Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Priscilla Glazier, Candy-Obsessed Brat Princess

Go down 
+4
WuvWuv
herwillingslave
Anonymous469964
Lipstick_Brat
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

Priscilla Glazier, Candy-Obsessed Brat Princess Empty
PostSubject: Priscilla Glazier, Candy-Obsessed Brat Princess   Priscilla Glazier, Candy-Obsessed Brat Princess EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:10 am

Welp, I told myself I'd wait until I got Violet tested out before finally bringing this lady to life, but she's been occupying my brain and so: Here she is! For a bit of context, when I first set out to make a character for this forum I had two concepts, an octopus girl and a bratty princess. As you might know, I decided to pursue the octopus girl first and build the whole Drowning Cove around her, leading to the creation of more characters and a bunch of other fun stuff. Now I'm finally returning to use all the ideas that have gathered over time to flesh her out and make an enemy character who isn't some kind of fish. Hope you enjoy!

Princess Priscilla Frosté Heartsparkle Creampuff Glazier

(Yes, that is her real name. Several other middle names were omitted for brevity's sake.)

Appearance:
Standing at 5 foot 2 inches, the Princess is a perfectly normal human young lady despite what rumours might lead you to believe regarding her being some kind of candy-obsessed succubus. She has pale pink hair that forms three downward-facing spikes over her forehead and is otherwise held up in two long twin-ponytails that fall all the way down to her lower back. These twintails are one of her proudest features, but Priscilla is proud of just about everything on her body: From her 'bountiful' chest (she's an A-cup) to her sparkling magenta eyes to her lips that are as soft as spongecake, she'll readily gloat about her glorious body to anyone who'll listen. Speaking of soft cakes, though, her lower half is actually rather endowed with wide hips, plump thighs and a large ass, seemingly the results of all that sugar she eats... Her princess dress is more like a skirt that doesn't even attempt to reach even her knees and she tends to wear long socks, alternating between various white and pink designs featuring stripes, hearts or sweets.

Priscilla is so proud of her body that she boasts a huge collection of charming outfits that she might turn up to a fight wearing, depending on when and where you catch her. One of her favourites is her swimsuit, a pink one-piece with pale yellow polka-dots on it and frills lining her hips and shoulders.

Bio:
Princess Glazier has no parents to speak of, inexplicably ruling her capital city of Creme, located on the same island continent as Drift Village, which is near the southern coast relative to Priscilla, who lives further north. What happened to the original King and Queen is surrounded in rumours, with the leading theory being that they were fell victim to a Midara attack or that the King had an affair, leading the Queen to chase her fleeing husband around the world in a non-stop chase for revenge. Priscilla doesn't really care about any of that though, she's far too busy living her best life, having renovated the castle to be covered in her image and replacing the guard's uniforms with skimpy, revealing plate mail swimsuits. Her knights and maids both have been trained in the art of lewdness and submission, both men and women in either role constantly getting frisky with each other on the royal grounds. The guards are surprisingly tough and easily protect the Princess from Midara, but Priscilla's status as a giant pervert also somewhat deters from these attacks even happening to begin with via sheer intimidation (plus, she's really annoying...)

Priscilla spends her days following every whim that strikes her, either playing with her staff in the palace or travelling around the country in her Royal Caravan, getting into all sorts of mischief that only vaguely revolves around some sort of political mission like annexing smaller villages into her territory or convincing people to come and move to Creme. Her biggest vice is food, particularly candy and other sweet treats, and her favourite way of sampling new flavours is via collecting exotic lipsticks that are also produced in her castle's laboratory! Her ego and lewd body demand stroking and worship at all times, and her mind is basically full of nothing but sweets, pervy fantasies and hot air.

"Kiss me, your Princess demands it!"

Princess Glazier's moveset is largely themed around feminization, body worship and anything that makes her opponents kiss up to her in the most literal of ways. By applying sweet glaze to her targets, she can feast upon their lips (or elsewhere) for additional effects and with her eternally-vigilant platoons of guards and maids, she always has a helping hand or 10 to turn the battle in her favour by modifying the enemy's clothing and adding props to the battlefield.

She'll always be encountered either in her castle or by the Royal Caravan, meaning she'll never be without her supplies. Her trio of unique status effects tend to be pretty short-lived with the exception of one, but getting stuck with all three at once might lead to devastating consequences...

