Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sam and Alice vs Sophie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Sam and Alice vs Sophie Empty
PostSubject: Sam and Alice vs Sophie   Sam and Alice vs Sophie EmptySat Jul 09, 2022 2:58 pm

Among the midara-hunter world, rumors surfaced of a secretive Arena accessible only to a select group of people, it wasn't the most reliable piece of information, amounting to just a few urban myths of a pink-haired wrester that would fight challengers, dress them up in kinky outfits, sometimes sit and fart on them, maybe not the latter... A.K.A your average kinky midara, and with no bounty on her head to boot, she wasn't that big of a deal to many midara-focused info brokers.

On the other hand, this is PRECISELY what Sam needed to grow stronger, so, as unsure as he could be, he went to the place central to those rumors, looking to see himself around and maybe get a match going: he needed that training in order to cultivate his powers (and possibly his bond with Alice as well). Now, standing in front of a woman's fitness center, he went in to see for himself, carrying Alice with him.

Inside, Sam was called by a receptionist. "Hey dear, are you here for a match?" She asked with a gentle-yet professional smile on her face, she sat on a large stool behind the reception desk, her boobs so huge they might as well rip apart the white business top she was wearing.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Alice vs Sophie   Sam and Alice vs Sophie EmptySat Jul 09, 2022 3:01 pm

“Yes. I heard rumors about challenge matches and I was wondering what would happen in regards to that. And would these matches be one on one or can I bring a partner?” he asked, trying to be respectful. He was waiting for Alice to appear to add to the questioning if needed.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Alice vs Sophie   Sam and Alice vs Sophie EmptySat Jul 09, 2022 3:36 pm

Alice popped out of her little home and waved to the receptionist trying to be polite as she didn't have any questions that she could think of
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Alice vs Sophie   Sam and Alice vs Sophie EmptySat Jul 09, 2022 3:55 pm

"I see." She said, while she leaned down to rummage under her desk, the pair could swear they heard the stool the receptionist was sitting on let out a moan. "It's no problem." She said while grabbing a sheet of paper from under the desk. After her eyes went through the paper, she placed it back in its place and then sat on her large stool, rubbing her ass left and right, making it moan a little more... yep, there was definitely a person inside of it.

Then she got up and beckoned the two fighters to follow her, if they were to do so, the receptionist would guide them through a few hallways and eventually present to them a door that had Sophie written on it's surface.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Alice vs Sophie   Sam and Alice vs Sophie EmptySat Jul 09, 2022 4:07 pm

“Is she is the one who is running this?” Sam asked, looking at the door unsure. He mentally prepared himself to meet the one in charge.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Alice vs Sophie   Sam and Alice vs Sophie EmptySat Jul 09, 2022 4:10 pm

Alice tilted her head at the door blushing at the idea of sitting on someone like the receptionist had been "That or she'll be the one we are gonna get to spar with~"
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Alice vs Sophie   Sam and Alice vs Sophie EmptySat Jul 09, 2022 4:19 pm

When they got inside, they were met with a woman in a business suit, her hair was short and pink and her eyes were blue.

"Oh, so you both are here to challenge me?" She licked her supple lips seductively. "Together? Tell me that you fight together. please. I can have so many creative and humiliating poses I can put you both in, together~~" She said, getting ahead of herself. "But only if you want to, of course." She got up and stretched, her suit doing absolutely nothing to contain the allure of her shapely body
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Alice vs Sophie   Sam and Alice vs Sophie EmptySat Jul 09, 2022 4:31 pm

“We would be challenging you both together, but I am not sure about the whole pose thing….” he said, unsure about what to make if this woman.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Alice vs Sophie   Sam and Alice vs Sophie EmptySat Jul 09, 2022 4:37 pm

Alice smiled and waved "What he means to say is yes we would love to challenge you, my name is Alice and this is Sam. We hope to have a wonderful fight~" she said with a polite bow
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Alice vs Sophie   Sam and Alice vs Sophie EmptySat Jul 09, 2022 4:49 pm

"Don't worry, I'm not here to give you any PTSD~~" She said, getting up and shaking Sam's hand, then she moved on to pat Alice on the back. "Now, you both just give a girl time to get changed, you can wait in the waiting room." She said pushing both her opponents out through the door. "Melody, could you please lead them to the prep room? Thank you very much!" She said, not even waiting for an answer from the secretary, who was standing right next to the door.

"Follow me please, also pay no mind to Sophie's enthusiasm, she hasn't been getting many challenges as of late and she is itching for a bout." Melody said, leading the pair to a changing room, filled with lockers and with enough space for several people to change.

Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Alice vs Sophie   Sam and Alice vs Sophie EmptySat Jul 09, 2022 4:51 pm

Alice looked in awe at the different lockers and everything "Oh my this is so official~" she said with a giggle. "So are you excited for a fight Sam?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Alice vs Sophie   Sam and Alice vs Sophie EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 9:03 am

“Yes Alice, I am. I will be counting on you out there. Let’s show her how strong we are.” Sam said, trying to sound confident that he and his partner could win this match.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Alice vs Sophie   Sam and Alice vs Sophie EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 7:38 pm

"Are you quite done?" Melody's voice is heard through the door. "Just leave and take the door to the left, you'll have your fight."
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Alice vs Sophie   Sam and Alice vs Sophie EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 7:56 pm

Alice shrugged at the rude woman as she made her way to the door "Lets go, i'd rather be on stage then with a rude woman~" she said with a giggle waiting on Sam with a excited smile
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Alice vs Sophie   Sam and Alice vs Sophie EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 9:58 pm

“Let’s go.” he said as they head for the arena.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Alice vs Sophie   Sam and Alice vs Sophie EmptyMon Jul 11, 2022 12:50 pm

Both fighters made their way toward the pit, when they arrived, they found themselves in a ring with Sophie standing at the opposite end of it, wearing her signature bikini. "Finally! I was waiting for a fight!" Sophie exclaimed. "Don't hold back now, we've got to put on a show." She said while throwing a pink bag over her shoulder... maybe she fights with props, it's quite commonplace in wrestling.

Sam / 15HP
Alice / 15HP
Sophie / 30HP
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Alice vs Sophie   Sam and Alice vs Sophie EmptyMon Jul 11, 2022 2:04 pm

Sam summons some shards of ice and sends them at the fighter before them.

(Basic Blizzard)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Alice vs Sophie   Sam and Alice vs Sophie EmptyMon Jul 11, 2022 2:39 pm

Alice smiles as she moves in towards the opponent swiping her sword at her three times in order to keep her on edge and watch her reactions

(basic combo_
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Alice vs Sophie   Sam and Alice vs Sophie EmptyMon Jul 11, 2022 6:53 pm

[Basic Blizzard - (13, 91, 54), 1 hit, 2 crit fails]
[Basic Combo - (9, 70, 30), 2 hits]
[Booty Bomber - Auto hit! (Bind - 11, fail)]

Alice charges at Sophie, going for 2 quick horizontal swings with the flat side of the blade as Sam fires 3 wintry projectiles, and while the fox maid's swings hit only Sophie's gloves, they still put enough pressure to be considered successful strikes, on the other hand, Sam only lands one ice spike, which grazed Sophie's leg.

But Sam made a mistake: While he shot his ice spikes, he planted his feet too hard onto the ground, rendering him immobile.

Then, with that same superhuman strength that a lot of midara seem to have, Sophie jumped high up towards Sam, landing butt-flat on his face, fortunately (or unfortunately) though, having his body weight planted on the ground meant that the mage managed to take that hit without getting tripped and sat on, if only barely.

Sam / 13HP
Alice / 15HP
Sophie / 27HP
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Alice vs Sophie   Sam and Alice vs Sophie EmptyMon Jul 11, 2022 7:03 pm

Salos was blushing a little from the booty to his face. He summoned a large stone before trying to send it at the feminine fighter.

(Basic Stone)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Alice vs Sophie   Sam and Alice vs Sophie EmptyMon Jul 11, 2022 8:11 pm

Alice couldn't help herself but giggle as she rushed in at the girl again swinging her sword fast trying to do a fast damaging attack

(Dash and slash)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Alice vs Sophie   Sam and Alice vs Sophie EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 8:13 am

[Basic Stone - 17, miss]
[Dash and Slash - 60, hit]
[Corner Work - 20, hit]
[Re-arm - 65, fail]

Sam disengaged and made some distance between him and the female wrestler, then he used his elemental powers to generate a large boulder, and proceeded to hurl it at Sophie, but the latter managed to jump to the side and evade the incoming projectile.

What Sophie did not evade was Alice's sudden slash at her equipment bag, separating the wrester from her toys. "Hey! Not cool!" Sophie exclaimed as she took Alice's arm and Irish whipped the maid toward the corner, leaving her too disoriented to get up.

Sam / 13HP
Alice / 14HP / Stunned
Sophie / 26HP / Disarmed

(k, here is the deal: Since Sophie is inevitably going to get Action-creeped here, I'll give her some advantages regarding disables, here comes the list.)

Modified Rules:
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Alice vs Sophie   Sam and Alice vs Sophie EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 9:09 am

(Yeah that seems fair. We can make other changes as needed.)

“Why don’t you look over here lady?” Sam said as he summoned a bolt of energy and sent it her way to try to get her attention before she could take advantage of his partner’s downed state.

(Basic Thunder)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Alice vs Sophie   Sam and Alice vs Sophie EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 2:32 pm

Alice yelped as she held her head trying to focus, slightly proud of her successful hit but embarrassed she had been caught so easily after "I...I should probably be more careful..."

(stunned)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Alice vs Sophie   Sam and Alice vs Sophie EmptyWed Jul 13, 2022 6:33 am

[Basic Thunder - 48, hit (Stun - 68, success)]
[Rearm - 95, miss]

Before Sophie could do anything to Alice, Sam's lighting crashed against the wrestler, sending her flying towards the ground a few feet away. Then the maid got up from the corner and recovered her bearings just as Sophie got over the shock and got up.

Sam / 13HP
Alice / 14HP
Sophie / 25HP / Disarmed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Alice vs Sophie   Sam and Alice vs Sophie Empty

Back to top Go down

Sam and Alice vs Sophie
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next