Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Runa Vs Sophie

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Runa Vs Sophie Empty
PostSubject: Runa Vs Sophie   Runa Vs Sophie EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 7:15 pm

Runa had been wondering to a large city in pursuit of a rumor. He had heard about a midara who has been engaging in fights with wanna be heroes and have been humiliating them in large public displays. Runa had been hired by a concerned council man of the city to defeat this midara and drive her away. He headed towards a large woman’s fitness center, which according to the intel he was provided was her main place where she had her matches.
Back to top Go down
Deweye

Runa Vs Sophie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runa Vs Sophie   Runa Vs Sophie EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 7:26 pm

He was a bit concerned given the mass of fans she seemed to have accumulated, and judging from the stories he was told by the council man she was definitely a threat if left to her devices. There is also the issue of the lack of familiarity he has with this technology given the people he used to be surrounded by. Hoping to gather some intel before he confronts her, Runa looks to see whether he can find a way to watch one of her matches before a confrontation occurs.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Runa Vs Sophie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runa Vs Sophie   Runa Vs Sophie EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 7:38 pm

Runa approached the main desk where there was a tall red haired woman with a sizable bottom in yoga pants who was running the desk. “Well hello there sweetie. This is a women’s fitness center. I am guessing your here to challenge Sophie?” she asked eying the mad like a piece of candy.
Back to top Go down
Deweye

Runa Vs Sophie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runa Vs Sophie   Runa Vs Sophie EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 7:42 pm

"Hi, yea that was the idea, but I was hoping to get an idea of what she is like before...you know..." Runa replied, trying his best to avoid concerning himself with the lady in front of him, though his words did escape him near the end.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Runa Vs Sophie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runa Vs Sophie   Runa Vs Sophie EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 7:51 pm

“Awww isn’t that cute. But sorry sugar, you can’t see the matches. Normally we don’t let me in here except for matches or unless they were invited by someone. She normally streams her matches online to the girls who couldn’t be here in person. They only way to watch her matches would be to be a member of her blog and become friends with her on social media. She only adds random men after she has had a match with them. If they knew what they are getting into, then they wouldn’t fight her.” the red haired woman said with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Deweye

Runa Vs Sophie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runa Vs Sophie   Runa Vs Sophie EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 7:58 pm

Runa blushed from the cute giggle the lady gave. "U-umm, yea I guess that makes sense." He didn't know where to go from here. He wanted to insist but the lady clearly wasn't the one in charge of how things worked. Yet, it still made him feel uneasy given how much more the lady seemed to know about his target.

"Well, if I'm not allowed to know what she is like to face, then I guess I have no choice but to go in as is" Runa said to the red-haired woman, reciprocating her niceties with a small smile of his own.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Runa Vs Sophie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runa Vs Sophie   Runa Vs Sophie EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 8:02 pm

“If you would like, I can set up a meeting with Sophie. She could tell you as much information as she is willing to share before you fight.” she said with a smile. “I’m Monica by the way.”
Back to top Go down
Deweye

Runa Vs Sophie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runa Vs Sophie   Runa Vs Sophie EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 8:05 pm

"That would be nice, thank you Monica" Runa answered, bowing slightly as a way of saying thank you. The fact that her opponent was available to have 'meetings' with, though somewhat concerning, did also give the indication that she could possibly be reasoned with. Plus, it is better than going in blind.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Runa Vs Sophie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runa Vs Sophie   Runa Vs Sophie EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 8:13 pm

“Then follow me sugar.” she said as she lead him down a hallway. Runa could see her large sizable bottom wiggling with each step in an enticing way. After a few minutes they arrived at the door. “Wait here a moment.” she said as she knocked on the door and poked her head in. After a moment, she pulled her head out. “She is ready for you.” she said as she opened the door. Sitting at the desk was a girl with pink hair, wearing a business suite. She had a computer opened in front of her. “Please come in and have a seat.” she said warmly.
Back to top Go down
Deweye

Runa Vs Sophie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runa Vs Sophie   Runa Vs Sophie EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 8:19 pm

Runa couldn't help but be distracted by the way her ass wobbled and swayed as she walked, but luckily he was snapped back to consciousness by Monica's voice.

"Thanks again" he replied as he walked through the door to see who he assumed was Sophie. Though he mentally prepared himself for a possible attack once he sat down on the chair, he still did so with a warm smile. He could also feel a decent flow of ki emanate from her, though somewhat suppressed.

"Hi. Are you Sophie? I was hoping to get to know how things work with you and your...fights...before we maybe started" Runa asked, though not being very forward.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Runa Vs Sophie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runa Vs Sophie   Runa Vs Sophie EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 8:28 pm

“Yes I am sweetie. Thank you for coming to visit me and for wanting to challenge me. My matches are easy. If I win, you get the punishment time. A lot of my fans love it when I punish someone new and they love it when it is a kinky punishment. I love having matches with people and then taking all kinds of fun pictures together. There are many midara who love seeing adventures they knew on social media. It let’s them reach out and see what the cutie they met before are up to now.” she said, keeping a warm and composed demeanor as she explained more. “If you win, then I guess you can make your request. If I win, then you get to join my blog as the star if some cute and kinky pictures.”
Back to top Go down
Deweye

Runa Vs Sophie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runa Vs Sophie   Runa Vs Sophie EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 8:34 pm

As Sophie went on about how the match would work, Runa started to get excited by the thought of it. He knew that he shouldn't get like this already, but the way Sophie seemed to have fun with the notion of what she does to her opponents made him forget for a bit how the council man explained it to him.

