Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq vs Sophie

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Sieq vs Sophie  Empty
PostSubject: Sieq vs Sophie    Sieq vs Sophie  EmptySun Jul 03, 2022 3:37 pm

Sieq just arrived in a major city where he heard some concerning rumors. From what he had heard, a midara had been running a challenge in a wrestling ring that was open to challengers. But every time someone loses, they seemed to end up with very sexual and humiliating pictures all over the internet. He had been hired to try to drive her out of town, but he knew that if he lost then he would be the next one to be posted online. He had heard that she seemed to have a private wrestling ring near a popular woman’s fitness center. What would he do?
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq vs Sophie  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Sophie    Sieq vs Sophie  EmptySun Jul 03, 2022 3:43 pm

If the midara had been taking all challengers and beating them all, she must be serious business. Either she was a skilled fighter, or an underhanded one. And either way, it wouldn't be wise to attempt to just follow in the footsteps of the other people that this midara took down and hope to do better. Sieq wasn't worried about being posted online yet, he was worried about the chance of an immediate loss. He attempted to see what it would be like to be an audience to the midara’s wrestling matches, if he could spectate a fight he could develop a strategy.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Sieq vs Sophie  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Sophie    Sieq vs Sophie  EmptySun Jul 03, 2022 3:46 pm

Sieq soon arrived at the woman’s fitness club where she seemed to be based out of. He soon saw a red haired woman manning the front deck. “Hi hun, welcome to Julia’s fitness club. Normally we are only for women, so I am guessing your here to challenge Sophie? She has been drawing a lot of new customers because of her matches.” she said with a wink as she eyed the challenger.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq vs Sophie  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Sophie    Sieq vs Sophie  EmptySun Jul 03, 2022 3:49 pm

"I was hoping to spectate one of her matches, are guys not allowed to watch?" Sieq asked, wondering if this woman might have been Julia. He could always attempt to challenge Sophie without hesitation, but he deemed it too risky. He wanted to at least learn a little more about her before daring to.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Sieq vs Sophie  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Sophie    Sieq vs Sophie  EmptySun Jul 03, 2022 3:52 pm

“Sorry sweetie. We used to let guys watch, but then they don’t want to face her, so you can’t see her fight. She only allows club members and her online fans to see her fights. If you would like, you can speak to her before you step into the ring with her? She doesn’t mind meeting her challengers before she fights them.” the receptionist offered to Sieq. She seemed to find it cute that he wanted to see what he was going to get himself into.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq vs Sophie  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Sophie    Sieq vs Sophie  EmptySun Jul 03, 2022 3:57 pm

"Would I be able to check her out online? I think I have my phone on me." Sieq asked, somehow not realizing he could've checked out her social media from the start without issue.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Sieq vs Sophie  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Sophie    Sieq vs Sophie  EmptySun Jul 03, 2022 4:03 pm

“She live streams the matches and she doesn’t like to keep the recordings because then no one would want to challenge her. Plus you need to be a member of her fansite to see her streams. I can show you some of her best pics to see how some of matches ended if you like?” she offers as she pulls her phone out from between her chest as she starts to click on her phone.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq vs Sophie  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Sophie    Sieq vs Sophie  EmptySun Jul 03, 2022 4:05 pm

Well, that was out the window. "Okay, show me." Sieq said, thinking foolishly that it couldn't have been that bad. At this rate, he would just have to bite the bullet and take the challenge. He was on the job, after all.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Sieq vs Sophie  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Sophie    Sieq vs Sophie  EmptySun Jul 03, 2022 4:12 pm

“Ok. These are some of my favorites.” the receptionist said with a giggle as she showed off some pics. The first showed the pink haired wrestler, sitting on her opponent’s face while touching up her makeup. The second showed her opponent dressed up in a maid’s uniform while she was sitting in their back. The third showed an opponent wrapped up like a mummy, but what he was wrapped up in was stockings. The forth was showing the opponent in a submission hold while she was jerking him off, but from what he could see was that the man in the pic was the one taking the selfie. All the photos showed her opponent’s in various types of humiliating and sexual positions. “I really love the stocking mummy because she got stocking from every girl who works here including me. And some times she manages to convince the guys she beats to regularly post new pics to her social media. If she really likes a person, she will always try to keep in touch.” the receptionist added.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq vs Sophie  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Sophie    Sieq vs Sophie  EmptySun Jul 03, 2022 4:15 pm

