Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos, Lily and the Brat Princess

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

Salos, Lily and the Brat Princess Empty
PostSubject: Salos, Lily and the Brat Princess   Salos, Lily and the Brat Princess EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 3:36 pm

When you travel the world, your tolerance for what's considered 'strange' tends to shift a bit. If you see a lot of strange things, you're bound to become more and more unfazed by peculiar happens and just deal with them as they come. Midara, just by virtue of their broad and unsteady definition, can most certainly be strange, but this town?

This town was, even to Salos and Lily, strange.

The two of them met up in Drift Village after their respective run-ins with the sea-girls of the Drowning Cove, deciding to explore some more of the continent before they even thought about going back to visit Ottopi or Saaku for seconds, let alone whoever else would be drooling over them in those caves. A daytrip to a sweet town up north called something like 'Creme' seemed just lovely, and the two of them arrived with ample daylight to see the town. Only... It was like something out of a storybook in the weirdest way possible. Everyone was a quirky character of some kind, from the shopkeeps in the market to the townspeople in the square, even the bakery they'd gone to had seemed like a perfectly normal (not counting how abnormally wholesome the proprietor was) establishment until a 7-foot tall woman dressed in all black and with eyes like hellfire strolled out of the basement looking for a snack. Apparently the two were married.

There was another thing, too, the... Attire of the royal guards. They could be seen standing guard at the gates to the palace on one side of town as well as some wandering the streets, waving to villagers and such. There was no delicate way to put it, they dressed like cosplaying prostitutes and the amount of male and female abs, chest and butt on display was starting to get strange. People kept saying that the Princess absolutely loves visitors and that anyone could just stroll on into the palace to say hello...

And that was where we found Salos and Lily now, standing before the front doors of the Royal Palace of Creme with two scantily clad knights standing guard.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos, Lily and the Brat Princess   Salos, Lily and the Brat Princess EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 4:11 pm

Salos looked to Lily, a little nervous at the guards. “I hope this doesn’t end up going bad.” he said as he approached one of the guards. “Excuse me. Would it be ok to meet the princess?” he asked, trying to sound confident but polite. His looks already made him look like he could be easily pushed around. He wanted to make a better impression.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Salos, Lily and the Brat Princess   Salos, Lily and the Brat Princess EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 4:14 pm

Lily smiled to Salos happy to have met up with a old partner again as she looks to the guards "If it helps you can tell her a half midara came to visit, maybe that would peak her interest?" she suggested wanting to get a good look at the one in power
Back to top Go down
Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: Salos, Lily and the Brat Princess   Salos, Lily and the Brat Princess EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 5:07 pm

The guards, one male and one female, wore helmets that obscured their faces with visors, but their mouths were left uncovered. It would be more accurate to call their garb plate mail swimsuits than anything, the only things they protected besides their sensitive bits were their arms up to the elbows and their legs up to the knee, with armoured sabatons on their feet (but no gauntlets? Odd.)

"The Princess is always happy to meet new people, especially travellers." The male guard addressed Salos, smiling warmly. His female companion got to opening the doors.

"Our palace is one of freedom and expression - the subjects will match their ruler. Don't worry if you see the Guards and Maids playing with eachother, I ensure you that we are always prepared for attacks despite what it may seem."

The entrance hall of the palace was long, splitting off immediately to left and right wings as well as in more places further down: A staircase right at the center of the room's back end led up to an open set of doors, while remaining on the lower level would allow one to leave through two mirrored hallways on either side of those central steps. One of the maids approached Salos and Lily to greet them on their way in, but-

"Hi~! Are you here for a tour, or do you perhaps have business with Princess Glazier?"

Before them was a young man dressed in what essentially amounted to a pair of panties with maid-ish frills hanging off the front and an equally frilly tube top, his shiny black hair filled with colourful pins in the image of sweets and his cheeks rosy with light makeup. Unlike the muscular knights, the Maids (judging by this first one they saw, anyhow) were much less defined and even a little chubby in some areas: This boy in particular had hips about as wide as Lily and a soft-looking tummy on display.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos, Lily and the Brat Princess   Salos, Lily and the Brat Princess EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 5:17 pm

Salos seemed to freeze up seeing another guy dressed in femme. “Ummm hi, we are hoping to meet with the princess. If that would be ok?” he said, feeling really shy and self aware. He hoped that the princess would not pick on his particular likes.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Salos, Lily and the Brat Princess   Salos, Lily and the Brat Princess EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 5:24 pm

Lily looked to salos and laughed "Sorry he's a little shy with new stuff, we wanted to meet the princess and get to know her, see if she was all she was spoken to be~"
Back to top Go down
Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: Salos, Lily and the Brat Princess   Salos, Lily and the Brat Princess EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 5:37 pm

"Oh, the Princess is awesome! And she just loves visitors from out of town, too, c'mon!" The maid happily turned around and began leading them towards the staircase at the back of the room, showing off his large, soft ass for all to see. The guards from outside waved Salos and Lily in whether they were looking or not, and then the door was closed.