About 'Sweetened':
Priscilla's unique Lipstick effect, buttering the target's lips in a flavoured gloss. Heroes under this effect will find themselves targetable by new effects from the Princess' attacks and even entirely new ones, so it's one to keep a look-out for. This status effect can be stacked, equating to multiple coats of lipstick. Other glazes are available too, so one must be especially careful to avoid becoming naked in a fight against the Princess, lest she Sweeten their weak points to set up for massive damage.

About 'Dressed Up':
While Dressed Up, a player will be stuck in some kind of fetishy outfit that will bare more than they'd like, humiliating them (if possible) and separating them from any weapons.

About 'Subservient':
The final of her trio of status effects, Subservient targets have been afflicted by either intense bothering and had their patience broken or are momentarily charmed by an enemy. For the next turn, they are forced to comply with whatever demand is being made of them, meaning they can be goaded into attacking when it's not wise to do so or partake in the Princess' lewd fantasies.

Sweeten the Deal:
Priscilla roughly grabs her opponent's cheeks with one hand, forcing their lips to pucker. With the other, she applies a coating of flavoured lipstick with expert precision, smirking at her handiwork.

Inflicts one stack of Sweetened, two if Critical Success.

Taste Test:
The Princess licks her lips and grabs an opponent, forcefully kissing them with the intent to taste them thoroughly. She uses her lips to rub the opponent's own and aggressively runs her tongue around the entrance to their mouth, meaning the tasting will inevitably turn out mutual.

Deals 2WP of damage and consumes a stack of Sweetened. On Critical Hit, she'll make out with the opponent and add a second roll to the attack, causing it to hit twice on Success. For every stack of Sweetened consumed, Priscilla heals for two points of health. Deals double damage if used after Caramel Cannon.

Royal Flash:
A naughty Princess flashes her underwear at the opponent, forcing them to roll in order to avoid becoming Subservient. Since they can just close their eyes or look away, this move will always be performed with Disadvantage at range...

But when performed on a Bound opponent, the move will become a smothering attack that forces the opponent's head up Priscilla's skirt and brings them face to fabric with her panties. Her plush thighs and overwhelmingly sweet musk now deal a point of damage for every turn the Bind persists and rolls to inflict Subservient with no Disadvantage as well.[/b]

Seize Them!:
Priscilla calls up two Glaze Guards that appear behind the opponent, grabbing them and pulling them towards the Princess. They will always succeed in apprehending their target due to the element of surprise, so the Success/Fail roll instead determines what happens after the grab:
  • On Success, the target is successfully brought before Priscilla and is inflicted with Bind, brought to their knees.
  • On Critical Success, the guards will use their hands to grope the target, intending to influence them into complying. Deals 2WP of damage and Binds.
  • On Fail, the target escapes before they can be brought to the Princess and the two Guards flee, re-gaining their element of surprise for the next time the move is used.
  • On Critical Fail, the target will escape and the Princess will become furious, grabbing one of her Guards and wasting her turn to administer punishment onto them.

Off With Their Clothes! / Royal Makeover
Two Glaze Guards appear and rush towards the target, intending to grab them. If they succeed, Priscilla will take a seat while her minions spend a turn stripping the foe naked, giving them an opportunity to potentially escape, even if disrobed. If this fails, however, and the target remains Bound? Royal Makeover will automatically trigger on the next turn, giving them one more shot at resisting their makeover with a Disadvantaged Struggle roll. If that fails, the opponent is now Dressed Up for the remainder of the battle and must content with whatever clothing they're given.

In total, this attack has three rolls: The initial grab success, a struggle to escape the bind caused by Off With Their Clothes!, and a Disadvantaged Struggle to escape being Dressed Up, which renders them humiliated and disarmed from their weapons. Since it's a permanent debuff, there is a huge amount of setup required for this to land, but it can be made easier if the target is rendered Subservient first.

Blank Canvas:
Requires the enemy to be both Sweetened and in some way unable to act (Bind, Knocked Down, Subservient, Missing action due to previous Critical Failure etc). Priscilla bares her ass and forces it into the opponent's face, demanding they cover her in kiss marks.