Sieq gulped as he looked at the pictures. "M-may I see more?" He nervously asked, intimidated and intrigued by the erotic displays of submission. He wondered if she use those big boobs to use... and how intense her facesitting got. He hoped he wouldn't end up losing to women's clothing again... maybe she had different tricks up her sleeve. All of a sudden, ending up on her social media was a worry of his.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Sieq vs Sophie  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Sophie    Sieq vs Sophie  EmptySun Jul 03, 2022 4:18 pm

“Why don’t I just introduce you to her? I’m sure she will show you some of her personal favorites.” she offers. The receptionist didn’t say that she wanted to see him join the social media page because he was very cute to her.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq vs Sophie  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Sophie    Sieq vs Sophie  EmptySun Jul 03, 2022 4:22 pm

"O-okay... I'll also ask about getting access to her fansite." Sieq said, telling himself that it was just intelligence gathering and not browsing the various ways she'd be able to defeat him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Sieq vs Sophie  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Sophie    Sieq vs Sophie  EmptySun Jul 03, 2022 4:28 pm

“Wonderful. Follow me sweetie.” she said as she lead him down a hall. After walking a few minutes, she arrives at an office with the name “Sophie” on the door. She knocks on the door, “Ma’am, a new challenger is here to meet with you.” the receptionist said with a smile. “Wonderful. Please send him in.” a bubbly voice said on the other side of the door. The receptionist opened the door. Sieq could see the pink haired wrestler in a formal business suit sitting at a large desk with a computer on it. “Welcome hun, please have a seat.” she said to the warrior.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq vs Sophie  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Sophie    Sieq vs Sophie  EmptySun Jul 03, 2022 4:32 pm

"Hello, my name is Sieq. I heard a lot about you...." He said as he took the offer of a seat. He sat down and got himself comfortable as he watched Sophie closely. "Your pictures are.... interesting.. I saw a few but I'm curious enough to want to see more."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Sieq vs Sophie  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Sophie    Sieq vs Sophie  EmptySun Jul 03, 2022 4:39 pm

“Oh thank you hun. One thing about my matches is that once we fight, I always invite my opponents to join my fan page. So once we fight, you be able to see all the pictures I posted before. Here are some of the ones I just took.” she said, turning the computer monitor to show recent pics she just took. One pic showed a guy with his mouth stuffed with stockings and panties. “He had a dirty mouth, so I thought the least he could do was clean my delicates.” she said with a giggle. The next pic show a man dressed in a wrestling outfit like hers. He was blushing as he seemed to be posing with Sophie. “I love it when I can dress a guy like me. By the time I was done with him, he was regularly posting new pics to my blog.” she said with a smile. The next showed a man who was tied up like a stocking mummy, being placed ina locker that seemed to be full of more used undergarments. “I took the stocking mummy idea and added the lacy sarcophagus. A fan suggested that and I have to admit that was a fun match.” she said with a wink. She seemed to be watching him to see how he reacted to some of the pics.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq vs Sophie  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Sophie    Sieq vs Sophie  EmptySun Jul 03, 2022 4:42 pm

Sieq's reactions to both of the stocking pics were very noticeable. He wouldn't last long against either finisher being used on him. "I guess we'll have to fight for me to see if you use your ass or your breasts to finish off your foes sometimes. It seems like you always use your clothes on people you beat." He said, hoping maybe that could trick Sophie into not using stockings against him in their fight. Now he knew she was planning to completely break down his will and humiliate him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Sieq vs Sophie  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Sophie    Sieq vs Sophie  EmptySun Jul 03, 2022 4:47 pm