Royal Palace of Creme

Better follow the tourguide, right? Maybe they could get some info out of him...
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Salos, Lily and the Brat Princess   Salos, Lily and the Brat Princess EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 5:40 pm

Lily shrugged and followed after the boy "So um what can you tell us about your princess huh? she the one that dressed you up?"
Back to top Go down
Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: Salos, Lily and the Brat Princess   Salos, Lily and the Brat Princess EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 5:46 pm

"Well, yeah, considering this is my work uniform. All us Glaze Maids were this kind of outfit! Though the hairpins are mine, I like to collect them."

He bent his wrists as he walked and had a feminine sway to his hips, one had to wonder if this was simply part of his personality or whether he'd adopted it on the job... The party of three began to ascend the staircase.

"The Princess... Well, you probably heard the saying outside, but she's not big on heavy restrictions, and what are clothes if not restrictions on the body? She's very forward thinking. I mean, in what other Royal Palace will you find beauties wandering the halls, showing off the joys of open and free love?" He clasped his hands together and closed his eyes as he talked, as if recounting a romantic fairytale.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos, Lily and the Brat Princess   Salos, Lily and the Brat Princess EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 5:48 pm

“True. People should be allowed to be themselves and be open and honest.” he agreed, lost in his thoughts as they walked. He seemed to agree more with this maid.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Salos, Lily and the Brat Princess   Salos, Lily and the Brat Princess EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 5:49 pm

Lily blushed as she nodded "I see, i guess that is fine if all her subjects enjoy that kind of thing..." she looked to her partner with a soft smile "You gonna be able to fight here?' she teased him as they continued following
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos, Lily and the Brat Princess   Salos, Lily and the Brat Princess EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 6:05 pm

“I hope so. Just try to make sure they don’t dress me up like a princess. I will be next to useless to you.” he admits to his partner.
Back to top Go down
Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: Salos, Lily and the Brat Princess   Salos, Lily and the Brat Princess EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 6:08 pm

"Actually, the Princess does-" Whatever he was about to say was cut off by the sight of some other people in the hallway leading up to the throne room. Another Maid, this one female with long, brown hair, was embracing a male Guard with his back up against the wall - the two of them were passionately kissing and the female Maid was grinding her crotch up against the Guard's knee.

"Eheh... Looks like those two forget we're supposed to at least try to steer clear of doing that stuff in front of the Throne Room door, the Princess prefers the attention of any guests coming this way be on what's ahead of them, not..." The Maid trailed off, realizing this kind of seemed hypocritical to what he was saying before.

"Hey, don't you remember what Princess Glazier said before? We can do it in any hallway but this one, you could probably even do it in the Throne Room if you let her watch, but we've got guests so- mmph!"

The burly Guard squeezed their tourguide's cheeks together with one hand to quiet him, then slipped a hand around his waist to squeeze one of his other cheeks. His female partner took the male Maid by the hand and giggled, the three of them walking off back the way Salos and Lily came.

"We'll get out of your way, but we're taking him. Enjoy the princess, travellers." The male Guard smacked his new partner on the ass, savouring his moan.

...Well that just happened. Salos and Lily had been led right to where they needed to go and their tourguide had abruptly left them, so the only thing left to do was introduce themselves to Princess Glazier, right?
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos, Lily and the Brat Princess   Salos, Lily and the Brat Princess EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 6:11 pm

“Wow…….I think we may be in over our heads. Ready to hopefully kick ass?” he looked to his partner with a nervous smile. He was ready to walk into the throne room.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Salos, Lily and the Brat Princess   Salos, Lily and the Brat Princess EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 6:15 pm

Lily shrugged "Just about what i expected, lets try to keep her focus off me long enough to summon lewdly if we need to fight okay? lewdly could overwhelm any midara!" She said ready to enter the throne room
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos, Lily and the Brat Princess   Salos, Lily and the Brat Princess EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 6:18 pm

“Got it. Let’s go.” he said stepping forward into the throne room.
Back to top Go down
Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: Salos, Lily and the Brat Princess   Salos, Lily and the Brat Princess EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 6:29 pm

The inside of the throne room carried with it the subtle smell of sugary sweets and, on a large, flashy throne, sat the Princess everyone in this town had seemed to be raving about. She was in the middle of chatting with one of her Guards, with a Maid laying crumpled on the floor.