"That sounds...good. A-am I allowed to know what sort of punishments they are?" Runa asked, catching his breath as he spoke. He asked this both out of sexually driven curiosity and to get an understanding of what happened to her former victims.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Runa Vs Sophie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runa Vs Sophie   Runa Vs Sophie EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 8:37 pm

“I like to tailor make the punishments based on what fetish my target has. The more I know, the better I can make it. I’d love to hear about some of the things that interest you. I would want this match to be good for you.” she said with a nice wink. For how warm and nice she has been, Runa would have some issues trying not to reveal anything to her.
Back to top Go down
Deweye

Runa Vs Sophie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runa Vs Sophie   Runa Vs Sophie EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 8:43 pm

"Ummm, I do kinda have a thing for...butts...at least." Runa replied somewhat hesitantly, his past experiences with Shiri and Irene flowing through his mind alongside Monica's behind. "But I'd rather not make things too easy for you, plus it would be nice if you enjoy as well right?" Runa said in response, trying to lure her subsequently into letting stuff slip on her end. Surely it must be tiring having the weight of so many people's expectations on Sophie's shoulders to impress them.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Runa Vs Sophie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runa Vs Sophie   Runa Vs Sophie EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 8:46 pm

“Hmmmmm butts huh? Would that also include panties sweetie? Because I have a lovely idea for a punishment for you.” she said with a wink. “So would you like to challenge me?” she said with a kind smile. “I’ll make sure you fully enjoy yourself.”
Back to top Go down
Deweye

Runa Vs Sophie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runa Vs Sophie   Runa Vs Sophie EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 8:49 pm

"Y-yea it would...I'd be happy to" Runa replied, rather eager at the thought of facing her. Talk of a special punishment for him ended up amplifying the whole 'excited' problem he was having, though hopefully it wasn't noticeable.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Runa Vs Sophie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runa Vs Sophie   Runa Vs Sophie EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 8:52 pm

“That’s wonderful sweetie. Monica will take you to the locker room while I get ready. See you in the ring sweetie.” she said as she stood up from her desk. Monica walked into the office.” Follow me sugar.” she said to lead him.
Back to top Go down
Deweye

Runa Vs Sophie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runa Vs Sophie   Runa Vs Sophie EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 8:54 pm

"Ok, see you there" Runa replied in a rather happy tone. He smiled when he saw Monica and gladly followed her, probably also getting distracted again by her backside as she walked.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Runa Vs Sophie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runa Vs Sophie   Runa Vs Sophie EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 8:57 pm

She lead him to a locker room. The locker room was very nice and higher end. “You will wait in here until she is ready. I will be back to get you when it’s time for the match. Is there anything I can do for you in the meantime?” she asked with a seductive eyebrow raise.
Back to top Go down
Deweye

Runa Vs Sophie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runa Vs Sophie   Runa Vs Sophie EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 9:02 pm

"Umm...I-I don't know" Runa replied, in two minds about wanting to feel her bottom first hand and letting her be to continue her job. "I would...like it if I could have you...for company perhaps? You know, just until the match begins."
Runa didn't necessarily imply anything special with that statement, though his mind did begin to race. She did genuinely seem like good company and the atmosphere here was comforting in a way that lured him into their wiles easily.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Runa Vs Sophie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runa Vs Sophie   Runa Vs Sophie EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 9:05 pm

“Sure hun. You seem to be excited for the match. And to be honest, I sorta overheard that you like butts. Do you like mine?” she said with a seductive wink. She gave her sizable rump a playful spank.
Back to top Go down
Deweye

Runa Vs Sophie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runa Vs Sophie   Runa Vs Sophie EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 9:07 pm

Runa just nodded, drawn in by the show as he felt the urge to give it its due respect as Shiri taught him. He was finding it impossible to not fall for their tricks given their soft demeanour.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Runa Vs Sophie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runa Vs Sophie   Runa Vs Sophie EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 9:10 pm

“I’d love to hear what else you are into. You can share with your dear friend, Monica.” she said in an innocent sounding voice with a small hint a deviousness behind her words.
Back to top Go down
Deweye

Runa Vs Sophie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runa Vs Sophie   Runa Vs Sophie EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 9:14 pm

"I like really nice smells, especially some women's farts, and I also....have a thing for clown girls..." Runa replied, eagerly at the start due to Monica breaking his rationale regarding not telling this stuff, which went to immense shyness as the latter he hadn't actually opened up about until now.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Runa Vs Sophie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runa Vs Sophie   Runa Vs Sophie EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 9:16 pm

“Sweet smelling farts and clowns. If you like, I could try to make sure the final punishment would involve that, if you would like your Monica to do that for you?” she said with a tone that made her sound like a mommy with a kid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Runa Vs Sophie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runa Vs Sophie   Runa Vs Sophie Empty

Back to top Go down

Runa Vs Sophie
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next