Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven Empty
PostSubject: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 2:04 pm

It was a normal day for Midara May Moan, Sieq and Lily where happily talking about past jobs they had with the Mime while Jessie and the other midara were playing darts off to the side amazed by the fact a Boa with big lips could beat two humanoid midara at the game.

The day seemed to get exciting as the door's bell rang, a old friend Salos walking in with a job that could many different ways. "I heard about a village called Lovehaven!" He said as he set down a map for Lily and sieq to look at while the other girls only just started coming over, acting serious for the probable job that this could be. As the group read the map Lily smiled and turned to Sieq "Welp, looks like i finally get to test that bet!" she said as she looked to Salos "This is my old hometown, my mom lived in a little japanese like area. Though why is it so important to you?" She asked, happy to have a excuse to go home but curious to the problem Salos had with it.

"My Family is there." was all he had to say for Jessie and the other midara to pipe in "You mean...Melinda?! Yeah not happening!" Jessie said as she walked back over to her dart game, followed by Carmelia as she said "Yeah, While she is nice, i'm not jumping in on her territory. Besides too big a village, i wouldn't get any cuties there." Tiffany rubbed her head as she sighed "I probably will sit this out as well, gotta keep these two from kidnapping random people around town..." She said as Lily smirked and grabbed her daggers and stood up. "Welp looks like this is a job for us three, we'll go and see what your mom is up to!" Salos smiled before filling in the two on the threat his mother posed to anyone that challenged her or that caught her eye.

It didn't take the crew long to reach the giant village. A castle could be seen far in the distance and the crew had finally stepped up to the front gates. It was time for a new and possibly dangerous adventure to begin!
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 2:07 pm

"So, where do we even begin with this place? Do we just go in and make sure Salos's mom isn't causing any trouble?" Sieq asked his party, looking at the front gates and feeling a bit overwhelmed by them and the whole city.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 2:09 pm

“I hope you are both ready. My mom and my sisters can be pieces of work within their own right. I would advise caution and try not to make any deals with them. You don’t know what kind of situation you will end up with.” he cautioned as they drew closer to the town. His nerves were on high alert.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 2:10 pm

"They're that bad, huh? Even though they're your family? Well, it can't be as bad as that Succubus castle, right?" Sieq asked, a bit surprised at how dangerous Salos was making his family out to be.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 2:16 pm

“My mother had over a 1000 loves and trapped many of them to draw large amounts of love magic. My one sister draws power from lust and loves to be in control. My other sister loves to match make people and midara and draws power from romance. They are not weak under any circumstances.” he advises as he gave a small description of each member of his family.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 2:28 pm

"I see. Alright, I'll be careful around them. Let's go." Sieq said in response, figuring the sooner they started the sooner they could wrap this up.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 2:28 pm

Lily listened to the two talk as she rubbed her chin, "If i had to guess someone that powerful probably made the castle! guess that should be our end goal." she said before she smiled to the two boys as she grabbed their hands and pulled them along. "Don't worry! my mom lives in the first little town over here near the gate! Welcome to my hometown!" She said leading the two in to a Japanese style town, it was beautiful! They could see men and women walking around dresses and suits similar to stuff they'd see in Japanese movies and shows.
Following after Lily they came to a small house as she stood next to the door "Okay, you both ready to meet my mom? just a fair warning, she'll probably find you both adorable and want to test your strength and adopt you so...yeah..." she said rubbing her head obviously waiting for them to be ready before she knocked
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 2:32 pm

"She can't be as bad as Salos's mom, can she?" Sieq said, underestimating what Lily's mom would be like and how seductive she would be. In his mind, there wouldn't be an issue at all.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 2:33 pm

“Yeah. I will be careful. I already have mom issues, I don’t need any more.” Salos said, blushing a little. He hoped her mom would not be too rough.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 2:40 pm

Lily shrugged as she knocked on the door of the house. Not long after a Catboy opened it and gasped as he suddenly ran back inside. Yelling could be heard as Lily smiled back to the boys "Yeah, that was one of my brothers. Anyway, Just be yourselves~" she said before suddenly a woman walked through the door and hugged her. The woman looked like a bigger version of Lily wearing a white and black dress with gold detailing on it, her breasts hanging through a window of the black held only by the white part of the dress. Just being close to her was enough that all the adventurers got a whiff of what could only be described as the best smell they've ever experienced.

"My baby! Mommy's so happy to see you! You should have written and let me know you were coming i would've made you and your friends your favorite dish!" She said before letting lily go and fixing the smaller cat girls hair before she walked over to Sieq and salos and held her arms open for a hug as she gave them a large smile "You must be Sieq and Salos, my baby has told me so much about you!" She obviously wasn't forcing them to hug but wouldn't it be rude not to accept the kind gesture?
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 2:42 pm

Salos gave a polite bow. “Hello. It is nice to meet you. I hope you are doing very well.” he said with a polite smile.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 2:43 pm

Normally, Sieq would accept the hug, but Lily's warning made him hesitant. He wasn't outright refusing the embrace, but the half-dragon was timid about it. "You're Lily's mother? It's good to meet you, my name is Sieq." He extended a hand for her to shake, feeling a bit sheepish as he had trouble not staring at her chest.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 2:49 pm

