 2022 7:00 pm

There's a moment where his face reddens some at her words, and he can't help but think about those things now that she'd mentioned it...but he wasn't about to admit that, not out loud. Taking a breath and drawing his blade, he simply braces himself.
"Admittedly not really, I must be on my way, but I have a feeling you're not quite about to give me that choice are you?"
[Dodge]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Redlaw Vs. Irene   Dominic Redlaw Vs. Irene Empty

Back to top Go down

Dominic Redlaw Vs. Irene
Page 1 of 1