“I can. Last time I finished someone with my girls, the guy ended up being labeled a breastfeeding baby. Last I heard, he usually gets fed by midara multiple times a week. And I am capable of using this bottom to smother someone out, among other things. But you seemed to like my stockings based on your reaction to my pictures.” she joked with a smile. She seemed to be a relaxed and bubbly girl, but from what Sieq could see from the pictures he didn’t know what to think. “Do you have any questions sweetie? I will be more than happy to answer them before we get started.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq vs Sophie  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Sophie    Sieq vs Sophie  EmptySun Jul 03, 2022 4:53 pm

"Do you ever fart on anybody? And... have you ever lost?" Sieq asked Sophie, those were all the questions he had before he committed to fighting her. "I don't know what you're talking about with the stockings, by the way..." he added, a weak attempt to try and distract from his weakness. He still wanted to win this fight.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Sieq vs Sophie  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Sophie    Sieq vs Sophie  EmptySun Jul 03, 2022 4:57 pm

“Oh my. That’s not very lady like, but I have won using farts before so I can entertain that. I have lost a few times. I allowed the winner to post their pics on my blog, but they don’t get around as much. Many people want to see the sexy girl win. It’s sad really, I enjoy just having fights and kinky fun with people. That’s why when I can connect with people, I tend to do more photo shoots with them in the future and they help inspire me to try new things with my opponents. And I’ll keep what you said about stockings in mind.” she reposted, giving a wink for the last statement. She knew he was lying about the stockings, but knew he had revealed more about his weaknesses.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq vs Sophie  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Sophie    Sieq vs Sophie  EmptySun Jul 03, 2022 5:01 pm

"I see. I'm looking forward to fighting you. When does our bout start?" Sieq asked her. At this point, he had no idea how this was going to go. But, he knew the chance that he would be the newest face on her webpage was a real one. And, he had to admit, she was cute and seemed nice.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Sieq vs Sophie  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Sophie    Sieq vs Sophie  EmptySun Jul 03, 2022 5:07 pm

“We could fight now. You will go and wait in the locker room while I get changed. I can’t really fight in this attire and would rather not work up too much of a sweat wearing this.” she said as she hit a button on her desk. The receptionist from before returned. “Please show him to the locker room while I get ready. And tell the girls we have a special match. They always love to be ringside and we can get everything ready for the next live stream.” she said as she went to another door, most likely to get ready. “Please follow me hun. I will show you to your locker room while everything is being prepared.” she said as she motioned for him to follow her. Sophie blew him a kiss as he left the office.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq vs Sophie  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Sophie    Sieq vs Sophie  EmptySun Jul 03, 2022 5:08 pm

Well, this was moving quickly, Sieq expected to have to wait at least an hour or two. He blushed at her blowing him a kiss, a simple gesture that always made him a little flustered, while he was shown to the locker room. He followed the receptionist and prayed silently for his own sake.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Sieq vs Sophie  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Sophie    Sieq vs Sophie  EmptySun Jul 03, 2022 5:12 pm

“I will be back in 15 minutes to get you for your match. So for now, relax. It also gives everyone time to arrive for the match. The girls are just going to love you.” she said as she closed the door. The locker room as nice and seemed to have all the basic stuff a locker room would have. He knew he have 15 minutes before the match begins. What would he do to prepare?
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq vs Sophie  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Sophie    Sieq vs Sophie  EmptySun Jul 03, 2022 5:15 pm

There wasn't much he could do, in all honesty. He made sure his pouch had snacks on it, tested his lightning by charging it in his hand, and tried to keep his mind off of all of the pics he saw. Sieq also searched the locker room for any signs of irregularity, anything hidden and/or suspicious.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Sieq vs Sophie  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Sophie    Sieq vs Sophie  EmptySun Jul 03, 2022 5:21 pm

Searching the lockers wasn’t the best idea because what he found was woman’s workout clothes. It seemed like this was a woman’s locker room that was allowed to be used by men for these matches. Sieq guessed that because this was a woman’s fitness center in the first place. They won’t have men’s locker rooms. Would he search the other lockers or wait for the match?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sieq vs Sophie  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Sophie    Sieq vs Sophie  Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq vs Sophie
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next