Deals 4WP of damage and consumes a stack of Sweetened, since the makeup is smeared all over her and used up. On a Critical Success, the target will be buried in Priscilla's cheeks and forced to kiss her more intimate weak points, dealing 6WP of damage and 2WP of recoil to the Princess.

Caramel Cannon:
Requires the opponent be either naked or Dressed Up in such a way that their genitals are easily accessible. A Glaze Guard will appear holding a 'Caramel Cannon', a device similar in appearance to a fleshlight that's filled with the eponymous sweet substance. The cylindric item will be thrust upon the opponent's crotch, either burying a penis within itself to the hilt or being pressed up to a vagina before its payload is ejected inside. The caramel is mass-produced by the Royal Labs to stay thick and wet for as long as possible, so it probably won't harden... Though if you make it home that night, get it washed off/out as quick as you can. The Labs don't take kindly to lawsuits.

Inflicts two stacks of Sweetness. Combos dangerously into Taste Test!

Bountiful Temptation:
Princess Glazier flashes her breasts at the opponent, revealing that she doesn't wear undergarments up top. Her, um... 'Bountiful' chest entrances the opponent, and they must roll to resist becoming Subservient and worshipping Her Royal Flatness.

If this move rolls a Success, the opponent is momentarily inflicted with Subservient and will 'smother' themselves against her boobs, kissing her chest and consuming a stack of Sweetened if there is one available to leave marks all over the Princess. Deals 2WP of damage and, if the opponent has a fetish for flat-chested girls, they must make an additional role to not become Subservient again. On Critical Success, the opponent will have their face aggressively ground into by Priscilla and take 4WP of damage instead.

Modifiers:

Candycane:
A Glaze Maid arrives to present Priscilla with a Candycane, her custom edible strap-ons made of the candy they are named after. Once it's equipped, she gains access to new moves.

Candycane Attacks:

Set Dressing:
Priscilla calls for a prop of some kind to be brought into the area, followed by her changing her outfit to match it. While out on the field, the player can simply avoid these objects, but a successful use of Seize Them!  or being invited while under the effect of Subservient will force them into it. Only one can be used per battle.

Since these are essentially traps that dramatically shrink the battlefield, all bind skills on either side will be rolled with Advantage once a player and the Princess are stuck inside. Escape will be blocked by Guards, but characters that can fly or teleport might be able to circumvent their surrounding muscles. Allows Priscilla to use Blank Canvas without a movement-inhibiting status effect, and AOE abilities will target everyone inside the trap including the user and any allies.

Set Dressing Attacks:

She still needs some work, but I've worked on this too long for now, so I'm letting her be seen. I reckon she needs a few more ways to apply Sweetened, but the stuff like licking up her opponent's makeup and the 'painting' attack are things I've had in mind or a while, so that's good to get written down!

Last edited by Lipstick_Brat on Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:09 pm; edited 3 times in total

herwillingslave likes this post

Back to top Go down
Anonymous469964

Anonymous469964

PostSubject: Re: Priscilla Glazier, Candy-Obsessed Brat Princess   Priscilla Glazier, Candy-Obsessed Brat Princess EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 7:09 am

To be honest, I’ve never really had much of a sweet tooth, But this lady is really making me want some cookies. She sounds fascinating, to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: Priscilla Glazier, Candy-Obsessed Brat Princess   Priscilla Glazier, Candy-Obsessed Brat Princess EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 7:45 am

She's a pretty tough character to balance in terms of fetishes, she's got feminization, lipstick (obviously, it is me after all - but her way of interacting with it is a bit different), minor scentplay with the 'sweet musk', bratty flat-chest with pig-tails, potential pegging, various outfits... I hope she doesn't come off cluttered, is what I'm saying lol

I still have ideas for more stuff I wanna implement, but hopefully this sparks some interest in her.

EDIT: Once she's more complete, I'll also have a post in here for her Glaze Guards and Glaze Maids, just in case anyone wants to use them as mooks leading up to a battle with her or to have her fight alongside her servants Smile
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Priscilla Glazier, Candy-Obsessed Brat Princess   Priscilla Glazier, Candy-Obsessed Brat Princess EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 8:18 am

I would love to have Salos face her.
Back to top Go down
WuvWuv

PostSubject: Re: Priscilla Glazier, Candy-Obsessed Brat Princess   Priscilla Glazier, Candy-Obsessed Brat Princess EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 8:44 am

I enjoy big bazonkers as much as the next user but variety is the spice of life and we do not have many enemies with a smol-cup focus.