Lily's mother noticed the two timid responses and giggled "Oh i see, such shy cuties!" she said before taking Sieq's hand and shaking it, her hand felt soft and gentle. After her handshake she looked to Salos and hummed "Now that i finally get to meet you, you remind me of my best friend... Possibly because your both adorable~" she teased before waving the three adventurers into her home "Come now! i simply must treat you all to tea and rest. you can explore Lovehaven later." she said firmly enough the 3 knew she was politely commanding them.
Lily shrugged and looked to the two "Welp, lets go! Don't worry, my mom is kind. the most she'll do is treat you like her son or daughter~" she said as she walked into her home letting the others decide for themselves
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 2:51 pm

“May I ask about your best friend I remind you of?” Salos asked as they walked.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 2:53 pm

Sieq knew there wasn't much refusing this overbearing mother figure. He blushed from her calling him a shy cutie and followed her inside. Thankfully, he didn't have to worry about peeping at her breasts from behind her.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 2:57 pm

As they walked Lily's mother turned and spoke "Oh honey she is such a doll, Her name is meg and she owns a littler bakery in the French section of Lovehaven. She's so very kind and we love having little days where we drink tea and gossip~" she said as she lead the group to a small living room. As she sat down and gestured for the others to take a seat she continued "I'll have to make sure you meet her, you would all get along im sure of it. Now more importantly, my daughter has told me so much about your adventures! They seem so dangerous for cuties like you three, did you all make sure you were safe?" she asked almost like a concerned mother for them all
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 3:00 pm

When she mentioned the name Meg, Salos’ face seemed to get a little pale. “I think I know Meg…..I don’t think we will need to met her. We always make sure things are safe for our adventures.” Salos said, trying to reassure the mom.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 3:01 pm

"Ermm... yes, they can be troublesome sometimes, but we take every precaution we can. Also, us being together and working together makes our lives much easier. We made sure we were prepared before coming here, I think we'll be fine." Sieq answered Kila, hoping he was coming across as confident even as he used most of his will to stop himself from peeping her boobs.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 3:06 pm

Convince- 94, 64, 47 (salos and sieq pass, lily fails)

The boys convinced the mother catgirl perfectly before she turned to Lily who squeaked as she was suddenly bapped on the head "I knew it! These boys are very careful with their hunting yet my own daughter goes around winging it!" She said as she huffed and kissed Lily where she was bapped making the ninja blush deeply

The woman sighed as she turned back to Salos and Sieq "I apologize, My daughter swore she was safe on her adventures then would go in unprepared and with little information. i digress, You say you know a meg Salos? Is she a friend of yours as well?." She asked before waiting a second for his answer, turning her head to sieq suddenly catching him blushing from her breasts "And what do you me prepared before coming here? you make it sound like this is a hunting job!"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 3:09 pm

"I have an older sister named Meg who is sorta a witch. She could be trouble sometimes." he says, praying the small chance that this is a different Meg, but because his mother is around he has a sinking feeling.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 3:15 pm

Kila's sudden turning made her breasts bounce about, making his blush from the sight go even deeper. "W-well, we learned about a powerful Midara living here and we wanted to make sure everything's okay..." Sieq said to the motherly cat, somehow feeling more shy the more she talked... and the more he was given chances to ogle her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 3:19 pm

Lily rubbed her head realizing that sieq had said something that triggered mother cat. Kila sat up as she looked at Sieq and Salos. She decided to start with Salos "Oh, my best friend Meg is a witch, she also helps many couples with a nice date spot and even helps set up weddings~ She's very kind!" she said before turning to face them all

"Now the elephant in the room, if you three heard of someone powerful there are only 2 women i can think of, the dragon of the tribal zone Altrea. And the queen herself Melinda! Am i correct?" She asked as she seemed much more serious now.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 3:21 pm

"Wait, Altrea's here? What the heck is she doing here?... wait, give me the map again...." Sieq took the map from Salos and checked it. "They built this town right next to her mountain! And, she's okay with it? She loathed outsiders running amok on her mountain when last I was here. Did she... learn to not isolate herself?" He asked these questions to no one in particular, the mention of his mentor causing him to forget about Melinda for the moment.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 3:22 pm

"So my mother is here and your friends with my sister........dang it." Salos said as he seemed to sense the change in her demenor. He looked to Lily to see if he should be concerned a fight is going to break out.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 3:32 pm

Lily sighed as she spoke up "Okay, the truth is we came here in investigate Melinda and make sure this town wasn't a huge trap for people to get turned into her pearls." As she said the Kila looked disappointed as she stood up "You three follow mother, NOW!" she said as she began walking deeper into the house, lily didn't give the others a choice this time as she got up and pulled them along to follow.

Kila lead the three to a big room with padding on the walls and padded weapons on the walls. "First im very disappointed that you lied to me Lily! and second how could i ever believe you three would be safe in this town if you were planning on going to the castle uninvited!?" She said looking much more annoyed as she sighed and closed the door to the room. Suddenly the room began to smell more and more like her perfume as she smiled to the three again "I guess there's nothing for it. You three will prove to me you can hold your own or i will make sure the town knows you're mine and they aren't allowed to hurt you!" she said as she waited for the three to grab padded versions of their weapons. As they were grabbing their weapons Kila whistled at Salos "Oh and honey, if you mean melinda is your mother you should know me and her are wonderful friends~ She would be so happy to hear you are in town again~"

Kila-50
Lily-29
Sieq-30
Salos-30
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven
Page 1 of 42Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 42  Next