"Y-Your Majesty, you must be gentler with the Maids! They aren't as sturdy as we Glaze Guards, p-perhaps I could have taken her punishment instead...?" The female Guard lifted her friend off of the ground and gazed up at the Princess with a flushed face concealed by her helmet.

"Hmph! She was the one who spilled the syrup, that's wasteful, y'know! Hm?" Princess Glazier's attention turned to the new arrivals in the room, her cross tone washing away in exchange for curiosity.

"We've got visitors, take her to a bed somewhere and let her sleep it off - I didn't kiss her that hard." She waved away the Guard and pouted into her hand, squishing her own cheek. As the Guard scampered away, Salos and Lily could see the Maid in her arms was smiling with joy even as she was unconscious, her eyes mere swirls.

"Hey, come over here! I wanna get a good look at you." They had the Princess' full attention, she was leaning forward in her seat with her chin in her hands and a big smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos, Lily and the Brat Princess   Salos, Lily and the Brat Princess EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 6:33 pm

Salos walked closer to the throne. His was a little red from everything he had seen so far as well as having someone inspect him like a piece of candy. His feminine looks on his red face didn’t help the fact that he looked like some nervous girl. “Hello. My name is Salos.” he said giving a polite bow.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Salos, Lily and the Brat Princess   Salos, Lily and the Brat Princess EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 6:58 pm

Lily followed him and politely gave a curtsey as her mother taught her "Hello there, my name is Lily Wahcea, nice to meet ya" she said as she smirked up to her not seeing a instant threat from her
Back to top Go down
Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: Salos, Lily and the Brat Princess   Salos, Lily and the Brat Princess EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 7:34 pm

"Ooooo!" the Princess' eyes went wide, snapping between Salos and Lily like - as Salos had thought - they were the sweetest treats at the cake shop.

"You're adorable! Super cute, I give you both 10 points out of 10! Hey, do you two need jobs? I bet you'd make great Glaze Maids. I'll give you sweeets~!"

A brief flash to the way the Maid from before was handled by his coworkers came to mind, as well as what the Princess had done to the one in here.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos, Lily and the Brat Princess   Salos, Lily and the Brat Princess EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 7:37 pm

“I’m sorry. I must respectfully decline. I’m not really the maid type.” he said, backing up a little. He hoped that she wouldn’t take the rejection as bad as he felt like she was going to take it.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Salos, Lily and the Brat Princess   Salos, Lily and the Brat Princess EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 7:41 pm

Lily blushed from memories as a maid "Sorry, being your maid would just be leaving one mistress for another, unless you have a hunting job i'll have to say no to the job offer as well" she said having a feeling this wasn't going to result in anything outside a fight
Back to top Go down
Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: Salos, Lily and the Brat Princess   Salos, Lily and the Brat Princess EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 8:13 am

"Whaaaaat? But I said I'd give you candy! Hmph." Princess Glazier got up from her throne and glared with her bottom lip out, pouting and with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Then what exactly did you come see me for? Just to admire me? I guess it's only fair, being the prettiest thing in this city does come with the responsibility to be admired."

Now she was standing, it became clear that she was roughly inbetween Salos and Lily's heights and, while her hips might be wider than Lily's or that maid's, her upper body was thinner in comparison and gave her the overall body shape of a pear or a teardrop. If you squinted, anyway. She seemed to resemble her Glaze Maids the closest in terms of muscle tone, as to say that she had almost no visible definition at all. Her cheeks, in this pouting expression, looked particularly squishy, almost like a baby's.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Salos, Lily and the Brat Princess   Salos, Lily and the Brat Princess EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 10:39 am

Lily smiled to her "I just came to see if you were in anyway a threat as a midara, so far you seem more dangerous to your own maids and in more danger of getting cheek pinches for how squishy you are~" she teased and giggled again, happy to not have some tyrant like her mother here
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos, Lily and the Brat Princess   Salos, Lily and the Brat Princess EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 11:01 am

“Please don’t tease her. I have a feeling it won’t end well.” Salos said, afraid that the bratty princess wouldn’t like the comments of his partner. He looked like he was ready to move if a fight broke out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos, Lily and the Brat Princess   Salos, Lily and the Brat Princess Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos, Lily and the Brat Princess
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next