One thing i think could work might be a couple of moves exclusive to her different Set Dressings. Something like her getting a few more binds on the boxing ring as she wrestles you right into her assets, pomf-ing you onto the bed for special moves inside her bedroom, or water/lotion based fun in the pool to give a few ideas.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Priscilla Glazier, Candy-Obsessed Brat Princess   Priscilla Glazier, Candy-Obsessed Brat Princess EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:21 pm

She looks amazing! I'm not a big fan of pegging, but the rest of her looks really fun. When she's ready, I can run Sieq against her to help you test her.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Priscilla Glazier, Candy-Obsessed Brat Princess   Priscilla Glazier, Candy-Obsessed Brat Princess EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 11:51 pm

I'm kinda curious how a battle between her an Anika would go down. She's bratty, which might be set off with the excitable Nekomata in the room, but she's also a pervert, and Anika is very openly sexual and forward, so who knows XD

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: Priscilla Glazier, Candy-Obsessed Brat Princess   Priscilla Glazier, Candy-Obsessed Brat Princess EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 5:41 am

herwillingslave wrote:
I would love to have Salos face her.

We've talked about her a little in PMs, I had a feeling you might like her!

WuvWuv wrote:
I enjoy big bazonkers as much as the next user but variety is the spice of life and we do not have many enemies with a smol-cup focus.

One thing i think could work might be a couple of moves exclusive to her different Set Dressings. Something like her getting a few more binds on the boxing ring as she wrestles you right into her assets, pomf-ing you onto the bed for special moves inside her bedroom, or water/lotion based fun in the pool to give a few ideas.

Yes, flat chests deserve love too Smile! Having her Set Dressings work like the strap-on in that they unlock some new moves would be nice, I was already a little worried she might be too broad in her fetishes/abilities but I think since she can only use one prop per fight and the opponent(s) need to get themselves stuck in it for those moves to work, it'd be a fun buff for her as a reward for playing the long game.

AggronStrong wrote:
She looks amazing! I'm not a big fan of pegging, but the rest of her looks really fun. When she's ready, I can run Sieq against her to help you test her.

If I were writing with someone else as DM and their character had a fetish attack that made me uncomfortable, I should hope they'd be understanding enough to not use it in a given thread, by that same logic one could easily make Priscilla be fun to fight without her equipping her strap. It's an optional modifier she can use for a reason!

KyoryuuBlaze wrote:
I'm kinda curious how a battle between her an Anika would go down. She's bratty, which might be set off with the excitable Nekomata in the room, but she's also a pervert, and Anika is very openly sexual and forward, so who knows XD

I've never seen Anika :O! I'll have to go look at her sheet sometime.

In all, thanks for the really positive response to this quite literal Lipstick Brat despite her still needing some tweaks, and apologies for the delay in replying!
Back to top Go down
Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: Priscilla Glazier, Candy-Obsessed Brat Princess   Priscilla Glazier, Candy-Obsessed Brat Princess EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 7:40 am

Patch notes~:

• Added new moves unlocked by each of her props spawned by Set Dressing. Royal Pool is mostly a general addition, Royal Bed focuses on Binds and Royal Arena gives her a Counter as well as a powerful facesitting attack.

• Added Caramel Cannon to her base moveset, giving her another way to apply Sweetened.

• Cleaned up the description for Off With Their Clothes! / Royal Makeover and tweaked the balance a bit, she now needs to win three rolls in a row to apply the permanent debuff of Dressed Up

• Buffed Dressed Up by removing the ability to reclaim one's weaponry.

• Made her 6 inches shorter. Realized 5'8 was a bit of a go-to height for me and it wasn't accurate to how I was imagining Prissy. I may make her slightly smaller again in the future, but nothing crazy, she's not supposed to be a full-on shortstack.

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Priscilla Glazier, Candy-Obsessed Brat Princess   Priscilla Glazier, Candy-Obsessed Brat Princess EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 8:07 am

I would love to face her even more now.
Back to top Go down
Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: Priscilla Glazier, Candy-Obsessed Brat Princess   Priscilla Glazier, Candy-Obsessed Brat Princess EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 9:02 am

For a body type reference, if anyone is having trouble visualizing it, I'd put forward Lilith Aensland from Darkstalkers, specifically her in-gameplay sprites which give her much larger hips than she's typically represented with in artwork!

Priscilla Glazier, Candy-Obsessed Brat Princess 716c579f55d5eac9a9d04ef215ba27cd6cb118a1r1-500-439_hq

Maybe a lil' plumper on the lower half, but that'd be a more exaggerated shape, so as a grounding point I'd use Lilith here :)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Priscilla Glazier, Candy-Obsessed Brat Princess   Priscilla Glazier, Candy-Obsessed Brat Princess EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 3:52 pm

You seem to have accidentally removed the descriptions of the Set Dressing's different props.
Back to top Go down
WuvWuv

PostSubject: Re: Priscilla Glazier, Candy-Obsessed Brat Princess   Priscilla Glazier, Candy-Obsessed Brat Princess EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 4:02 pm

PieForPi wrote:
You seem to have accidentally removed the descriptions of the Set Dressing's different props.
They're inside spoilers/quotes, it doesn't show up when logged off/on mobile too, maybe?
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Priscilla Glazier, Candy-Obsessed Brat Princess   Priscilla Glazier, Candy-Obsessed Brat Princess EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 4:10 pm

Huh, those weren't showing up before, but they're there now. I'm not on mobile nor did I log off/on since then.

Weird.
Back to top Go down
Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: Priscilla Glazier, Candy-Obsessed Brat Princess   Priscilla Glazier, Candy-Obsessed Brat Princess EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 5:04 pm

Weird! Yeah idk what's up with those, I was expecting them to be toggled minimized by default but they seem to just always be stuck open. As long as they can be read!
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Priscilla Glazier, Candy-Obsessed Brat Princess   Priscilla Glazier, Candy-Obsessed Brat Princess EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 5:08 pm

That's because they're quotes. IF you want them to close you have to replace the word quote in the [ ] with spoiler. Like so:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Priscilla Glazier, Candy-Obsessed Brat Princess   Priscilla Glazier, Candy-Obsessed Brat Princess EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 6:33 pm

I’m going to take a guess and say that while you have those move in quotes, only people who have responded to the post can see them since I still can’t see them.

Edit: It looks like my guess was correct.
Back to top Go down
Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: Priscilla Glazier, Candy-Obsessed Brat Princess   Priscilla Glazier, Candy-Obsessed Brat Princess EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 7:09 pm

Fixed! For some reason I didn't think spoilers were what I was looking for because I was picturing something like Discord or Reddit, but you should see them collapsed now and can open them up by clicking!
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Priscilla Glazier, Candy-Obsessed Brat Princess   Priscilla Glazier, Candy-Obsessed Brat Princess EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 3:36 am

Definitely down to toss Anika at this spoiled brat princess when she's done.

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: Priscilla Glazier, Candy-Obsessed Brat Princess   Priscilla Glazier, Candy-Obsessed Brat Princess EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 4:01 pm

KyoryuuBlaze wrote:
Definitely down to toss Anika at this spoiled brat princess when she's done.

I've started a thread with her using some other characters since herwillingslave specifically was asking me about her before I made the post, but I'd be happy to DM her for you once I'm a bit more freed up or see what anyone else would like to do with her!

https://uponherlips.forumotion.com/t4317-salos-lily-and-the-brat-princess

This is her first thread, if anyone wants to read along :)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Priscilla Glazier, Candy-Obsessed Brat Princess   Priscilla Glazier, Candy-Obsessed Brat Princess EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 5:08 pm

In my defense, they told me about the idea and it sounds amazing.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Priscilla Glazier, Candy-Obsessed Brat Princess   Priscilla Glazier, Candy-Obsessed Brat Princess EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 9:09 pm

Quote :
I've started a thread with her using some other characters since herwillingslave specifically was asking me about her before I made the post, but I'd be happy to DM her for you once I'm a bit more freed up or see what anyone else would like to do with her!

Sounds good to me!

PostSubject: Re: Priscilla Glazier, Candy-Obsessed Brat Princess   Priscilla Glazier, Candy-Obsessed Brat Princess Empty

Back to top Go down

Priscilla Glazier, Candy-Obsessed Brat Princess
Page 1 of 1